TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work! Here is an enhanced image of the picture:

attachment.php

-Nin

Awesome NIN, in that enhanced, jmho it looks like maybe 3? or 2 individuals and that desk looking thing against the wall? maybe? They (whatever it is we are seeing- definitely appear in that area closer to the foyer and possibly near where maybe the other dimmer switch may be. Around the TV on that end of hallway just before the doors into the Worship Center? <That is where they were during the Jan 6 2016 photo MB posted. But definitely away from the "switch on the wall area" *that I was using the "squirrel photo" as a placement photo as it has that switch plate on the wall.

Also in the time stamped video you can see that some lights are on but not all by reflection on floor terri missy bevers creekside church media time stamped copy.JPG
Def think I would want some lights on at 4:18 a.m on a stormy morning for a 5 a.m. class. So I do see it a possibility she was going to turn on more lights JMHO Dark in that area from the video and from this ss from Today show you can see how dark from outside on Wed April 20 Missy Bevers Today Show April 20 2016 AM dark.JPG

Here is where they did workout in that main hallway MB workout at Creekside Church in front of Worship Center.JPG https://www.facebook.com/CampGladia...0664883701470/732693300165293/?type=3&theater

I 100% agree. They wanted to disfigure her looks and womanhood. The pure rage in this attack is why I can get past un targeted or clean hit.
Overkills do happen pretty often in untargeted murders. Drugs, panic, lack of experience, anger or thrilll of killing can make a murderer to hit much more times than it is required to kill his victim. And we cannot say the perp here wanted to disfigure her looks and womanhood, because we don't know where exactly, which parts of the head he hit her. In other words you build a theory on a pure speculation.

Wys&#322;ane z mojego LG-K120 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

I see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left white spot bootie, right white spot glove. Butt to left, head to right. Bending down. That's what I see.

That's not a sheet over a body is it? Right inside the doors?

That's a distorted reflection of the pavement outside.

That's a distorted reflection of the pavement outside.

Thanks hexe!

Here's my theory:

The swatperp entered the church through the kitchen door. His aim wasn't a theft of valuables, it was more of a weird kind of a fetish burglary. He broke into a church to play some kind of his fantasies, perhaps about being a SWAT or another special task force member. The murder was not in his plans, just some wandering around, roleplaying and releasing his emotions through the vandalism.

When Missy arrived it was raining cats and dogs, so whatever noise the perp was making in the church it drowned in the rain drum. The awning door she entered through were intact, so at first glance everything seemed normal. But when she entered the building, she might notice some of the destruction and hear a noice the perp made, and I think he was very much busy with destroying something at the other end of the church. Missy, not expecting any danger, went to check on the source of the noise she heard and walked onto the swatperp in some alcove or a room with just one door. In this moment the only way of escape for the intruder was behind Missy's back and being captured certainly wasn't a part of his masterplan. He panicked and attacked Missy with whatever tool he had in his hand at the moment.

The short fight ensued, Missy most probably was attempting to ran away. Then maybe the perp landed a hit on some sensitive part of Missy's head, or his strenght, increased by adrenaline going wild, increased. He hit her repeatedly in the chest and the head, panicked maybe even more by the fact that she was still moving. He was inexperienced, he never killed before, so he didn't know these were convulsions of agony. She was dying, yet he thought she was still somehow alive, so he kept hitting her, over and over again.

Then Missy wasn't moving anymore. The adrenaline went down, the perp looked at the massacred body at his feet and understood he should leave fast. So he did just that, possibly the same way he entered. He had to be splattered with Missy's blood, but I think that his gear might have a sentimental value for him. I think he might not dispose of it, but just hide it somewhere, along with all the evidence on it.

Here's my theory:

The swatperp entered the church through the kitchen door. His aim wasn't a theft of valuables, it was more of a weird kind of a fetish burglary. He broke into a church to play some kind of his fantasies, perhaps about being a SWAT or another special task force member. The murder was not in his plans, just some wandering around, roleplaying and releasing his emotions through the vandalism.

This is my best guess as to what happened also.

This is my best guess as to what happened also.

I've been on board with this theory for a while now too. The things that stick out to me the most are MOO:
  • No firearm. I don't buy the unlikely theory that "SP wanted to look MB in the eye and wanted to disfigure out of rage". I just think SP wasn't planning on killing someone.
  • Strolling around the scene. I don't think SP looks like someone preparing to commit murder within 30 minutes.
  • The outfit doesn't look like a murder outfit to me either - it looks like part of SP's "B&E get-up". I would not be surprised if SP had the scanner app or radio to get a head-start in case the burglary was called in and dispatched to officers over the radio.
  • The weather - stormy nights are common for break-ins - storms obscure the sounds of breaking glass and wet windows aren't as clear to see through from the road. This had the opposite affect of obscuring the sound of MB arriving at the church and surprising SP. Where I live stormy weather causes a spike in scanner activity as officers are responding all over the place to silent alarms and motion detectors going off from high winds, lightning. If SP is in some sort of law enforcement s/he might know that.

I think any and all (solved and unsolved) b&e's over the past few years should be analyzed for similarity in time of day, build of suspect and the fact that nothing or very limited items (high value or high interest) were stolen. This might be what's taking so long - and depending on a reasonable geographic scope of the analysis this could be a very very long list to go through.

This person has done this before, it's his hobby. Sometimes he steals stuff opportunistically but he's not a druggie that would steal a $30 boom box to sell it for $3 on the street. If he was he would be moving quickly through the building, grabbing items and moving toward the door.

Burglary isn't the primary purpose - it's the breaking and entering that SP is into. He was interrupted, possibly cornered and in a panic overkilled MB with what he had in his hand, most likely because she did fight back with surprising strength.

All my own opinion, of course.

I've been on board with this theory for a while now too. The things that stick out to me the most are MOO:

Burglary isn't the primary purpose - it's the breaking and entering that SP is into. He was interrupted, possibly cornered and in a panic overkilled MB with what he had in his hand, most likely because she did fight back with surprising strength.

I agree with most of these, too. I think they might have hoped to steal the Sunday offerings, though.
Although, I understand the theories that believe it was a targeted hit. One thing I think is odd is that if this person was so well planned to be able to pull this off, why didn't they cover/spray paint/or otherwise disable the cameras? What was the point of letting the cameras roll?

Here's my theory:

The swatperp entered the church through the kitchen door. His aim wasn't a theft of valuables, it was more of a weird kind of a fetish burglary. He broke into a church to play some kind of his fantasies, perhaps about being a SWAT or another special task force member. The murder was not in his plans, just some wandering around, roleplaying and releasing his emotions through the vanda

When Missy arrived it was raining cats and dogs, so whatever noise the perp was making in the church it drowned in the rain drum. The awning door she entered through were intact, so at first glance everything seemed normal. But when she entered the building, she might notice some of the destruction and hear a noice the perp made, and I think he was very much busy with destroying something at the other end of the church. Missy, not expecting any danger, went to check on the source of the noise she heard and walked onto the swatperp in some alcove or a room with just one door. In this moment the only way of escape for the intruder was behind Missy's back and being captured certainly wasn't a part of his masterplan. He panicked and attacked Missy with whatever tool he had in his hand at the moment.

The short fight ensued, Missy most probably was attempting to ran away. Then maybe the perp landed a hit on some sensitive part of Missy's head, or his strenght, increased by adrenaline going wild, increased. He hit her repeatedly in the chest and the head, panicked maybe even more by the fact that she was still moving. He was inexperienced, he never killed before, so he didn't know these were convulsions of agony. She was dying, yet he thought she was still somehow alive, so he kept hitting her, over and over again.

Then Missy wasn't moving anymore. The adrenaline went down, the perp looked at the massacred body at his feet and understood he should leave fast. So he did just that, possibly the same way he entered. He had to be splattered with Missy's blood, but I think that his gear might have a sentimental value for him. I think he might not dispose of it, but just hide it somewhere, along with all the evidence on it.

Say whatttt?????

• No firearm. I don't buy the unlikely theory that "SP wanted to look MB in the eye and wanted to disfigure out of rage". I just think SP wasn't planning on killing someone.
  • Strolling around the scene. I don't think SP looks like someone preparing to commit murder within 30 minutes.
  • The outfit doesn't look like a murder outfit to me either - it looks like part of SP's "B&E get-up". I would not be surprised if SP had the scanner app or radio to get a head-start in case the burglary was called in and dispatched to officers over the radio.
  • The weather - stormy nights are common for break-ins - storms obscure the sounds of breaking glass and wet windows aren't as clear to see through from the road. This had the opposite affect of obscuring the sound of MB arriving at the church and surprising SP. Where I live stormy weather causes a spike in scanner activity as officers are responding all over the place to silent alarms and motion detectors going off from high winds, lightning. If SP is in some sort of law enforcement s/he might know that.

I think any and all (solved and unsolved) b&e's over the past few years should be analyzed for similarity in time of day, build of suspect and the fact that nothing or very limited items (high value or high interest) were stolen. This might be what's taking so long - and depending on a reasonable geographic scope of the analysis this could be a very very long list to go through.

This person has done this before, it's his hobby. Sometimes he steals stuff opportunistically but he's not a druggie that would steal a $30 boom box to sell it for $3 on the street. If he was he would be moving quickly through the building, grabbing items and moving toward the door.

How easy if the whole event had been that simple..........

Politely snipped the list.
When we first see perp on video, entering the north hall, the lights are already on, to the same degree we see them lighted when he was in the westside and southside halls. So they must have already been on, and no reason to think he was switching anything on re the halls. I suspect what we're seeing is a specified set of lights that are left on at night in the halls, offering some limited illumination.

As regarding the "switch" near the main entrance, we have no real assurance it operates ANY lights in the main hallway, much less all of them.

When we first see perp on video, entering the north hall, the lights are already on, to the same degree we see them lighted when he was in the westside and southside halls.

Agree about the three hallways being dimly lit by some of the ceiling lights. However, we haven't seen all of the tape recording of the other 26 minutes. SP could have triggered these lights to come on so the camera's eye could see what to record.

So they must have already been on, and no reason to think he was switching anything on re the halls.

I don't think SP touched any wall switches either. SP was wearing plenty of light sources for SPs purposes.
As regarding the "switch" near the main entrance, we have no real assurance it operates ANY lights in the main hallway, much less all of them.

Wouldn't it be an electrical hazard to have all of the church hallway lights wired to one switch? IDK? Never been interested in the interior light switches as I was commenting on MiMi's post by asking for her opinion about MB walking as far down the west hall as to reach the foyer area.

How easy if the whole event had been that simple..........

So ya think the perp killed Missy because she startled them?

I doubt that.

No vandalism nor burglary for 30 minutes says it all. Jmo.

I agree with most of these, too. I think they might have hoped to steal the Sunday offerings, though.
Although, I understand the theories that believe it was a targeted hit. One thing I think is odd is that if this person was so well planned to be able to pull this off, why didn't they cover/spray paint/or otherwise disable the cameras? What was the point of letting the cameras roll?
The purpose of letting the cameras roll was SP's hope that people would believe it was a burglary
gone wrong.

I'll bet MB' s truck lights lit up the West side of the church like a beacon. SP knew and was waiting.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

To get close enough to cover/paint/disable the cameras, SP would already be on camera.

I think SP wanted people to see him/her and is probably disappointed more footage wasn't released. moo

Who's firearm was at the crime scene that has a serial number referenced as one of the reasons not to release information to someone who made a request? ATF also had dogs trained to detect gunpowder/ explosives at the COC. Did the perp possibly leave a gun?
967447c1ce09539cadacade0d55dc2ee.jpg
98aa0bd3a3cff5a4284ef612c8f779c0.png

Who's firearm was at the crime scene that has a serial number referenced as one of the reasons not to release information to someone who made a request? ATF also had dogs trained to detect gunpowder/ explosives at the COC. Did the perp possibly leave a gun?
967447c1ce09539cadacade0d55dc2ee.jpg
98aa0bd3a3cff5a4284ef612c8f779c0.png

Is this the first we have known this???

I said it once & I'll say it again...Forget about the case for tonight...Pray for MB's daughters
without their mommy tonight. I highly doubt they're celebrating Christmas. One of her
daughters said, "I don't know how to live without my mI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members