GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those talking about the relationship between those involved. In the video with Titus' mother, she says she did not know the female suspect and had never seen her. She only knew or knew of the 3 males. If Polley was a relative of Mike Titus his mom would know her in some form.

The video of his momma talking about his condition said his tongue was cut out and his head was beaten - how could he have fired a gun in that condition?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe they didn't shoot him right away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need a tongue or your right mind to shoot-you just need someone to hold your arm steady with the gun in your hand. I'm not saying he was in his right mind to do it. That isn't necessary if you are a pro....or a **** with experience....put the gun in his hand...cover his hand in yours with a glove - pull it. All the residue and trajectory is on him. End of story.

You don't need a tongue or your right mind to shoot-you just need someone to hold your arm steady with the gun in your hand. I'm not saying he was in his right mind to do it. That isn't necessary if you are a pro....or a **** with experience....put the gun in his hand...cover his hand in yours with a glove - pull it. All the residue and trajectory is on him. End of story.

Not saying that did or didn't happen because I don't know. BUT, I believe if someone was holding his hand, the gun shot residue, and the potential blood matter would fly back onto the hand covering his....

This whole thing just sickens me...and yet, I want to know what happeend!

Not saying that did or didn't happen because I don't know. BUT, I believe if someone was holding his hand, the gun shot residue, and the potential blood matter would fly back onto the hand covering his....

This whole thing just sickens me...and yet, I want to know what happeend!

Me too. I haven't read anything new because it just sickens me but has anyone actually been charged with murder yet or are they still sorting it out?

No one has been charged with the murders yet.

This is what I've been able to come up with trying to untangle this mess. Sources are linked at the bottom. Feel free to add, revise, and/or delete any errors or omissions you may see.

Case Players

LR - Shavon's cousin (Shavon lived with LR's mother); Kendall Perkins' girlfriend
LR's co-worker - Owens' ex-girlfriend
Darius Fields & Devontae Owens - cousins
Devontae Owens - the father of Titus' mother's nephews
Michael Titus - knew Fields though Owens (according to family, Owens & Fields brought him into the drug world and he looked up to them)
Laporshya Polley - Fields' girlfriend; Titus' cousin (according Titus' text to his girlfriend, though Titus' mother said she doesn't know Polley)
Laquon Wilkerson - an associate of Owens, considered to be his bodyguard
Desmond Jones

Timeline

Monday, June 26
- According to text messages between Titus and his girlfriend at 8:20 PM, Titus made arrangements to sell pot to Perkins. Titus was running late, so he had Polley open the motel room door to Perkins. Perkins + 3 other men then stole approx 22lbs of pot (which belonged to Fields & Owens and possibly others) and a gun from Polley. Polley accused Titus of setting the robbery up. Titus told his girlfriend if he ends up dead, that's why.
- After Perkins stole the drugs, he went home and told LR about the robbery.
- Owens called his ex-girlfriend (LR's co-worker) and told her someone named KP (Perkins) robbed him and was asking for information about him.

Tuesday, June 27
- LR's co-worker asked her about the robbery and asked if she knew KP. Her co-worker told her that one of the men who the drugs were stolen from was Fields.
- Owens told an anonymous FBI informant he planned to kidnap a child to get back the drugs that were stolen from him

Wednesday, June 28
- At approx 10 AM Shavon was kidnapped
- At approx 10:30 AM LR received phone calls from Shavon's phone and an unknown number* with two different males demanding the stolen drugs be returned in exchange for Shavon
- LR went to her co-worker and told her someone kidnapped her cousin. Her co-worker told her that Fields has a history of kidnapping people.
- According to arrest warrant affidavits, Owens and Wilkerson's phones were tracked to Shavon's house and travelled the same path as Shavon's phone until it was shut off
- Wilkerson's phone pinged 1/2 mile away from Shavon's residence throughout the day. Wilkerson had incoming and outgoing phone calls with Owens throughout the day.
- At approx 5:00 PM an Amber Alert was activated

Thursday, June 29
- At approx 10:30 PM Titus, Polley, Fields, and Owens named as POIs
- Late in the evening Fields arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful possession of a firearm
- Polley was found in the hotel room with Fields and arrested for marijuana possession and tampering with evidence (flushing pot down the toilet)

Saturday, July 1
- Perkins arrested for agg robbery
- Wilkerson arrested for agg kidnapping for ransom/reward
- Owens arrested for agg kidnapping

Sunday, July 2
- Approx 3 AM Jones showed LE the abandoned house where Shavon and Titus' bodies were
- Jones arrested for failure to report a felony that resulted in SBI or death results; sometime later also charged with agg kidnapping for ransom/reward

*According to the search warrant, the unknown number that made one of the ransom calls to LR was traced to Perkins. This part doesn't make sense since it was Perkins who stole the drugs Shavon was being held as ransom for. Since Wilkerson and Jones are the only two thus far with an Agg kidnapping for ransom/reward charge, it seems to me that they are the ones who made the phone calls to LR. The arrest warrant affidavits state Perkins was called by the suspects from Shavon's phone after she was kidnapped.

http://www.focusdailynews.com/2017/07/02/missing-lancaster-girl-found-dead/
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/amber-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453448249
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ed-lancaster-girl-killed-stolen-drugs-nothing
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...issing-lancaster-girl-may-abducted-police-say
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/07/03/michael-titus-deadly-drug-dispute/
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/docum...ld-at-home-where-Lancaster-teen-was-kidnapped
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/docum...ld-at-home-where-Lancaster-teen-was-kidnapped
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/352825233/Arrest-Warrant-Darius-Fields-3

And if she was only home with a disabled girl, who gave the vehicle description? And ... they saw the car but not a driver? Why do I always have so many nagging questions?
Logical questions in illogical situation ya know?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Back where I come from if there is a strange car in the neighbor, we all stare at it and see who gets out, what they look like, where they go. Guess here in the south we are just plain nosy. As to the question if she would open a door to a stranger, her being 13, I know my 15 does and we have had many discussions about that.
Amen neighbor hood watch each other catch me snooping over fence im not watching you watching out for you. And kids lets face if when we arent right there anything possibe think they're invincible

[h=1]Family pleads for safe return of missing Lancaster teen Shavon Randle[/h]http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/fami...issing-lancaster-teen-shavon-randle/452917397

BBM. I hadn't seen before that she was living with her Aunt and Uncle. I wonder where her parents are and if they have been contacted? :thinking:
So common today for kids to be raised by extended family with all kids having kids drug epidemeic.even if she was removed from legal guardian doesnt mean "abuse" or "drugs" imo could be guardian might have to do parenting classes even if simple " truancy" which includes tardy. Im from Michigan and i got put to dhs for my child skipping when I didnt even know so we cant assume

Why dont our main streets in U S have cc cameras?

Respect your thoughts, but im looking at it another way:
1 family stepped up for this young lady when others fell down 2 dhs first would put in system maybe lost by family then 3 all indications are so far Shavins has more extended family active in life 4 IMO so glad it wasnt a thread l.with susan smith scenario..earlier intervention 5 not all family units are cut and dry dna links 6 love makes family sounds imo she is loved 7 IMO i see the best of people, community in raising Shavon 7 No child is immune to abduction yes i do understand we must question immediate relations but lets do it based on people alone not poor Shavons misfortunes re: parents much love
In reference to my previous posts for those who did not see this.

<modsnip>

Regardless if "RANSOM" is related to any alleged criminal activity by family. She is an innocent beautiful child&#128549;so sad that ANYTHING else matters but Shavon .&#128124;

These pois could "look" harmless to a 13 yr old even friendly

Im seeing consistent theme in all interviews with " uncle" love..they dont seem to be hiding anything THEY called police..if they were hiding anything why would they do that? If this poor girl is being used against maybe maybe any type drug debt or whatever. These family members dont seem involved or seem to be hiding anything..

Interview with Shavon's aunt. She says shavon shouldn't have to pay for what someone may have done.
Hmmm what is THAT supposed to mean [emoji848]
https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8/posts/10154779355871545

In Detroit, we live by "no snitchin" survival in city life situations.. I get feeling aunt is putting it out there that they wont snitch just give her back..this isnt unusual behavior as alot think. I give aunt respect for what we call putting it out there. Shes scared in video..shes basically begging for S havin..just detroit perspective..id do same thing

The POI's:
1498795633-amber-alert-shavon.JPG

Police are looking for four persons of interest in connection with her disappearance: Darius Fields, 26; Michael Titus, 19; Laporshya Polley, 25; and Devontae Owens, 24.
Police are searching for a white four-door sedan with damage to the rear passenger side of the vehicle in connection with the case.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...issing-lancaster-girl-may-abducted-police-say
**** life punks! Bit off more then chew..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back