TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-hitman-kill-wife-brutal-hammer-attack.html

I happened across this 2012 article today while looking up something else. It says when this woman was found, the hammer blows were so deep they thought she'd been shot. Which sounds a whole lot like what we've heard about Missy and sparked the rumors of the perp digging the bullet back out (which I don't buy at all).

* Sensitive matter Scroll and Roll * :moo: :cow:

If you have considered the bullet as only being a .38 or .22 or 9mm, then that is not it.

The projectile was likely handmade and homemade and served its purpose. It was designed to penetrate; more like a metal dart, is my credible source's conception.

Not unlike a sniper, SP essentially had one shot. Then, it would become hand to hand combat. SP covered themselves from head to toe to escape detection. It definitely was removed, as designed. And that is just my own humble opinion. Obviously, I was not present and do not know who was.

If you have considered the bullet as only being a .38 or .22 or 9mm, then that is not it.

The projectile was likely handmade and homemade and served its purpose. It was designed to penetrate; more like a metal dart, is my credible source's conception.

Not unlike a sniper, SP essentially had one shot. Then, it would become hand to hand combat. SP covered themselves from head to toe to escape detection. It definitely was removed, as designed. And that is just my own humble opinion. Obviously, I was not present and do not know who was.
Do we even know for sure Missy was shot? I thought that was not confirmed. And if the perp planned any hand to hand combat, he picked the least useful outfit possible. Only a full plate medieval armour could be worse. The swatperp outfit is uncomfortable and visibly limits his movements. Also it's a hell to clean and all thesr hard parts make it extremally difficult to transport it when bloodied, and to dispose it.

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

If a handmade/designed metal dart type object what weapon would fire this specialized projectile? You have my attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tears::tears::tears: MB's daughter ready for "Superstar" or "Supertalent"!!!! - I think it's her because I've seen a video of a school performance where she is singing a song, this song probably.

Posted 2 years ago it says. So obviously not related to her mothers death but sweet all the same.

Posted 2 years ago it says. So obviously not related to her mothers death but sweet all the same.

... and she was so very young then!! Great! Can't listen without getting wet eyes ...

Who is using these bullets for example? (Except perhaps a lover like Oscar P.)

Can anyone explain when the class got moved inside the church because of the rain? Did she text ppl to let them know? Had they had class inside church b4? If the class was moved inside because of rain, wouldnt it seem like a last minute change of plans for the perp to kill her inside the church? Was the murder originally planned to take place outside? Had to be a quick change from an insider mayb? Thoughts?

Do we even know for sure Missy was shot? I thought that was not confirmed. And if the perp planned any hand to hand combat, he picked the least useful outfit possible. Only a full plate medieval armour could be worse. The swatperp outfit is uncomfortable and visibly limits his movements. Also it's a hell to clean and all thesr hard parts make it extremally difficult to transport it when bloodied, and to dispose it.

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

We have no evidence of a projectile. DeDee is repeating a theory that I first saw proposed by Jethro4WS that some sort of projectile was used and then removed. I don't know where he got the idea from. It hasn't been mentioned by LE or in any media source that I'm aware of.

I wonder just how seriously this murder is being investigated. After all this time, I suspect that the motive means and killer are known, and that not informing the public is a political decision, much like the JB Ramsey case. JMO No sense in sullying the reputations of the self-described "righteous".JMO

Can anyone explain when the class got moved inside the church because of the rain? Did she text ppl to let them know? Had they had class inside church b4? If the class was moved inside because of rain, wouldnt it seem like a last minute change of plans for the perp to kill her inside the church? Was the murder originally planned to take place outside? Had to be a quick change from an insider mayb? Thoughts?

Iirc Yes classes had been inside before ( pictures on her FB showing campers inside previously). I believe she always went inside to turn on lights to bathroom area as all classes had access to bathrooms. She had posted on her FB about class that morning but there has been talk of her sending a text to campers that morning that it was moved inside. All JMO Others chime in if correction needed.

RagingClue, SP broke into the metal door on the north side of the Church. From there SP wanders into the Kitchen (The red room on Jethro's map.) where LEO tells us SP spent some time. From the Kitchen SP passes interiorly into the large room with two doors marked with the number 8. (Room 8 is light blue on Jethro's map.) This large room is used by the Church members for baby and wedding showers and baptism celebrations. It is from this room that SP enters the hallway near the NE corner and walks toward the West passing the Kitchen and other rooms SP had been in upon gaining entry. It is this wall that you reference in your question that SP touches.
DeDee-I am confused by this. My interpretation (and it could well be wrong so I need to get this figured out pronto) is when we 1st see SP exiting a room. (I always thought that was the kitchen on the NW side) SP closes the door and walks west toward the main hallway. (The only camera picking that up was located in the NE corner).

I'm assuming SP turned left going West down the main hallway. I say assume because we never see anything from a NW camera. (Either not working or one was never placed there.

The next time we see SP is just W of the main entrance and that's where SP is fiddling with the doors to the rooms located on the W side of the church. (This is being picked up by the SW camera)

SP passes by the Holy grounds and turns left and begins walking
East (away from camera). This is where SP encounters the Dutch doors.

After that, SP continues to walk east down that hallway. I thought that is where SP started touching the walls.

We next see him in the same hallway but he has made a 180. (toward the SW cameras. He stops at the alcove on his right (our view is left). I figured that was one of the doors into the interior/worship area.

After that we see him exiting a room (an interior room, maybe the stage area of the big worship room)
he/she begins hammering out a window across from that door.
(It would be the East hallway and the room would be an exterior East side room.)

I may be confused so please help me out. Anybody! And I've finally figured out how to save the maps!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

LE's quote: " ...again we know the time that she entered the church, which I believe is going to be around 4:18, again approximate time, we see her in the video. She's walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her, but when she gets out of the range of the camera it doesn't pick up the motion and the camera turns off, so we don't have anything. Like I said, we have no video of the assault actually taking place."
LE quote: ...she was found "in the southwest corner of the interior of the building"

1 She's walking down the main hallway
a - "MAIN" hallway is obviously the westside hallway. Nothing else fits. The others are side hallways, back hallways, etc but one hallway in that church is bigger, wider, and accommodates all the people coming in the main entrance.
b - She doesn't just enter the hallway but walks down it, indicating her walking in that northward direction
2 when she gets out of the range of the camera
The unsaid but clear implication - camera follows her for a ways as she is walking down that hallway
3 when she gets out of the range of the camera it doesn't pick up the motion and the camera turns off
She walks far enough that the camera stops recording
4 the camera turns off
The indication is that she would otherwise have still been recorded, if the camera isn't off - meaning she is still walking in the westside hall at this point, and not somewhere else that the cam can never see
5 we have no video of the assault actually taking place
From the camera turning off, then after that the assault took place unrecorded
6 down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her
This is what tells us that the location was not far from the end of where the cam stopped recording. It doesn't say in the hallway, but it does say "vicinity" of that, so it might or might not have occurred in hallway. Since the assault didn't trigger a cam, I take it that it was not done in the hallway (but it can't be said for certain).
7 the southwest corner of the interior of the building
"Southwest corner" can be seen in any number of ways (the very SW corner? somewhere within the SW quadrant?) as can "interior of the building" (the entire structure? the interior sanctuary area?) as can "corner" (an actual corner? a broader area that fits with the generalized location indicated?), and there's probably a bit more specificity in the "vicinity" limitation.

The library doesn't fit, because it's down the southside hall, not the main hallway. The bathroom area doesn't fit, because it doesn't have her walking in the westside hallway until the cam stops recording due to distance.

I end up with something like this, which accounts for the LE statements above as well as how perp might have exited unseen through kitchen-area door:

attachment.php
I get what you are saying. Sp' s exit from the West side room at the main entrance would NOT have been picked up because there was no NW camera and he was too far away for the SW camera to kick in.
My only problem is when he heads E
toward the kitchen I think that NE
camera would have picked him up.

Not sure now why he'd be in the interior worship area. But when analyzing what police said....I understand your 1st scenario better.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My thinking on perp exit is trying to conform with the idea that LE says it wasn't picked up on video. And (using "vicinity") we know the broad area of where perp started their exit path from. I am thinking there were no cams (or, none that worked) in NW and in auditorium, so that makes it easy to theorize that the bulk of the exit path was in such areas.

The perp wouldn't have been able to walk down the main hallways to SW doors, because the cam would have recorded them. Maybe the main entrance on W side was a possible exit, except that puts him exposed front and center for anyone driving up, and to anyone driving the highway. To some degree, SW exit would have had the same issue.

As for how the perp may have entered or traversed the N side hall to get out that kitchen door without being recorded on the NE cam looking down that hallway, I work on the same principle that was at work that caused the SW cam to stop recording when MB was walking up the main hallway prior to the assault. At a distance, it didn't detect motion so didn't record. If that's the case with the NE cam as well, and I'm guessing it is, that NE cam was relatively at a distance (cam-wise) from where the perp went to the kitchen exit, either in the W end of that hall or from walking across it by exiting out the auditorium door nearby. My theory is that the NE cam didn't detect the motion from so far away and didn't record.

Iirc Yes classes had been inside before ( pictures on her FB showing campers inside previously). I believe she always went inside to turn on lights to bathroom area as all classes had access to bathrooms. She had posted on her FB about class that morning but there has been talk of her sending a text to campers that morning that it was moved inside. All JMO Others chime in if correction needed.

In that first press conference, either the. Chief or Spann one or the other stated that the class had been moved inside due to weather.

Do we even know for sure Missy was shot?

It has not been officially stated that MB was shot. However, you just proved the point that a hand to hand combat was never the intention.

SP "looks" ready for a fight wearing all of the protective gear but that is just the clever disguise. SP has nerves of steel possibly developed from learning how to stay alive in strenuous situations. SP took MB down quickly, and, jmho, without a struggle.

SP knew that they must always maintain control of the scene. MB never knew what happened. It was not important to the mission that MB knew who did it. On a scale of being an excellent marksman where a 5 is the best score, SP is 4.75 :moo:

No one must believe this theory. It is just an opinion based upon evidence, hours of copious research and also by eliminating those on the SW and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme