Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA nevermind, someone posted the source for this at the same time I was replying asking about it/trying to remember if my memory was correct :)

Not to add to the confusion, but was it stated in MSM somewhere that Wesley Mathews was from Qatar and Sini was from UAE (The United Arab Emirates) ??? I remember discussing this but wasn't sure if this was ever confirmed....

FA in Aus.
A little Geography map from a reliable source. I've circled the relevant areas. Asia is Asia when it comes to form filling, however there are sub-groups.

WM was born in the Arabian state of Qatar = Asia: middle east
SM was born in the Arabian state of UAE (United Arab Emirates) = Asia: middle east
India = South-East Asia
Russia east of the 60 degree line = North Asia.

Click image for larger version.

Name: Untitled 2.png
Views: 66
Size: 215.9 KB
ID: 125527

Both WM and SM are classified as ethnic Indian.
Last edited by Mountain Misst; 10-27-2017 at 03:17 PM.

There are lots of different languages in India. Coming from Kerala I imagine that the mother spoke Malayalam whereas the father must have also spoken Hindi, Bihari or Hindi Bihari to communicate with Sherin initially.

I recall the orphanage saying that WM spoke Hindi and that was why he would call and ask to speak to Sherin as it was the language she understood, and that Sini was not a speaker of that language so WM did most of the talking.

I am trying to find the article but there have been sooo many that came from Indian media that are repeating the story. I know it was posted here though.

They have been quoted as a Kerala-American couple who adopted Sherin. It has also been said that WM was from Qatar and Sini from UAE.

"[FONT=&amp]The nationality by birth of the father, Wesley Mathews, is Qatari and that of the mother, Sini Mathews, is UAE. They are both US citizens."

[/FONT]
https://www.outlookindia.com/newssc...-adjusting-well-but-had-eating-issues/1175180
Thank you!

I have wondered if there is something I am just not understanding, or if there is another answer to them being called a Kerala-American couple. Either they both did live in Kerala at some point, or because WM did (and his family still lives there), they are called Kerala-American.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is that really that common? I've just never known anyone who lived somewhere that the HOA took care of yard work except for condo situations. I'm sure this happens, but I still wonder how common it is.

My neighborhood did. I live in GA though. They mowed once a week, layed pine straw, trimmed the hedges seeded and fertilized twice a year.
It was awesome!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My neighborhood did. I live in GA though. They mowed once a week, layed pine straw, trimmed the hedges seeded and fertilized twice a year.
It was awesome!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I bet. I'd love for someone to do the mundane stuff so I could concentrate on gardening.

Thank you!

I have wondered if there is something I am just not understanding, or if there is another answer to them being called a Kerala-American couple. Either they both did live in Kerala at some point, or because WM did (and his family still lives there), they are called Kerala-American.

I think it was you who said upthread that we don't know where they were "raised".
For some reason I wonder if Sini and her parents (as that was her dad in the Lexus video, said Maria Guerrero) moved to the USA first, simply because her parents are there and his said early on to an India media source that they found out about Sherin being missing through the media in India.
I have wondered if when they bought the house, was when they became citizens, which iirc was in 2009?
JMO and thinking out loud!

See if this helps
http://www.rediff.com/news/special/the-child-god-took-away/20171026.htm

"The mother could not speak Hindi and only spoke English, but the father communicated with me. They seemed like a good family."
After they left, and the adoption was still being finalised, Wesley would call and ask Kumari to put Saraswati on the phone so he could hear her charming baby talk.

While the Mathews, who hailed from Kerala, could have adopted a child from their home state, the process doesn't work that way, points out Kumari, because adoptive parents have to choose from the pool of children available at any given time and that brought the Mathews all the way to this sleepy town in north Bihar.

Back to bugs for a sec. here is a good reference for the life cycle of a blow fly.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 37447E96-EB60-474D-9BD9-2F43A29E88A3.jpeg
    37447E96-EB60-474D-9BD9-2F43A29E88A3.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 292
While the lull of information is almost painful rather than argue the minutiae in the case I suggest an OT question. I would love to get answers from posters and lurkers alike. Ready?

on average, how many cases do you follow at a time?
Most followed at a time?

Me either. Why would they install something in there to obstruct the flow and cause debris to build up. Then they would have to crawl in there and clean it out on a regular basis to keep it from clogging up. Doesn't make any sense.
I usually stay out of discussions here, everyone is much more knowledgeable about matters than I am and I enjoy reading everyone's take on matters, but I am going to weigh in on the culvert discussion. I live in Texas, very near Dallas now, but have lived all over the state. When a new subdivision goes in, the developer has to also design in an area of water retention, when I lived in Webster, it was a hugh deep ditch that ran the length of the subdivision and was maintained by the city. If you lived there, you paid a MUD tax because of it. In La Porte, it was a big square area, covering several acres, that held water almost all the time and was considered a wetland. If these things are on both sides of a road, the culverts connecting them are at ground level and are to equilize the water level in each pond. They have baffles made into them to trap debris and usually above these baffles are grates that can be removed to allow for clean out. In my experience, if it is an evaporation type area, it is very well maintained, mowed and trash removed on a regular basis because to not do so could cause all the homes in the subdivision to flood. Sewer and drains from within the subdivision do not drain into these things, only rainwater run off. If I am remembering correctly, the EPA has something to do with the installment requirements. I will do more research on it.

From what I have seen in the past, when it does rain enough to fill or partially fill these things, because the pipe is at the lowest level, as the water rises, the trash that can float does just that and when the rain stops the water soaks in or evaporates, leaving the once floating trash all around the sloped sides, where it is usually collected pretty quickly by whoever maintains the retention pond. They are also referred to as catch ponds.

Sorry for such a long post.
All of the above rambling is just my experience from what I have seen/observed in the past and all my own opinions.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Thank you. Had I seen the prior post, lost marbles, I would have 'gotten it'.
(Sorry, I'm still figuring this site out. I forgot to reference the post to which I am responding. It was an answer to my inquiry about market hunters.):)

[video=twitter;925445792344805376]https://twitter.com/dgoins/status/925445792344805376[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;925448394025455616]https://twitter.com/maryanncbs11/status/925448394025455616[/video]

While the lull of information is almost painful rather than argue the minutiae in the case I suggest an OT question. I would love to get answers from posters and lurkers alike. Ready?

on average, how many cases do you follow at a time?
Most followed at a time?

Right now I am actively commenting in this and in Sterling Koehn's case, but I am also following the Delphi case closely and I am following the Taylor Wright case.

Aside from those off of here I follow and research the Steven Avery/Brendan Dassey case(s) and I am really passionate about David Thorne and in the very least him getting the right to test the DNA that will exonerate him.

If I see something that catches my eye, I will likely follow that as well. It seems like certain cases pick me, rather than me just up and involving myself.

What about you grouchyMom?

[video=twitter;925448394025455616]https://twitter.com/maryanncbs11/status/925448394025455616[/video]

I am so happy that Sherin has been laid to rest and that the family has decided to go this route with privacy. The threats and such that I saw on FB and FB Live seemed to coincide with what this statement says as far as threats to the family and even to little Sherin's grave.

I understand the community wanted "custody" of her body, but the way they went about it IMO became threatening to both the family and possibly even to Sherin in the desire to "have her" as their baby. I honestly had worried that some radical may try and steal her remains based on some of the comments I have seen. Very tragic and of course MOO.

RIP Baby Sherin <3

Haven't seen this here but I know the other day we were discussing the memorials and Omair has this update posted on his facebook:

"Update on memorial sites: We have categorized all toys/ stuffed animals into four groups. Once all communication is complete and we have the green light the items will be equally dispersed into the following categories:1.) Sherin's Sister
2.) CPS/Foster Homes
3.) Richardson PD
4.) Sherin's final resting place. (Still waiting for information.)

For the large canvas we will see if the city would like to frame and hang that in city hall or if we could start a memorial archive at the Richardson public library.
Note: When that time comes we will be needing help from the community to disassemble the memorials, clean and organize items. I will notify everyone ahead of time. Also a permanent memorial marker is planned for the culvert."

https://www.facebook.com/omair.siddiqi.9/posts/1520413161386617

I still feel like it should all be taken by RPD and the family should be allowed to go through it, not just Sherin's sister getting a pick at things, but that's JMO and perhaps the family simply associates it at this point with the threats and stuff and doesn't want it...

[video=twitter;925455407241486337]https://twitter.com/dgoins/status/925455407241486337[/video]

Haven't seen this here but I know the other day we were discussing the memorials and Omair has this update posted on his facebook:

"Update on memorial sites: We have categorized all toys/ stuffed animals into four groups. Once all communication is complete and we have the green light the items will be equally dispersed into the following categories:1.) Sherin's Sister
2.) CPS/Foster Homes
3.) Richardson PD
4.) Sherin's final resting place. (Still waiting for information.)

For the large canvas we will see if the city would like to frame and hang that in city hall or if we could start a memorial archive at the Richardson public library.
Note: When that time comes we will be needing help from the community to disassemble the memorials, clean and organize items. I will notify everyone ahead of time. Also a permanent memorial marker is planned for the culvert."

https://www.facebook.com/omair.siddiqi.9/posts/1520413161386617

I still feel like it should all be taken by RPD and the family should be allowed to go through it, not just Sherin's sister getting a pick at things, but that's JMO and perhaps the family simply associates it at this point with the threats and stuff and doesn't want it...

Personally, I feel like the stuffed animals will be nasty and most of the rest of it would creep me out. I don't know why anyone would want any of it. It's not the same kind of stuff that is sent to a funeral home and that family members take home.

And I also don't understand why Omair would have the right to sort and divide the stuff. This entire thing from these people is out of hand.

Just me venting, but shouldn't the community who lives near the site get to decide if they want a permanent marker there? I understand the little crosses people maintain for car wreck deaths. But I do not understand permanently marking the spot where a murdered child is found. This seems gruesome and macabre to me. If they really want to do something thoughtful, plant a tree in the park with a nice memorial marker, or collect money for a donation in her name to a worthy children's organization. Mark her life with beauty, hope, love, not with a focus on memorializing what is essentially a ditch where dogs finally smelled her decomposing body. These people just don't think.

"Grave desecration??!!"

Wonder what kind of low-life would stoop so low as to threaten that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x