Found Deceased TX - Taylour Young, 25, phone found in bushes near bank, SW Houston, 9 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MISSING: 25-year-old Houston man not seen after lunch break; phone found in bank bushes

To Note
(According to this article)
•he works on CityWest Blvd. in west Houston
•last seen at work around noon
•his car was captured on surveillance video around 12:10 p.m. near the Capitol One Bank at the corner of South Voss Rd. and San Felipe St., which is roughly 15 minutes east of Taylour's workplace.
•Footage of his car was captured by Kroger surveillance cameras in the area.
• LE is working to obtain more surveillance footage from nearby businesses, including the Capitol One branch.
•his phone was recovered from the bushes behind the bank

25-Year-Old Houston Man Remains Missing Amid Social Media Attention

To Note:
•Young was last seen driving his car near the Capitol One Bank on South Voss Road, in a commercial area with several grocery stores and restaurants
•his mother found his phone in the bushes near the bank’s ATM
•surveillance camera at a nearby Kroger grocer store confirmed that her son’s car was on S. Voss

'It's devastating': Family of Taylour Young desperate to find him | khou.com

To Note:
•Young was last seen at the Capital One Bank at 1629 South Voss Road in the Tanglewood area around lunchtime.
•Surveillance video from the nearby Kroger showed his 2019 silver Honda Civic passing through the drive-thru ATM.
•He was running errands during his lunch break.
•His phone was found in the bushes near the bank’s ATM
•LE is in the process of getting surveillance video from the bank

'Bring Taylour Home’: Houston Mother Seeks Answers in Son's Disappearance

T
o Note:
•Young was last spotted driving his car near Capital One Bank on South Voss Road
•His girlfriend reported him missing
•His mother found his phone in the bushes near the location he was last seen

‘Everybody is shaken up’: Mother seeks answers in search for missing son Taylour Young

To Note:
•According to LE, Young’s girlfriend reported him missing on Dec. 9
•He sent his mom a text message about 11:30. It was a picture of his dog with antlers.
•his phone was found in the bushes near a bank off Voss Road
•LE reviewed surveillance video from the bank but found no signs of foul play

Family desperate to find 25-year-old who went missing during lunch break in SW Houston

To Note:
•He was driving near Capital One bank on South Voss Road
•His mother found his phone in bushes near the bank
•Surveillance video from the Kroger nearby also showed his car at the bank
•LE is going through the process of getting the bank to release its surveillance video

Texas Mother Pleads for Public's Help After Disappearance of Son, 25: 'I Know Something Happened'

T
o Note:
•last seen in Houston near Capital One Bank on South Voss Road
•his phone was found in bushes near the bank
•Young was seen on surveillance footage from Dec. 9 driving near Capital One Bank

North Houston church prays for missing 25-year-old Taylour Young's safe return

To Note:
•Young disappeared while running errands during his lunch break in the South Voss and San Felipe area.
•his phone was found in some bushes near a bank in west Houston
Great job mlhenn!

As for his residence was, TY lived in the Folio Apts and worked at Vallourec which are both off CityWest Blvd and only a few minutes away. This makes much more sense as to why his mom said he goes home at lunch, takes the dog out, might nap or play a video game etc. so they clearly just reported that weird when they said she said "he takes my dog" when the "my" should have been "his". He does have a dog and he works basically next door so you could go home and do all that on a lunch break in plenty of time to get back to work.

Now as far as either from his work or home to the Capital One off of Voss you are only looking at around 5 miles/16 minutes. The other Capital One off Westheimer is 2.7 miles/10 minutes away so the one off Voss is really not that far away or much further than the Westheimer one, just opposite directions with one being a few minutes further. IMO, I don't understand why the mother acts like she has no idea what he would be doing in that area. I have banks like that too, where one is a little closer but if I am getting food in the other direction I would stop at that one if I needed to go to the bank. I think he could have easily been doing the same thing so I am not sure why she finds it so implausible that he would have any reason to be in that area? But at the same time if his mother has no idea why he would go to the one in that area over the one closer then maybe he was going to meet someone?

IF he did go to the ATM, what did he need cash for? Most people in general, especially the younger generation use their cards or Apple Pay/Venmo/CashApp bc there is very little reason to need cash anymore. Could he have made a deposit, sure but you can also do that from your phone and most people do not have to deposit or use checks that often. Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of where you would need cash and be in a different area than you are known to frequent would be for drugs. While I certainly am not suggesting I think this is what happened, I do know there are plenty of people that don't "fit the bill" of an addict or hide it very well from everyone so there is always a possibility that could be the case here and something went wrong. That is not my leading theory by any means but the carjacking isn't sitting right with me for some reason at this point.

View attachment 328760

View attachment 328763

I'm trying to see what routes he may have taken to get back to his home. Like you, I'm not married to a carjacking scenario. LE stated they had viewed some video (I'm assuming the Kroger video) and found nothing concerning. There's a number of reasons the phone may have been in the bushes, he may have gone into a store and put it on his hood and driven off. He may have left it somewhere and someone tried to open it and threw it. I also think if this were a carjacking, the car would have been abandoned. It's a distinctive auto, silver with a black trunk, so it would stand out.
Taylour doesn't have the appearance of a drug user either. He's a hard working man, committed relationship, good support system and a career. Nothing to indicate any issues.
I also don't see him as someone who is on the run.
My concern is that he had a medical issue or some kind of trouble and drove off the road without being seen. That his car may be off the road somewhere. Or that he went to that area to drop in and see someone for a second and something happened. I'm shocked that his car hasn't turned up yet.

I like the carjacking and forced ATM withdrawal better than him withdrawing cash for drugs. First there is the phone in the bushes. The carjacker likely made him ditch it so that their subsequent location could not be traced. Secondly if he was in a drug deal gone bad, where is he and where is his car. Violent drug crimes aren't usually covered up imo. I'm curious why the carjacking scenario is "not sitting right with" you.
Well I think bc I am trying to come up with a realistic scenario of how this carjacking would have happened I guess. If he got in his car at work and went straight there where did he get jacked? That is a nice area with cameras everywhere and during the middle of the lunch hour so I am trying to wrap my head around where someone would have come up to him and gotten in his car with no one seeing this? If it happened at his bank he would have had to pull up right before the teller window and there are visible cameras right there. That seems much riskier to me than going to an ATM that is not physically connected to a bank building with people in the window inches away and cameras all over when you could pick on in a more solo area.

I also do not think carjackers demand you go to your particular bank...they could have had him pull up to any of the banks and ATMs so why that one...they don't care if you have to pay an extra fee to use a different bank but you personally would try to avoid that if taking out money for yourself. And as far as violent drug crimes not being covered up and where is the car, I have the same thoughts regarding a carjacking. Typically they would take your car and cash and let you go or after they got the cash leave as they have what they want and it would be hard to identify him but for him and the car to still be missing is odd IMO.

I also think that he doesn't particularly seem like the most successful target if you were trying to pick out someone to carjack and make them take money out. He looks young, has an average car and with a black trunk it may suggest not enough money to fix it with the correct color (random I know but just thinking out loud) and he was wearing sweats. To me, he could come off as a college kid, a recent grad or someone that might not have a ton of cash in his bank account. Of course you cannot completely go off these things and carjackers also could see a crime of opportunity more than make strategic moves but it just doesn't seem like to me he would be an obviously good target of cash and I am not sure where the opportunity would have presented itself if we don't know where he was between work and possible incident. I am definitely not ruling it out though.

I'm a retired banker. My DD is a Branch Manager. While it may not lead to his location, banking activity and cctv will at least answer whether this was criminal or not. I am leaning towards this as being criminal.

Banks do not like crime affecting them or their customers. A bank may or may not require a search warrant to take evidence. But I have never seen a bank refuse LE access to view cctv. IMO, LE should know by now the nature of the banking transactions. Or I hope.

Moo.

I'm a retired banker. My DD is a Branch Manager. While it may not lead to his location, banking activity and cctv will at least answer whether this was criminal or not. I am leaning towards this as being criminal.

Banks do not like crime affecting them or their customers. A bank may or may not require a search warrant to take evidence. But I have never seen a bank refuse LE access to view cctv. IMO, LE should know by now the nature of the banking transactions. Or I hope.

Moo.
I agree that the cctv footage should answer rather it is criminal or not which is why I am airing on the side of not just based on the following quote but at the same time that is a statement from his mother not LE themselves so its hard to say.

"Robinson said she spoke with the police on Tuesday morning. On Wednesday, Smith told KPRC 2 that they reviewed surveillance video from the bank but found no signs of foul play."

‘Everybody is shaken up’: Mother seeks answers in search for missing son Taylour Young

I agree that the cctv footage should answer rather it is criminal or not which is why I am airing on the side of not just based on the following quote but at the same time that is a statement from his mother not LE themselves so its hard to say.

"Robinson said she spoke with the police on Tuesday morning. On Wednesday, Smith told KPRC 2 that they reviewed surveillance video from the bank but found no signs of foul play."

They should allow Taylour's Mother to view the video. She might see something they would miss.

Well I think bc I am trying to come up with a realistic scenario of how this carjacking would have happened I guess. If he got in his car at work and went straight there where did he get jacked? That is a nice area with cameras everywhere and during the middle of the lunch hour so I am trying to wrap my head around where someone would have come up to him and gotten in his car with no one seeing this? If it happened at his bank he would have had to pull up right before the teller window and there are visible cameras right there. That seems much riskier to me than going to an ATM that is not physically connected to a bank building with people in the window inches away and cameras all over when you could pick on in a more solo area.

I also do not think carjackers demand you go to your particular bank...they could have had him pull up to any of the banks and ATMs so why that one...they don't care if you have to pay an extra fee to use a different bank but you personally would try to avoid that if taking out money for yourself. And as far as violent drug crimes not being covered up and where is the car, I have the same thoughts regarding a carjacking. Typically they would take your car and cash and let you go or after they got the cash leave as they have what they want and it would be hard to identify him but for him and the car to still be missing is odd IMO.

I also think that he doesn't particularly seem like the most successful target if you were trying to pick out someone to carjack and make them take money out. He looks young, has an average car and with a black trunk it may suggest not enough money to fix it with the correct color (random I know but just thinking out loud) and he was wearing sweats. To me, he could come off as a college kid, a recent grad or someone that might not have a ton of cash in his bank account. Of course you cannot completely go off these things and carjackers also could see a crime of opportunity more than make strategic moves but it just doesn't seem like to me he would be an obviously good target of cash and I am not sure where the opportunity would have presented itself if we don't know where he was between work and possible incident. I am definitely not ruling it out though.

Thanks for the well thought out reply @StarRemy8. I always pay attention to your posts. I think we should stop referring to this scenario as a carjacking. In a typical carjacking, the carjacker pulls the driver from the vehicle and drives away leaving the victim behind. Usually the car is found some time later in a different part of town. To me this case is more of a hijacking. The perpetrator enters the vehicle and threatens the driver into doing his bidding. In hijackings, many times the hostage(s) is killed.

Semantics aside, I will try to answer some of the questions you raised in your post. I believe the hijacker entered TY's vehicle after it pulled up to the drive up ATM at the bank. He could very well have been on foot posing as someone handing out flyers or perhaps he was pretending to panhandle. If he caught TY's attention and TY lowered the passenger side window, the hijacker would have easy access to (be able to unlock) the vehicle. I doubt that the Kroger CCTV cameras are trained on the drive thru lanes at the bank. I expect TY was in the outer most lane closest to the bushes where is phone was found. If the hijacker jumped in the back seat, he could hold a gun on TY without the ATM camera picking up his image. This may be why LE found no criminal activity when they viewed the videotape.

I believe the hijacker picked TY partially because he responded and lowered his window and also because he was the lone individual in the car. A guess in a way it was a crime of opportunity. Of course he couldn't know how much money TY could withdraw, but you are forgetting he also now has a car. Perhaps the car had expensive rims or an expensive sound system. At any rate he is going to end up with some cash, possibly $1000, and a car.

So what happened to TY and what happened to his car. Do you eliminate someone for $1000 and a car because you're afraid they will ID you? It's hard to say. People have been killed for a fancy pair of sneakers. It would be fairly easy to make a car disappear. It could be taken to a chop shop, or repainted and fitted with new tags. If there is a reason I don't like this scenario, it's because it likely means TY is deceased and I rather that not be the case.

At some point, if I have time, I would like to catalog all of the possible scenarios mentioned in the thread and list the pros and cons of each. All this is MOO.

I can't believe this case isn't getting more coverage. This man and his car are still missing and no one has seen anything and there aren't any cameras other than the Kroger and bank cameras that caught anything?

Here are some if the questions I have:
1) He told his gf he was going to the bank that day but was it to get cash? I recently went to a bank to get a document notarized. Was he opening an account? Do we know the purpose of the bank visit?
2) Did he get money at the walk up ATM? Go inside for a notary? What was the banking transaction?
3) His car is seen driving thru the outer car lane at the bank near the bushes. Was he actually involved in a banking transaction at the drive thru or just driving thru that lane to get from point A to point B?
4) The picture of his car in the video looks like it has tinted windows. If it does how would anyone know if another person was in the car with him?
5) What errands was he running? Sounds like more than just a trip to the bank. Could he have been going to a business in that area to buy a specific Christmas present?
6) Did he have any friends that lived over in that area of town?
MOO

Thanks for the well thought out reply @StarRemy8. I always pay attention to your posts. I think we should stop referring to this scenario as a carjacking. In a typical carjacking, the carjacker pulls the driver from the vehicle and drives away leaving the victim behind. Usually the car is found some time later in a different part of town. To me this case is more of a hijacking. The perpetrator enters the vehicle and threatens the driver into doing his bidding. In hijackings, many times the hostage(s) is killed.

Semantics aside, I will try to answer some of the questions you raised in your post. I believe the hijacker entered TY's vehicle after it pulled up to the drive up ATM at the bank. He could very well have been on foot posing as someone handing out flyers or perhaps he was pretending to panhandle. If he caught TY's attention and TY lowered the passenger side window, the hijacker would have easy access to (be able to unlock) the vehicle. I doubt that the Kroger CCTV cameras are trained on the drive thru lanes at the bank. I expect TY was in the outer most lane closest to the bushes where is phone was found. If the hijacker jumped in the back seat, he could hold a gun on TY without the ATM camera picking up his image. This may be why LE found no criminal activity when they viewed the videotape.

I believe the hijacker picked TY partially because he responded and lowered his window and also because he was the lone individual in the car. A guess in a way it was a crime of opportunity. Of course he couldn't know how much money TY could withdraw, but you are forgetting he also now has a car. Perhaps the car had expensive rims or an expensive sound system. At any rate he is going to end up with some cash, possibly $1000, and a car.

So what happened to TY and what happened to his car. Do you eliminate someone for $1000 and a car because you're afraid they will ID you? It's hard to say. People have been killed for a fancy pair of sneakers. It would be fairly easy to make a car disappear. It could be taken to a chop shop, or repainted and fitted with new tags. If there is a reason I don't like this scenario, it's because it likely means TY is deceased and I rather that not be the case.

At some point, if I have time, I would like to catalog all of the possible scenarios mentioned in the thread and list the pros and cons of each. All this is MOO.

When it comes down to imagining how scenarios would play out, I guess we have to consider: random or targeted?

The phone being in the bushes and the car nowhere to be found to me suggest some kind of targeting, that it's personal in some way, not random.

If TY was randomly chosen, certainly it seems like a MASSIVE escalation to toss the phone and force him to drive somewhere (based that TY hasn't been found/spotted and that the robber didn't know how to drive a manual).

Again, for criminal profiling, I know I've been taught to try to give them want they want and run. They want the car? Throw the keys as far as possible in a direction and run the opposite way.

I have a hard time believing that a panhandler or even a career criminal would choose TY, know exactly where the cameras were pointed, and completely avoid being seen on CCTV at the CapitalOne ATM when doing a robbery/jacking. That level of planning and prep is the stuff of fiction, not real world crimes.

I know that these are theories/ideas/speculations so I hope I'm not coming off as being aggressive. Just trying to figure out the bizarre nature of what happened.

I believe the hijacker entered TY's vehicle after it pulled up to the drive up ATM at the bank.
I expect TY was in the outer most lane closest to the bushes where is phone was found.
Thanks Steve for the kind words, I appreciate it and always look forward to your posts as well! So regarding the following two comments you made, this is what I had originally thought which seemed much more plausible until I reviewed the layout of the bank itself. Most of my banks have the layout like you were thinking which is where the first few lanes and where the teller window is are closest to the building and the outer lane is the ATM drive thru. However, I posted images showing the exact opposite which I was quite surprised by. The ATM is actually inches before the teller window and is attached to the actual bank building itself with multiple camera views including a 360 camera right before the ATM that would capture not only the activity at the ATM but would produce pretty upclose footage of the car itself. And then you also have the fact that most ATMs have a camera in them, the teller window is right there and you would have to drive past that to exit as well as another 360 view camera in front of that lane capturing the front of the car.

So after viewing that I would find it almost impossible for them not to have ample footage of exactly what happened at the ATM. The camera from right when you would pull in also would hoover over the back of the car and could quite possibly pick up if there were more than one person in the car and know that LE has reviewed this footage and said they did not notice any foul play makes me think they are correct or at least at that time there didnt seem to be any as they would have plenty of angles to go off of. I also think that someone would be terribly ballsy to basically walk up in front of the teller window with that many obvious cameras and attempt to get in at that point and demand money.

However, if the ATM was on that outer line you suspected and I originally had then I would have thought that made more sense and also would point to the phone being in the bushes on the side of the outer lane but after some further research, I find this scenario quite hard to wrap my head around of something happening at that actual bank right there in broad daylight given that particular bank's layout.

The first two photos below are from the Capital One off Voss that TY was at that show the ATM attached to the bank and the third one is of the Capital One off of Westheimer with the ATMs furthest away which is exactly what you were probably picturing as was I and if that was the layout of the one TY was at then I would agree with that theory being a lot more likely.
upload_2022-1-5_11-49-41-png.328757

upload_2022-1-5_11-50-27-png.328758

upload_2022-1-7_9-27-28.png

Thanks Steve for the kind words, I appreciate it and always look forward to your posts as well! So regarding the following two comments you made, this is what I had originally thought which seemed much more plausible until I reviewed the layout of the bank itself. Most of my banks have the layout like you were thinking which is where the first few lanes and where the teller window is are closest to the building and the outer lane is the ATM drive thru. However, I posted images showing the exact opposite which I was quite surprised by. The ATM is actually inches before the teller window and is attached to the actual bank building itself with multiple camera views including a 360 camera right before the ATM that would capture not only the activity at the ATM but would produce pretty upclose footage of the car itself. And then you also have the fact that most ATMs have a camera in them, the teller window is right there and you would have to drive past that to exit as well as another 360 view camera in front of that lane capturing the front of the car.

So after viewing that I would find it almost impossible for them not to have ample footage of exactly what happened at the ATM. The camera from right when you would pull in also would hoover over the back of the car and could quite possibly pick up if there were more than one person in the car and know that LE has reviewed this footage and said they did not notice any foul play makes me think they are correct or at least at that time there didnt seem to be any as they would have plenty of angles to go off of. I also think that someone would be terribly ballsy to basically walk up in front of the teller window with that many obvious cameras and attempt to get in at that point and demand money.

However, if the ATM was on that outer line you suspected and I originally had then I would have thought that made more sense and also would point to the phone being in the bushes on the side of the outer lane but after some further research, I find this scenario quite hard to wrap my head around of something happening at that actual bank right there in broad daylight given that particular bank's layout.

The first two photos below are from the Capital One off Voss that TY was at that show the ATM attached to the bank and the third one is of the Capital One off of Westheimer with the ATMs furthest away which is exactly what you were probably picturing as was I and if that was the layout of the one TY was at then I would agree with that theory being a lot more likely.
upload_2022-1-5_11-49-41-png.328757

upload_2022-1-5_11-50-27-png.328758

View attachment 329024
I wonder which row of bushes his Mom found his phone in? The phone had to have come out through the driver side window, wouldn't it?

I wonder which row of bushes his Mom found his phone in? The phone had to have come out through the driver side window, wouldn't it?

Those bushes pictured above are on the passenger side are they not? If that was the bushes.

I could be totally wrong, I'm a Brit, we don't have drive thru atms so...

I am thinking it could be any of the following...if he pulled in off the street and made a left into the ATM line he could have tossed it out drivers right before where the first circle of bushes are. Or after he pulled through if he made a right he could have out the drivers side at either of the other two bush sets circled towards the back of the photo. The main stip that separates the bank drive-thru lanes from the rest of the strip mall parking lot he would have had to have tossed from the passenger side if he was pulling out of ATM and made a right to circle back around and go out where he came in but you could simply put your passenger window down and do that, it wouldn't be that hard. Those are my initial thoughts but again, I wish we had more info as where the phone was found could possibly point to a more likely scenario.

I think the fact that he was at a bank, the phone was discarded in the bushes and not turned off as to where his mom could locate it but he and his car have still not turned up after this much time makes me wonder if this was intentional. But then I get hung up because he seemed to have a great girlfriend, good job, he loved his dog, was close with his mom etc., and he doesn't have any reported mental illness or drug/drinking/gambling problems so it is hard to wrap my head around him having checked out himself. But how many times have we heard that and it turned up to be the case? Many people hide addictions, have secret lives, have suicidal thoughts, have sudden mentally ill episodes/breakdowns, meet someone online and start over I could go on and on. And so many times no one had a clue, the loved ones say they showed no signs and would never do any of these things so I just can't quite rule that out knowing that many times there are no signs so it doesn't make sense.

So many other scenarios I go over would be too obvious that something wasn't right in broad daylight in a busy area around the holidays and would have most likely been picked up on any of the surveillance footage throughout the area. If the phone was not there I would lean towards something that happened after he left there. But if we know he was there and the phone being found there it seems more likely he might have just tossed it. It is small and could be hard to pick up on video but videos picking up a guy just going to bank and driving off would not throw up any alarms as opposed to other theories that would stick out right here as being suspicious IMO.
upload_2022-1-7_10-34-22.png

I am thinking it could be any of the following...if he pulled in off the street and made a left into the ATM line he could have tossed it out drivers right before where the first circle of bushes are. Or after he pulled through if he made a right he could have out the drivers side at either of the other two bush sets circled towards the back of the photo. The main stip that separates the bank drive-thru lanes from the rest of the strip mall parking lot he would have had to have tossed from the passenger side if he was pulling out of ATM and made a right to circle back around and go out where he came in but you could simply put your passenger window down and do that, it wouldn't be that hard. Those are my initial thoughts but again, I wish we had more info as where the phone was found could possibly point to a more likely scenario.

I think the fact that he was at a bank, the phone was discarded in the bushes and not turned off as to where his mom could locate it but he and his car have still not turned up after this much time makes me wonder if this was intentional. But then I get hung up because he seemed to have a great girlfriend, good job, he loved his dog, was close with his mom etc., and he doesn't have any reported mental illness or drug/drinking/gambling problems so it is hard to wrap my head around him having checked out himself. But how many times have we heard that and it turned up to be the case? Many people hide addictions, have secret lives, have suicidal thoughts, have sudden mentally ill episodes/breakdowns, meet someone online and start over I could go on and on. And so many times no one had a clue, the loved ones say they showed no signs and would never do any of these things so I just can't quite rule that out knowing that many times there are no signs so it doesn't make sense.

So many other scenarios I go over would be too obvious that something wasn't right in broad daylight in a busy area around the holidays and would have most likely been picked up on any of the surveillance footage throughout the area. If the phone was not there I would lean towards something that happened after he left there. But if we know he was there and the phone being found there it seems more likely he might have just tossed it. It is small and could be hard to pick up on video but videos picking up a guy just going to bank and driving off would not throw up any alarms as opposed to other theories that would stick out right here as being suspicious IMO.
View attachment 329026
I'm in the same camp. There's nothing we know about this man that would lead me to conclude he ran, but it is beginning to look that way. If he and the car were missing AND his phone was with him, I'd be more inclined to think something had happened. But his phone in the bushes makes this far more confusing. If the phone were in the bushes right next to the bank, I'd be more likely to think it dropped off the atm. If the phone were in the bushes a distance from the drive thru or on the opposite side, then it would appear more intentional. Was the phone left so he couldn't be tracked? or was it left so someone would know where he last was and a cry for help?
LE stating after viewing the video that he seemed fine is interesting, but I wish they'd let his family see the video and have them weigh in on it.

Those bushes pictured above are on the passenger side are they not? If that was the bushes.

I could be totally wrong, I'm a Brit, we don't have drive thru atms so...
There's one row adjacent to the building, and those would be on the driver's side. The other ones, on the other side of the drive thru are on the passenger side.

By now, he could be anywhere -- and so could the car:

BOLO nationwide --

TX Plate # MDC9337

2019 Silver Honda Civic with black trunk.

'It's devastating': Family of Taylour Young desperate to find him | khou.com

To Note:
•Young, who also goes by 'Gallardo', was last seen at the Capital One Bank at 1629 South Voss Road in the Tanglewood area around lunchtime.
•He was believed to be running errands
•Surveillance video showed his Honda Civic passing through the drive-thru ATM.
•Young’s car is missing too
•His phone was found in the bushes by the ATM
•LE reviewed surveillance video from the bank but found no signs of foul play.

BBM
"passing through the drive-thru ATM" to me this sounds like it didn't stop.

This is the first I have seen of this case and I live in Houston. I currently work in the same area as the Kroger/Capital One bank and am very familiar with the area and the area where his apartments and employment are. I use to work on CityWest Blvd as well. Not that it matters these days but both are nice areas in Houston. When I worked on CityWest it wasn't a big deal to go over to the Voss area to run errands or have lunch. It really isn't that far. Capital One Voss would be the better option versus Westheimer if safety is a concern. Just some perspective on the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)
Back