Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also according to this article, she is still malnourished because she refuses to eat... maybe partly why dad was so pushy about the milk.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

the MILK thing is totally odd ........ at 3 am?
puts a child outside
Doing laundry?
What the hay?
What the

It's also disturbing the lawyer said She wants her daughter back. Singular, not plural. I doubt he misspoke being he is a lawyer after all. So that begs the question. Which daughter is she referring to,and why would she only want one daughter back?
Also why is she no longer speaking with the investigators? I would be losing my mind,and no cops would hear the end of me if it were my child. I would be on them like white on rice. They would have tranquilize me to get me to shut up.
I know I had a child go missing, all night. Turns out it was miscommunication between his brothers, and us calling the wrong girls number his brother was with that night. The entire city police force was out looking for him. I was losing my mind. I would have given every drop of my blood, to the officers if that was what it took to help find him. It was worst night of my life. Not knowing where he was. We finally were able to get in contact with his older brother who took him to hang out with his girl friends younger sister. I was so mad at the older two, for not making sure they left notes, or communicating where they are so I don't worry.
So I don't get why any parent would stop speaking to the investigators.

Because they have something to hide.
You cant tell me m wasn't aware.
the dude had the child outside he was doing laundry wasn't he...
I hear everything in my house at night every door I hear my kids when they go to the fridge
I hear them come in when they have been out.... and when they were small I heard them.
Come on ........ There is seriously something wrong here they both have lawyers....
JMVOPO

It's also disturbing the lawyer said She wants her daughter back. Singular, not plural. I doubt he misspoke being he is a lawyer after all. So that begs the question. Which daughter is she referring to,and why would she only want one daughter back?
Also why is she no longer speaking with the investigators? I would be losing my mind,and no cops would hear the end of me if it were my child. I would be on them like white on rice. They would have tranquilize me to get me to shut up.
I know I had a child go missing, all night. Turns out it was miscommunication between his brothers, and us calling the wrong girls number his brother was with that night. The entire city police force was out looking for him. I was losing my mind. I would have given every drop of my blood, to the officers if that was what it took to help find him. It was worst night of my life. Not knowing where he was. We finally were able to get in contact with his older brother who took him to hang out with his girl friends younger sister. I was so mad at the older two, for not making sure they left notes, or communicating where they are so I don't worry.
So I don't get why any parent would stop speaking to the investigators.

I don't understand why she's still staying in the house with him. She's free to leave. She's lost both of her daughters because of him. Let him sit there with his ankle monitor on and listen to the chants of "We want answers! We want justice!" by himself and do some more laundry.

I don't understand why she's still staying in the house with him. She's free to leave. She's lost both of her daughters because of him. Let him sit there with his ankle monitor on and listen to the chants of "We want answers! We want justice!" by himself and do some more laundry.

IMO
They both got a lawyer he will blame her, she will blame him!

I don't think he drove to a wooded area or a lake to dispose of the poor sweet baby. I think he drove around looking for a big dumpster. :cry:

That is why the surveillance footage is so important, imo.

Hi everyone! I became a member during the Noelle Paquette case. I came across this story in the news and knew that the WS community would have answers around this strange and heartbreaking story.
I'm chiming in as I routinely work with children of new immigrants and refugees. It is very common for a child who is learning a second language to be "silent", for up to a year, when learning English as a second language. Combine that with a developmental delay and it doesn't strike me as odd that little Shiren wasn't speaking after reportedly being able to speak. It may have also been traumatic for her to be separated from Nani, the woman mentioned in the posted article, whom she was strongly attached to.
My gut feeling (own opinion and assumption) is that mom knows what happened but is in a submissive role to her husband and fears for her own safety in speaking up.

I wonder if the age discrepancy is because some was abandoned and her true birth date was not known as she was abandoned by her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the MILK thing is totally odd ........ at 3 am?
puts a child outside
Doing laundry?
What the hay?
What the
Of course, my comment about the milk assumes that part of the story is even true. [emoji22]

Hi everyone! I became a member during the Noelle Paquette case. I came across this story in the news and knew that the WS community would have answers around this strange and heartbreaking story.
I'm chiming in as I routinely work with children of new immigrants and refugees. It is very common for a child who is learning a second language to be "silent", for up to a year, when learning English as a second language. Combine that with a developmental delay and it doesn't strike me as odd that little Shiren wasn't speaking after reportedly being able to speak. It may have also been traumatic for her to be separated from Nani, the woman mentioned in the posted article, whom she was strongly attached to.
My gut feeling (own opinion and assumption) is that mom knows what happened but is in a submissive role to her husband and fears for her own safety in speaking up.

Thank You and great first post. Sorry it is under such sad circumstances...:welcome: to WS

I’m not giving the mother a submissive hall pass. Protecting, and speaking up for the welfare of children comes first. Her silence speaks volumes of complicity, or worse.
No hall pass. Speak up lady!

All opinion and speculation

JMO

I think the story about making her stand outside at 3 am is exactly that a story... didn't happen
Something happened he needed a story and some time.
something else is going on here as I see it.

I have theory about that. From my observations of crimes and criminals, when someone is questioned and they cop to something like he did in admitting he set her outside at 3 am for not drinking her protein shake, it's because he's giving the impression he is cooperating, and admitting he did wrong, but not to the extent of murder. Many criminals will admit to a lesser crime because they are actually guilty and hiding a much bigger crime. IMO

I’m not giving the mother a submissive hall pass. Protecting, and speaking up for the welfare of children comes first. Her silence speaks volumes of complicity, or worse.
No hall pass. Speak up lady!

All opinion and speculation

Oh, I'm not excusing her behaviour. I completely agree with you!

I pray she will be found. So afraid her little body is gone. :(

I wonder how fast a "domestic" adoption is in India? I know the parents are both US citizens or at least they are being called American, but clearly by the article with grandparents in India it has to be assumed that one or both of them grew up there and I am wondering if that would speed the process up at all? Like, an India citizen going and saying they want to adopt could be a much shorter procedure and even require fewer home studies and such on US soil? I am just speculating but I feel like the adoption could have been sped up because of citizenship status. Clearly they still have family in India and a couple who speaks the language, has community and cultural ties, good jobs in a good country and an income to support the child and is wanting to adopt sounds like a wonderful thing as they would assume that the child would grow up with the best of both worlds.

• Time Frame: Intercountry adoptions in India take approximately six months or longer to complete the adoption and secure the necessary documentation once the prospective adoptive parents have a provisionally approved Form I-800. Please note that obtaining an Indian passport for an adopted child often takes an additional four weeks, and some prospective adoptive parents have reported waiting as long as two months.

here is the how to for us/India adoptions
https://travel.state.gov/content/ad...-information/learn-about-a-country/india.html

I agree there was some submissive behavior due to the culture. However, if baby Sherin had in fact broken her arm and the mom is a nurse then the mom has a higher standard (due to her job) to report the abuse. Shame on her. Who knows what type of abuse both girls suffered in that home. We are praying for those girls.
Also I don't live too far from this area and there is a lot of construction on Spring Valley Rd enroute to their home. Lots of opportunities to dump her body in something like that and it get covered in debris. Also lots of wooded creeks, I wonder if LE has even searched those areas. All within 15 to 30 minutes of their home.

Maria Guerrero did a Facebook Live from in front of the Mathews' home late this afternoon.

Nothing new, but she answered several people's questions in the comments section. When someone asked if Texas EquuSearch had been contacted she replied;

"Last Sunday, police were very quick to say they did not need additional help or search parties."

Here's a link to her live update:
https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1037922946350489/

attachment.php

ADMIN NOTE - WHERE DO THINGS STAND HERE, TODAY, IN THIS MOMENT?

You MAY discuss anything in MSM about mother, her public statements or public statements made on her behalf.

You MAY NOT sleuth her, accuse her of harming her child(ren), covering for someone else, etc.

You WILL treat her as a victim as required by TOS.

If you chose to post in a manner outside the rules you face losing posting privileges.

Snipped by me. Perhaps some are unaware of this post.

He could very well do IT for Citi.

According to TNM article, Sherin is almost four.

If she was born in July and it is now October she has just turned 3? She can't be about to turn 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties