Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Arrest Affidavit identifies third suspect as Myrta Romanos, wife of Ramon Preciado and mother of murder suspect Christopher Preciado. Police claim she was in husband's truck the night bodies were dumped, when vehicles were caught on video.

Myrta Romanos arrested, believed to be step-mother of Christopher Preciado. Police say she owned the gun used, she was inside the truck the night it was caught on surveillance video. She's accused of Tampering with Evidence and Altering, Destroying, Concealing Evidence on Corpse.

Step mom.
Admitted to it being her gun that was usd.

In the presser the spokesperson said that RP and this women (MR) were seen on video leaving the house in the truck and when the truck returns RP, CP and MR all get out of the truck. No mention of the KIA being there. What does that tell you about where the killings may have occurred????

JMO

47-year-old Myrta Romanos is facing three charges in this case. She is believed to be the stepmother of 19-year-old Christopher Preciado, who was already facing capital murder charges. His father, Ramon Preciado, is also facing two charges related to attempts to hide the bodies.

Wednesday, police said Romanos was seen on surveillance video assisting in the attempts to hide the bodies.

Updated: 1:48 PM CST January 10, 2024

SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio Police say they have made a third arrest in the murders of Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra.

47-year-old Myrta Romanos is facing three charges in this case including alter/destroy corpse, abuse of corpse and tampering with evidence. She is believed to be the stepmother of 19-year-old Christopher Preciado, who was already facing capital murder charges in this case. Christopher's father, Ramon Preciado, is also facing two charges related to attempts to hide the bodies.

Wednesday, police said video survllience shows her at the home right after the murders and leaving in a black truck and returning to her home with the other two suspects. Police say she was also involved in getting rid of evidence.

Read on...

She will likely be offered a plea deal to turns States Witness. All charges against her will be dismissed or reduced to Misdemeanor charges in exchange for her cooperation and testimony against CP and RP. No jail time, maybe probation.

Arrest could be ensure the DA has an Ace in the deck.

Surprised RP hasn't been charged with Tampering with his towel wipe caught on camera.

JMO

Arrest Affidavit identifies third suspect as Myrta Romanos, wife of Ramon Preciado and mother of murder suspect Christopher Preciado. Police claim she was in husband's truck the night bodies were dumped, when vehicles were caught on video.

Myrta Romanos arrested, believed to be step-mother of Christopher Preciado. Police say she owned the gun used, she was inside the truck the night it was caught on surveillance video. She's accused of Tampering with Evidence and Altering, Destroying, Concealing Evidence on Corpse.

Video from their own home? According to this

It comes as no surprise, as I was insisting, that someone was in the backside of that truck. However, I worried that it was a young child, and didn't expect it to be the stepmother. Wow, a 4 minute crime, and somehow the whole family is willing to help CP. Something bothers me about it happening so fast, and then the willingness of CP's family members decisions to help with the clean-up. Oh, some say the parents were asleep when the killings happened, but they wasted no time in covering up what seems like planned lie in wait murders.
I guess stepmom felt she had to help out because lo and behold it was her gun that killed SS and MG. Ugh, I don't like seeing pride at your whole family throwing gang signs. Was CP a spoiled child? All MOO

I guess stepmom felt she had to help out because lo and behold it was her gun that killed SS and MG. Ugh, I don't like seeing pride at your whole family throwing gang signs. Was CP a spoiled child? All MOO
SBM

I must have missed it, where did you see the whole family throwing gang signs? Link if you have it, TIA

It comes as no surprise, as I was insisting, that someone was in the backside of that truck. However, I worried that it was a young child, and didn't expect it to be the stepmother. Wow, a 4 minute crime, and somehow the whole family is willing to help CP. Something bothers me about it happening so fast, and then the willingness of CP's family members decisions to help with the clean-up.

SOME reporters were initially saying she’s his mother. The policewoman at the press briefing didn’t seem absolutely certain. She said, “She is believed to be….. um….I’m not sure exactly what the relationship is……but maybe a stepmother to 19 year old Christopher.”

I just went back and watched to make sure I quoted her properly.

<modsnip>

Crazy that a step mom would do this! I mean crazy anyone would do this, but especially a step mom. I hope that makes sense. I’m not justifying covering up a murder. But you know what i mean

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have jumped out of bed awful quick. The time frame is so crazy I don't know how they had time to even ask what's going on.

he must have shot them then called his dad and said meet at the apartment complex and they went in pjs. They might not have been asleep. Maybe just lying in bed watching tv.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps
Back