Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone hurt him (witnessed by police) and his mother believes that he was abused and beaten during the time that he was allegedly missing.

"The Houston Fire Department and police responded to the call and found Rudy with cuts, bruises, and blood in his hair.

Rudy's mother shared pictures of him in a hospital bed and expressed the belief that he was abused and beaten during his disappearance."

IMO—-

Maybe QX is salt of the Earth and was able to get the full true and hideous story from Rudy.

Personally, I’m not there yet.

Maybe Rudy trusted him and poured out his heart. Or maybe Rudy is understandably not in full mental capacity now and the story is partially true and partially embellished. Or maybe QX wanted to insert himself into the scene.

A detective was allegedly sitting in when Rudy told this story to Quenell, which lends it some veracity. But then I think the mother would’ve been arrested for child abuse when he was a minor, or for domestic abuse when he was of age. But so far that hasn’t happened.

Little details make me wonder—-if the mother dragged Rudy to her job doing nighttime security, there should be endless evidence on the cameras there, so how could she still report him as missing for all these years?

I certainly think the mother is not telling the truth, but as others have said here, I won’t thoroughly believe this entire QX story until and unless LE confirms it.

Just my own opinion, and I know it may turn out to be factual. I just don’t know yet.

In any event, Rudy has to be taken to a safe place where he can receive proper physical and mental care, and with neutral people who have no agenda but to help him. That has to be the first priority.

I guess this explains why he was discovered as he was when he was. It looks like it was a planned scheme to take donations.

"As questions emerged about Rudy's whereabouts over the last eight years, his mother deleted a account she had created for medical costs."

This is so unreal. Reading that article made me sick.

As far as being arrested for child abuse, Texas may be a state that defines a child as younger than 17. If that is the case, they can't arrest her on that charge.

The sexual assault may be an entirely different story.

As far as being arrested for child abuse, Texas may be a state that defines a child as younger than 17. If that is the case, they can't arrest her on that charge.
IF what the son says is true, it could be rape. If a man drugged and forced a woman to perform in bed, it would be rape or some serious charge, regardless of the age of the victim. Same here, if true and can be proven.

I don't think an arrest is forthcoming based on the victim's accusations in his talks with this person Quennel. There's no way to ascertain that those are true at this point. They very well may be, but it's just not rock solid.

I'm also wondering why Quennel spoke out in detail to the public about it, rather than letting LE handle it. It could have ramifications in a future trial. The discussion was recorded and a deputy was present.

I think the most the mom can be arrested for (for now) is making false statements to the police about her son's disappearance. That's more easily provable, through witness accounts and the neighbors' statements.

For dog sake! I don't what to hear the mother's lies and I don't want to hear Mr QX's spin. I want to hear a thorough and factual statement from the Houston Police Chief about what the H3!! has been going on from the time Rudy went missing to present day. This has turned into a sick, perverse circus event! It is disgusting.
moo

It's time for Houston PD to take charge. Have detectives interview the victim, let them bring in their own professional counselors, etc. Hopefully, they have some on staff or under contract. There seems to be enough evidence to investigate and assist Rudy as a victim of some form of abuse. Take it from there, Houston PD.

SMH, they need to handle this in a more professional manner.

ETA: Also, what were they doing wandering around in a hotel lobby with Rudy wearing a blanket over his head? Are they trying to make this like reality tv? Maybe all these people involved are trying to make money from this? Crazy world.

Last edited:
I have the transcription of Quanell's presser, but waiting to hear if I can post it.

TRANSCRIPTION OF INTERVIEW WITH COUSIN

6TH JULY

REPORTER
- I spoke with Rudy's cousin and she told me that several years ago she called police saying that family members had seen Rudy at this home where his mother lives. She says she never knew that police came out until years later, after he was found.

Eight years after Rudy Farius was found alive, his cousin C Lopez says there were more concerns than relief.

COUSIN - I was in shock. I was like, I couldn't believe it. I mean, I was glad but it just.. was wondering what was going to unfold from it, like what was the story going to be behind it because it's just we always, in our hearts, knew that he wasn't really missing.

REPORTER - In September 2018, Houston police say family members called saying Farius was living behind a family member's home. Officer's searched but never found him. Lopez says she is the family member that called police, she says her grandmother lived with Rudy's mother and would tell family members she saw and talked to Rudy regularly.

COUSIN - She would say 'I saw Rudy' you know, 'he came to check on me, you know, we said hello' and have their little conversations. She never went into detail detail, but she would say she saw him.

His cousins here love him and everything we're doing right now is to make sure that he can tell his story.

REPORTER - Lopez says she wants to know the truth.

I spoke with neighbours who say they saw Rudy and his mother here in their driveway last night. They also took a video of a conversation they had with Rudy's mother. Coming up at 6, hear why she feared she could be arrested.

Someone hurt him (witnessed by police) and his mother believes that he was abused and beaten during the time that he was allegedly missing.

"The Houston Fire Department and police responded to the call and found Rudy with cuts, bruises, and blood in his hair.

Rudy's mother shared pictures of him in a hospital bed and expressed the belief that he was abused and beaten during his disappearance."

Somewhere up thread it was mentioned that Mom’s car was found wrecked recently. Could Rudy’s injuries be related to that?

The sexual assault may be an entirely different story.

It is unclear when the abuse, if any, began. He could have been a minor at that time.

Wow. I am so sorry for the abuse---psychological, physical and sexual--- that he has experienced. I hope there is someone who is decent in his family who can help him and guide him back into health.

The details are linked below. Thank goodness for Quanell X. Healing to Rudy! I hope she is arrested soon although it is questionable since he is not a minor. He will probably have a choice to make in all of this and we know he is reticent to have her arrested. Yet, it seems like false reports may be a way to go. Ughh, the details are making me sick.

Quanell X interview: Where has Rudy Farias been? Community activists share details on mysterious disappearance | RIGHT NOW: Quanell X and other community activists are sharing details on reports on Rudy Farias, who was reported missing for more than 8 years but was... | By FOX 26 Houston - Facebook
I am just sick, this poor boy. Think I need to step away for awhile.

Last edited:
No wonder LE is not making any statements. They must be cross eyed with all the twists and turns.
If even a quarter of these allegations are true, this is beyond repulsive and criminal.

I agree Q speaking so openly could create problems for the prosecution. He did, however, seem genuine, and profoundly shook; in shock.

It’s time for LE to restore order, and let the courts handle the rest.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member