Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is also terrified of his mother getting into trouble. This shows to me a severe form of trauma bonding. She has done massive psychological damage.
Yes, that makes sense. I am actually hoping this is NOT true because it's truly horrific for a mother to do to a son. I'm in the mode of doubting absolutely everything until I hear it from LE, but this really would be too, too, too much to lie about, right?

As confused as I am, I hope the road to healing, truth, and justice is as speedy as possible for everyone involved.

jmo

Yes, that makes sense. I am actually hoping this is NOT true because it's truly horrific for a mother to do to a son. I'm in the mode of doubting absolutely everything until I hear it from LE, but this really would be too, too, too much to lie about, right?

As confused as I am, I hope the road to healing, truth, and justice is as speedy as possible for everyone involved.

jmo
It would be absolutely optimal if this weren't true. I don't think Quanell X would risk looking like a sick lunatic if it weren't true.

He has been abused long before the last 8 years. This poor, poor boy. He is of course scared to run. People say he is "an adult" and could have left. Nope! She is his MOTHER! She has raised him to do what he is told and he has been drugged (dependent on her). He needs extensive professional help. :(

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> I listened to the whole video and am still confused between the two instances of running away and what was happening each time. Boundaries were mentioned both times he talks about running away, so it's not clear to me if Rudy ran away the first time because he was already experiencing treatment like the stuff described in the activist's video (drugging, sexual abuse, control) or if he ran away the first time due to lower levels of control which then escalated to the drugging/sexual abuse when he returned after 2 days. Was he going to mom's job with her before running away the first time or only after? As well as the Mom's car being stolen and crashed 11 days ago--does that mean that Rudy ran away 11 days ago, was hiding, and it was just bad luck that he was spotted by the person at the church who reported him to police and returned to mom?

I'm not doubting Rudy (might be doubting the activist some in so far as why he would be allowed to speak given the seriousness of this and that the police should be delving into it right now), I'm just trying to clear up the events in regards to the timeline.

I think I'm going to need some more caffeine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo we know who is behind this.
Imo Rudy is likely a victim in this entire thing.
Imo there should be an arrest in the near future.

I feel extremely pissed off that Tim Miller took this on and got involved. I’ve said this before but that man is a treasure so I hate to see him waste or misuse his time. He does such good work.

I don’t trust anything until the police say it. I do believe the neighbors though, what’s their incentive to lie? It’s worrying that police haven’t gotten more involved since he was found.
but it's good that Tim is involved, don't you? It means more people asking questions from the family and the HPD otherwise it might get swept under the rug.

I listened to the whole video and am still confused between the two instances of running away and what was happening each time. Boundaries were mentioned both times he talks about running away, so it's not clear to me if Rudy ran away the first time because he was already experiencing treatment like the stuff described in the activist's video (drugging, sexual abuse, control) or if he ran away the first time due to lower levels of control which then escalated to the drugging/sexual abuse when he returned after 2 days. Was he going to mom's job with her before running away the first time or only after? As well as the Mom's car being stolen and crashed 11 days ago--does that mean that Rudy ran away 11 days ago, was hiding, and it was just bad luck that he was spotted by the person at the church who reported him to police and returned to mom?

I'm not doubting Rudy (might be doubting the activist some in so far as why he would be allowed to speak given the seriousness of this and that the police should be delving into it right now), I'm just trying to clear up the events in regards to the timeline.

I think I'm going to need some more caffeine.
From the video I just watched of QX speaking linked up there ^ he ran away 8 years ago because she was already crossing boundaries. It appears, if all of this is true, she remedied his running away with lies and brainwashing and drugs. Like a typical monster would.

LE were present during the live and during the questioning.
Welp, that's the validation of info we've been waiting for. Just didn't expect THIS to be where the twists of the story would end up. At every step, I've said, "I didn't see that coming." Wish this wasn't where the twists ended.

