Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, I looked it up and found this https://www.findlaw.com/state/texas-law/texas-criminal-statute-of-limitations-laws.html

Interesting which crimes in the state of Texas fall into the 7 year category:

• Misapplication of fiduciary property or property of a financial institution: 7 years.
  • Execution of document by deception: 7 years.
  • Money laundering: 7 years.
  • Certain tax crimes: 7 years.
  • Fraud: 7 years.
  • Identity theft: 7 years.
  • Credit card or debit card abuse: 7 years.
  • Exploitation of a child or elderly person: 7 years.
  • Bigamy: 7 years.
Interesting

Please don’t be too hard on me for bringing up this possibility, but is it possible that Rudy has been in on the hoax with his mom this whole time? If it is a hoax
That's what I'm wondering. Of course, a big "IF" goes along with everything at this point.

IMO, subject to change as we learn more

I still stand by dog theory being unlikely. If he was walking the dogs, they most likely had a collar and a leash. I have a hard time believing two dogs with a collar and potentially a leash attached to them would be wandering the streets and nobody would have picked them up (especially the dog that was wandering around for an extra day) or notified the neighborhood of seeing a loose dog. Or perhaps the collar had the phone number to call if lost as many collars do yet again, nobody picked up the dog and checked.

The dogs then find their way home. The second one wanders for an extra day but finds his way back. How many dogs get lost everyday and aren't able to find their way home? But in this case, they dogs split up instead of staying together, and find their way back home separately. We see so many posts on FB, Nextdoor, flyers looking for a lost pup. I would like to see the distance between his house and his place of disappearance.
Maybe the dogs never left home. We don't really, truly know....but it's a story that really catches people attention, to think of the two dogs coming home without their teenage owner. imo

imo

Wow. I am so sorry for the abuse---psychological, physical and sexual--- that he has experienced. I hope there is someone who is decent in his family who can help him and guide him back into health.

The details are linked below. Thank goodness for Quanell X. Healing to Rudy! I hope she is arrested soon although it is questionable since he is not a minor. He will probably have a choice to make in all of this and we know he is reticent to have her arrested. Yet, it seems like false reports may be a way to go. Ughh, the details are making me sick.

Quanell X interview: Where has Rudy Farias been? Community activists share details on mysterious disappearance | RIGHT NOW: Quanell X and other community activists are sharing details on reports on Rudy Farias, who was reported missing for more than 8 years but was... | By FOX 26 Houston - Facebook

Last edited:
I’m just going off what his mother said, that his skin tone was much darker he was hardly recognizable. Along with the weight loss of course.
If he was living on the streets for some time I would think the sun as well as the lack of washing facitilies would make his skin appear darker than when he was at home with his mother.
ETA: I have now caught up on the thread. I see since Iposted the above comment that new and shocking information has been released. Was this whole thing a scam? Need for attention? Donations? Munchausen's? My mind is blown!

Last edited:
Wow. I am so sorry for the abuse---psychological, physical and sexual--- that he has experienced. I hope there is someone who is decent in his family who can help him and guide him back into health.
I hope so too. It's hard to know who his family is when it's been highly probable she made up so many accounts. Existing family either cut her off a long time ago hence why they never knew Rudy was still at home despite him being free to go to the neighbors, or they're major enablers.

To clear up the timeline a bit:
Rudy IV disappeared March 6, 2015
his dad, Rudy III, committed suicide August 19, 2014
the brother Charles died Feb 13, 2011

The obituary for the dad only mentions "survived by" people, not the usual "preceded in death by" list, and that is why we don't see Charles mentioned in the obit--he was already dead when his father died by suicide.

Janie Santana is Rudy and Charles' mom.
Perhaps they (the sons) had different fathers.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> If this is true, it is horrific, but makes me ask why did he agree to go with his mom when found at the church? LE and EMS were there, apparently, but he, apparently, agreed to go home with Mom.

imo

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true, it is horrific, but makes me ask why did he agree to go with his mom when found at the church? LE and EMS were there, apparently, but he, apparently, agreed to go home with Mom.

imo
He is also terrified of his mother getting into trouble. This shows to me a severe form of trauma bonding. She has done massive psychological damage.

ETA: You see this in cases too with abduction. Sometimes the abductor eventual gives the victim some form of freedom when they see the victim has bonded with them and accepted circumstances.

If this is true, it is horrific, but makes me ask why did he agree to go with his mom when found at the church? LE and EMS were there, apparently, but he, apparently, agreed to go home with Mom.

imo
From what I'm gathering is he was trying to protect her. Even after everything she did. She is his mom. He's unwell and with help, will realise she is not worth protecting. Someone who loves you doesnt do this to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia