GUILTY TX - Six Stay family members slain in their Spring home, 9 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well since he did survive, now I can get straight on to relishing how his days in jail will be. :)

Survivor is 16 yo female per officer on abc13 live

16 and a mother, poor thing. Just a girl herself. Why isn't she considered a' child' victim? Shes' still a minor.
Do we know if her condition is stable ?

Oh god. So he took out her whole family? (I'm not listening to coverage, just inferring)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elementary, middle and high school kids ! The suspect is the uncle of some of the child victims.
per KTRK .

Ughhh

2 of the children may have been adopted..

Man, it sounds like LE worked their butts off to keep this *advertiser censored*** from getting to the second location to kill more people.

So he shot his wife's kids, her sister and her sister's kids? Inferring only

Victims age 4 to 40 years old ;(

Sounds like he was after his ex wife, who happened to be watching her sisters' kids? Is that correct?

Man, it sounds like LE worked their butts off to keep this *advertiser censored*** from getting to the second location to kill more people.

Yes they did...they definitely saved other lives. Excellent job!

Thank heavens the young lady who survived was able to warn police!

More murders would have for sure been carried out.

His estranged wife is out of town

Sounds like revenge could be a motive. Kill all her family members because she would not be with him. What a horrible, horrible thing to happen to this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back