TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know how he arrived. The video picked up his car in the parking lot. But it was too far away from the camera to identify it. Even if it hadn't picked up his car, the church is in the middle of nowhere. He didn't walk there.

And the last part is just your opinion. I have seen no reports that say he wasn't in his SWAT disguise, when he arrived.
I haven't heard or read anywhere that that car definitely belonged to SP. And, there are many on this thread who think SP may have hoofed it. And....I don't know that SP was out of uniform or was covered during the break ins or if it was SP that performed the break-ins or maybe it was an accomplice.

I don't know anything 100% other than MB was murdered.....she was murdered somewhere in the Creekside Church.....a person dressed in a SWAT outfit was videotaped prior to the murder roaming the halls, and it was a stormy dark early morning.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I haven't heard or read anywhere that that car definitely belonged to SP. And, there are many on this thread who think SP may have hoofed it. And....I don't know that SP was out of uniform or was covered during the break ins or if it was SP that performed the break-ins or maybe it was an accomplice.

I don't know anything 100% other than MB was murdered.....she was murdered somewhere in the Creekside Church.....a person dressed in a SWAT outfit was videotaped prior to the murder roaming the halls, and it was a stormy dark early morning.

A long time ago we discussed that the LE knows more than we are telling. I still think another person helped or knew about it. I still think BB had knowledge about it.

In regards to the picture the other day that you can an image of someone squatiing with a latex glove on tells us where she was murdered. JMO

A long time ago we discussed that the LE knows more than we are telling. I still think another person helped or knew about it. I still think BB had knowledge about it.

In regards to the picture the other day that you can an image of someone squatiing with a latex glove on tells us where she was murdered. JMO
Well, I'm not 100% sure that she was murdered there. Maybe they were picking up something that
the perp dropped on his way out,
or blood markings or footprints.

Well, I'm not 100% sure that she was murdered there. Maybe they were picking up something that
the perp dropped on his way out,
or blood markings or footprints.

My son enhanced the pic. Really looks like she was. JMO

Can you see the body there? I've only seen Nin's pic and Arkansas mimi's and could only make out what appeared to be white gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post

Can you see the body there? I've only seen Nin's pic and Arkansas mimi's and could only make out what appeared to be white gloves.

I personally only saw the 2 white spots (weird I could see them better on my tablet vs laptop) Which is what caused me to zoom and it appeared TO ME to be someone with latex/white gloves. Keep in mind that this was zoomed in from a long ways by Fox4 reporter. You have reflections from water on the pavement and the yellow crime scene tape. But JMHO there is someone squatting/kneeling down and a distance from the "switch on the wall".

**And to add. I watched the 2:27 MPD video again and it does appear there are 2 dimmer switches on the wall just prior a ways to the Worship Center doors opposite from the doors the Suspect opened/tried to open.

In regards to the picture the other day that you can an image of someone squattiing with a latex glove on tells us where she was murdered. JMO

Re: your first quote: "A long time ago we discussed that the LE knows more than we are telling. I still think another person helped or knew about it. I still think BB had knowledge about it. " Agreed!!

Re: your second comment about the picture? I must have missed that. Link? Thanx!

Can a Mod help me out please. I just made a post and it referenced 2 individuals that are listed in the ATT Target Numbers Search Warrant. I know it was posted because I did an edit on it, but for some reason it got deleted. It had a link to a LinkedIn for one of them, which as been posted multiple times, I redacted the names,also I gave a link to the Public information of a court document that I found. I do not know what TOS I may have not followed. And not sure which one deleted to pm and inquire. Thank You, in Advance. Mimi *Just asking in case someone else comes across and posts not knowing. :waitasec:

I personally only saw the 2 white spots (weird I could see them better on my tablet vs laptop) Which is what caused me to zoom and it appeared TO ME to be someone with latex/white gloves. Keep in mind that this was zoomed in from a long ways by Fox4 reporter. You have reflections from water on the pavement and the yellow crime scene tape. But JMHO there is someone squatting/kneeling down and a distance from the "switch on the wall".

**And to add. I watched the 2:27 MPD video again and it does appear there are 2 dimmer switches on the wall just prior a ways to the Worship Center doors opposite from the doors the Suspect opened/tried to open.
Yes, I feel bad I didn't believe your
theory or SteveS's. It appears you may be on to it. Loved the squirrel. I thought she was in a wedding dress. [emoji6] I'd really like to know the distance of the main hallway from door to door. Do you know? Or from the door to the West entryway?

I'll have him my son enhance it again when he gets back from his work tonight and see if he can put it on here

Can a Mod help me out please. I just made a post and it referenced 2 individuals that are listed in the ATT Target Numbers Search Warrant. I know it was posted because I did an edit on it, but for some reason it got deleted. It had a link to a LinkedIn for one of them, which as been posted multiple times, I redacted the names,also I gave a link to the Public information of a court document that I found. I do not know what TOS I may have not followed. And not sure which one deleted to pm and inquire. Thank You, in Advance. Mimi *Just asking in case someone else comes across and posts not knowing. :waitasec:

I have been having problems posting, editing, etc., also.

