Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going to correct you. For the last 10 to 15 years, car seats have been easy to install and remove. They have hooks on either side that latch on to anchors embedded in the car.

You don't have to use the seat belt. It's almost like unlocking two carabiners and then you remove the seat.

It is not difficult and does not take very much time unless you have arthritis or difficulty using your hands.

The mechanism may well be extremely simply and easy to unclip but here's a thing, I've never had a baby and if I was going to carjack or suchlike, I wouldn't even know that the seats even un-clip at all.

It sounds all very obvious when thinking about it - of course you see parents walking about with their child clipped into the car seat etc -but- on the spur of the moment a) firstly personally I would not even know that the seat unclips, I'd imagine it's fixed in securely and b) even if it occurred to me that a car seat unclips, I'd probably spend 20 puzzling minutes trying to figure it out - those things are probably covered with adjustment buttons and clips and levers and buckles and belts.

IMO whomsoever perpetrated this crime, if they unclipped the seat or if they ordered MG to unclip it, they know about babies and they know about car seats.

*IF* the ring doorbell footage of the apartment that was published in the Sun UK is in fact the home of SS and MG, then LE already know exactly who came and went in and out of that house at exactly what time.

<modsnip: no source>
There is nothing showing in UK news about ring doorbell footage- in fact the only article I could find on UK news sites, with any video, stated that it was not confirmed whether the footage was before or after their deaths- which puts an even bigger spin on things if they were still possibly alive at that point. A pregnant teen vanished in Texas. She and her boyfriend are now dead

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a solid theory- just one question, so SS just sat there through this and didn’t try to run for it? - or even look down to hide which would have made targeting behind her right ear less than easy. As there is only one gun men in your scenario and he is now holding it whilst MG takes the car seat out and is no longer in the vehicle.

If SS was shot in the car, she may have been murdered first in front of MG as part of the torture he allegedly experienced - what more of an horrific thing to do to any man but shoot his wife and child in front of him. I wonder if they were bound and gagged? I wonder if the account of the cousin is accurate as IIRC they claim (NOT VERIFIED AFAIK) at first they thought SS was just passed out / asleep in which case her face must have looked at least partially 'normal'.

There is nothing showing in UK news about ring doorbell footage- in fact the only article I could find on UK news sites, with any video, stated that it was not confirmed whether the footage was before or after their deaths- which puts an even bigger spin on things if they were still possibly alive at that point. A pregnant teen vanished in Texas. She and her boyfriend are now dead

I posted the link up thread to a story in the Sun UK newspaper

* ETA - *Apologies* the link I posted was to the Mirror UK Newspaper, not 'The Sun UK'

Last edited:
If SS was shot in the car, she may have been murdered first in front of MG as part of the torture he allegedly experienced - what more of an horrific thing to do to any man but shoot his wife and child in front of him. I wonder if they were bound and gagged? I wonder if the account of the cousin is accurate as IIRC they claim (NOT VERIFIED AFAIK) at first they thought SS was just passed out / asleep in which case her face must have looked at least partially 'normal'.
They would never assume torture that wasn’t evidenced- and this is prior to the event so they wouldn’t quote it as torture even if they assumed that.

They would never assume torture that wasn’t evidenced- and this is prior to the event so they wouldn’t quote it as torture even if they assumed that.

I don't understand your posts, they're not making sense to me.

The cousin was talking on a social media account after the fact. It's not ever been verified though, her allegations are not verified by any MSM source or LE.

I don't understand your posts, they're not making sense to me.

The cousin was talking on a social media account after the fact. It's not ever been verified though, her allegations are not verified by any MSM source or LE.
The cousin said he was tortured- that is his conclusion from what he saw at that moment. Your quote was about torture that would not be visible after the fact- therefore no one would assume automatically there was torture from what you think happened.

That’s a solid theory- just one question, so SS just sat there through this and didn’t try to run for it? - or even look down to hide which would have made targeting behind her right ear less than easy. As there is only one gun men in your scenario and he is now holding it whilst MG takes the car seat out and is no longer in the vehicle.
OK, try this on for size.

the perp(s) made MG remove the child seat from the right rear of the KIA while holding him at gunpoint. SS is seated in the front right passenger seat. As MG is wiggling around in the back seat trying to unhook the car seat with his butt sticking out the right rear door his pants were likely falling down. SS is sitting scared, not moving in the front looking forward as told. When MG gets the seat out he hands it out of the car to the perp who then promply pops MG behind the right ear and then immediately points gun while standing outside the right rear door at the right rear of SS head and pops her. POP, POP. SS got hit before she even knew what was going on. MG is shoved into the back seat with pants down, car seat was placed on slumped over SS in front seat to conceal her from view. Vehicle is driven to where it's seen on video, ect, ect.

If Savanah was holding the carseat while MG was dealing drugs, it would have been easy to shoot her. She was big and pregnant and would have trouble turning around etc.

I think MG was shot first and was likely shot in the backseat of the car. Car seat was moved up front, so he could deal drugs. All just MOO.

Nobody has stated where the base of the car seat was found or if it was. The carrier part of the car seat takes maybe 2 seconds to remove. There’s a lever under the canopy you pull it up and lift it away from the base. The base stays in the car at all times and locks to the carrier when it’s placed in it.
Thank you. I mentioned that this morning. I suspect is was the detachable carrier that was on SS's lap

If Savanah was holding the carseat while MG was dealing drugs, it would have been easy to shoot her. She was big and pregnant and would have trouble turning around etc.

I think MG was shot first and was likely shot in the backseat of the car. Car seat was moved up front, so he could deal drugs. All just MOO.
seat moved up and her holding car seat could sort of trap her so that makes sense....

One thing I wondering about is that if MG’s GSW was also a contact wound to the head if that would mean either the perp was either taller or around the same height as MG or if the perp was shorter both he/she and sitting down, thereby reducing the difference in height, so that the gun or the barrel could press against the back of MG’s ear directly? If they were sitting down, I could also see that as an argument for the crime being committed in the car.

For an example of how differences in height could be reduced there are pictures of SS and MG sitting next to each other and the differences in height are less noticeable.

Last edited:
OK, try this on for size.

the perp(s) made MG remove the child seat from the right rear of the KIA while holding him at gunpoint. SS is seated in the front right passenger seat. As MG is wiggling around in the back seat trying to unhook the car seat with his butt sticking out the right rear door his pants were likely falling down. SS is sitting scared, not moving in the front looking forward as told. When MG gets the seat out he hands it out of the car to the perp who then promply pops MG behind the right ear and then immediately points gun while standing outside the right rear door at the right rear of SS head and pops her. POP, POP. SS got hit before she even knew what was going on. MG is shoved into the back seat with pants down, car seat was placed on slumped over SS in front seat to conceal her from view. Vehicle is driven to where it's seen on video, ect, ect.
Again that works- but MG must have been on the passenger side as he was shot as a contact shot to the right ear. So he was shot fell on top of the car seat-was pulled out so that they could remove it and pace it on SS? Or they were on the other side of the car at the rear, in which case I still think hitting in the right ear is dubiously easy as SS would surely flight or fight and not just sit there and allow them to come around the car. To get a good shot on the right from the back rear drivers side she would have to be looking away, but stay in the vehicle.
ETA why would the driver have come round to the rear passenger door? Would be interesting to know if he was sat or lay down and which way he enters the vehicle if flat.
ETAF or there are 2 perps

Last edited:
Again that works- but MG must have been on the passenger side as he was shot as a contact shot to the right ear. So he was shot fell on top of the car seat-was pulled out so that they could remove it and pace it on SS? Or they were on the other side of the car at the rear, in which case I still think hitting in the right ear is dubiously easy as SS would surely flight or fight and not just sit there and allow them to come around the car. To get a good shot on the right from the back rear drivers side she would have to be looking away, but stay in the vehicle.
ETA why would the driver have come round to the rear passenger door? Would be interesting to know if he was sat or lay down and which way he enters the vehicle if flat.
ETAF or there are 2 perps
Maybe I should have included "MG was standing outside the right rear door while he was removing the car seat" but I thought I made that point clear when I said "MG is shoved into the back seat with pants down", of course that would be after he removed the seat and handed it out and after he was shot while standing by the right rear door outside of the vehicle at the same time the shooter is standing outside the right rear door of the car behind him and the shooter then reaches in the right rear door and plugs SS on the right side of the back of her head as she perhaps looks to see what is happening to her right and behind her when MG was shot. Does that work????

If MG was shot while lying face down on the rear seat, that could explain why the windows don't look to be full of blood splatter or broken if the bullet had exited the front of his skull or face.

JMO

Maybe I should have included "MG was standing outside the right rear door while he was removing the car seat" but I thought I made that point clear when I said "MG is shoved into the back seat with pants down", of course that would be after he removed the seat and handed it out and after he was shot while standing by the right rear door outside of the vehicle at the same time the shooter is standing outside the right rear door of the car behind him and the shooter then reaches in the right rear door and plugs SS on the right side of the back of her head as she perhaps looks to see what is happening to her right and behind her when MG was shot. Does that work????

If MG was shot while lying face down on the rear seat, that could explain why the windows don't look to be full of blood splatter or broken if the bullet had exited the front of his skull or face.

JMO
It does work- but what grounds would they get him to come round to remove the car seat? I know I’m being pedantic, but I think the debate leads to some sort of conclusion, even if it’s not the names culprit/s

How about this scenario:

MG and SS are in the front seat; perp is in the back. Car is parked somewhere. Perp uses the element of surprise and shoots MG behind the right ear. SS is too cumbersome for a quick getaway. The perp is able to grab her hair and manipulate her head into position to also be shot behind the right ear. The perp then exits the backseat and detaches the baby carrier from the car seat base, tossing it onto SS. Perp then drags MG from the driver’s seat (the dragging pulls his pants down) and lays him in the back, on top of the car seat base. Perp then drives the car to the dump site.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back