Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have questions about Sini, but these people are batsh** crazy (especially the ones on Omair's TL, but also on Maria's). I have never once in my life felt entitled to be present at a funeral of someone I didn't know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
:shocked2:
If you thought it was crazy before one FB Group is actively pursuing canonization as a saint.:praying: Yes you read that correctly.:praying:​ A saint. :saythat::saythat: When I told my husband I had to show it him he thought I was making it up.

I have followed the Rhoden’s in the press but not here yet. I will give it a read, thanks

If you thought it was crazy before one FB Group is actively pursuing canonization as a saint.:praying: Yes you read that correctly.:praying:​ A saint. :saythat::saythat: When I told my husband I had to show it him he thought I was making it up.

I have flowed the Rhoden’s in the press but not here yet. I will give it a read, thanks

Sainthood? Umm, okay, and what miracles are they listing?

Thanks for this post! The incognito has been gold since someone mentioned it the other day!

Maria Guerrero is doing a great job but man some of the comments. I can see WHY more and more everyday, that Sini is not cooperating further. One comment even said to arrest the relatives too because they had to have known what was going on or do know what happened... UGH! Others saying that the lawyers statement is complete ______ because if they loved her they would have focused on her life on earth not her future in heaven... it's just insane!! Like for real, WOW! I am honestly shocked by the hate. I can only imagine that type of attitude at a funeral :( Just, wow...

I really hope none of these haters ever find themselves in a similar situation, especially if they are innocent, because unfortunately, this stuff can and does happen to "anybody". None of us are exempt. You can live the straight and narrow or you can be wild and free, when it comes to these heinous things, it simply doesn't seem to have a preference.

The way the anger and pitch forks seem to be out I worry if this case is going to turn into something like the Casey Anthony trial... she was dubbed "the most hated woman in the world" if I am not mistaken. By the "no need to see evidence pre-convictions" going on in comments about the Mathews, I can't even begin to imagine how WM will get an untainted jury... It hasn't even been a month, as more and more comes out I think it is going to fuel the fire for these people even more :(
I've sadly seen this happen in numerous cases here even, which has lead to me usually taking a break from actively engaging on the thread. I also have to avoid comments on many articles and on Facebook pages for many cases as people are just harsh and emotionally reactive without relying on facts. It is really sad and although many believe they are acting in the best interest of the victims, often the result is the opposite.

I can't imagine being in SM's shoes. Until there is any evidence to support her involvement in the crime, I'll continue to view her as a victim and have great empathy for the great losses she is suffering.

In my experience working with families impacted by sexual abuse and domestic violence, the non-offending caregivers are often blamed and even blame themselves for not knowing or missing signs or being able to leave sooner. When you are in love with someone, the last thing you imagine is that they are capable of committing horrific crimes against others you love and care about. Likewise, it sometimes takes a while for reality to seek in after you do know what has happened.

I can only hope that none of these people find themselves in a similar situation. I also hope that they can eventually take a step back from their emotions and understand that their behavior is not helpful in the least bit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree! There people are crazy --- and scary! I'm glad that sweet Sherin was laid to rest in a peaceful ceremony away from all these people who are seeming to want to make a spectacle of it all. No matter what anyone thinks about who was or was not involved, she deserved a respectful funeral and I'm sure people who love her and knew her were there. These strangers have turned well meaning concern into something hateful.

:rose:

BBM

This seems to happen a lot these days. Even when a child is found alive, and safe, there's always a group who want to hang the parents from the highest rafters. Kids do some very strange things and do them very quickly. We don't tackle taking more than one grandchild out at a time, alone. They're good kids but a kid can dart, and if you're carrying a toddler and trying to grab the kid that just darted after a puppy, it's not such fun outing. Like the mom whose kid fell into the gorilla pit in Ohio. I was just there the week before that happened with our grandkids and you'd have never thought a kid would go over that. You could see how a kid could get shuffled between legs, though, with lots of people gawking at the gorillas, (and other animals in the other habitats). Afterward some folks wanted the mother brought up on charges, didn't think the zoo made the right choice (the people who train for these things), and called her terrible names! It was a horrible accident.

Same with the mom who lost her child to an alligator in Florida. My grandkids had been in that area. My kids knew to watch for gators in Fla. but in Disney you don't think about that. People wanted to crucify them and the father tried to beat that gator off of his child. They lost their child to a horrific, freak, accident, in what's billed as the happiest place on earth, and were publicly demonized.

I remember when the little girl fell down the well, Baby Jessica, so many years ago, and the whole country was rooting for her, riveted to the t.v. and praying for her, and her family. It too was an accident. What happened between then and now? :thinking:

Sainthood? Umm, okay, and what miracles are they listing?

wow...

even more reason to keep her resting place private, people love to try and steal the remains of saints.... (half-joking sarcasm, sorry)

but for real? In that case all children who pass early should be automatically Saints, especially those who are born asleep :(

I was raised Catholic but consider myself a spiritual Christian at this point in my life, no religious affiliation or church etc. BUT, to me this sounds so selfish. I don't know why... maybe because of how most (not all) of the Saints actually lived and what they struggled through?

JMO

Tonight in Omair's live feed (i only watched about half as it was really glitching on my end), he seemed to be almost mad that he was playing phone tag with Sherin's church and not getting answers. He and the comment section seemed confused about who is saying things that are threatening to Sini. I know they haven't made DIRECT THREATS, but the ferocity and the way they are going about it IS threatening IMO, and Omair says he is going to be in contact with all the involved police departments to see if these threats are legit.

I said awhile ago that Sini is "damned if she do, damned if she don't" and with each release that her lawyers have given has been proof that she may as well just not say anything at all... :(

When I read the release from the lawyers I immediately thought about Omair and Ft Thomas and the live feeds and the comments and thought that it's likely someone has been watching them and decided it was best based on THEIR petition and what it insinuated about Sini, that they keep everything extremely quiet.

I honestly believe Omair means well. He is young at only 23 and is very emotional in this and he is being fueled by a lot of people who should let Sherin rest in peace, and the family, INCLUDING Wesley, grieve...

I know many will disagree that WM needs to grieve, but he does. He is human and from any pics and videos we have seen, he really did seem to love Sherin. Today, while his daughter was being buried, he sat in a jail cell, likely hating himself, likely worried about Sini and how she is holding up, worrying about his other daughter. He is grieving a lot right now too, and worrying about how Sini and other daughter will get on and pick up the pieces. We can make mistakes and have regrets and still grieve what could have been and what we lost.

ALL JMO

Tonight in Omair's live feed (i only watched about half as it was really glitching on my end), he seemed to be almost mad that he was playing phone tag with Sherin's church and not getting answers. He and the comment section seemed confused about who is saying things that are threatening to Sini. I know they haven't made DIRECT THREATS, but the ferocity and the way they are going about it IS threatening IMO, and Omair says he is going to be in contact with all the involved police departments to see if these threats are legit.

I said awhile ago that Sini is "damned if she do, damned if she don't" and with each release that her lawyers have given has been proof that she may as well just not say anything at all... :(

When I read the release from the lawyers I immediately thought about Omair and Ft Thomas and the live feeds and the comments and thought that it's likely someone has been watching them and decided it was best based on THEIR petition and what it insinuated about Sini, that they keep everything extremely quiet.

I honestly believe Omair means well. He is young at only 23 and is very emotional in this and he is being fueled by a lot of people who should let Sherin rest in peace, and the family, INCLUDING Wesley, grieve...

I know many will disagree that WM needs to grieve, but he does. He is human and from any pics and videos we have seen, he really did seem to love Sherin. Today, while his daughter was being buried, he sat in a jail cell, likely hating himself, likely worried about Sini and how she is holding up, worrying about his other daughter. He is grieving a lot right now too, and worrying about how Sini and other daughter will get on and pick up the pieces. We can make mistakes and have regrets and still grieve what could have been and what we lost.

ALL JMO

I completely agree with every word you wrote.

I have followed the Rhoden’s in the press but not here yet. I will give it a read, thanks

The little fella wasn't even raised Catholic was she? That'll be a tough one...

BBM

This seems to happen a lot these days. Even when a child is found alive, and safe, there's always a group who want to hang the parents from the highest rafters. Kids do some very strange things and do them very quickly. We don't tackle taking more than one grandchild out at a time, alone. They're good kids but a kid can dart, and if you're carrying a toddler and trying to grab the kid that just darted after a puppy, it's not such fun outing. Like the mom whose kid fell into the gorilla pit in Ohio. I was just there the week before that happened with our grandkids and you'd have never thought a kid would go over that. You could see how a kid could get shuffled between legs, though, with lots of people gawking at the gorillas, (and other animals in the other habitats). Afterward some folks wanted the mother brought up on charges, didn't think the zoo made the right choice (the people who train for these things), and called her terrible names! It was a horrible accident.

Same with the mom who lost her child to an alligator in Florida. My grandkids had been in that area. My kids knew to watch for gators in Fla. but in Disney you don't think about that. People wanted to crucify them and the father tried to beat that gator off of his child. They lost their child to a horrific, freak, accident, in what's billed as the happiest place on earth, and were publicly demonized.

I remember when the little girl fell down the well, Baby Jessica, so many years ago, and the whole country was rooting for her, riveted to the t.v. and praying for her, and her family. It too was an accident. What happened between then and now? :thinking:

It really can be insane. As a parent now you are like "I want to raise strong independent children", and then you hear of someone having to deal with CPS and prove they are good enough to keep their 10 year old after CPS was called and found them playing in the fenced yard without an adult. :thinking:

If we aren't allowed to parent our children and raise them, what happens when they get to be teens and then college students?

And then, the BEST part is that if you do watch every min then you have people calling you "crunchy" or a "helicopter mom", but if you encourage your kids to learn on their own and do things like you did growing up you are "reckless" and you may actually find CPS at your door...

I was a teen mom and I am astonished by how much has changed from my childhood to now. I think the biggest thing is that everyone seems to want to out do the next person. Have the best, be the best, and work the least. So this often means bringing others down in an attempt to make you look better.

Back when I was a kid, parents wanted to build one another up, asked each other for advice instead of the internet, lent the cup of sugar, did baking together for the holidays. Things were less structured, less rushed, less competitive.

We look at Sherin's case and the Mathews have neighbours feet from their door on three sides, and yet the only thing I recall that the neighbours said about them was they were out doing yard work at times. The "It takes a village" mentality really has been replaced with a competition that has little benefit to anyone... Unfortunately, many people have never even spoken to their neighbours, let alone know what goes on on the other side of the fence. :(

Sorry, LONG RANT and all just my opinion and own experiences.

ETA a link about a mom having CPS called on her for her kids playing in their yard -the fear is real
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/mother...d-over-children-playing-in-backyard-1.2870845

I'm angry!!!! I'm heartbroken!!!! I'm terrified of what our future is going to be!!!! This beautiful, precious child was taken way too soon in life!!!! I'm stepping away, because TOS and I aren't bidding well ATM!!!

No way, on this earth, was WM the ONLY person involved in the death of this baby!!! I will never, NEVER believe that!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm angry!!!! I'm heartbroken!!!! I'm terrified of what our future is going to be!!!! This beautiful, precious child was taken way too soon in life!!!! I'm stepping away, because TOS and I aren't bidding well ATM!!!

No way, on this earth, was WM the ONLY person involved in the death of this baby!!! I will never, NEVER believe that!!!!

I hope you come back when more information comes out! I know it's hard to stick to what has been released, but it's definitely better to have these TOS than the angry witch hunts going on!

It really can be insane. As a parent now you are like "I want to raise strong independent children", and then you hear of someone having to deal with CPS and prove they are good enough to keep their 10 year old after CPS was called and found them playing in the fenced yard without an adult. :thinking:

If we aren't allowed to parent our children and raise them, what happens when they get to be teens and then college students?

And then, the BEST part is that if you do watch every min then you have people calling you "crunchy" or a "helicopter mom", but if you encourage your kids to learn on their own and do things like you did growing up you are "reckless" and you may actually find CPS at your door...

I was a teen mom and I am astonished by how much has changed from my childhood to now. I think the biggest thing is that everyone seems to want to out do the next person. Have the best, be the best, and work the least. So this often means bringing others down in an attempt to make you look better.

Back when I was a kid, parents wanted to build one another up, asked each other for advice instead of the internet, lent the cup of sugar, did baking together for the holidays. Things were less structured, less rushed, less competitive.

We look at Sherin's case and the Mathews have neighbours feet from their door on three sides, and yet the only thing I recall that the neighbours said about them was they were out doing yard work at times. The "It takes a village" mentality really has been replaced with a competition that has little benefit to anyone... Unfortunately, many people have never even spoken to their neighbours, let alone know what goes on on the other side of the fence. :(

Sorry, LONG RANT and all just my opinion and own experiences.

ETA a link about a mom having CPS called on her for her kids playing in their yard -the fear is real
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/mother...d-over-children-playing-in-backyard-1.2870845

Good post. I agree.

From your link:
Winnipeg psychologist Dr. Toby Rutner agrees. He says in the age of the internet, “everyone feels entitled to give an opinion” on what their neighbours are doing, rationalizing their behaviour as simple concern for the welfare of children.

The loving community seems terrifying and threatening to me. If I were Sini, I wouldn't feel safe. The loving community is more like a mob led by an unstable young man and a confused, faux priest. This is not the way normal people behave. I would be afraid of them. They are spending their time in emotional busy work coming up with plans to distribute the stuff that has been on the ground, in the weather and full of bugs, bits of paper and cards that have been in the elements for weeks and hanging the canvas of signatures in a public building! Sorry, that is crazy talk. This stuff is now garbage and needs to fill a dumpster - no one wants it.

The cemeteries remove the dead flowers after a burial because they have served their purpose. So have the trinkets left at the culvert and around the tree she was never under.

JMHO

The loving community seems terrifying and threatening to me. If I were Sini, I wouldn't feel safe. The loving community is more like a mob led by an unstable young man and a confused, faux priest. This is not the way normal people behave. I would be afraid of them. They are spending their time in emotional busy work coming up with plans to distribute the stuff that has been on the ground, in the weather and full of bugs, bits of paper and cards that have been in the elements for weeks and hanging the canvas of signatures in a public building! Sorry, that is crazy talk. This stuff is now garbage and needs to fill a dumpster - no one wants it.

The cemeteries remove the dead flowers after a burial because they have served their purpose. So have the trinkets left at the culvert and around the tree she was never under.

JMHO

I agree, and that behaviour IMO is not normal that those people are participating in. I hope someone puts a stop to it all and soon.

Over and over we see this in cases, especially involving children. People insert themselves into the real life trauma the loved ones are dealing with. I do not know why. But it happens. I personally don't get taking stuffed animals to the area someone died, especially when I didn't know them, or have any emotional, or physical relationship. Wouldn't it be better to donate something to a child in need in their honor? Buy some stuffed animals or toys and give to the local police dept, the homeless shelter, the battered women shelter, social services, or the local hospital. That way it serves a purpose. Leaveing something on the side of the road...for what? But then I also don't agree with the crosses, flower arrangements etc put up as a memorial when someone dies in a car accident... Can I go put a memorial up in each hospital room of a loved one I've lost? Plus if that person died in the accident and someone else survived, the survivor can't drive passed that place without a huge reminder of what happened.

There was a woman that was found deceased and noone has been arrested. Disappeared around the 4 th of July if I remember correctly. Members from here did a memorial. Planted flowers, etc, and visited it often. Another was a child, Isabella Grogen or similar, molested and killed while parents high on drugs, there's a 'rock' garden in the play area near her home now, with painted rocks from all states. I've even seen funding collected from none family!
I
don't understand. I will usually leave a case is a family member or verfied insider starts posting. Never fails that ever single word in the post will be picked apart, posters will ask why they aren't doing this or that, claim nothing is being done to find that person's loved one, insinuate they are guilty in some aspect, etc. I don't want to be a part of that.

Sherin is fortunate in that her little body was found. So many cases and no resolution. Trenton Duckette was the first to bring me to this site. His mother committed suicide, and Trenton was never found. Just 2 yrs old and thought to have been left in a national forest in FL where there are alligators.

Over and over we see this in cases, especially involving children. People insert themselves into the real life trauma the loved ones are dealing with. I do not know why. But it happens. I personally don't get taking stuffed animals to the area someone died, especially when I didn't know them, or have any emotional, or physical relationship. Wouldn't it be better to donate something to a child in need in their honor? Buy some stuffed animals or toys and give to the local police dept, the homeless shelter, the battered women shelter, social services, or the local hospital. That way it serves a purpose. Leaveing something on the side of the road...for what? But then I also don't agree with the crosses, flower arrangements etc put up as a memorial when someone dies in a car accident... Can I go put a memorial up in each hospital room of a loved one I've lost? Plus if that person died in the accident and someone else survived, the survivor can't drive passed that place without a huge reminder of what happened.

There was a woman that was found deceased and noone has been arrested. Disappeared around the 4 th of July if I remember correctly. Members from here did a memorial. Planted flowers, etc, and visited it often. Another was a child, Isabella Grogen or similar, molested and killed while parents high on drugs, there's a 'rock' garden in the play area near her home now, with painted rocks from all states. I've even seen funding collected from none family!
I
don't understand. I will usually leave a case is a family member or verfied insider starts posting. Never fails that ever single word in the post will be picked apart, posters will ask why they aren't doing this or that, claim nothing is being done to find that person's loved one, insinuate they are guilty in some aspect, etc. I don't want to be a part of that.

Sherin is fortunate in that her little body was found. So many cases and no resolution. Trenton Duckette was the first to bring me to this site. His mother committed suicide, and Trenton was never found. Just 2 yrs old and thought to have been left in a national forest in FL where there are alligators.

Exactly. To know about a child that has died in awful or tragic circumstances is one thing, but unless people have been through that themselves they really have no idea of the grieving the families of the deceased child go through. But a show of love & support is welcome, but not the social media circus some of these cases seem to attract.
Every Christmas i purchase a gift to place under the christmas wishing tree at the store i go to for an underprivelged child in loving memory of my two young adult children that died. At least a child benefits from that every christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member