Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Amber Alert has been cancelled.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...ear-old-richardson-girl-believed-grave-danger

IMO (or maybe just a hope) with FBI involved now, I expect there to be additional charges soon. It's obvious to me, that they know she is deceased. JMO

:(

"The tree was behind a fence, about 100 feet south of the family's home and across an alley."

It looks like, from the video clip at this link, that it was a privacy fence. So I'm guessing the tree was outside a privacy fence and not even on their property? Baby girl, how scared were you? Heartbreaking (if there's any truth to his horrible punishment scenario).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING
Bond set at $250,000 for Wesley Mathews.
He told police he forced his 3-year-old special needs daughter Sherin to stand by a tree about 100 ft from their house (beyond their fenced yard) because she wouldn't drink her milk. 15 min later he returned and she was gone. He told detectives he knew there were coyotes in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...255513683905/1034926813316769/?type=3&theater
Unbelievable. I have a 3 year old in my care today, and I'll be damned if I let her out of my sight for 5 minutes in the HOUSE. What on earth?! I feel sick. :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight. His story for why he's not responsible for her disappearance is that he left her outside unattended for 15 minutes at 3am while there were coyotes in the area. Over a glass of milk.

HTH did this guy pass the adoption screenings?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
I think he purposely harmed her, but chose this terrible story, because it actually sounds better than the truth. [emoji174]

I looked through the thread and didn’t find an answer. Has LE searched the house? I don’t understand the layout of the back of the house. Was there a fence or not? A few stories said the tree was “behind the fence”. I saw a picture of a police vehicle in the field by the RR tracks. There was a drainage-type structure in the top left of the picture near the tracks. Did a fence prevent her from walking off? I’m guessing that area was searched?

Reporter takes video of the darkness and the tree where precious baby was reportedly (I doubt it) left alone at 3 am. Just a story, IMHO, to cover his tracks.
https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1035158313293619/

If little Sherin were in fact left outside by a tree (which I highly doubt), I can't think of one 3 year old I've known that wouldn't be crying. At 3:00 a.m. it's incredibly quiet. I can't believe that a neighbor wouldn't have heard her crying and have gone out to see what was happening or called PD. I don't believe his story at all!

soooo sad....we know what this means...and this creeps mugshot does not scream innocence or where is my baby! I’m scared/worried!!

I agree. IMO he looks defiant and rather full of himself.

Their is a post on fb that she was being punished for not drinking her milk! 😢

Taking the sister into custody for protection and a way to interview her without parental influence...building the case against dad.

Can anyone tell if that is a white towel around him in the mugshot? It doesn't look like any type of jail clothing I'm aware of.

It 100% looks like a white towel to me. Was he taken in shirtless maybe or was in the process of changing out and they just tossed him a towel to put over himself for the picture? Maybe covering up a logo or something?

It 100% looks like a white towel to me. Was he taken in shirtless maybe or was in the process of changing out and they just tossed him a towel to put over himself for the picture? Maybe covering up a logo or something?

In Collin county, they always take the mug shots with a towel.

Just saw Sherin's story on YAHOO front page news. So the more national media attention this gets, the more the PD will need to explain what the heck is going on. Drop the Amber Alert if you don't need the public to look.

Just saw on the top of my twitter feed as well. Good.

It is really bothering me that there is not any searching going on. Even if little Sherine is deceased isn't it wise to find her remains before animals/weather etc for evidence purposes?
Why hasn't the Dallas side been searched?
Very troubling!
I am losing faith that LE is cleverly watching the father, seems like minimal effort is being done here.
And the family isn't trying to organize searches either? Something very odd here.
I think we don't know where they are searching. I highly doubt le is not putting as much effort as possible into finding this darling girl.

True, even if LE know that he’s not telling the truth and believe she is deceased, why no search for her body?(just typing that makes me ill) They must know more? Still praying for you to be found safe Sherin, baby...
Why are so many people assuming LE is not searching at all? They don't tell the public everything for good reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member