Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! I started reading Friday night, followed links etc as I hate missing a thing.

OMG that poor sweet boy. He deserved to be loved, hugged and loved some more. What a mess this case is, where to start, can't fully believe anyone at this point.

Grandma TO, I'm not 100% sure I believe her, but will wait for more info to come in.

TB has history I see, how many friends did she ring asking for help I ask myself.

I'm here! I started reading Friday night, followed links etc as I hate missing a thing.

OMG that poor sweet boy. He deserved to be loved, hugged and loved some more. What a mess this case is, where to start, can't fully believe anyone at this point.

Grandma TO, I'm not 100% sure I believe her, but will wait for more info to come in.

TB has history I see, how many friends did she ring asking for help I ask myself.

MOO Grandma TO is 100% a family member/victim. I don't see anything to connect her working with TB in a murder conspiracy or coverup. An incorrect statement as to last time talking with/hearing SO could be for many reasons, and I don't put that in the same as to "disbelieving her" (or her purposefully lying) I believe that her media appearances were raw grief, and she... as spokesperson.. helped greatly with the resolution beginning on this case. <modsnip> MOO.

We've seen in other cases (think Scott Peterson and others) where family members were more in the know when they presented to media... for a reason. MOO

IIRC, her latest interview (prior to the body being discovered and the 911 call) is in the media thread. brb to link to such

ETA: TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 MAY 2021 MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE **NO DISCUSSION**

Last edited by a moderator:
MOO Grandma TO is 100% a family member/victim. I don't see anything to connect her working with TB in a murder conspiracy or coverup. An incorrect statement as to last time talking with/hearing SO could be for many reasons, and I don't put that in the same as to "disbelieving her" (or her purposefully lying) I believe that her media appearances were raw grief, and she... as spokesperson.. helped greatly with the resolution beginning on this case. I think that all the innocent family members treaded VERY carefully when speaking to media about the multiple "other" court circumstances leading to such, and may affect folks perceptions? MOO.

We've seen in other cases (think Scott Peterson and others) where family members were more in the know when they presented to media... for a reason. MOO

Thanks for the reply Dixie, I still don't feel that comfortable about TO but as more information comes out I could change my mind. I don't think she took part in any harm to Sam by the way.
Of course if my thoughts/feelings are proved incorrect I will come right out and admit it as I have done on a couple of other cases.

MOO Grandma TO is 100% a family member/victim. I don't see anything to connect her working with TB in a murder conspiracy or coverup. An incorrect statement as to last time talking with/hearing SO could be for many reasons, and I don't put that in the same as to "disbelieving her" (or her purposefully lying) I believe that her media appearances were raw grief, and she... as spokesperson.. helped greatly with the resolution beginning on this case. I think that all the innocent family members treaded VERY carefully when speaking to media - to avoid a firestorm about the multiple "other" court circumstances leading to such, and may affect folks perceptions? MOO.

IIRC, her latest interview (prior to the body being discovered and the 911 call) is in the media thread. brb to link to such

ETA: TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 MAY 2021 MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE **NO DISCUSSION**

totally agree on this. Watching TO speak was sad—I felt her emotions were so real and raw.

I'm very concerned that father DO has been telling people (per reporter upthread) that he last spoke with Sam on 5/21, as the report says on or about May 10 he was deceased.
I'm wondering if that was the story he decided to stick to before Sam was found and the facts came out.
Sitting on hands like many of you, moo

edited to change "saw" to "spoke with" but it hasn't changed my side-eye

Last edited:
I'm very concerned that father DO has been telling people (per reporter upthread) that he last saw Sam on 5/21, as the report says on or about May 10 he was deceased.
I'm wondering if that was the story he decided to stick to before Sam was found and the facts came out.
Sitting on hands like many of you, moo

Until LE comes out with otherwise, I'm doing the stance of what could be the reason.

I would like to see that specific one that he last SAW SO if you have a link. Thanks as again, I want to view also.

Could it be that like JJ Vallow being seen and heard after we know he was deceased, and other cases, they "thought" they heard or "thought" they saw due to someone else did an audio in the background, had the dates wrong, or "someone else" sent them a photo or video on a certain date, and they thought it was taken on the day sent, but was not? That the "other" person sent a video that they, the receiver, thought was current video yet the video had been done many days/weeks prior by the perp?

EXIF data (IIRC correctly that is what it is called if sent directly) will show date taken which the receiver miscontrued? That purposefully was done to confuse the other party... which MOO may also have happened in this case... Some was not done to participate in a conspiracy, but for other reasons... <modsnip> which led to a perfect awful storm to not speaking out due to those other two cases.

MOO

ETA: Poster above corrected below in thread to saying that he did NOT see....

Last edited:
Hi all - I think I found the autopsy case number to track Samuel’s presumed case at Harris County IFS:
OC21-026
I believe it is the correct case number because:
  • No name yet
  • Time of Death: currently listed as time his body was found in the motel 6/1/21 5:35 pm
  • NOK listed as “Parents”
  • Only nameless white male
  • *Interestingly* Place of death listed as residence in Webster, TX (not sure if that means that has been confirmed or just preliminary, but noteworthy to me)
  • Otherwise no updates of note yet (as expected) - just sharing for future tracking by my fellow sleuthers.
  • Here is link to case look up: Case Status

Attachments

• 4E8D0E24-5A3D-46F2-8E9E-C24F8BE13B76.jpeg
    4E8D0E24-5A3D-46F2-8E9E-C24F8BE13B76.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 2C86774D-CEA4-439B-AE53-24E585FE620E.jpeg
    2C86774D-CEA4-439B-AE53-24E585FE620E.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 69
Duct tape makes sense. I think the rolls with the handles make a higher-pitched noise. I was thinking power tool or high-powered cleaner (grout drill), but surely the body would have shown evidence of that. And even if LE didn’t want the condition of the body reported yet, dismemberment seems like info that would be leaked IMO.

Wasn’t there the roommate’s receipt with duct tape? That works to confirm the 10th.

I was at the grocery store yesterday in my area of southeast Texas. I reside in a mostly rural county of Texas. Our grocery stores are located in the city of our county seat. Saturday is a big shopping day in my area.

It was about 8:30 a.m. CDT. I thought of precious Samuel Olson . . . an innocent, defenseless little boy who was 5-years-old when he died an early death. Cause of death still unknown pending an autopsy report from the Medical Examiner - Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences - Houston, TX.

However, I do feel he was murdered. JMO (Just My Opinion).

What made me think of Samuel was I saw many little boys about his age with their dad; mother or assuming mom and dad. These little boys looked so happy and I noticed several dads interacting with their little boy. The love for their child was very apparent. The laughter of the little boys was a joy to hear!

I was very saddened to know, that from what I have researched, Samuel did not have this type of lifestyle.

The last 10 days of his precious life were spent with a woman, TB, who does not even have custody of her 2 little girls. I do not know the status of her son. It is apparent she does not have custody of him either.

Samuel spent those last days with a woman and her male roommate many miles from his father . .. about 50 miles southeast in Webster, TX. He was away from his biological mother as well and had been for a very long time. He was only 5 years old!

He was dead since May 10, 2021 but reported missing on May 27, 2021 per Charging Document aka Charging Instrument - Complaint presented to the judge at her Probable Cause Hearing on Friday, 6/4/21 in Houston, Harris County, TX. That is 17 days!

How could anyone separate this child from his family? It is beyond me and I am horrified that this precious little boy, Samuel Olson, was found deceased, wrapped in plastic and duct taped in a storage container.

This precious little boy was with a woman, TB, who had a restraining order against her. She was NOT suppose to have any contact with DO, the little boy's father or any of his family members.

TB allegedly impeded DO's breathing/airflow .. . (choke) and had felony charges filed against her with a pending court date in June, 2021 in Houston, Harris County, TX. TB was in clear, legal violation of the Restraining Order.

Samuel's family members knew about this Restraining Order yet Samuel was allowed to stay with TB with her violent past and felony criminal charges pending with a June, 2021 court date!

I was very sad most of yesterday thinking of precious, little 5-year-old Samuel Olson's death (most likely murder in my opinion) versus how happy the little boys at the grocery store appeared to be with their father; the interaction of father and son or mother and son. Samuel should be alive and a happy little boy!

My comfort is knowing that Samuel Olson is now in a better place .. . in Heaven and in God's loving care. No one will ever hurt him again. Walk hand in hand with Jesus, Samuel! Run and play with all of the other little angels who have gone from earth . .. . long before their time due to abuse and murder.

Today, prior to Mass, I lit a candle in loving memory of precious Samuel Olson.

~ ~ ~ Rest in peace, precious Samuel Olson ~ ~ ~
I will never, ever forget you!

May justice for Samuel Olson prevail!

Last edited:
Hi all - I think I found the autopsy case number to track Samuel’s presumed case at Harris County IFS:
OC21-026
I believe it is the correct case number because:
  • No name yet
  • Time of Death: currently listed as time his body was found in the motel 6/1/21 5:35 pm
  • NOK listed as “Parents”
  • Only nameless white male
  • *Interestingly* Place of death listed as residence in Webster, TX (not sure if that means that has been confirmed or just preliminary, but noteworthy to me)
  • Otherwise no updates of note yet (as expected) - just sharing for future tracking by my fellow sleuthers.
  • Here is link to case look up: Case Status

I had not see this, thanks. Once confirmed, can this be put in media thread.

Note respectfully, IMHO I believe the bolded quotes are from the family friend DC, who “offered DO a room several months ago”. It is confusing the way The Sun has it laid out, with pictures interspersed throughout the article. I had to read it several times to track back that IMHO it is the friend who is quoted in this particular passage and not Samuel’s paternal grandmother.
Thank you, Hope there is a report correction today.
Thank you Moe

What floor was that appartment on?
It appears that this question has not been answered yet.
The visual from the night of the apartment investigation with the crime scene trucks and LE photographers presented on several of the news channels , I definitely see them walking in on ground,1st floor level. MOO

To my knowledge, you are not a family member and you will not be given the case number or be able to track the status of Samuel Olson's autopsy.

I am speaking from personal experience regarding the murder of my cousin in Houston, Harris County, TX.

The Autopsy Report will be given to the Lead Detective of the Samuel Olson case with the Houston Police Department - Houston, Harris County, TX. It will then be presented to the Harris County District Attorney's Office - Houston, Harris County, TX (commonly known as HCDA) as part of the Samuel Olson case.

The media is required to contact the Public Information Officer with the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences (HCIFS) for news and information. You can be assured that no info will be disclosed regarding the autopsy of Samuel Olson by the HCIFS as the report will go directly to the Lead Detective - Samuel Olson case - of HPD.

So this does not get deleted, I am providing Links to HCIFS, HPD, HCDA since I mentioned them in this post .. .. if this is not acceptable, MODS, please advise me. Thank you in advance.

HCIFS - Houston, Harris County, TX
IFS - Institute of Forensic Sciences

Houston Police Department (HPD) - Houston, Harris County, TX
Houston Police Department

Harris County District Attorney's Office - Houston, Harris County, TX (Kim Ogg - Office of District Attorney - Harris County, TX)
Homepage | Harris County District Attorney's Office

Last edited:
Although Grandma said Samuel appeared to be getting sick the last time she saw him, I don’t believe that’s why he was sent to TB. IMO the reason Samuel was shipped so many miles away was to hide him from his mother. I think DO heard that his ex was working on getting custody, so Samuel was sent away. IMO it was a case of do whatever you can to avoid having to pay child support.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

To my knowledge, you are not a family member and you will not be given the case number or be able to track the status of Samuel Olson's autopsy.

I am speaking from personal experience regarding the murder of my cousin in Houston, Harris County, TX.

The Autopsy Report will be given to the Lead Detective of the Samuel Olson case with the Houston Police Department - Houston, Harris County, TX. It will then be presented to the Harris County District Attorney's Office - Houston, Harris County, TX (commonly known as HCDA) as part of the Samuel Olson case.

The media is required to contact the Public Information Officer with the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences (HCIFS) for news and information. You can be assured that no info will be disclosed regarding the autopsy of Samuel Olson by the HCIFS as the report will go directly to the Lead Detective - Samuel Olson case - of HPD.

So this does not get deleted, I am providing Links to HCIFS, HPD, HCDA since I mentioned them in this post .. .. if this is not acceptable, MODS, please advise me. Thank you in advance.

HCIFS - Houston, Harris County, TX
IFS - Institute of Forensic Sciences

Houston Police Department (HPD) - Houston, Harris County, TX
Houston Police Department

Harris County District Attorney's Office - Houston, Harris County, TX (Kim Ogg - Office of District Attorney - Harris County, TX)
Homepage | Harris County District Attorney's Office

This is public information and an approved source for WS.

Case Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member