Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ole 'crucify him' mob mentality that was present 2000 years ago is not so different, now in the FB community.
Glad the the WS community is discursive, measured and uses evidence rather than supposition.

No, it's not. As much as we change, yet we remain the same. We try people in the public court, with no proof. Even if they are proven not guilty, most won't accept that as innocent. Their lives are ruined, guilty or innocent. I've zero desire to be in the spotlight.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Tonight with Omair Live he explained his reasons behind why the thing tonight was cancelled, discussed the threats, discussed Facebook pages that dare to support Sini and or WM, and announced he is still playing phone tag with Sherins church, also that he is calling Sini's attorneys tomorrow and again Monday and made a public plea to any family member to speak to him...

This is one case where someone has NO CLUE that they are a huge factor in the current problem...

Nothing new, other than more insight into his extreme naivety on his rights...

JMO

Anyone else watch or listen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did watch it. Though I watched it today, not last night when he was actually live.

I found it interesting that the word "threats" kept being used, yet when further explaining the threats, it seemed to just be trolls posting things like (paraphrasing) "you're not LE or an actual reporter, leave the family alone" etc. As annoying as internet trolls can be, I'm not understanding how those types of statements can be considered personal threats.

He mentioned compiling them and taking them to LE in the future..

Which, interestingly enough, the "official" Sherin Mathews page also had a post mentioning threats (though did not go into detail of what exactly was written) but included that they have already forwarded those things to LE and that LE is looking into it/watching them.

JMO but.... If everyone's priority is Sherin and giving her justice, why clog up LE's time and resources with your reports of threats from internet trolls? And how would anyone know who and what LE is looking into or if they are investigating and closely watching the internet trolls? Seems like mountains are being made of molehills and that some might be claiming they know more about things than they really do, in an effort to seem important or as if they are a self-described enormous help to LE with this case, again JMO.

I did watch it. Though I watched it today, not last night when he was actually live.

I found it interesting that the word "threats" kept being used, yet when further explaining the threats, it seemed to just be trolls posting things like (paraphrasing) "you're not LE or an actual reporter, leave the family alone" etc. As annoying as internet trolls can be, I'm not understanding how those types of statements can be considered personal threats.

Which, interestingly enough, the "official" Sherin Mathews page also had a post mentioning threats (though did not go into detail of what exactly was written) but included that they have already forwarded those things to LE and that LE is looking into it/watching them.

JMO but.... If everyone's priority is Sherin and giving her justice, why clog up LE's time and resources with your reports of threats from internet trolls? And how would anyone know who and what LE is looking into or if they are investigating and closely watching the internet trolls? Seems like mountains are being made of molehills and that some might be claiming they know more about things than they really do, in an effort to seem important or as if they are a self-described enormous help to LE with this case, again JMO.

I watched it too, but not live. He talks a lot but doesn't say much. I never did get the explanation as to why the 'all nighter' was canceled.

Someone asked him why the Mathew's adopted Sherin since they already had a child. He claimed the adoption of Sherin had already been solidified when Sini became pregnant with their biological child so they had to go through with the adoption. That makes no sense since their biological child is a year older. He can't even get the basics right as far as correct information.

Then someone asked how he knew none of the people at Sherin's funeral had attended any vigils or hadn't been out searching for her, since he doesn't know who they are.

His answer to that? "I don't understand the question".

Great form in doing his facebook live episode though. Sitting in a car and chomping on gum. Very cool.

There's reason websleuths doesn't allow FB, and now many are seeing why. I still don't get strangers opening a FB page for someone missing....leave it to the family! If the case is local to you, and the family wants searchers, by all means, HELP! But know your place, and your boundaries and stop making it all about YOU! End rant.

Great form in doing his facebook live episode though. Sitting in a car and chomping on gum. Very cool.
Is he the same guy who has has the linkedin profile as a CVC technician and apparently also worked at CAIR ?

Pressed post before finishing. Sini could have been aware of abuse by Wesley, but the difference is we at websleuths understand that LE may have info that cannot be released and we don't accuse innocent people.

I cannot understand going to LE with crap like that. If you choose to voice your opinion so loudly on social media then be prepared for the trolls and others who don't agree with you. It's not important.

I watched it too, but not live. He talks a lot but doesn't say much. I never did get the explanation as to why the 'all nighter' was canceled.

Someone asked him why the Mathew's adopted Sherin since they already had a child. He claimed the adoption of Sherin had already been solidified when Sini became pregnant with their biological child so they had to go through with the adoption. That makes no sense since their biological child is a year older. He can't even get the basics right as far as correct information.

SBM
Actually, it does sort of make sense as adoption in India at the time took roughly 3-4 years to complete. They would have had to start the process in 2012-2013 to have a finalized adoption when they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night in the first prob ten mins he was live he said that one "threat" was someone had said something about "stoning" him and that it pertained to him being Muslim. I didn't take the time to look but he was in the process of drafting an email to Perlich with copies/screenshots of the threats. He said the accounts appear fake. Regardless, if this is the case it should be reported, not sure he should be reporting to Perlich and not LE in general and of course to FB about hate speech but IMO this would be a good step if the threats occurred as stated.

Someone in the comments suggested these groups were part of the problem and this once again seemed to make him dumbfounded. I really hope LE will tell these groups to dismantle as no one is in charge of how anyone else memorializes someone.

Also, he said many of the toys have been sent off to be cleaned so they can be donated. [emoji17] He said to no longer leaves things at the tree and to go to the culvert. To be mindful of the size of the item you bring as the giant teddy was filled with fire ants now.

The previous night he actually said the alleged name of Sherin's sister. Which IMO was extremely tasteless as NO-ONE has the right to know her identity, CPS has that private for a reason, her protection... [emoji35] This nearly made me report the video to LE but I don't know if this is law or preference.

JMO etc

SBM
Actually, it does sort of make sense as adoption in India at the time took roughly 3-4 years to complete. They would have had to start the process in 2012-2013 to have a finalized adoption when they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it makes no sense at all. No adoption agency would make you adopt a child if you told them you changed your mind just because you had begun the process of filling out some paperwork. They did not adopt Sherin because they were forced to by the agency.

The previous night he actually said the alleged name of Sherin's sister. Which IMO was extremely tasteless as NO-ONE has the right to know her identity, CPS has that private for a reason, her protection...
emoji35.png
This nearly made me report the video to LE but I don't know if this is law or preference.
What a pathetic !! Did that really happen :notgood:

Last night in the first prob ten mins he was live he said that one "threat" was someone had said something about "stoning" him and that it pertained to him being Muslim. I didn't take the time to look but he was in the process of drafting an email to Perlich with copies/screenshots of the threats. He said the accounts appear fake. Regardless, if this is the case it should be reported, not sure he should be reporting to Perlich and not LE in general and of course to FB about hate speech but IMO this would be a good step if the threats occurred as stated.

Someone in the comments suggested these groups were part of the problem and this once again seemed to make him dumbfounded. I really hope LE will tell these groups to dismantle as no one is in charge of how anyone else memorializes someone.

Also, he said many of the toys have been sent off to be cleaned so they can be donated. [emoji17] He said to no longer leaves things at the tree and to go to the culvert. To be mindful of the size of the item you bring as the giant teddy was filled with fire ants now.

The previous night he actually said the alleged name of Sherin's sister. Which IMO was extremely tasteless as NO-ONE has the right to know her identity, CPS has that private for a reason, her protection... [emoji35] This nearly made me report the video to LE but I don't know if this is law or preference.

JMO etc

The Sherin page had a post with a screenshot of what was said that was still up earlier today and was posted by the admin. Now, oddly, I can't seem to find it so either the admin removed the post or I'm just not looking well enough.
I did not interpret it the way others have. Also, the stoning comments can IMO be interpreted differently due to the complete lack of punctuation.
Sort of akin to

Do you want to eat, Grandma?
And
Do you want to eat Grandma?

What a pathetic !! Did that really happen :notgood:

I reported it to facebook and it disappeared from my feed instantly. I assume others can still see it, but I can't. But, yeah I was SHOCKED and the name stumbled out poorly spoken and then he had to say it again to correct himself, so it wasn't a pure slip of the tongue. I have no clue where he got that information as to my knowledge it is not MSM, but regardless, it's for this sweet girls protection. I was furious, but as I don't know if he broke the law or her right to privacy as per CPS there or even if they have a possible gag order about her etc, I didn't feel it right to fill up the RPD inbox with my complaint either.
If I was Sini I would honestly be suing him for slandering not only my name but bringing my innocent child who is in CPS care into this mob... The last name Mathews is very popular when you google it but foster families and anyone she may be attending school with etc who saw this as following from the "community" may have put two and two together :(

The more the "community" posts and talks about how they love Sherin, the more I am on team Sini and yes, even WM.

Do I think what he did is forgivable? NO.
BUT, I honestly feel for them because ALL OF US make mistakes. His happened to end a life, but it doesn't necessarily mean he is ONLY a monster. He is sitting behind bars and seeing all of this in the media about his family and is likely worried sick about Sini and other daughter.

I know his actions resulted in Sherin's death (as per the arrest warrant), but I can't imagine not even being able to bury your own child, especially if it was a mistake and panic and not something premeditated and ultra-sinister.

If we find out later on that Sini is involved my thoughts may change but right now, I feel horrible for her -just thinking she can't even grieve properly, people begging to know who she is staying with, demanding her whole family being locked up including herself, people saying they are going to the CPS hearing to try and stop her daughter from being put into a familiar home... I can't even begin to imagine...

Then the other pressures that she likely hasn't seen yet unless she is following closely, about the ways adoption may change for India and such. Can you imagine waking up one day to your daughter missing, your husband being arrested and then your daughter being dead and the embassy's talking and the world basically blaming YOU for their adoptions falling through etc? That is sooo much to put on any person, never mind this woman that to our knowledge, was literally asleep...

It also breaks my heart for these other families who are adopting, because if the changes I saw mentioned upthread somewhere, are implemented, it could mean that a locked in dossier is no longer "locked in", it could mean instead of meeting their child and bringing them home for Christmas that they will be waiting many more months, and worst of all, it could mean that some people who have been waiting to pick up their child for months will not be grandfathered in, and will have to grieve the loss of a baby that was theirs in their hearts but not legally... I know this happened earlier this year with a lot of people who were adopting from China, who had been matched but weren't in the final stage quite yet, and they weren't grandfathered in, some were only months away from getting their little ones. It's not about having A child, its about having the one that you have fallen in love with and shopped for and all of that. You can't replace someone you love with someone else Unfortunately, BOTH WM and Sini at this point have been the excuse used for suggested changes. It's horrible to use one bad turn out as an excuse to overhaul an entire system... :(

ALL JMO

The more the "community" posts and talks about how they love Sherin, the more I am on team Sini and yes, even WM.

Do I think what he did is forgivable? NO.
BUT, I honestly feel for them because ALL OF US make mistakes. His happened to end a life, but it doesn't necessarily mean he is ONLY a monster. He is sitting behind bars and seeing all of this in the media about his family and is likely worried sick about Sini and other daughter.

I know his actions resulted in Sherin's death (as per the arrest warrant), but I can't imagine not even being able to bury your own child, especially if it was a mistake and panic and not something premeditated and ultra-sinister.

ALL JMO

SBM

Continuing to force milk down the throat of a 3yr old when she's choking is not a mistake--it's intentional. It's brutal. Not calling 911 when you think you may have killed your child, to give that child a chance to be revived, is not a mistake---it's intentional.

He could have wrapped her in a blanket, placed her in a wooden box or even a rubbermaid container and buried her, to give her tiny body some semblance of respect.. Instead, her threw her in a culvert of sludge so rodents, insects, and scavenger animals could dispose of his 'mistake', hoping she would never be found for a proper burial so he would be off the hook.

I'm not too concerned about him. As a matter of fact, I'm not concerned about him at all.

It's horrible to use one bad turn out as an excuse to overhaul an entire system... :(

ALL JMO

So exactly how many kids have to die at the hands of their adoptive parents before it would be considered appropriate to make changes or overhaul the system?

SBM

Continuing to force milk down the throat of a 3yr old when she's choking is not a mistake--it's intentional. It's brutal. Not calling 911 when you think you may have killed your child, to give that child a chance to be revived, is not a mistake---it's intentional.

He could have wrapped her in a blanket, placed her in a wooden box or even a rubbermaid container and buried her, to give her tiny body some semblance of respect.. Instead, her threw her in a culvert of sludge so rodents, insects, and scavenger animals could dispose of his 'mistake', hoping she would never be found for a proper burial so he would be off the hook.

I'm not too concerned about him. As a matter of fact, I'm not concerned about him at all.

I agree with everything you have said here, 500,000 times. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. If he feels bad now, well then, good. He gets no compassion from me. He gave no compassion to this poor child as he watched her die.

I will wait for the autopsy report to tell us more -- I hope it does. I don't believe for a minute that this was a sudden "oops she choked and died so quickly I could get her no help even though my wife was in the other room and has a medical background..." I just hope he doesn't manage to kill himself before LE reveals the whole story.

So exactly how many kids have to die at the hands of their adoptive parents before it would be considered appropriate to make changes or overhaul the system?

I'm not saying that things shouldn't be looked at. But children adopted, in foster care and biological, are killed and tormented by the people supposed to love them every single day.

People snap. People change.

IMO if WM or SM were dangerous (at the time) they wouldn't have ever passed the process of adoption to begin with. It's very lengthy and rightfully so. Sherin is likely NOT the first adopted child to have been killed or seriously injured, but to my knowledge, is the first to have the embassy of both of her countries involved. Please correct me if I am wrong on that.

I simply, do not think it is right that ONE country is (possibly?) changing adoption procedures based on this one case. Is one child one too many? Certainly. NO child should ever be hurt. But, Indian citizens weren't adopting her either.

Do things need to be looked at? Most definitely. But, I don't think that people who have been struggling through the adoption process for the past year should be at risk of losing their child, a child they have prayed for, bought things for, and have LOVED should be at risk of or losing their child as a result. Unless, we aren't being told that something did in fact go wrong or was by-passed or maybe is commonly by-passed in adoptions from India.

I know they have said that everything was done perfectly as far as the adoption process goes with Sherin, but that doesn't mean it actually WAS. It could be a way of trying to keep people calm when they may have avoided some serious red-flags. We don't know.

I simply, do not want children who have been matched and are nearing the end of their adoption process, to spend an extra day in an orphanage, being institutionalized more and more everyday, if they can be in a properly approved, loving, forever home.

Lastly, I would HOPE that most people who are shelling out 30-50 THOUSAND dollars to go through this process for at least a year before ever even meeting their child, would be doing it for the right reasons.

JMO and I know that adoption is a touchy subject without these extenuating circumstances. I *think* it is fair to say that every one of us on here simply wants children safe, regardless of where they live or how they got to that place. No one, especially someone completely defenseless, should ever go through any sort of abuse, whether a one time thing, or ongoing. So, how does a governing agency do better at approving people in the first place? It's definitely a rock and a hard place, for all parties. Again, JMO

I agree with everything you have said here, 500,000 times. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. If he feels bad now, well then, good. He gets no compassion from me. He gave no compassion to this poor child as he watched her die.

I will wait for the autopsy report to tell us more -- I hope it does. I don't believe for a minute that this was a sudden "oops she choked and died so quickly I could get her no help even though my wife was in the other room and has a medical background..." I just hope he doesn't manage to kill himself before LE reveals the whole story.

He should be looked at as a monster, but he is also a human. Right now, he isn't even charged with murder, he is charged with injury which unfortunately caused death. His actions in the moment and afterwards are NOT acceptable, but I think I can understand them IF he was in a state of shock, fear and panic over what happened. Leaving her for 2 weeks however isn't acceptable. It also removes IMO any sort of "insanity" type of plea because he was capable of making decisions to try and protect HIMSELF during those weeks. He wasn't acting erratic after he reported her missing (to our knowledge). But, in that moment I think I find it easier to believe it really was a horrible accident done in a tired haze then to think he woke up and consciously took her outside with the intent of ending her life. If that is what the evidence shows then great, his charges will be upped and may even become a capitol case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298