TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO, in reading the LinkedIn SW for MB... and look at the individuals listed in the ATT Target Numbers SW (issued April 25) LinkedIn Emer request was issued April 26) Multiple show up with LinkedIn also :thinking: JMHO from BB FB Search Warrant again JMHO it appears to me they found out about CW from MB FB and about KC from BB himself. https://www.dropbox.com/s/9152vpwur2bsray/Brandon Bevers search warrant.pdf?dl=0

IIRC, CW wife did not know anything (allegedly ) until MSM showed up at their home after the LinkedIn SW was released.

MB SW Probable Cause Affidavit snip:

In the course of our investigation we have had multiple references to the Decedent’s
social media accounts, specifically her Linkedln account. Linkedln is a social media
networking service used to make connections to others. In the course of our
investigation, we have received information from interviews conducted with persons of
interest and persons close to the victim that the decedent was a regular user of
Linkedln. During one such interview a friend of the victim told law enforcement that less
than three days before the murder, the victim showed this friend a private message
from the victim’s Linkedln account.

The message was from a male unknown to them both, and they both agreed that the
message was creepy and strange. This friend could not recall the person’s name on the
account.
Additionally, law enforcement has identified another person of interest through evidence
gathered and an interview was conducted. This person of interest confirmed that they
had engaged in a series of communications with the decedent while on the Linkedln
Social Media Service some time starting around (January 2016) until her death that
ultimately turned flirtatious and familiar.

An electronic forensic data extraction of the cell phones belonging to the decedent and
the identified person of interest confirms that the communications using Linkedln
occurred. The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature.
The extracted information also showed that these communications were deleted after
the conversation ended and were only able to be partially recovered.

Your Affiant has probable cause to believe that the decedent was in contact with
several people through the Linkedln service who are of direct interest to this
investigation

Can someone help w who KC is without naming? I can't remember!! I don't want to dig through posts. I know CW can't recall KC - what was association??CG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone help w who KC is without naming? I can't remember!! I don't want to dig through posts. I know CW can't recall KC - what was association??CG?

1. Last name Cozine
2. Listed in ATT search warrant
3. Married to M. Cozine also listed in ATT warrant.
4. Daughter is good friends with one of the Bever's girls
5. BB alleges that KC and MB had an affair.

1. Last name Cozine
2. Listed in ATT search warrant
3. Married to M. Cozine also listed in ATT warrant.
4. Daughter is good friends with one of the Bever's girls
5. BB alleges that KC and MB had an affair.

Oh wow thanks! I think I remember know...

Thats a big church. So how did the perp know where the light switches were?

Are the lights motioned sensored?

Thats a big church. So how did the perp know where the light switches were?

Are the lights motioned sensored?

I'm guessing he was in dark - reason for head lamp and feeling the wall. ??? Just guessing

The smaller rooms would have had wall switches, if he wanted to turn on those lights. It doesn't take any specialized knowledge to walk in a room and turn on a switch - all of us have done it in new settings all our lives, just enter a door and feel around for the light switch. The halls were probably never lighted by perp while perp was there, given his desire for secrecy, but perhaps already had some sort of limited lighting, for night and cameras.

Oh wow thanks! I think I remember know...

So I may be late to the party - but he's off fb / MC still on

Actually, I was just responding to Dedee's query.

If I'm not mistaken, Span said after they saw MB go where they had last seen SP go, neither were seen on camera again.

I think the MPD was kerfuffled in the beginning. When had they or anyone else for that matter, ever had something like this happen?
They were rightfully unsure of exactly how this went down.

And they may know now exactly how things went down but maybe
they have come to the conclusion that it's best to keep that info quiet. There may be no reason or benefit to inform the public now of the hypothesis they have formed since their in-depth study and help from other agencies.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Thank, correct. We just are not sure when it was never seen again exactly jmho. And I sure they kept much close to the vest, and even to the point to say some things only the Suspect would know. -- more jmho than just mechanicanizm of injury or death.

Has anyone noticed flickers of background movement at ~ 1:46 and ~ 1:56 in video??? Is the tape jumpy or is it my eyes but I swear I can see flickers of movement.
Tape...lol. You know what I mean. I guess im
just grasping for straws at this point but I feel like there's something else in the tape.....

Also, at beginning of video, where SP first appears and is walking along touching wall, where on Jethro's map is that??

It seems like after crime bc energy level is markedly different (macabre thought I know) ....

I know, boards are quiet tonight. Lol. Crickets really, but I'm all shopped up, snugged up and now catching up. So here's my next question???

has anyone seen this animated recreation of crime scene? I've kept up regularly but I can't believed I missed this....

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/04/who-killed-terri-bevers/

I hope this is allowed , mod gods have mercy on me if not....

but it clearly shows missy being found (thinking about Jethro's theory)in a room and by a male CGer...I apologize in advance if already discussed at length....

Also, at beginning of video, where SP first appears and is walking along touching wall, where on Jethro's map is that??

It seems like after crime bc energy level is markedly different (macabre thought I know) ....

RagingClue, SP broke into the metal door on the north side of the Church. From there SP wanders into the Kitchen (The red room on Jethro's map.) where LEO tells us SP spent some time. From the Kitchen SP passes interiorly into the large room with two doors marked with the number 8. (Room 8 is light blue on Jethro's map.) This large room is used by the Church members for baby and wedding showers and baptism celebrations. It is from this room that SP enters the hallway near the NE corner and walks toward the West passing the Kitchen and other rooms SP had been in upon gaining entry. It is this wall that you reference in your question that SP touches.

Last comment of the night because now I'm even making myself coo coo, but did anyone see the video that some guy did of MB and the illuminati, end of days prophecy and "signs" they perceived in viewing midlothian on a map???
It was just really weird to me, but everything is at this point with this case -but especially because it was made only one day After on 4/19/2016. Who had a topographical theory so close after the demise is all I'm askin'

Last comment of the night because now I'm even making myself coo coo, but did anyone see the video that some guy did of MB and the illuminati, end of days prophecy and "signs" they perceived in viewing midlothian on a map???
it was just really weird to me but everything is at this point with this case.

Wow - no do you have a link??i hate the crickets - in ready to discuss! Or read anyway - lol

I know, boards are quiet tonight. Lol. Crickets really, but I'm all shopped up, snugged up and now catching up. So here's my next question???

has anyone seen this animated recreation of crime scene? I've kept up regularly but I can't believed I missed this....

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/04/who-killed-terri-bevers/

I hope this is allowed , mod gods have mercy on me if not....

but it clearly shows missy being found (thinking about Jethro's theory)in a room and by a male CGer...I apologize in advance if already discussed at length....

I don't see the animated in link - where is it??

Midlothian had not had a murder in fifteen or 20 years when a courageous detective went undercover as a narcotics agent at Midlothian High School. (I viewed it on ID.) MPD has not investigated but one other murder in a decade. It is intense but this is what I believe happened based on what data we have available to us. * Scroll and Roll *

We have an individual whose sole mission it was to kill MB and not get caught. It's been determined, to my satisfaction, that SP possesses the intelligence to meticulously plan then carry out this horrendous crime.

Envision a scene similar, on a much smaller scale, to the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. SP dresses in costume as a Police Officer instead of a high ranking combat officer that SP may have training as. SP breaches the Church's metal door. This B&E act may have been performed at a time prior to the actual invasion.

For whatever reason, perhaps searching for tools, as has been opined, SP lingers in the Kitchen area where there are no cameras. SP exits Room 8, the motion is detected and SP strolls west.

With confidence, because SP knows by now that the CCTV has been triggered since the lights come on for the camera to capture images of movement, so SP tap, tap, taps the wall. I believe that tapping is a self-confident action SP has done in everyday life or else SP is letting LEO know that this self-assigned mission is going down or maybe both. SP is a bit cocky in everyday life, usually in a nice way.

Nothing is wasted. Every move SP took had a purpose and an intent. It is as if a Navy Seal self-assigns to the serious, arduous, detailed operation, this SP performs a search and clear mission of three hallways of the Church prior to the target arriving. During SPs walkabout, SP discovers how the CCTV is triggered, if SP did not already know, and makes certain SP is alone when MB arrives. General Operation Procedure.

SP had to be aware of the alcove in the SW corner. It was the perfect spot for an assassination once SP was in position out of sight of the cameras. The Church was dark again until MB entered and triggered the lights to illuminate and cameras to record movement. MB enters the Church and walks off camera basically. The murder is not caught on security tape and the SP is not seen on tape again, according to LEO.

SP had access to knowledge that BB would be out of town. "Glad you made it." I mean. How suspicious is that for the husband to be out of town when SP murders the wife? That fact alone of exonerating BB was time consuming and, possibly, he's still on the short list. And we are only kidding if we think the exterior cameras were not meddled with by SP prior to MBs death.

JMHOO, this UnSub is a sociopath, with keen perceptions, who felt strongly that what MB was doing had to stop. Frankly, endorphins generally allow the athletic type to enjoy sex more frequently and sometimes until it becomes an addiction, iykwim.

MB probably never suspected SP judged her behavior and hated her so truly and deeply. I don't think she knew who killed her. Of the three left behind, one will figure it out, if they haven't already. In the end, it will bring a community to its knees with far reaching heartache.

:sleigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member