Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if 'neighbor' means next door neighbor, across the street neighbor, or down a few houses neighbor.

I was wondering the same. The noise of a garage door opening, can be noticeable, when it's an otherwise quiet night/morning. The dishwasher, or ice maker, starting up at 3:00 a.m. can be startling when all is silent.

I've been looking around Google Earth, at areas within about 10 miles or so, from the family's home. I'm not from the area, but was wondering if White Rock Lake had been searched? It is 9-12 miles from the home, depending on the route taken. Just tossing it out.

Edit: It looks as if there would be an area to park, and there is a footbridge that goes out over the lake.

It's close but very well patrolled after a few incidents there in the past few years (jogger stabbed in broad daylight, missing deceased girl and van found, etc). And during the daytime it's extremely busy with dog walkers, cyclists, and joggers, so probably not as good a place to hide a body if you want it hidden for awhile.

I was wondering the same. The noise of a garage door opening, can be noticeable, when it's an otherwise quiet night/morning. The dishwasher, or ice maker, starting up at 3:00 a.m. can be startling when all is silent.

I thought the vehicle was backed in the driveway, not in the garage, so there wouldn't be the noise of the garage door opening. Maybe I'm mistaken

The story about the punishment and doing laundry in the early morning seems like such a terrible story, that I find it really hard to believe that it is completely untrue. The actions described by dad sound so unreasonable, that I can’t wrap my head around someone making that up. I think that any one of us would have come up with a much more plausible lie, even without five hours to think about it.

Have we completely discounted the possibility that the original story was (somewhat) true, and that maybe dad actually put her outside, Sherin disappeared, and a panicked dad drove around looking for her around the neighbourhood for an hour? Perhaps coming back to search the house and yard again before waking his wife and telling her what had transpired, knowing that she would be furious with him, and scared of her reaction?

I hate to just assume the worst of the parents, especially after reading about Sherin’s adoption as a means to give her older sister a sibling- which I assume means that the family was unable to have more biological children, but wanted a larger family.

I hope that wherever Sharon is now, that she is not scared or suffering. And that her big sister is being comforted and loved.

The story about the punishment and doing laundry in the early morning seems like such a terrible story, that I find it really hard to believe that it is completely untrue. The actions described by dad sound so unreasonable, that I can’t wrap my head around someone making that up. I think that any one of us would have come up with a much more plausible lie, even without five hours to think about it.

Have we completely discounted the possibility that the original story was (somewhat) true, and that maybe dad actually put her outside, Sherin disappeared, and a panicked dad drove around looking for her around the neighbourhood for an hour? Perhaps coming back to search the house and yard again before waking his wife and telling her what had transpired, knowing that she would be furious with him, and scared of her reaction?

I hate to just assume the worst of the parents, especially after reading about Sherin’s adoption as a means to give her older sister a sibling- which I assume means that the family was unable to have more biological children, but wanted a larger family.

I hope that wherever Sharon is now, that she is not scared or suffering. And that her big sister is being comforted and loved.

But if he was driving around looking for her, why not say that? Why make himself look like an idiot by saying he looked in the back for her 15 minutes later and she wasn't there so he went back in the house to do laundry and waited for her to come back on her own or look for her when it got light out?

Posts have been removed for discussing rumor (information that is not MSM or LE, but brought over from social media).

On another note, if you post that you read something in a newspaper, you must provide a link to substantiate what you state or your post will be removed.

Please take time to read The Rules and post in accordance with them.

:tyou:

True, but how long was he outside lighting his grill? I assume he lit the grill then went back inside.

He was making barbecue, not grilling. You have to monitor it very often to make sure the temp is correct and conditions right. He was making a brisket, so he was probably out there for some time monitoring, then in and out after that for hours.

I thought the vehicle was backed in the driveway, not in the garage, so there wouldn't be the noise of the garage door opening. Maybe I'm mistaken

Oh, I thought all of the pull-ins were garages. My bad. They look to have garage doors.

Oh, I thought all of the pull-ins were garages. My bad. They look to have garage doors.

They have 3 vehicles. Was it a double garage or triple garage? I can't remember.

ETA: It's a double garage---two vehicles are parked inside and one vehicle was parked in the driveway. You can see it at the 45 second mark of this video.

[video=youtube;muk3_rjUAqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muk3_rjUAqU[/video]

I'm sorry if I've missed a few posts, but you all move so fast for me! It's great, though. Who was doing the laundry at 3? Was this typical? The thought of possibly waking another child during that process seems ridiculous to me. Was Sherin given that drink at that time regularly/nightly? Seems odd that it wouldn't be scheduled around her sleep schedule? Having just moved from the city over, I can't fathom such a story-putting her a distance away, at night. Not watching. In her PJ's. Was this a typical punishment? No one hears yelling for her parents or crying? (No, I don't believe she was ever out by that tree.) I can't believe this precious girl hasn't been found, or that someone hasn't come forward with more accurate information. Someone in the household. Church family. Close friends.. Sherin can't be far. Arbor Hills Preserve? Lewisville Lake? It's only a matter of time until Sherin will be found, but my God, what did this precious girl ever do?

Jmo of course, but I thought maybe he hadn’t initially told his wife how much time had transpired before waking her with the news, so he had omitted that detail.

If so, I’m sure that he has explained his actions to the police at this point.

I can relate to being frustrated with being woken up at 3 am by a child wanting milk, and then refusing drink it because it was too hot/too cold/wrong cup/tastes weird. I can’t relate to the punishment though, but as other members have pointed out, this may not be unusual in some cultures.

I can relate to being frustrated and overwhelmed and tired, and needing to step away for a few minutes on the other side of the door from a crying toddler. I can’t relate to taking that time out with the child on the outside, however.

I do think that if my husband had put one of my children in harms way, or lost one due to his own actions and negligence- he would try like hell to find them for at least a little while before admitting anything to me.... partly because he loves us to pieces, and would never want to deliver that kind of news to me, and partly because he would be afraid of me.

All moo.

True, but how long was he outside lighting his grill? I assume he lit the grill then went back inside.

Exactly....... this case is seriously hitting me in the feels!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What a horrible thing to do to a 3 year old with developmental issues who has already been through so much in her short little life, :(
Why didn't the father just put her back in her bed if she didn't want a drink. I don't think she was out there by a tree either. LE searched the neighbourhood with dogs and no detection of little Sherin. The poor mother must be beside herself having lost both children.

They have 3 vehicles. Was it a double garage or triple garage? I can't remember.

ETA: It's a double garage---two vehicles are parked inside and one vehicle was parked in the driveway. You can see it at the 45 second mark of this video.

[video=youtube;muk3_rjUAqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muk3_rjUAqU[/video]

I thought that was a pretty wide looking garage w/a door. I misunderstood, and thought you meant that the home had a carport, rather than a garage. I keep forgetting about the third vehicle.

I worry this case will lose steam as time passes. I wonder why there are so few tips coming in. This feels like the DeOrr Kunz story with a sweet baby vanishing and no one knows what happened. The DeOrr case still bothers me. This one will too until it’s solved.

He was making barbecue, not grilling. You have to monitor it very often to make sure the temp is correct and conditions right. He was making a brisket, so he was probably out there for some time monitoring, then in and out after that for hours.

He happened to be awake and outside at 4 a.m. Saturday, less than an hour after she reportedly disappeared, lighting his grill so that he could cook a brisket later in the day.
“At 4 a.m. in the morning, it was quiet. If a child four houses away cried out, I would hear it,” Morse said. “If a car drove by, I would know.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-then-she-disappeared/?utm_term=.8e957497ac3a

I have many theories, none of which can be confirmed. Only my opinion.

#1. It has been stated that Sherin was under weight, for her age..... However, I've seen video of her birthday..... not under weight.

#2. It has been stated that she is developmentally delayed..... again, video of her birthday, her singing along... does not provide that info.

#3. I truly hate to state this..

There are "people that are searching" for Sherin. Posting their findings...... calling LE....
They are finding many things, which could be very crucial to this case......

IMO it is only for their 15 minutes of fame..... as LE/FBI have searched the areas, themselves.

#4. Why on earth would someone admit to putting their child.... no matter the age... outside at 3 A.M....... And not admit to leaving the house after doing so?

#5. I have seen nothing, at all in MSM stating that mom and dad are in the house. Only mom.

Does anyone know where dad is? Even tho he's on an ankle monitor, nothing indicates he's in the home.

Best bet, LE/FBI already knows what has transpired. The reason no one is talking is because it will be hard as hell to prosecute, due to the fact that they won't be able to get a jury together that isn't biased!!!

All, JMO

Admins, delete IF you feel I am in the wrong.

Again only my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's close but very well patrolled after a few incidents there in the past few years (jogger stabbed in broad daylight, missing deceased girl and van found, etc). And during the daytime it's extremely busy with dog walkers, cyclists, and joggers, so probably not as good a place to hide a body if you want it hidden for awhile.

Would the pedestrian bridge area, off of E. Mockingbird Ln, be patrolled that well at 4-5 a.m.? Or would it be possible, at that same time of day, to stop very briefly on Mockingbird, where it crosses White Rock Lake, to drop something over the edge? I was thinking about it being early on the 7th, a Saturday morning, so traffic would probably be lighter.

There’s a post by nbcdfw.com from 10/14/17 that says police have been to a neighbor’s house 5 times. They asked the neighbor not to say what they’ve seen on his video surveillance system. Other video evidence has been turned over and the police are going through it. I read the search radius is now 15 miles.

Is the mom still saying she heard nothing that morning? No one walking in the house, pouring the milk (like the fridge opening), potential baby fussing that she didn't want the milk, laundry, shower, etc? Ummm, no. Unless you're sleeping in a different wing of a house, you heard something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member