Looked at the pic again and with out saying anything to my other teen, she noticed a shadow kneeling with with two white hands. She also noticed a liitle shadow on the floor in front of that image. She said it Looked like it was a marker that she sees on CSI. JMO

So far as I can tell at a glance..

1/3/16 Sun MB posted on her FB that the 5am class would be held indoors
1/4/16 Mon no photo
1/6/16 Wed photo posted on the Camp Gladiator Midlothian FB page (has 13 campers in photo, was posted at 7:40 a.m.)
1/10/16 Sun MB posted on Camp Gladiator Midlothian FB "indoors@5:00a.m. Creekside Church of Christ
1/11/16 Mon photo posted on the Camp Gladiator Midlothian FB page (has 16 campers in photo, in front of Holy Ground, was posted 8:37 a.m.)

JMHO if she did as prior she may have posted the indoors post on the Camp Gladiator page night before as did in Jan. *but any post for that day prior has been deleted on both the CG Midlothian and MB personal FB.
4/18/16 Mon, per MPD press conf 4/18/16 she had posted that would be indoors.

Also: on a post Dec 30, 2015 MB posted on the CGM fb in the comments at 6:32 pm of her post, that she has a 5:00 am class and some people come 30 min early and leave 30 min early for the 1 hr class.
Jan 2 on same post in comment a potential client said she needed to leave by 5:45 and MB told her could come 15 min early and leave 15 min early. << that would show that it common knowledge that people arrive early JMHO

On Same Dec 30 2015 post on the CGM Fb, MB posts Jan 2 at 1:18 p.m.
We will have indoor access for days that are really cold and cold/rainy! We will post on the days that we will be inside. The M,W,F @9:00, T/TH @5:00 am, T/TH 5:40 & 7:00pm at Midlothian Conference Center have an alternate location at the Midlothian Civic Center... the days that we use this location will be posted the night before or morning of
https://www.facebook.com/pg/CampGladiatorMidlothian/posts/?ref=page_internal#

Looked at the pic again and with out saying anything to my other teen, she noticed a shadow kneeling with with two white hands. She also noticed a liitle shadow on the floor in front of that image. She said it Looked like it was a marker that she sees on CSI. JMO

:silly: well I wasn't gonna say I thought that too when I was thinking when I saw maybe 2 people shadows kneeling/squatting. But didn't want to sound way out there. Just thankful that someone else saw what I was seeing on the white images lol To me maybe something like a marker in (looking straight at photo the white image to left maybe placing a marker?) Again it so far away...could be our eyes and mind seeing something else. But I def believe it CSI personnel.

And the reason I posted the ATF K9 going through that front entrance, JMHO I still feel strong that they were clearing the church of any possible bomb or something since Church had been released on Monday by noon, cleaned and the prayer service was that night (Wed April 20). (one of that K9 expertise) Autopsy was completed day prior and they would have JMHO been there day before if had something to do with looking for a shell as some have opined. JMHO

:silly: well I wasn't gonna say I thought that too when I was thinking when I saw maybe 2 people shadows kneeling/squatting. But didn't want to sound way out there. Just thankful that someone else saw what I was seeing on the white images lol To me maybe something like a marker in (looking straight at photo the white image to left maybe placing a marker?) Again it so far away...could be our eyes and mind seeing something else. But I def believe it CSI personnel.

And the reason I posted the ATF K9 going through that front entrance, JMHO I still feel strong that they were clearing the church of any possible bomb or something since Church had been released on Monday by noon, cleaned and the prayer service was that night (Wed April 20). (one of that K9 expertise) Autopsy was completed day prior and they would have JMHO been there day before if had something to do with looking for a shell as some have opined. JMHO

Where is the pic? Can you post link of people w gloves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car definitely belonged to the suspect. He was the only one there, before MB arrived. So it had to be his car. If someone else had left their car in the parking lot, that car would have still been there after the police arrived. So they would have run the license plate and found out who it belonged to. It would have been easy for them to eliminate any unattended vehicle as belonging to the suspect.

As to what many here believe, that is not relevant. Those are people's opinions, not facts. And how well have these theories panned out? Don't you think that the investigators have read the opinions of posters in this thread, and investigated the possibilities?

The car definitely belonged to the suspect. He was the only one there, before MB arrived. So it had to be his car. If someone else had left their car in the parking lot, that car would have still been there after the police arrived. So they would have run the license plate and found out who it belonged to. It would have been easy for them to eliminate any unattended vehicle as belonging to the suspect.

As to what many here believe, that is not relevant. Those are people's opinions, not facts. And how well have these theories panned out? Don't you think that the investigators have read the opinions of posters in this thread, and investigated the possibilities?

I noticed you refer to the perp being male. Where is that info coming from? When I asked LE they did not respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member