Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the above link: "The police are also actively investigating the legal status of Sherin's adoption. They are also known to be investigating the whereabouts of the parents, Wesley and Sini Mathews."

BBM

The parents' whereabouts??

Is that a misprint? Maybe they mean the parents' whereabouts during the disappearance?? Or, are the parents now missing?

jmo

I caught that too and hoped they mean during the disappearance. If they had gotten out of dodge the media would be all over it.

I caught that too and hoped they mean during the disappearance. If they had gotten out of dodge the media would be all over it.

I agree. I'm going to assume it's just bad writing unless we hear otherwise.

jmo

[FONT=&amp]Wesley's family who lives in Vytilla, Kochi, have vanished from their city residence. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Wesley's family who lives in Vytilla, Kochi, have vanished from their city residence. The neighbors [/FONT][FONT=&amp]still in shock at Sherin's disappearance, said that the family was socially aloof and [/FONT][FONT=&amp]had no contact with anyone living around.[/FONT]

Oh, so they mean they are actively investigating the whereabouts of Wesley's parents? Not Wesley and Sini themselves?

Oh, so they mean they are actively investigating the whereabouts of Wesley's parents? Not Wesley and Sini themselves?
IDK what they're talking about, but if everyone has disappeared I'm terribly concerned.

Makes sense. But why aren't they here? Here for their little granddaughter whose been taken away and must be confused. Even if they can't see her most would want to be where their children, grandchild and missing grandchild are. Not saying they are involved just wondering.

IDK but it looks like the press would know it if they came here.

Or, they, as grandparents in this case, just want to escape people the publicity. I can understand that.

They are victims.

True. Didn't think of that. I just couldn't think of being anywhere else while this was happening.

I do feel very sorry for his parents. They were probably surrounded by media and the public asking questions and just being nosy.

Makes sense. But why aren't they here? Here for their little granddaughter whose been taken away and must be confused. Even if they can't see her most would want to be where their children, grandchild and missing grandchild are. Not saying they are involved just wondering.

We don't know what type of visa they will need to travel to the US or even if they are allowed to.

I do feel very sorry for his parents. They were probably surrounded by media and the public asking questions and just being nosy.

Yeah, they didn't ask for this. I wonder how the whole family feels towards Wesley and about this situation?

Agreed. Confused and concerned over this. As Inthedetails said, bad writing?

This news source is Indian and I believe much of the meaning is lost in translation.

Having said that, my opinion is that much more information is going to come to light about this family, immediate and extended. Of course, MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member