I was expecting money/attention scams would be the worst of it. Wrong. :(

imo

This young man had experienced great trauma prior to his first leaving (for the two days). Not an excuse for her actions but I am guessing that his mother had also experienced great trauma (story goes that they were there when his brother passed away in the roadway). So, I would imagine that boundaries began to be blurry for both of them.

That said, she seems like she had some sort of break to push this all to the levels she did. He was already fragile and she plyed him with drugs. The physical scarring may be from her hurting him and/or him self-harming. She needs to be arrested and go to prison.

Mr. Quanell is correct that he needs a great drug treatment facility AND mental health care for all of the damage she has caused in addition to the struggles he had with the deaths of at least 2 pivotal people in his life.

Last edited:
The gaslighting was extreme. That he would go to prison for running away.
He feared SHE would go to jail if he didn't cooperate.
The drugs to control him.
Might be some Stockholm Syndrome effects here too.

At the same time, this young man has an inner strength to have spoken about the abuse.
Another might have become completely disassociated .

Eight years...my God !
He needs extensive professional therapy to deal with this trauma.

I'm really shocked.

He has been abused long before the last 8 years. This poor, poor boy. He is of course scared to run. People say he is "an adult" and could have left. Nope! She is his MOTHER! She has raised him to do what he is told and he has been drugged (dependent on her). He needs extensive professional help. :(
Yeah, when you're being parentified... or being spousified, though I think there's definite scope to project that if you'd (Mother) come up with this, you have some maturity problems and need some guidance... that's some brainwashing.

BREAKING: We’re outside a Houston area hotel where the mother of a man, found alive after being reported missing 8 years ago, is speaking with HPD investigators.

JUST IN: 25-year-old Rudy Farias is also at the Houston hotel speaking with investigators. He was reported missing 8 years ago and was found alive over the weekend. Some have questioned if he was actually missing.

LE were present during the live and during the questioning.
And Quanell X reported (in the FB link) that it was also recorded. He also stated that the mom came back and told him to tell them he made up what he had told LE and Quanell.

I am glad that Rudy asked to speak to Quanell alone and then allowed LE to stay. (According to Quanell in the FB interview)

This young man had experienced great trauma prior to his first leaving (for the two days). I am guessing that his mother had also experienced great trauma (story goes that they were there when his brother passed away in the roadway). So, I would imagine that boundaries began to be blurry for both of them. That said, she seems like she had some sort of break to push this all to the levels she did. He was already fragile and she plyed him with drugs. The physical scarring may be from her hurting him and/or him self-harming. Mr. Quanell is correct that he needs a great drug treatment facility AND mental health care for all of the damage she has caused in addition to the struggles he had with the deaths of at least 2 pivotal people in his life.
I'm unclear on who the 2 pivotal people are that you mention? From all reports he was really close with his older brother, but if the other person you're referring to was his cop dad that killed himself, he didn't even know him. Had no relationship with him at all.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> If this is true that she told him to hide after coming back 2 days later, she was probably trying to keep her abusive acts from coming out if he were to talk to LE. Just like it came out today when they talked to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true that she told him to hide after coming back 2 days later, she was probably trying to keep her abusive acts from coming out if he were to talk to LE. Just like it came out today when they talked to him.
And, imo, she saw the opportunity to scam the public. She wanted to cover herself and also get a little something for her pocket as well. My opinion.

If this is true that she told him to hide after coming back 2 days later, she was probably trying to keep her abusive acts from coming out if he were to talk to LE. Just like it came out today when they talked to him.
Right? Why else would she make up such a gaslighty BS story about him going to jail for running away?

If all of this is true, and I suspect it all is, she's the flipping textbook definition of a predatory ghoul.

Like an Elizabeth Smart situation but maybe even stronger control since it's his actual parent here controlling him.

I'm unclear on who the 2 pivotal people are that you mention? From all reports he was really close with his older brother, but if the other person you're referring to was his cop dad that killed himself, he didn't even know him. Had no relationship with him at all.

There was a father figure who died earlier than the man we all assume is his biological father. (There was an obit linked with this young man's name and his brother's name earlier in this thread. I believe it was 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader