Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up. I can't get the story of little Sherin or Saraswati and "Nani", who she bonded with so well, out of my head. I know an orphanage is no place for a child but... if only she hadn't of left there to go with this monster :(

I'm sure the workers of the orphanage would agree with you - and they don't seem to be buying WM's story:

Authorities at the NGO in Bihar’s Nalanda, where three-year-old Saraswati stayed before she was adopted by a US-based couple more than a year ago, recall that the girl was not stubborn and drank her morning milk with the other children without any fuss.
Though the couple could have adopted a child from anywhere in India, they showed preference for Bihar. Saraswati lived with us for about a year after she was rescued from Gaya where she was probably abandoned by her parents,” she said.

Asked if Saraswati was stubborn in refusing to drink milk, Babita Kumari said: “As a small NGO, we could provide milk to only 50-odd children in the morning. After all children would line up, we would offer them milk and they drank it without any fuss. Saraswati would also eat whatever was given to her. We are shocked to learn that she has gone missing”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ted-from-nalanda-missing-in-texas-us-4892279/

And you're right, WM is a monster. His family and friends can delude themselves all they want but everything this man did screams evil. I can't believe his conscience, moral compass, religious tenet, whatever, hasn't compelled him to tell the truth.

Sorry, that was misconstrued due to my brevity (darn iPad). You asked what Equusearch was, and I both answered ('search teams on horseback') and advised that a Google search would give you more info about the group.

ETA: oh, THAT search field...lol. I'm sorry! :eek: Yes, they would need to pin things down geographically a bit more, I'd think, to make best use of that resource.

10 mile radius is 314 square miles. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 mile radius is 314 square miles! Ugh.

Is the mom still saying she heard nothing that morning? No one walking in the house, pouring the milk (like the fridge opening), potential baby fussing that she didn't want the milk, laundry, shower, etc? Ummm, no. Unless you're sleeping in a different wing of a house, you heard something.

Idk, that's a decent sized house. Depending upon where her bedroom is at, it's possible she was tired, and heard nothing. For example; They may have had an alarm set to give Sherin the protein drink, dad got up, and mom went back to sleep.

Idk, that's a decent sized house. Depending upon where her bedroom is at, it's possible she was tired, and heard nothing. For example; They may have had an alarm set to give Sherin the protein drink, dad got up, and mom went back to sleep.

Unless that house was built different than the rest of the neighborhood, the walls are so thin. You can hear everything, even with a fan on your nightstand. I would think they may have a baby monitor as well, if Sherin was developmentally delayed. I'm not sure if she is, but I would assume if someone woke her up to give her a nutritional drink, they'd care to have some kind of monitor. Pure assumption on my end, of course.

There’s a post by nbcdfw.com from 10/14/17 that says police have been to a neighbor’s house 5 times. They asked the neighbor not to say what they’ve seen on his video surveillance system. Other video evidence has been turned over and the police are going through it. I read the search radius is now 15 miles.

Interesting. And scary. Could you please post a link? :tyou:

I worry this case will lose steam as time passes. I wonder why there are so few tips coming in. This feels like the DeOrr Kunz story with a sweet baby vanishing and no one knows what happened. The DeOrr case still bothers me. This one will too until it’s solved.

BBM.

I hope that this is not the actual case and that we just don't know about the tips that are coming in. LE always have more going on than we know about.

I'm sure the workers of the orphanage would agree with you - and they don't seem to be buying WM's story:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ted-from-nalanda-missing-in-texas-us-4892279/

And you're right, WM is a monster. His family and friends can delude themselves all they want but everything this man did screams evil. I can't believe his conscience, moral compass, religious tenet, whatever, hasn't compelled him to tell the truth.

Ah :gaah: That quote from the orphanage. My heart bleeds. There was nothing this child did to deserve this. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The quicker they get this "Dad" back behind bars the better. He doesn't even care enough for his biological child. He seems perfectly fine with her being taken away by cps while he strings this whole thing out.
Saraswati :heartbeat:

There’s a post by nbcdfw.com from 10/14/17 that says police have been to a neighbor’s house 5 times. They asked the neighbor not to say what they’ve seen on his video surveillance system. Other video evidence has been turned over and the police are going through it. I read the search radius is now 15 miles.

Quoting this again because I honestly feel sick at this sentence... Wth did they see on that surveillance???

Quoting this again because I honestly feel sick at this sentence... Wth did they see on that surveillance???

By the sound of it, it sure makes it seem like it was more than just a vehicle passing by, doesn't it.

By the sound of it, it sure makes it seem like it was more than just a vehicle passing by, doesn't it.

It does. It leaves me, and I'm sure everyone here, with a lot of questions.

I wonder if Sherin can be seen on that video.

Makes me ill just thinking about it. Otherwise why tell that house not to say a thing about what they witnessed?

I can't stop thinking about this case. I have a feeling he dumped her in someone's rubbish bin, got back in his car, had a little cry and thought about what he's going to do next and then drove back home.

And I also don't believe for one moment anyone slept thru all this.

does anyone here think this precious little one stood outside quietly? didn't cry? Good lord if a Coyote got her she would have been screaming.
This is a made up story.....

JMO

They have 3 vehicles. Was it a double garage or triple garage? I can't remember.

ETA: It's a double garage---two vehicles are parked inside and one vehicle was parked in the driveway. You can see it at the 45 second mark of this video.

[video=youtube;muk3_rjUAqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muk3_rjUAqU[/video]

Just a random piece of info....Most homes in Texas for whatever reason, especially in that area, this home included, the front of the house is not where the garage is. The garage is behind the home, and that is where the garage opens into an alley and all the neighbors backyards and alleys face each other. Just how they do it there. They have alleys behind their houses.

If you watch this video of the house you will notice you dont see the garage because they are in front of the house. Dont know if this is helpful but thought Id share. When I moved to Texas it was one of those things I wasnt used to.

A little girl was found wandering in Coachella Valley California. Any chance it could be sherin? She has a thread on here

Unless that house was built different than the rest of the neighborhood, the walls are so thin. You can hear everything, even with a fan on your nightstand. I would think they may have a baby monitor as well, if Sherin was developmentally delayed. I'm not sure if she is, but I would assume if someone woke her up to give her a nutritional drink, they'd care to have some kind of monitor. Pure assumption on my end, of course.

If that house is 2 story, they are basically all built the same. Master suite downstairs, all other bedrooms upstairs.

A little girl was found wandering in Coachella Valley California. Any chance it could be sherin? She has a thread on here

She doesnt look like Sherin to me...weird though. Cathedral city is full of retirees.

This is the girl you are referring to:
http://www.kesq.com/news/police-find-small-girl-wandering-alone-in-cathedral-city/638281689

Her thread is here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...und-Wandering-in-Coachella-Valley-14-Oct-2017

I'd say she doesn't look like Sherin and she is described as a "medium complexed Hispanic female."

This is the girl you are referring to:
http://www.kesq.com/news/police-find-small-girl-wandering-alone-in-cathedral-city/638281689

Her thread is here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...und-Wandering-in-Coachella-Valley-14-Oct-2017

I'd say she doesn't look like Sherin and she is described as a "medium complexed Hispanic female."

ID'd. Father arrested after Mother called her identity in. Not Sherin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee