GUILTY TX - Riley 'Baby Grace' Sawyers, 2, brutally murdered, Spring, 24 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
May special blessings be upon this child, and may he be given a loving home, with no contact and no knowledge of his biological "parents".

Adding my prayers to Barb's for this baby.

Salem

That creep wants his parents to adopt the baby boy! Sounds like he has even given the baby boy a name! Seems if his parents wanted to adopt the baby they would have filed the paperwork by now. I hope the distant relatives adopt the baby but only if they are nothing like that farce of a mother.

That creep wants his parents to adopt the baby boy! Sounds like he has even given the baby boy a name! Seems if his parents wanted to adopt the baby they would have filed the paperwork by now. I hope the distant relatives adopt the baby but only if they are nothing like that farce of a mother.

I don't think any relatives ought to be allowed to adopt this child, I think he should be placed with a loving family who couldn't otherwise have children. If relatives have the baby, he might come to know who his real parents are and what they did to his sister.

:eek::eek: Obviously the article has been updated since I posted it !!

Now that CPS is involved, I would imagine that Royce's parents will be out of the picture as adoptive parents due to age, if for no other reason. Someone has to be able to raise this child for the next 18 years, at a minimum, and his parents are beyond the age CPS would probably consider for that. Especially with another family waiting to adopt.

I had heard that there were relatives wanting to adopt, and I was so hoping that it would end up that someone not connected to the family at all would do so. Maybe now, that will happen. I just think this poor baby has a much better chance if there is NO connection to either of these sub-humans.

I know, but what if the baby is adopted by family member? It makes me sick to think baby might be given to one of her family members that will let her have contact with the baby :(

Her family shouldn't suffer and not be allowed to adopt this baby because of the mother's crimes. That's completely unfair to even suggest that. THEY did not torture and murder Riley. So if they want to provide a loving home for their FAMILY MEMBER, then why shouldn't they be allowed to.

If the family wants to adopt the child, I would be all for it. You would think the grandparents and other family members would have the tact to never mention this horrible past to the child. Also, if he were to be adopted by non-relatives, he will eventually learn about his past if he searches for his birth family (as most adoptees eventually do).

I was thinking the same thing. She should not be allowed ANY contact with this baby. I truly hope that doesn't happen.

While I agree that this "woman" should not be allowed to have ANY contact with her son, I disagree that a family member should not be allowed to adopt and raise the child. If they're willing to provide a loving home for this baby, then why not allow them to place him in a relative's home. I would hope the family has the common sense and tact to never mention this to the child.

I don't think any relatives ought to be allowed to adopt this child, I think he should be placed with a loving family who couldn't otherwise have children. If relatives have the baby, he might come to know who his real parents are and what they did to his sister.

Yeah, but if he's adopted by nonrelatives who often do tell the child eventually about their adoption, don't you think when/if he searches for his biological parents he will find this out?

My thoughts on the family being allowed to raise the child come from reading news reports on how Kimberly was treated by her family when she became pregnant with Riley and how Royce was raised as a child. Somehow, I just don't get the feeling that either side of the family would provide a loving, extended family to this child. This is my honest opinion, based on all that I have read, substantiated by family and close friends.

I just want the child to be blessed with a loving family.

Blessings to the child, and may be placed in the best possible placement, wherever that may be, as quickly as possible.

My thoughts on the family being allowed to raise the child come from reading news reports on how Kimberly was treated by her family when she became pregnant with Riley and how Royce was raised as a child. Somehow, I just don't get the feeling that either side of the family would provide a loving, extended family to this child. This is my honest opinion, based on all that I have read, substantiated by family and close friends.

I just want the child to be blessed with a loving family.

Blessings to the child, and may be placed in the best possible placement, wherever that may be, as quickly as possible.

Me too! I guess that decision is ultimately in the hands of DCFS.

If there is any justice in this world, she will be killed in prison, in a horrible way.
Same goes for the beast she was with when the baby was killed.

I hope the new baby years of happiness and never knowing who his "real" parents are.

If there is any justice in this world, she will be killed in prison, in a horrible way.
Same goes for the beast she was with when the baby was killed.

I hope the new baby years of happiness and never knowing who his "real" parents are.
All I can say is ....DITTO!:mad:

You mean the mother got pregnant again AFTER this happened? :eek:

I wish they would just give the baby up for adoption to some anonymous family (NOT theirs) and never let those two psychopaths near a baby again. They lost their right to have contact with any child when they hurt that poor little girl. Who needs to be born into this world with that kind of baggage?

You mean the mother got pregnant again AFTER this happened? :eek:

I wish they would just give the baby up for adoption to some anonymous family (NOT theirs) and never let those two psychopaths near a baby again. They lost their right to have contact with any child when they hurt that poor little girl. Who needs to be born into this world with that kind of baggage?

This is a tough one, I agree that this baby boy should NEVER have to know anyone about his biological parents, but his biological grandparents did nothing wrong and really should not be punished for the action of others.

Dang that she was married to him, it would be so much easier to not have paternal rights if they weren't married.

I, too, wish this little boy had a chance to be raised in a totally different environment from the ones his parents were raised in,with no knowledge of what happened to the precious sister, but it doesn't appear that the child is going to be placed outside one of the two killer's families. I'm sorry, but I would err on the side of caution, as abuse this severe is often multi-generational. I would seek a totally anonymous adoption, if the law provides for it. All I can see from the article is that if the maternal grandparents of Riley ( the girl in the box in Galveston Bay) have not completed their home study, the baby might go to a foster home- temporarily.

From the article linked above:
"CPS officials said Zeigler is now interested in having his parents raise the child, but CPS is already in the process of placing the newborn child with Trenor's relatives

"We are talking to some relatives in the Dallas area who are very interested in raising him (and) taking custody of him," Olguin said. "At this point, we're doing a home study, we're doing background checks and just making sure that the home is going to be safe."

"The newborn is scheduled to be released from the hospital on Monday.

Also on Monday, CPS will make a recommendation on who they believe should raise the child.

Officials said he could also be placed with foster parents if their home study and background checks are not complete.

CPS officials said in a case like this, they would also recommend that they child not have any future contact with the parents."

After killing their 2 year old, these 2 ##$#@@@'s had another baby? They should be locked up for life. Then again scratch that thought, I agree with the DP.:furious:
Trenor and her husband are accused of beating her 2-year-old, Riley Ann Sawyer, to death on July 25 in their Spring home. Riley Ann's body was found in a box floating in Galveston Bay on Oct. 29. She went unidentified for weeks.

I have a dear friend who has tried to have a baby for years-she has suffered many miscarriages and a stillbirth. And yet some scum like this can reproduce without even trying

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back