Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone I've asked say they know him or of him, but when I ask if he's a good guy, they all say they don't know.
Do you know of the man that went missing about the same time?
No I don't. All I know is he's not a good man. I have can't even see his personal Facebook. He blocked me way before I went to Texas. He's a jealous paranoid man. I would love a face off with him.

No I followed up on a burned car with unidentified female in North Houston. Called Gregg County CID. Without other law enforcement enforcements inviting in other counties I'm looking everywhere in Texas. I have my own theory. That's all it is. I can tell you Rosemary's car was small. Kerp in mind the area. Keep in mind the color of the car. Lime bright green with an OU sticker on the back window.
Would be easier to scrap it.

We can only hope that we can bring her home. Without her car or herself they have nothing but his statement. Lawyers help too.

I pray family and friends like yourself get answers soon. I can’t even imagine what y’all may be going through.

I’ve never met Rosemary, but Websleuths was the first place I came to when a few friends were telling me about it and explained a relative of hers from AR was in TX helping with the search. We all happen to be acquainted with this relative through photographs he takes during our girls’ softball tournaments. I guess having that small bit of connection there makes it hit a lil harder when hearing such news.
All of us in AR are praying for this family.

No I followed up on a burned car with unidentified female in North Houston. Called Gregg County CID. Without other law enforcement enforcements inviting in other counties I'm looking everywhere in Texas. I have my own theory. That's all it is. I can tell you Rosemary's car was small. Kerp in mind the area. Keep in mind the color of the car. Lime bright green with an OU sticker on the back window.
Exactly! I saw her car many times going in to Liberty City. There are also some bodies of water in this whole area. Easy drive to Shreveport or Dallas.

If another vigil or search is planned would you post it here please? Thank you....

I pray family and friends like yourself get answers soon. I can’t even imagine what y’all may be going through.

I’ve never met Rosemary, but Websleuths was the first place I came to when a few friends were telling me about it and explained a relative of hers from AR was in TX helping with the search. We all happen to be acquainted with this relative through photographs he takes during our girls’ softball tournaments. I guess having that small bit of connection there makes it hit a lil harder when hearing such news.
All of us in AR are praying for this family.
Uncle Jesse ❤️

She didnt go to work monday or tuesday. Her family last saw her sunday night. Her boyfriend claims he saw her monday in her work clothes, on monday, which she did not go to.She had tried to leave him a few times. The family and friends all know his past, and know its not a good one.The article about them searching lake tyler I was told is unrelated to Rosemary's case
Maybe you can answer this question for me....there is a large pond at the end of Mt. Pisgah Rd, where it intersects with FM 1252. Do you know if it has been searched?

Who does she live with?
Who saw her last?
Who reported her missing?
Is her phone still pinging?

Some more info on her daughters' fb.

ETA: The police posts say last seen on Monday, the family mentions Sunday (Oct 6). Upon reading more I now see why.
Phone has never been found or been able to ping location.

Then I need to find those small towns that pay that kind of money!
(Around here , it’s 1-2 toys but not the jackpot of a class a motor home, boat, ATV and a custom painted Harley with a matching trailer).

The man has it a lot including a rap sheet with domestic violence against his children and wife. He choked the kids and beat his ex wife. So he has an attorney while on probation? He's guilty of something real bad here Dre. Why is he still free.

I could not go in the area while up there. Was an open investigation so they told us not to be around the area. I wish now I would have knocked on his door.

Lili yes hearts are grieving. We grieve different. I worry about her mama. Rosemary was her only daughter till she married a man with children. Rose got siblings at 15. She was happy.
She moved to Texas Cuz her x got a job like 20 years ago. The whole family ended up in Texas. This is hard. The not knowing is the hardest.

Well, since he’s a domestic abuser he’s likely not a “threat to the public” :rolleyes:
I do suspect (hope) they are watching him and continuing to piece together what they have, hopefully they are working on cell data and interrogating behind the scenes.. without a body and with only circumstancial evidence it may take them awhile to be able to bring any charges :(
We don’t really have any idea what evidence they have to begin with.
Hang in there, @HOLYXTC, it may be a long ride. She’s lucky to have a best friend like you who will keep this case seen.. persistence can be key! Sending you a hug!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back