Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the question still stands, was she in any therapy? Considering they come to your home, daycare, wherever she definitely SHOULD have been if not in private therapy? So was she? When was the last time someone saw her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM.

That is a big question here. Not just in terms of therapy. But when was the last time, anyone other than the parents, actually saw this little girl alive?

BBM.

That is a big question here. Not just in terms of therapy. But when was the last time, anyone other than the parents, actually saw this little girl alive?

Yes! I should have expanded on that point. Who saw her? When? Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where the little girl was adopted from? I understand she has developmental issues and know that there is a monthly check in the mail for parents of adoptive children with problems. That check comes monthly. Would like to know who investigated/counseled the family prior to adoption and approved them.

Where is the adoptive mother in this mix? Any word out of her? I believe that little girl's life may have ended long before she refused to drink milk at 3 am. That is just so unreal.

Where is the adoptive mother in this mix? Any word out of her? I believe that little girl's life may have ended long before she refused to drink milk at 3 am. That is just so unreal.

Yeah the silence on Mom is frustrating. We know virtually nothing about her or her whereabouts that night/day.

Any updates on the home being "silent"? I don't have a good feeling about this.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where the little girl was adopted from? I understand she has developmental issues and know that there is a monthly check in the mail for parents of adoptive children with problems. That check comes monthly. Would like to know who investigated/counseled the family prior to adoption and approved them.
I think I read that they adopted her from an orphanage in India.

I was wondering that too when was the last time anyone seen this little girl alive? I was also wondering if that's why the dogs couldn't detect her scent like cause maybe they really did away with this little girl a while ago and only are reporting it now? Idk how long dogs can detect a scent for but yea that's my thoughts. I'm disgusted with these parents I hope the little girl is found and dad and mom rot in jail and never lay eyes on the other child again. I feel bad for the 4 year old because when is probably just as abused as her sister. I wonder if CPS could ask the 4 year old when the last time she saw her sister was? Maybe that could shed some light on things.

I was wondering that too when was the last time anyone seen this little girl alive? I was also wondering if that's why the dogs couldn't detect her scent like cause maybe they really did away with this little girl a while ago and only are reporting it now? Idk how long dogs can detect a scent for but yea that's my thoughts. I'm disgusted with these parents I hope the little girl is found and dad and mom rot in jail and never lay eyes on the other child again. I feel bad for the 4 year old because when is probably just as abused as her sister. I wonder if CPS could ask the 4 year old when the last time she saw her sister was? Maybe that could shed some light on things.

Depending on her development, I imagine the 4 year old could tell a lot. Another good reason she's with cps... no parents to coach her on what to say.

Can someone remind me of the timeline? I'm getting a bit confused on what day she reportedly disappeared. Was it the middle of the night between Saturday and Sunday?

I guess my question is, was the family at church that Sunday morning? (They seem to be active in their congregation so I'd like to know if the girl was seen at church, or was the disappearance the night before?)

tia.

Can someone remind me of the timeline? I'm getting a bit confused on what day she reportedly disappeared. Was it the middle of the night between Saturday and Sunday?

I guess my question is, was the family at church that Sunday morning? (They seem to be active in their congregation so I'd like to know if the girl was seen at church, or was the disappearance the night before?)

tia.

Supposedly, she disappeared at 3am Saturday morning and they reported her missing at 8am Saturday morning. Supposedly.

tia.
That's a very good questions. I was wondering too about church..i think it would seem odd if they attended church without both children.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Supposedly, she disappeared at 3am Sunday morning and they reported her missing at 8am Sunday morning. Supposedly.

Thank you. So the family was not at church that Sunday morning.

Like others, I think whatever happened to this little child started before 3am, but 3am likely means "something" as why pick that time? It's a strange story to tell. I'm thinking 3am is when disaster happened and it took 5 hours to cover it up in preparation to report her missing.

Pure speculation, only my opinion.

My hope is she is found quickly, in whatever state she happens to be in. It's always absolutely heartbreaking when a child is left in the elements, waiting to finally be found.

jmopinion

Thank you. So the family was not at church that Sunday morning.

Like others, I think whatever happened to this little child started before 3am, but 3am likely means "something" as why pick that time? It's a strange story to tell. I'm thinking 3am is when disaster happened and it took 5 hours to cover it up in preparation to report her missing.

Pure speculation, only my opinion.

My hope is she is found quickly, in whatever state she happens to be in. It's always absolutely heartbreaking when a child is left in the elements, waiting to finally be found.

jmopinion

Sorry, I edited, it was Saturday morning... counting is clearly not my subject! :shame:

Yeah I think there is a possibility that this happened way before 3am Saturday (just based on the fact we don't know when anyone other than the parents saw her) or 3am is a sticking point for some reason and that's why he said it even if it wasn't 10/7.

There is so little to go on right now, it's wide open.

Sorry, I edited, it was Saturday morning... counting is clearly not my subject! :shame:

Yeah I think there is a possibility that this happened way before 3am Saturday (just based on the fact we don't know when anyone other than the parents saw her) or 3am is a sticking point for some reason and that's why he said it even if it wasn't 10/7.

There is so little to go on right now, it's wide open.

Okay - thanks for clearing that up. So it was the night between Friday and Saturday and Sunday has nothing to do with it.

So 3am on Saturday....so when the sun rose, it was Saturday morning, not Sunday morning.

I have it right now?

Okay - thanks for clearing that up. So it was the night between Friday and Saturday and Sunday has nothing to do with it.

So 3am on Saturday....so when the sun rose, it was Saturday morning, not Sunday morning.

I have it right now?

Yes ma'am :) 10/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members