Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the police aren't actively organising or asking for public searches as Maria Guerrero says on her live video, which to me suggests the worst or at the very least they have some reason to think so. Maria also says that the mother's lawyer refused to really answer the question about whether the parents or the mum is actively looking for Sherin. That to me is really concerning, it's a yes or no question and he said that "he couldn't get into that" :(

Yes, its a simple question and there would be no reason to hide if she was actively looking for Sherin, surely? So I will take that as a no... unfortunately.

Screenshots from news video of today's search.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Nothing good is going to come from this is it :( Harsh reality.

I don’t know if this has already been discussed as I’m a tad behind because of the time difference (UK) but I know that LE here have started to use drones which have thermal imaging capability. It’s been used in a few missing person cases here for Ground disruptions,shallow graves ect (not the techno term I apologise)
I do apologise if this is already to knowledge to everyone & has already been discussed but thought I’d comment before I read through the rest if thread

Today they said that the FBI was not part of the searches. Do we know why they were called in and why they searched the Mathews home?
Initially, I assumed because of possible child abduction and I *think* that is almost always FBI jurisdiction, but by the time they searched the Mathews home the Amber Alert was called off and the FBI still helped conduct that search. I wonder if it was behaviour analysis type agents, or if they had special equipment or maybe they have a faster process for possible blood analysis? Would love to know what role the FBI may have had here and I know a lot of you have been on WS for awhile and may have some insight into this! Thanks!!

I *think* the FBI was involved because of her age. MOO, but here is a link to support. I actually saw this mentioned on Ashleigh Banfield. She said they were involved because of SM's 'tender age'. https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2006/june/cardteam_061606

n 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the “Lindbergh Law” to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of “tender age”—usually 12 or younger. And just to be clear, before we get involved there doesn’t have to be a ransom demand and the child doesn’t have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours.

I was going to post a longer response regarding indian culture, dowries and the female condition including my own experiences being a pregnant woman subjected to Indian healthcare ..

But as i sit here cradling my 15 month old daughter. . Who weighs about 21 pounds.. and is about 2.5 feet tall give or take.. i cant help but marvel that this is what Sherin would have felt like.. looked like..

And how could anyone.. be so violently agressive as to cause grave bodily harm.. my faith in humanity wants to believe this was a horrific accident. . Followed by terrible decisions.

I am exhausted.. Please mom.. cooperate (or continue to cooperate..)

BBM Sadly we see it daily, look at all the threads here.
Each case sadder than the last. It never ends!
the ppl responsible are too cowardly to fess up.

Thanks for this... I would think just his admission that coyotes have been seen in the area would qualify him for a F2 - at a minimum, she was at risk of bodily harm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since it says physical or (not and) mental, can they give him two charges ?

I find it very infuriating that WM is walking around (somewhat) free while all of this time and manpower is being put into searching for his little girl. It just makes me sick. The odds of him truly not knowing where she is are practically zero, in my opinion.

The amount of love, compassion, and concern shown on this thread, however, are priceless.

Any searches!

Sorry its hard for me to believe that the police have not done "any searches" for this baby. Just because we dont know about every move doesnt mean its not happening.

If the perp knows WHERE police are looking or WHAT they are looking at/for they have a chance to cover it up. That is why we dont know everything.

Sorry its hard for me to believe that the police have not done "any searches" for this baby. Just because we dont know about every move doesnt mean its not happening.

If the perp knows WHERE police are looking or WHAT they are looking at/for they have a chance to cover it up. That is why we dont know everything.

And look what happened yesterday with the search that LE was doing. They didn't want anyone to know their location but the media found out and went there anyway. Someone even posted a description of what she saw the female officer was carrying because she got a peek at it.

Let's hope yesterday's events yield some big news.
Find Sherin!

And look what happened yesterday with the search that LE was doing. They didn't want anyone to know their location but the media found out and went there anyway. Someone even posted a description of what she saw the female officer was carrying because she got a peek at it.

What was she carrying? Can you link to the media wherein she said this?

Booster seat????????

Hmmmm....it's possible but given her tiny size I would imagine she's still in a car seat. It could be a backpack? Just looking at the size of it...or a blanket?
Ugh, makes me sick thinking that this poor baby is still out there :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I skipped over about 1000 posts - just wanted ask - has the "father" been arrested yet? Any court dates coming up for him?

TIA! :wave:

Where are you SHERIN!!!?? :rose:

Sorry, but I skipped over about 1000 posts - just wanted ask - has the "father" been arrested yet? Any court dates coming up for him?

TIA! :wave:

Where are you SHERIN!!!?? :rose:

Hi Niner,

He has been charged with Child Endangerment but he is out on bail rn. I don't think we know of any court dates yet.

If you hear of any, please let us know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties