Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this - I can't *see* another person in the truck but someone in the back of the truck hands him the white thing.
I see that too,but a few seconds before that action there is a movement, windscreen is white due to light shining through, there is a movement something like person move forward and back. It is a flicker, after that light stays on the windscreen.

I picture it going down like this - MG is driving, SS passenger. When they arrive wherever, there's two perps - one forces MG out of the drivers seat into the backseat behind the driver. One perp gets in driver's seat, one in back passenger. But there's the carseat back there so they make SS hold it, somehow between her belly and dashboard.
Back passenger perp is right handed, shoots MG, which would have his right side to the perp, and shoots SS between the headrest and door - right side of her head.
Obviously this is all speculation but it would explain them both having wounds to right side, MG being in the backseat, car seat being on SS lap IMO

I would still think there would be blood. Somewhere.

Last edited:
however, I don't think it explains why there is not total blood spatter on the windshield.
Perhaps more of the bloodshed splattered towards the rear, like on the headrest, seats and top of the car? In particular, if there wasn’t an exit wound?

I had a family member who was shot behind his left ear at a close distance. He didn’t have an exit wound which is why I think it could be possible.

I think perplexing is a good description.

From the top, I would assume MG has more than one cell phone. Perhaps they both intentionally left their “regular” phones at the apartment, leaving with just his “work” phone to conduct a quick “business” transaction. This would explain the candle left burning and her phone being left at the apartment. They weren’t headed to the hospital, so they wouldn’t take the hospital bag.

They go to wherever this “business” transaction is to take place. It would make sense for MG to be driving with SS in the passenger seat. They arrive, MG gets out and into the rear driver side seat while the “customer” gets in behind SS. It’s likely there’s an infant car seat already installed in the rear middle seat. The infant bucket type seat comes off of the base, where it could be handed up to SS to free up space for the transaction.

At some point, something goes wrong. Who knows what or why. The customer shoots MG point blank behind his right ear. SS is only going to have a split second to react, she’s got an infant car seat in her lap, she’s 9 months pregnant, and probably still has her seat belt on. Customer grabs her by the back of her head, shoots her behind her right ear. Both of them dead. Easily no exit wounds at all depending on the type of gun used, or exit wounds towards the seat or bottom of the vehicle.

Customer gets out, gets into driver seat and takes off. Calls up fat dude in Chevy Silverado. Sets up meeting place. Cue video footage.

Customer takes MG burner phone and the gun used, dumps car in parking lot, leaves with fat Chevy dude.

I don’t think the car seat was over SS’s head as that would attract far more attention than a woman’s body sitting in the passenger seat. I think it was just handed to her to hold to make space in the middle of the back seat. I also don’t think bodies were moved. I think they were killed in the vehicle, then the vehicle was moved to where it was dumped.

Hopefully arrests are made soon. I could see it going either way… being related to MG’s lifestyle choices or SS’s brother’s murder and subsequent fallout.

Reminds me of the quote… Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future. Three lives gone in the blink of an eye for no sane reason.
I'm with you on this theory. Fastest way

Without navigation there is no GPS link to satellites to track position. Hard telling if the car had navigation or not.

Airbag module might tell speed, whether brakes are applied, ect for crash purposes. But nothing really good there for telling where the car has been.

I have a 2015 Kia Optima. There is no navigation on mine at least.

It was reported yesterday that SS sister in law (who saw SS clearly when opening unlocked passenger door right before police arrived) saw blood but wanted to think she was “passed out” rather than dead.
Savanna's sister in law also made comment about seeing SS face and didn't want to see more. Not sure if that has to do with a possible exit wound or not.

iCkEdMeL has another video that shows investigators looking over the KIA when found. You can see through the KIA windows from this camera angle. IMO I would say the windows are not very clean, due to the hazy images you see on the other side of the vehicle through the windows. Don't know if this is from microscopic blood splatter or just the windows not being cleaned in a really long time. At any rate it's not a crystal clean clear view you get from the view through glass. (Seen pictures of the inside of SS and MG apartment on FB and it looked very clean, not the type people you would expect to see with such dirty car windows it blurs the view)

Video cued up below.

I think perplexing is a good description.

From the top, I would assume MG has more than one cell phone. Perhaps they both intentionally left their “regular” phones at the apartment, leaving with just his “work” phone to conduct a quick “business” transaction. This would explain the candle left burning and her phone being left at the apartment. They weren’t headed to the hospital, so they wouldn’t take the hospital bag.

They go to wherever this “business” transaction is to take place. It would make sense for MG to be driving with SS in the passenger seat. They arrive, MG gets out and into the rear driver side seat while the “customer” gets in behind SS. It’s likely there’s an infant car seat already installed in the rear middle seat. The infant bucket type seat comes off of the base, where it could be handed up to SS to free up space for the transaction.

At some point, something goes wrong. Who knows what or why. The customer shoots MG point blank behind his right ear. SS is only going to have a split second to react, she’s got an infant car seat in her lap, she’s 9 months pregnant, and probably still has her seat belt on. Customer grabs her by the back of her head, shoots her behind her right ear. Both of them dead. Easily no exit wounds at all depending on the type of gun used, or exit wounds towards the seat or bottom of the vehicle.

Customer gets out, gets into driver seat and takes off. Calls up fat dude in Chevy Silverado. Sets up meeting place. Cue video footage.

Customer takes MG burner phone and the gun used, dumps car in parking lot, leaves with fat Chevy dude.

I don’t think the car seat was over SS’s head as that would attract far more attention than a woman’s body sitting in the passenger seat. I think it was just handed to her to hold to make space in the middle of the back seat. I also don’t think bodies were moved. I think they were killed in the vehicle, then the vehicle was moved to where it was dumped.

Hopefully arrests are made soon. I could see it going either way… being related to MG’s lifestyle choices or SS’s brother’s murder and subsequent fallout.

Reminds me of the quote… Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future. Three lives gone in the blink of an eye for no sane reason.
I will say that the suspect(s) got into the back seat for a "business transaction". Pops both of them. Moves the driver into the back. Takes the car seat that was probably in the back and puts it on SS or tosses it on top of her just to get it out of the back to make room. Suspect or accomplice drives the Kia and meets up with the truck. They decide where to park it and the truck picks up the driver and off they go.

What does the “married” portion of the assault bloody injury-married mean?

@Teche
Assault Bodily Injury- Married What Does that Mean? - The Locke Law Group

What Is Meant by Married? Or Fam/Hou?

"In Texas, Domestic Violence occurs when violence is present between the actor and any member of their family, their household, a significant other or a spouse. For some reason, Bexar County will shorten this in their system to either Married or to Fam/Hou. What you are seeing when you see this is just a code, it is not a formal charge or an information (the document that brings you to court)."

IME, every state seems to have their own twist on how they define "domestic violence."

For example, Colorado now has two types of DV but both types require the existence of an intimate relationship, but the similarities end there.

However, please be warned: an intimate relationship for purposes of the Colorado domestic violence statute is much broader than than a relationship arising from some kind of sexual relationship.

So many of you point out things that I might've missed, so thank you. Please keep sharing what you see and your own thoughts. It has left many of us deeply upset to know there was a very pregnant woman and a baby that was to be born at Christmas time, and instead these despicable perps came along with a horrible agenda. Can't wait to hear they've been caught.

Look at the 00:40 mark. It looks like someone (possibly a female) briefly stands up out of the vehicle and immediately sits back down.

If SS was shot in the car from the backseat, though, wouldn’t the windshield be shattered, unless the gunman aimed down?

Why would MG have been in the back seat to have been shot there? Maybe they were dealing there while SS waited in the front passenger seat? But again, if he was also shot in the car, would a rear window have shattered if he was shot behind his ear while sitting up?
Not if there was no exit wound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members