Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
these items are disturbing also.

CONTENTS OF power equipments???

I hate to think what that means and what is the meaning of taking wooden spoon and fork off the wall? this case is getting stranger.

Do you think a judge would even consider giving the child back since she's made no effort to find her other daughter? I wonder.
Absolutely not. Not only has the mother not offered a hand in finding her other daughter, Sherin, but she has been uncooperative and has not helped, especially after hiring her lawyer. I feel for the other daughter, and of course, Sherin!

I believe the most updated info on that case shows that a jury trial is set for 2018 (Feb sticks in my mind, but not sure). Wesely was the only one in the car, but Sini is being sued as well because the car was in her name and because she allowed Wesley to drive it....he didn’t have a valid drivers license.

If she goes in front a judge w/CPS (DCS) on Monday, this will give them the opportunity to question her about Sherin, her whereabouts and things leading up to the removal of her daughter she wants back....under oath :)

Seems so...but not sure how that works if youre married...

From all that I have read, husband and wife are not together since his arrest and bond. They also have separate attorneys as well. I wonder if she might serve him with divorce papers thinking it would be better to disconnect from him completely in order to get her biological daughter back from CPS?

I believe the most updated info on that case shows that a jury trial is set for 2018 (Feb sticks in my mind, but not sure). Wesely was the only one in the car, but Sini is being sued as well because the car was in her name and because she allowed Wesley to drive it....he didn’t have a valid drivers license.

He doesn't have a valid driver's license? Why do they have 3 cars? How did he get to and from work everyday? .....Wha?

From all that I have read, husband and wife are not together since his arrest and bond. They also have separate attorneys as well. I wonder if she might serve him with divorce papers thinking it would be better to disconnect from him completely in order to get her biological daughter back from CPS?

This is all interesting because I think there are 3 main potential scenarios here:

1= Mom knew nothing about any of this, slept through the entire thing and was shocked to wake up to such shocking circumstances.

2= Mom knew that her husband was strict, bordering on abusive, but she was bullied and victimized, and was trying to protect herself and her girls as much as she could.

3= He is covering for his wife and threw himself under the bus so she could get their older daughter back.

I am leaning towards 2, maybe 1....:cow:

If the father did something to this child, why make up the story about sending her outside to stand by a tree at 3 am? Surely, he understands how this makes him look.

Why not say he put her to back to bed after her feeding and when he woke up in the morning, she was gone? The bizarre-ness of the story is making me wonder if he is telling the truth?
He does not understand how it makes him look. Thank god for that. Anything hes says will be used against him in a court of law. LE does not need a smart baby killer on their hands. Theres enough of them walking free.

Absolutely not. Not only has the mother not offered a hand in finding her other daughter, Sherin, but she has been uncooperative and has not helped, especially after hiring her lawyer. I feel for the other daughter, and of course, Sherin!

We don't know this. Perhaps she became uncooperative ater police suggested to her Sherin is no longer alive? We have no idea how much she helped before this or what she is doing now.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/wo...s-case-with-indian-embassy-in-us-1550575.html

“She was 2.5 years old when the NRI couple adopted her on June, 23 last year in a small ceremony which was attended by the then Superintendent of Police Ashish Kumar. All the legal formalities were completed before we transferred Saraswati’s custody to the couple,” She said.

Saraswati, Babita narrates, was found in the bushes by passersby as her mother apparently dumped the newborn. Local authorities sent her to Babita’s NGO which took care of her.

“She was very charming and used to smile all the time. When the Wesley couple visited us, they insisted to adopt Saraswati,” She said.

Babita came to know about her disappearance on October, 12, but no one has come to her to take details of Saraswati.

file photo from adoption
attachment.php

my heart....

Oh my... Everyday this girl steals my heart that bit more. What a life she has had.

Oh my... Everyday this girl steals my heart that bit more. What a life she has had.

She is soo precious. This thread has also made me sad as I read about all the other orphans out there in India (and elsewhere).

Had he said that he went to bed and she was gone when he got up that would pose the problems of neighbours possibly seeing him outside with her at that time, or hearing her crying etc. I don't believe when he gave his statement that he thought those actions were at all criminal.

But, instead his story basically was "she wouldn't drink her milk, I wasn't having any of that, so I not only took her outside, through the fence gate (or garage), down the driveway and diagonally across the street and placed her BEHIND this tree and I knew coyotes could be out and get her, I've seen them"... I heard one of the MSM journalists live yesterday and they said it was I believe 52 feet from the fence to tree, it's not like he even just said he took her and placed her out in the yard.

The dogs to my knowledge didn't pick up that Sherin was by the tree at all.

There has to be some truth in his story, I think something DID happen around 3am, I think he did do laundry, I have no clue why that tree was significant to him, perhaps its a place he and his children have kicked a soccer ball around or sat under to read stories. Who knows, but he brought it into the story because it was in his subconscious.

The tree was a horrible thing to come up with! I read that she was placed in foster care in India because her birth mom dumped her in a bush. So, bio mom discards her in a bush (after birth), adoptive parents discard her at a tree (at 3 years old). SMH, this is so sick and heartbreaking!

As of right now, we do not know what Mom has been doing. She's innocent as far as we can be concerned... currently.

She is soo precious. This thread has also made me sad as I read about all the other orphans out there in India (and elsewhere).

Agreed. I had to take a time out. Although, I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to hear what happened to her :(

attachment.php
attachment.php

Posting from the link that was posted earlier. This is all very worrying. A lot of tech too.

Attachments

• DMdJFArUIAEldnM.jpg
    DMdJFArUIAEldnM.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 374
  • DMdJFAsV4AEFbFm.jpg
    DMdJFAsV4AEFbFm.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 372
If the father did something to this child, why make up the story about sending her outside to stand by a tree at 3 am? Surely, he understands how this makes him look.

Why not say he put her to back to bed after her feeding and when he woke up in the morning, she was gone? The bizarre-ness of the story is making me wonder if he is telling the truth?

I don't think he thought it made him look bad to send her outside, 50 feet away, in the dark at 3 am. He apparently thought this was a reasonable punishment?

Is it possible that mom IS talking but LE is lying about it to protect her and the case?

If dad killed Sherin in a fit of rage that rage didn’t just magically appear. It’s been building and has probably reared it’s ugly head before.

So let’s say that mom stands by and does nothing .. for whatever reason. For a long time.. then this happened.

Maybe there are deals and squeals being made behind the scenes?

It just seemed odd that tax returns , marriage certificate etc was taken in the warrant search. Those are items a divorcing spouse would want.

MOO ...of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that mom IS talking but LE is lying about it to protect her and the case?

If dad killed Sherin in a fit of rage that rage didn’t just magically appear. It’s been building and has probably reared it’s ugly head before.

So let’s say that mom stands by and does nothing .. for whatever reason. For a long time.. then this happened.

Maybe there are deals and squeals being made behind the scenes?

It just seemed odd that tax returns , marriage certificate etc was taken in the warrant search. Those are items a divorcing spouse would want.

MOO ...of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse me I'm pretty tired... but it's been a few days now since LE last stated Sini wasn't cooperating?.. Is that right or have I missed a statement?
If that is the case then maybe she is now talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx