GUILTY TX - Sarah Walker, 40, stabbed to death in McKinney model home, 8 July 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
on the way home from work just now on the radio i heard that the defense attorney said his client did indeed murder this woman. beyond that statement i have no news. i do not know why this man says he did it, just that this startling admission from the defense came after opening statements!

You're welcome! http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...ries/wfaa071010_kd_dnmetwalker.158abb289.html
man accused of stabbing a real estate agent 33 times in a McKinney model home last year was found guilty Wednesday morning.
Jurors deliberated just 30 minutes before returning the verdict

Wow, that is the fastest verdict I've ever heard of. I'm sure glad that he was found guilty. He didn't even know her or have anything against her. What a shame. She left a little boy behind. I wonder if he will get the death penalty?

It sounds like special circustances to me and makes him eligible for the dp.

Jury returned death penalty......great news. Rest in peace Sara.

I am so glad they got the guy!! Has it ever been said if or how she knew him? I know that was speculation for awhile on here?.. I have always been interested in real estate but I am so chicken poop that THIS is the reason I won't go into selling it. I told my husband if I did we would have to be a team he would have to go with me to every house showing lol he did not buy the idea. :waitasec:

My husband was an alternate on the jury at this trial. I just joined websleuths due to my interest in the boy Kyron Horman who is missing, and I wondered if Sarah Walker had been discussed here on the site. I guess it was. So, there ya go.

I am so glad they got the guy!! Has it ever been said if or how she knew him? I know that was speculation for awhile on here?.. I have always been interested in real estate but I am so chicken poop that THIS is the reason I won't go into selling it. I told my husband if I did we would have to be a team he would have to go with me to every house showing lol he did not buy the idea. :waitasec:

No, she never knew this man.

IMO

Wow, that is the fastest verdict I've ever heard of. I'm sure glad that he was found guilty. He didn't even know her or have anything against her. What a shame. She left a little boy behind. I wonder if he will get the death penalty?

I remember this case so well. At the time this is another LE agency that inferred this was an isolated incident as if it was someone that had known her.

When all along this monster was on the loose and didnt even know Sara.

IMO

Its on now on ID channel right now and again on Saturday at 8am EST.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562
Back