TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a handmade/designed metal dart type object what weapon would fire this specialized projectile? You have my attention.

Jethro posted a video of a possibility of the weapon and ammo back in June, iirc. SP possibly carried the weapon strapped to their leg (<< Jethro's idea) affecting their gait which was faked to model the Bs walk with feet turned outward. There is one view of SP in the tape when SP is at a complete stand still, appears to remember his role playing hence, turns just their left foot at a distinct outward angle. Sociopaths are quick studies of mimicking the behavioral pattern of others.

• SP chose a time when BB was out of town b/c 90% of the time it's the husband or SO and 89% (and dropping) of the time it is someone the victim knows.
  • SP mimics Bs stances to cast a light there.
  • SP dons the Police Uniform to implicate law enforcement.
  • SP did everything they could think of to never be considered the SP. This was a well organized assassination designed not to fail. And that's only mho.

A Powerful and Effective Homemade Weapon + laser precision that makes it untraceable in the system.
[video=youtube;YgT8I2uxJ6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgT8I2uxJ6o[/video]

I wonder just how seriously this murder is being investigated. After all this time, I suspect that the motive means and killer are known, and that not informing the public is a political decision, much like the JB Ramsey case. JMO No sense in sullying the reputations of the self-described "righteous".JMO

IMO Based on LE comments the case is still an active investigation, MPD continues to get help from other agencies. My belief is that there is a genuine desire to make arrests, and successfully PROSECUTE anyone linked to Missy's death. In order to successfully prosecute the case LE will have to have solid evidence in place. I think that is the hold up. JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thinking on perp exit is trying to conform with the idea that LE says it wasn't picked up on video. And (using "vicinity") we know the broad area of where perp started their exit path from. I am thinking there were no cams (or, none that worked) in NW and in auditorium, so that makes it easy to theorize that the bulk of the exit path was in such areas.

The perp wouldn't have been able to walk down the main hallways to SW doors, because the cam would have recorded them. Maybe the main entrance on W side was a possible exit, except that puts him exposed front and center for anyone driving up, and to anyone driving the highway. To some degree, SW exit would have had the same issue.

As for how the perp may have entered or traversed the N side hall to get out that kitchen door without being recorded on the NE cam looking down that hallway, I work on the same principle that was at work that caused the SW cam to stop recording when MB was walking up the main hallway prior to the assault. At a distance, it didn't detect motion so didn't record. If that's the case with the NE cam as well, and I'm guessing it is, that NE cam was relatively at a distance (cam-wise) from where the perp went to the kitchen exit, either in the W end of that hall or from walking across it by exiting out the auditorium door nearby. My theory is that the NE cam didn't detect the motion from so far away and didn't record.

When SP is in the main hall (west) and opens the double wooden doors and seemingly disappears inside, as SP reemerges from the double door area, the front of SP vest appears fuller but, more importantly, SP is now carrying the white rectangular item that IQuestion determined to be a video recording device.

As SP travels the South hallway where SP begins with the Dutch doors, the ceiling lights shine a purple glowing haze as motion is detected. The reflection from the glowing purple disc is visible on the outer edges of the floor and the trim along the bottom of the walls. So that hallway's recording device was not removed. The reflection of the purple lit disc is especially detectable as SP pops out of a room (south hallway near eastern end) and walks back toward the (west) camera.

You could be accurate in that perhaps distance played a higher factor than I've attributed or SP removed the white recording device for one of the cameras, as IQ opined.

LE's quote: " ...again we know the time that she entered the church, which I believe is going to be around 4:18, again approximate time, we see her in the video. She's walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her, but when she gets out of the range of the camera it doesn't pick up the motion and the camera turns off, so we don't have anything. Like I said, we have no video of the assault actually taking place."
LE quote: ...she was found "in the southwest corner of the interior of the building"

1 She's walking down the main hallway
a - "MAIN" hallway is obviously the westside hallway. Nothing else fits. The others are side hallways, back hallways, etc but one hallway in that church is bigger, wider, and accommodates all the people coming in the main entrance.
b - She doesn't just enter the hallway but walks down it, indicating her walking in that northward direction
2 when she gets out of the range of the camera
The unsaid but clear implication - camera follows her for a ways as she is walking down that hallway
3 when she gets out of the range of the camera it doesn't pick up the motion and the camera turns off
She walks far enough that the camera stops recording
4 the camera turns off
The indication is that she would otherwise have still been recorded, if the camera isn't off - meaning she is still walking in the westside hall at this point, and not somewhere else that the cam can never see
5 we have no video of the assault actually taking place
From the camera turning off, then after that the assault took place unrecorded
6 down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her
This is what tells us that the location was not far from the end of where the cam stopped recording. It doesn't say in the hallway, but it does say "vicinity" of that, so it might or might not have occurred in hallway. Since the assault didn't trigger a cam, I take it that it was not done in the hallway (but it can't be said for certain).
7 the southwest corner of the interior of the building
"Southwest corner" can be seen in any number of ways (the very SW corner? somewhere within the SW quadrant?) as can "interior of the building" (the entire structure? the interior sanctuary area?) as can "corner" (an actual corner? a broader area that fits with the generalized location indicated?), and there's probably a bit more specificity in the "vicinity" limitation.

The library doesn't fit, because it's down the southside hall, not the main hallway. The bathroom area doesn't fit, because it doesn't have her walking in the westside hallway until the cam stops recording due to distance.

I end up with something like this, which accounts for the LE statements above as well as how perp might have exited unseen through kitchen-area door:

attachment.php

If MB was murdered in the kids room, is it possible s(he) escaped through the main W door entrance?

Question is, was that door/double glass doors found to be unlocked? If it was found locked, well then SP did not use that exit of course. We know by now, that MB entered through the PC doors in the S of the building. She would not have unlocked the W entrance.

I recall all that crime tape wrapped around the outside doors and door handles. Use-other-entrance-sign perhaps?

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB case FOX 4 main entry poster.png
    MB case FOX 4 main entry poster.png
    1 MB · Views: 407
Jethro posted a video of a possibility of the weapon and ammo back in June, iirc. SP possibly carried the weapon strapped to their leg (<< Jethro's idea) affecting their gait which was faked to model the Bs walk with feet turned outward. There is one view of SP in the tape when SP is at a complete stand still, appears to remember his role playing hence, turns just their left foot at a distinct outward angle. Sociopaths are quick studies of mimicking the behavioral pattern of others.

• SP chose a time when BB was out of town b/c 90% of the time it's the husband or SO and 89% (and dropping) of the time it is someone the victim knows.
  • SP mimics Bs stances to cast a light there.
  • SP dons the Police Uniform to implicate law enforcement.
  • SP did everything they could think of to never be considered the SP. This was a well organized assassination designed not to fail. And that's only mho.

A Powerful and Effective Homemade Weapon + laser precision that makes it untraceable in the system.
[video=youtube;YgT8I2uxJ6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgT8I2uxJ6o[/video]

Something I've always wondered, maybe what we see as a swat or LE style flashlight in SP's hand is not what it seems but rather a version of what your video here shows. OR a scope that one would normally use on a rifle, or handgun that has been converted to a blow dart????

Guns, blowguns and whatnot, yet he bludgeoned Missy with a hammer. That would have to be the most inane hitman ever, to kill his victim in such a messy manner, despite having means to make it a quick kill ftom a distance.

I don't think it was a planned assasination and if it was, the perp was a clumsy, inexperienced amateur, not a trained hitman.

There is nothing wrong with speculating, but these theories should have their foundations made of facts. Nothing here points toward a professional hit.

Wys&#322;ane z mojego LG-K120 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

Assassinations are not necessarily "professional" hits. JMO A paid hitperson would have shot her and called it "mission accomplished". Whoever did this overkill, was making a statement about their assessment of the life and worth of Missy. JMO And in their sicko mind, they have justified the murder.

Assassinations are not necessarily "professional" hits. JMO A paid hitperson would have shot her and called it "mission accomplished". Whoever did this overkill, was making a statement about their assessment of the life and worth of Missy. JMO And in their sicko mind, they have justified the murder.

I 100% agree. They wanted to disfigure her looks and womanhood. The pure rage in this attack is why I can get past un targeted or clean hit.

If MB was murdered in the kids room, is it possible s(he) escaped through the main W door entrance?

Question is, was that door/double glass doors found to be unlocked? If it was found locked, well then SP did not use that exit of course. We know by now, that MB entered through the PC doors in the S of the building. She would not have unlocked the W entrance.

[B]I recall all that crime tape wrapped around the outside doors and door handles. Use-other-entrance-sign perhaps?[/B]

attachment.php

-Nin

Bingo! Don't enter through those doors because that crime scene area.... We know that LEO entered through the SW doors that MB did, because we saw that and we saw where the CSI van was parked.

Just saw something in the back ground that appears to be someone squatting down and white latex gloves! I had to blow it up, marked it so can see what I am speaking of. There is also a glass top table under the bulletin board in that area too. You can see the left bottom corner of the big mirror that is near the Come As You Are area greeting those who enter the big glass doors on West entrance. This for me, confirms my thoughts that MB was found in the area from the first opened door the Suspect opened back towards the foyer area. Still not ruling out the little hallway prior to the door opened. But in that area. *group photo from MB fb showed a group photo in front of the Worship Center doors next to that silver trash can.
JMHO, just as we have been told by MPD, happened, and suspect left same way came in...all had to do is leave door to room came out of unlocked, then out the kitchen door. <<< OR if the doors from inside open with just a press on doors, could have possibly went out the NW doors to the area where the busted metal door was. Curious what is on the portions not shown to public :thinking: JMHO

Creekside Church LEO Tape Fox 4.jpg Creekside Church LEO Tape Westside.jpg

Attachments

• Creekside Church LEO Tape Westside.jpg
    Creekside Church LEO Tape Westside.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 48
Bingo! Don't enter through those doors because that crime scene area.... We know that LEO entered through the SW doors that MB did, because we saw that and we saw where the CSI van was parked.

Just saw something in the back ground that appears to be someone squatting down and white latex gloves! I had to blow it up, marked it so can see what I am speaking of. There is also a glass top table under the bulletin board in that area too. You can see the left bottom corner of the big mirror that is near the Come As You Are area greeting those who enter the big glass doors on West entrance. This for me, confirms my thoughts that MB was found in the area from the first opened door the Suspect opened back towards the foyer area. Still not ruling out the little hallway prior to the door opened. But in that area. *group photo from MB fb showed a group photo in front of the Worship Center doors next to that silver trash can.
JMHO, just as we have been told by MPD, happened, and suspect left same way came in...all had to do is leave door to room came out of unlocked, then out the kitchen door. <<< OR if the doors from inside open with just a press on doors, could have possibly went out the NW doors to the area where the busted metal door was. Curious what is on the portions not shown to public :thinking: JMHO

View attachment 106577 View attachment 106580

Squirrel added photo for placement of the switch on wall West main entrance squirrel added photo 2015.JPG https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152633605397343/?type=3&theater

and view from NW towards SW where MB came in. *there was remodeling done on those SW entrance doors from 2012 to 2016

this would be view that Suspect would see as he/she walked from NW area going SW to where we saw on the video time stamped 3:58 a.m. terri missy bevers creekside church inside 2.jpg

Edit to add... also the entrance that the ATF K9 was lead through on Wed April 20, prior to that evening Prayer Service ATF K9 APRIL 20.JPG

If it is ever confirmed that SP touched the cameras at all , then 100% it would be a targeted kill.

Squirrel added photo for placement of the switch on wall View attachment 106581 https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152633605397343/?type=3&theater

and view from NW towards SW where MB came in. *there was remodeling done on those SW entrance doors from 2012 to 2016

this would be view that Suspect would see as he/she walked from NW area going SW to where we saw on the video time stamped 3:58 a.m. View attachment 106584

Edit to add... also the entrance that the ATF K9 was lead through on Wed April 20, prior to that evening Prayer Service View attachment 106585

These are very helpful! Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall all that crime tape wrapped around the outside doors and door handles. Use-other-entrance-sign perhaps?

attachment.php

-Nin

RE sign on the window. That was put there prior to the murder. JMHO LEO on scene would get their info from supervisors and not post signs so I went to see if was there prior. It was in the March 30, 2016 photo Creekside Church posted.
View attachment 106590 https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10153381050962343/?type=3&theater

Guns, blowguns and whatnot, yet he bludgeoned Missy with a hammer. That would have to be the most inane hitman ever, to kill his victim in such a messy manner, despite having means to make it a quick kill ftom a distance.

I don't think it was a planned assasination and if it was, the perp was a clumsy, inexperienced amateur, not a trained hitman.

There is nothing wrong with speculating, but these theories should have their foundations made of facts. Nothing here points toward a professional hit.

Nothing here points toward a professional hit

Please do not augment or alter my statements. I never indicated this individual was a professional nor do I suspect SP to be a professional killer.

An assassination may be prompted by religious, political, or military motives

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination

I did not alter your statement in any way. I just want to point out that no evidence support the hypothesis it was planned assasination ( let alone carefully planned) or that the perp brought any weapon with him. For all we know Missy was bludgeoned to death, not shot by a gun or eith an arrow. The fact that her injuries were so extensive tells us that either the murderer was in fury, he got a thrill seeing blood, or he was panicked and inexperienced.

His outfit was a bad choice for a messy kill and hand to hand combat, limiting his movements, slowing him down, being also extremely hard to take off quickly, to clean and to dispose. There are many more practical outfits to disguise your identity.

Last but not least his behaviour in the church does not seem like he was waiting for any supposed victim in there. He was casually walking around, randomly vandalising things, obviously not caring that the glass shards strewn around could alarm Missy and stop her from going inside. Does that look like a behaviour of an assasin, lying in wait? No.

The most probable hypothesis is for me the obe assuming that Missy surprised the perp, maybe also cornering him somewhere, maybe she even recognised him despite the gear he wore, he panicked, attacked her with whatever heavy tool he had in his hand at the moment and killed her.

Then escaped (are there any holes in the fence around the church? Or maybe he cut one himself?) possibly by foot, to his hiding place or vehicle.

Wys&#322;ane z mojego LG-K120 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

Squirrel added photo for placement of the switch on wall View attachment 106581 https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152633605397343/?type=3&theater

this would be view that Suspect would see as he/she walked from NW area going SW to where we saw on the video time stamped 3:58 a.m. View attachment 106584

Edit to add... also the entrance that the ATF K9 was lead through on Wed April 20, prior to that evening Prayer Service View attachment 106585

Mimi,
Squirrel added photo for placement of the switch on wall
. Do you think the Church's lights operated on one switch that was placed in the foyer area of the West hall? Therefore, MB must walk to that front foyer area to flip the light switch upon her arrival and ceiling lights all over the building would brighten? I can't reconcile SP allowing MB past the alcove in the SW corner.

Do you think the Church's lights operated on one switch that was placed in the foyer area of the West hall? Therefore, MB must walk to that front foyer area to flip the light switch upon her arrival and ceiling lights all over the building would brighten? I can't reconcile SP allowing MB past the alcove in the SW corner.

When we first see perp on video, entering the north hall, the lights are already on, to the same degree we see them lighted when he was in the westside and southside halls. So they must have already been on, and no reason to think he was switching anything on re the halls. I suspect what we're seeing is a specified set of lights that are left on at night in the halls, offering some limited illumination.

As regarding the "switch" near the main entrance, we have no real assurance it operates ANY lights in the main hallway, much less all of them.

• It's also the size/shape of a thermostat.
  • Or it might be the switch for the exterior overhang lights just outside those doors,
  • Or to one or both of the big floodlights above the west entrance.
  • Or maybe it lights up the opening into Cub Corner.
  • Or the portico area between the outer doors and inner doors.
  • Or maybe it's a security keypad to the doors.
  • Or ....

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Squirrel added photo for placement of the switch on wall Attachment 106581 https://www.facebook.com/17934510234...type=3&theater
this would be view that Suspect would see as he/she walked from NW area going SW to where we saw on the video time stamped 3:58 a.m. Attachment 106584
Edit to add... also the entrance that the ATF K9 was lead through on Wed April 20, prior to that evening Prayer Service Attachment 106585
Mimi,
Squirrel added photo for placement of the switch on wall
Mimi, . Do you think the Church's lights operated on one switch that was placed in the foyer area of the West hall? Therefore, MB must walk to that front foyer area to flip the light switch upon her arrival and ceiling lights all over the building would brighten? I can't reconcile SP allowing MB past the alcove in the SW corner.

RBBM. As stated I posted the "squirrel photo" because it shows the placement of the switch on the wall - that can be seen from the photo of the front of church. *the media had to use good high powered zoom to get as close as they did from the road. The trees are on the other side of the drive not near the entrance. And you are able to see the corner of the lg mirror.

Now as far as the lighting switches... if you go back and look at the CC video released and or any photos inside the church... you do not see very many switches in the hallways. Here is another I found. This one I added notations from one I have posted prior from the CC facebook. In the "squirrel photo" you will notice there is a switch in the Cub area as well as the one on the wall I was prev referencing. JMHO from looking at the videos you can see that some lighting panels were on, some off. JMHO very possible she needed to go flip another switch or turn the dimmer switch. Again we don't know. Again this jmho from photos that are factual on CC page, and from what been told from MPD. and so forth. I personally can reconcile it because I am trying to keep open mind and just from what we know it possible. Much is possible, since we have limited info. And it all depends on where the Suspect was last seen that MB was walking .... So jmho ;) dimmer switch hallway next to NW Worship Center door main hallway.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php

Nice work! Here is an enhanced image of the picture:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB Church Main Entry copy 4.png
    MB Church Main Entry copy 4.png
    685 KB · Views: 656
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online