Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open. At this time, the allegations made by Quanell X are allowed for discussion.

But ONLY these allegations. Sleuthing other family members is not allowed here. Additional allegations are not allowed here.
If you can't link it (with an approved link) you can't talk about it. Review the social media rules below this post. Rudy's mother's social media is not allowed unless/until LE says she's a suspect/POI.

Please keep in mind that at this time, these allegations have not been verified by LE and Rudy's mother has not been charged with anything. This is an odd case and rules are being bent to allow you to talk about this.

And the boss isn't here, and when she gets here I might be in big trouble for making that decision, so please play nice! :oops:

Last edited:
I guess this explains why he was discovered as he was when he was. It looks like it was a planned scheme to take donations.

"As questions emerged about Rudy's whereabouts over the last eight years, his mother deleted a account she had created for medical costs."

This is horrendous. Worse than we could have imagined. Poor Rudy. The amount of trauma this young man must have experienced is unfathomable.

Only thing I will say is I’m not sure QX should have revealed some of these details. Were LE in attendance and supportive of this media release? Did Rudy give the OK for him to reveal what he did to the public? Is I remember QX from Maleah’s case but I am also weary of anything not coming directly from LE especially in a case such as this.

I imagine if charges are filed we will hear from LE but IMO these details were too much to release when it’s uncertain if or what charges will be filed. Even if Rudy has consented to QX releasing this information, is he really in a fit state to make this kind of decision at the moment as to whether he wants these horrific and private details released to the world? He must be extremely traumatised, emotional, exhausted and in shock. JMO

I hope Rudy is safe and will be placed in the right care and given the best support to help him recover from this terrible 8+ year ordeal.

This poor guy . So sounds like he ran away to escape sexual abuse. He came home a few days later and his mother convinced him through lies, abuse, drugs etc.. that he would be in trouble if he didn’t hide. 8 YEARS of this *advertiser censored*. I really feel like many people failed this young man.

I think it's also important to remember that regardless of how things look and who said what and how we feel about it, at this point this is still one person's alleged word (Rudy Farias), told through another person (Quanell X). That is not the same as verified in court with the accused having the opportunity to defend themselves nor even anyone having been charged with any crime at this point.

Personally, I am curious to know more about Rudy Farias, among other things.

If anyone wants to watch for arrests in Harris County, Texas (which Houston is in), here's the link:

Last edited:
Takeaway: Just because Quanell X is out there talking in front of police and the police don't stop him, doesn't mean they agree with everything he said.

IMO, this has potential case and speaker cross-applicability, in just the same way truisms like "are police allowed to lie to interrogatees?" have become easier to answer with concrete examples after true crime podcasts, Dateline etc., have had at our collective unconsciousness (answer: "absolutely, yes, without a qualm").

Sometimes a speaker at a press conference is just exercising their right to free speech.

For dog sake! I don't what to hear the mother's lies and I don't want to hear Mr QX's spin. I want to hear a thorough and factual statement from the Houston Police Chief about what the H3!! has been going on from the time Rudy went missing to present day. This has turned into a sick, perverse circus event! It is disgusting.
moo

For dog sake! I don't what to hear the mother's lies and I don't want to hear Mr QX's spin. I want to hear a thorough and factual statement from the Houston Police Chief about what the H3!! has been going on from the time Rudy went missing to present day. This has turned into a sick, perverse circus event! It is disgusting.
moo
I agree that a methodical look into the circumstances of this “abduction” and homecoming by the Houston PD is long overdue. I can’t understand why no effort was made when Rudy turned up at the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader