Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an off-camera interview, FOX 26 spoke with Rudy's Farias' mother on Wednesday. She said Rudy was kidnapped and taken to Mexico with a bag over his head eight years ago.

The mother added Rudy walked back to Houston, following the moon to go north.

In an off-camera interview, FOX 26 spoke with Rudy's Farias' mother on Wednesday. She said Rudy was kidnapped and taken to Mexico with a bag over his head eight years ago.

Oh well who amongst us hasn’t done that a time or two. Glad she was able to straighten everything out with an extremely plausible story.

She's going to be so disappointed when her story falls apart before she can cash in with a children's book ala Khouri Richins.

I wish we knew if the mom and son are separated, but I'm not so sure because they left the hotel together.
After Rudy telling Q all those things, and then the mom saying" tell them you made it all up" (according to Q), I
am quite worried about him being with his mom overnight.

She could gaslight him again, make him more afraid, make threats, tell him SHE will go to jail which he feared so much, and then tell authorities tomorrow he "made it all up".

Then what?

Rudy needs to be talked to by a professional in the field, a psychologist, as expert in these kind of interviews that involve trauma.

imo

[...]

... neighbors and family members, began to speak out.

One of those family members was Pauline Sanchez Rodriguez, who said she was the stepsister of Farias’ mom, Janie Santana. Rudy’s aunt told KPRC 2 reporter Bryce Newberry that “everything’s coming up to the light,” and she believes Santana has been lying about Farias’ whereabouts the entire time.

“I came to this neighborhood to see if I could find her,” Rodriguez said. “I fear for Rudy Farias’ life.”

According to Rodriguez, her mom was married to Santana’s dad at one point in time. When asked if they had a good relationship, Rodriguez said, “No. I have to say no.”

[...]

[...]

... neighbors and family members, began to speak out.

One of those family members was Pauline Sanchez Rodriguez, who said she was the stepsister of Farias’ mom, Janie Santana. Rudy’s aunt told KPRC 2 reporter Bryce Newberry that “everything’s coming up to the light,” and she believes Santana has been lying about Farias’ whereabouts the entire time.

“I came to this neighborhood to see if I could find her,” Rodriguez said. “I fear for Rudy Farias’ life.”

According to Rodriguez, her mom was married to Santana’s dad at one point in time. When asked if they had a good relationship, Rodriguez said, “No. I have to say no.”

[...]

I wish some of these people had spoken up long before this.

He WALKED back to Houston?…

Well, in Quanell's interview, he says in the beginning that Janie & Rudy had left their house the morning of or the night before (can't remember which) the interview because she didn't feel safe at her house. And that sounds about right. The fb storm of awareness about her inconsistencies had whipped up strongly the night before, so I can see how she would not feel safe in her home. So at that point the only other place for her to really go is to a hotel, so that's where they went. So I suppose that's why the detectives went there, because Janie & her victim were already planning to stay there and Rudy would be more willing to open up there instead of at a police station. He told Q that he does not want Janie to go to jail, so a jail setting probably would have had him more anxious.

They left in a car with 2 or 3 other people in it, and I doubt she'd return to her house given that it's probably the most watched house in Houston tonight, so they probably went to stay with someone; a friend or relative. So hopefully Rudy is not alone with her because I see her most likely next move to be murder-suicide. I doubt she'll actually "go to work" tonight, that's if she managed to not get canned today.

The DA is gonna have a hard time charging her I think; Quannel publicly airing all the dirty laundry will cause problems when it comes time to prosecute. Rudy has not filed charges against her. The S Assault might have not started happening until he was an adult, so they probably can't get a conviction for SA of a minor. I doubt Rudy ventured so far in this interview as to tell them at what age that stuff began. May have a hard time with charging her with filing a false police report since technically he DID run away... for two days. She just didn't tell them that he'd returned. So I don't know how that would affect that charge.

I'd like to get a lawyer's input on what charges could be filed with the allegations that we currently have.

I really hope that something is in the works right now to result in a forced separation between them tomorrow; I want Rudy to have a chance at a full & normal life.

Last edited:
JMO but I think Dolph was in on the this the entire time . I get people can be manipulated into staying captive but for him to be casually working a night shift and shopping with her credit card seems to me that he was hiding . His reasons for getting away from here is for his own life and personal space . Again thats MO after making these observations

JMO: Quanell X speaking out was a terrible move. Tomorrow, the story has completely blown up in the press and may completely change ( assuming what QX said is true) by RF because we don’t really know his mental
state or motives. What next? Any chance of truth?

Edited for sentence structure.

Who is mom currently friends with at the police department? This absolutely ridiculous and the fact that they allowed him to leave with her while being battered and bruised. His mo.is off her rocker and apparently thinks that she can keep the jig up indefinitely. I just hope he is safe, somewhere away from her.

It's very concerning that LE let RF leave with his mother. Even though he is no longer a minor he is a very vulnerable person at the moment. It's concerning that QX said Rudy has scars running up his arms. Was he cutting himself or did he make several suicide attempts? I don't know why some social worker couldn't have been called in to temporarily take Rudy somewhere safe until this can be sorted out.

JMO: Quanell X speaking out was a terrible move. Tomorrow, the story has completely blown up in the press and may completely change ( assuming what QX said is true) by RF because we don’t really know his mental
state or motives. What next? Any chance of truth?

Edited for sentence structure.
He’s been a community activist for a long time and involved with other high profile cases. He knew better. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader