Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going by "dates of birth" with the two precious girls.....

Sherin was so much smaller!!! Why????? According to MSM, ( upthread... many pages ago), they were both 3 years old. Sherin born in July...... Sister born in December..... should be 4 soon, if not already.

I do NOT believe that Sherin was the age that the adoption agency gave. I do NOT believe that Sherin had any developmental issues. Except language barrier.

Only my speculation.

Sherin was adopted, to make the "Mats" look good, in their (perceived) public eye. "Look at us, we adopted this beautiful little girl. The adoption agency lied to us, they told us (xxxxxxxx) and WE believed them! How dare they lie to us????!!!!!"

Again, this is only my speculation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

believe me when I say not all or even most of us adoptive parents are suffering from mental health issues and it is apparent that 1 psychological assessment would not have uncovered the cracks in the Mathews’ . Most people can hold it together for an assessment if they really want to. Besides they are given interviews aimed at uncovering cracks in their foundation as well a tons of questionnaires aimed at determining their suitability. I personally believe 1 mre assessment would do nothing more than ad to the prospective parents costs.

JMHO
Truth

WM told police he wrapped her in a blanket and a trash bag before putting her in the culvert. I guess that's how her body was missed. I wonder how far in she was. Pretty sure I read on here that wrapping in a blanket means care is being shown.

the information just after her discovery was ‘under the road” so that was at least 10 - 15 feet minimum

JMHO

Huh???!!!!!!?????

Maria Guerrero‏Verified account
@Maria_NBC5
Follow Follow @Maria_NBC5
More
Det. Farmer on the stand: Sini asked police if she would still be able to make a baby shower on Oct. 7 – the morning that Sherin was reported missing.

https://twitter.com/Maria_NBC5
[FONT=&amp]Det. Farmer on the stand: Sini asked police if she would still be able to make a baby shower on Oct. 7 – the morning that Sherin was reported missing.[/FONT]
Ok understandable, she has a full schedule ahead !! :banghead: And I guess this is where the 'new beginning' comment mentioned during the last hearing was made.

[FONT=&amp]Det. Farmer: At least twice, Wesley told police that he ‘had endangered Sherin, that he had abandoned her’ by leaving her by tree. Det. did not believe that happened.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Det. Farmer: Wesley asked Sherin at around 10pm if she was still awake, she said yes. He asked her: Do you want to finish your milk? Sherin said yes, so they went into kitchen until midnight, then went into garage where Sherin died. Wesley went from concerned to frustrated.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Det. Farmer: Wesley demonstrated to police how he was yelling at Sherin, appeared frustrated. when he yelled she would drink, then couldn’t drink, then forced her to drink milk while she was standing and she choked.[/FONT]

But is there evidence to confirm this story ? Why should this be believed ?

[FONT=&amp]Det. Farmer sais Wesley told police around Oct. 23/24: That he had left home on Oct. 7 with Sherin, wrapped in a blanket, along with a trash bag, went to a shopping center threw out trash, and put Sherin in the culvter near the home.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Det. Farmer says Wesley told them that he intended to return to the culvert to give Sherin a proper burial.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Do we know WM was alone in the Honda Acura during the drop off ? I have hunch someone else in the family would have sleepwalked into the vehicle to get into the culvert.

[FONT=&amp]Det. Farmer on stand: Sini told police – that she woke up around 5am, found Wesley sitting at breakfast room table, had found that Sherin was not in her crib. Sini said he ‘had a weird look on his face’Sini asked where Sherin was.[/FONT]
Thanks for coming clean !! You were sleeping and not involved case closed ... NOT

Oh, Lady Sini wanted to go a fk-ing baby shower did she? Oh, I'm so very sorry that the murder she committed got in the way of her weekend plans. Anyone would think Sherin was dumped on them when they really didn't want her. I was under the impression they went out of their way to adopt this child and bring her into the Country. Oh wait, that IS the case.

Just hang her. Crazy *****.

I won't apologize for my anger. No way. This makes me mad that she was ever consider a victim. She was more interested in going to a social event than finding her beautiful precious daughter. She deserves every bad bit of karma that comes her away.

Take that child away from this family. She will never be safe as long as she has a connection to psycho Sini or Whacko Wesley.

This woman is so disgusting, she has reached the Casey Anthony level in my opinion.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
1:05pm - we're back with resumption of CPS hearing.

RPD Det Jules Farmer on the stand - defense cross-exam. @wfaa

I can see them just fine... anyone else having an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes ma'am. I can see them just fine when I click the link :)

Although, I think they may mean that they are not copying over and showing as they usually do when the link is posted on WS.

I can see them just fine... anyone else having an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if I click the link the tweet is seen on twitter.com, the post in the forum is just showing a link and is not quoting the tweet content.

Ok understandable, she has a full schedule ahead !! :banghead:

Do we know WM was alone in the Honda Acura during the drop off ? I have hunch someone else in the family would have sleepwalked into the vehicle to get into the culvert.

Thanks for coming clean !! You were sleeping and not involved case closed ... NOT

I do believe (at the moment) that Sini was the killer and Wesley was concocting stories to cover for her. That's why they don't seem to hang together. Maybe Sini put her (body, perhaps) out by the tree, and when Wesley realized this, he brought her into the garage.

Still not certain who drove to the culvert and put her inside. Although W's registering shock when told that LE knew about the GPS being turned off makes me wonder if this was new information to him. And perhaps he didn't know where the body was until they found it.

Interesting tidbit. LE found clothing that they believed to belong to Sherin in the trash inside the home (still being analyzed). How did they overlook that? Seems they would have gotten rid of that bag of trash along with the other.

Maria Guerrero‏Verified account
@Maria_NBC5
Follow Follow @Maria_NBC5
More
Det. Farmer on the stand: Sini asked police if she would still be able to make a baby shower on Oct. 7 – the morning that Sherin was reported missing.
A baby shower for???????!!!

Ok understandable, she has a full schedule ahead !! :banghead: And I guess this is where the 'new beginning' comment mentioned during the last hearing was made.

I have missed so much!!!

I was commenting on Sini asking if she would be able to attend a baby shower on the day Sherin went missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm trying to catch up, I apologize! I've been out on this case for a couple of days... family issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member