Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Published: July 5, 2023 at 1:30 PM

KPRC 2 Investigates has been told told Rudy Farias is at the hotel for the meeting and that Quanell X has been speaking with the mother over the course of an hour.

New developments will be reported here as they become available on click2houston.com.
So Rudy is not in the hospital.

Isn't it unusual to be meeting with authorities at a hotel?

I remember reading in an early article that the mother was on scene when investigators arrived?(or maybe when press arrived?)

I also wonder if there is any information that will be found out or released about exactly who called 911, because I have my own theories.
I have the same questions.

How did his mother know where he was, and who called 911?

Because, I smell fish.

Published: July 5, 2023 at 1:30 PM

KPRC 2 Investigates has been told told Rudy Farias is at the hotel for the meeting and that Quanell X has been speaking with the mother over the course of an hour.

New developments will be reported here as they become available on click2houston.com.
Someone enlighten me.

1. Who is Quanell X?
2. Why would he be speaking to Rudy's mother?
3. Why did the mother drag her injured son to a hotel for a meeting with police?

None of this makes any sense.

Someone enlighten me.

1. Who is Quanell X?
3. Why did the mother drag her injured son to a hotel for a meeting with police?

To answer number 1:

He’s a well known community activist in houston.

Someone enlighten me.

1. Who is Quanell X?

Quanell X is a Houston community activist and leader of New Black Panther organization in Houston.

To answer number 1:

He’s a well known community activist in houston.

That didn't really tell me anything. Why in the world would a community activist be speaking with the mother of a missing, now located young man? How does that fit?

I agree this is something QX is meeting with the mom for. Without looking deep into things, beyond that a missing kid was now found, I’d wonder why cops were questioning the mom, too. One would want to lend a hand if they think someone in the community is being wrongly accused, questioned, etc.

But you’d literally have to only have heard an original headline and never see another article after that. Because, oh boy, there’s a lot of further information to be read.

Have we actually heard directly from LE? Was Rudy identified through DNA? Who provided the DNA for him to be matched to?

I don’t trust a single thing I’m hearing unless it’s coming from LE at this stage. Whatever is going on it’s going to be shocking IMO. There are 4 possible options for me.

1. This is Rudy and he really has been missing for 8 years of his own volition whilst his family have been concerned for his welfare and he’s just turned up by some miracle.

2. This is Rudy, he has been held somewhere for 8 years by someone known to him for purposes that will directly benefit the person holding him. Possibly suffered some physical or mental abuse during this time.

3. This is Rudy, he has been ‘missing’ for 8 years under his own volition possibly with the help of persons close to him, in order to either keep him from having to be a witness in court OR for financial gain as part of an eleborate plan.

4. This is not Rudy.

All MOO and I imagine we will find out in due course…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader