Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know but he may have also taken a shower before doing laundry. I have read about and seen many homicide shows where LE were able to detect human DNA in the drains and pipes. They were able to do this even though the suspect may have taken a long shower trying to get rid of evidence like blood that may have been on their body when they were showering.

From the way I understand it they are able to do this because all drain lines and water pipes have gunk that builds up inside of the inner walls and the DNA will adhere to it preventing it all from all being washed away. So I am sure they can do the same with washing machine drain lines who also has residue build up in the drain lines.

There is no way in heck Sherin would have gone far even if she was put outside by her abusive mean uncaring father. She would be frightened of the dark because if not he wouldn't have punished her this way.

That is the very reason my own abusive father would lock me outside when it was pitch black outside. Not that I had done anything to be punished for but even at the age of 3 he knew I was so frightened of the dark. He did it for his own cruel sick and twisted evil entertainment because he knew how terrified I would be the entire time I was locked out. I was the only child for almost 16 years and then I had two brothers who are 16 and 17 years younger than I am. He would do the same to them, and to this day my youngest brother doesn't like to be outside after dark by himself. My oldest younger brother said he was able to cope with it because it meant he didn't have to be inside with our abusive father, and he felt safer outside than inside with him. :(

This case really hits home for me and dredges up old memories I wish I didn't have.

I pray they find this precious tiny child soon but I am so afraid he has gravely harmed her, and took her far away from where they are searching. :(

I hope there was justice here, Ocean. :(

I can't find the exact church listed in yellow pages online, Google, or Facebook (which is pretty good at listing "places" and "communities" even if there isn't an official page. It would not surprise me if one reporter published the name incorrectly and every other report is based on that. Nearly every time I have been on the news regarding an animal welfare issue, the news has published the name of the group being discussed incorrectly (especially television news - print news tends to get it correct more often). And this happens even when the name is pretty crucial to the story. So when it's not crucial, it's even more likely to be incorrect.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Good, loving parents do not put their 3 year old babies outside, alone, in the dark, under a tree where coyotes roam, 100 feet from their back privacy fence as punishment for not drinking milk.

You can take this to the bank.
<modsnip> by the father's own admission, he is NOT a good, loving father.

Let's see how this plays out in the real world:

"It was about 3am and my developmentally challenged, adopted 3 year old daughter wouldn't drink her milk, so I put her outside, under a tree in a wooded area across the street from the rear of my house which sometimes has coyotes in it, well outside of my privacy fenced yard, as punishment and left her there, alone. I did this because I am a good, loving father. Then I did some laundry and checked on her at about 3:15am and she was gone. I figured she would make her way back home so I didn't worry until about 8am when I decided to call 911."

He had 5 hours to come up with a story and this is the one he chose. Expect the death penalty.

Under the Texas Rule 504 there is an exemption if there is crime against a family member, minor, family or household member. So the wife can testify against the husband...he is not protected.

Again from Maria Guerrero's live stream while waiting for the attorney statement. LE does know who saw Sherin last besides the parents and when, but they will not disclose that.

NOTE TO MATHEW'S FELLOW CHURCH MEMBERS:

Good, loving parents do not put their 3 year old babies outside, alone, in the dark, under a tree where coyotes roam, 100 feet from their back privacy fence as punishment for not drinking milk.

So, stop with the narrative about how great these parents are - by the father's own admission, he is NOT a good, loving father.

"It was about 3am and my developmentally challenged, adopted 3 year old daughter wouldn't drink her milk, so I put her outside, under a tree in a wooded area across the street from the rear of my house which sometimes has coyotes in it, well outside of my privacy fenced yard, as punishment and left her there, alone. I did this because I am a good, loving father. Then I did some laundry and checked on her at about 3:15am and she was gone. I figured she would make her way back home so I didn't worry until about 8am when I decided to call 911."

He had 5 hours to come up with a story and this is the one he chose. Expect the death penalty.

Well said. Thank you

LE says the 4 year old sister was in the house Saturday when this allegedly happened.

I don't know if she is still live. I can't watch now. I hope someone tunes into NBC DFW to get the attorney statement for us.

Again from Maria Guerrero's live stream while waiting for the attorney statement. LE does know who saw Sherin last besides the parents and when, but they will not disclose that.

Does that make you guys think she hasn't been seen for a while? Or just me? Seems odd to not just say "oh daycare saw her Friday" or whatever.

According to earlier reports, it is extremely RARE to adopt a girl. On top of that, this little precious child could not communicate. Why would this family, who have their own biological child, adopt a little girl with special needs (communication). Has anyone watched, "The Whipping Boy?" I find myself thinking about this type of scenario. JMO, MOO, not actually an opinion, but random thoughts when there are so many strange happenings in this particular case. I read somewhere that it is possible they may have received monthly payments for the adoption?

Do they mean she was there like she witnessed it? Or do they mean like it was before CPS took her cause I think they took her Sunday. Was she awake did they say?

So, stop with the narrative about how great these parents are - by the father's own admission, he is NOT a good, loving father.

Perfectly put. Thank you.

If there are three cars, how do we know there isn't a third adult or young adult involved that the parents are covering for...maybe a grown child.
I guess we don't, but my parents have three cars.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reports have been saying that the parents are foster parents. With that said is the father the legal parent of Sherin or the foster father?

Do they mean she was there like she witnessed it? Or do they mean like it was before CPS took her cause I think they took her Sunday. Was she awake did they say?

The context helps, I should have shared that. The reporter asked if the sister was home while the father's timeline was allegedly happening, and LE said yes she was in the home. They did not elaborate beyond that. There is no info. on the sister other than she was there in the home.

AMEN!!!!!!!! :great:

Reports have been saying that the parents are foster parents. With that said is the father the legal parent of Sherin or the foster father?

LE confirmed Sherin was adopted from an orphanage in India, last year...July 2016. They are the adoptive parents of Sherin, not foster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321