TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to see, if this pattern also occurs in the remaining unpublished video and if any doors were propped open in the other parts of the church.

So, MPD, could you please publish that remaining part of the video?

MPD tells us the remaining video is of no significant value, or something to that effect. WHY? Why won't they let us judge for ourselves?
I wonder if the remaining video would show that certain cameras were not working, therefore setting the church up for a huge law suit.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Who moved out to Oregon, please.
Oregon seems to be a hot spot!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am not the original person who said a POI had moved from Midlothian. I can't remember who said that a few days ago. My guess was the RB/VB family members had moved to Oregon because of their extensive vacationing there. Pics on their FB pages.....So, MOO.

originally posted by ArkansasMimi: "The video is spliced to form the 2:27 min long version. The only reason we are seeing what released is in hopes someone would recognize the gait (what we were told from MPD)"

I believe most of us who have seen the brief video, DO recognize the gait. The gait is VERY similar to a certain family member.

Apparently, MPD decided to not rely on the public's gait identification help. Why not?

RBBM. Not to be snarky but more factual proof is need than just "VERY similar to a certain family member". How do we know it is a true gait of the individual under the SWAT looking suit?

JMHO but as a citizen of the U.S. I expect LEO have evidence to prove their charges. JMHO whomever is eventually arrested I will more surprised than not that the Defendant will have some attorney come forward to represent him/or her. Paid or Pro Bono because of it will be high profile. I further expect the Def Attorney to pick apart the case just as we are doing. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything... but if your going to be arrested for a murder and this one may be a Death Penalty Charge...<<<

Again JMHO Another reason that someone who went to such measure to cover head to toe is NOT JMHO GOING TO COME FORWARD ... EVER

Since Texas is a state that allows capital punishment, it is possible to receive a death penalty sentence. Generally speaking, the sentence for a capital felony in Texas is either death or life in prison without the possibility of parole. http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-first-degree-murder-laws.html

Sec. 19.02. MURDER.
(b) A person commits an offense if he:
(1) intentionally or knowingly causes the death of an individual;

Sec. 19.03. CAPITAL MURDER. (a) A person commits an offense if the person commits murder as defined under Section 19.02(b)(1) and:
(1) the person murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman;
(2) the person intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat under Section 22.07(a)(1), (3), (4), (5), or (6);

Another reason when an arrest is made, it is only the beginning of the next step. Which could go on for years up years. Any healing MB family and friends have done will be ripped open and salt poured on. My prayer is it is someone not known or connected to the Family. JMHO

Are you able to post it or is it a hassle or not within TOS? If yuh can much appreciated but if not, no worries. Thanks,
It is the KC/MC divorce filing - KC is plaintiff.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
JMHO.. unsure if related in anyways to this case. but if you were to go to the Ellis County Texas Clerk page and look under Civil ... A filing on 11/22/16. This is the only other person beside BB listed in 2 Affidavits on different SW.
Never know if there were a messy divorce what may possibly come out. JMHO

Are you able to post it or is it a hassle or not within TOS? If yuh can much appreciated but if not, no worries. Thanks,

I posted it once but it got deleted and I asked MODs why. I even self alerted. I had posted the link and a ss. Unsure but will post again could be WS being Wonky.

KC filed for Divorce on 11/22/16. They were listed in SWs and all is public record. *the petition is not public online, just the filing*
MB Thread opened back up iirc 10/5/16. Cannonball did FOIA and got the Affidavit which he shared and is on front page of this thread. Where states BB ... KC... in the Facebook SW that were twice sealed.

Ellis County District Clerk
http://www.lgs-hosted.com/rmtelldck.html
Public log in, Choose Civil and Cause# 94971D

I posted it once but it got deleted and I asked MODs why. I even self alerted. I had posted the link and a ss. Unsure but will post again could be WS being Wonky.

KC filed for Divorce on 11/22/16. They were listed in SWs and all is public record. *the petition is not public online, just the filing*
MB Thread opened back up iirc 10/5/16. Cannonball did FOIA and got the Affidavit which he shared and is on front page of this thread. Where states BB ... KC... in the Facebook SW that were twice sealed.

Ellis County District Clerk
http://www.lgs-hosted.com/rmtelldck.html
Public log in, Choose Civil and Cause# 94971D
OK gotcha, thank you.

I just thought it was interesting that you can tell WH has feelings for BB. JMO

In regards to the other warrants that have been sealed.....I hope they cover the Ohio immigrants.....they have more question marks and ties to missys church life and lifestyle.

Ppl can come here to oregon and I can host a Websleuth reunion ;) lol
Are they associated with Cowboy or this church?

RBBM. Not to be snarky but more factual proof is need than just "VERY similar to a certain family member". How do we know it is a true gait of the individual under the SWAT looking suit?

JM

I am saying that many people on here and other sites have posted that the RB gait is highly similar (thus being recognizable). You had mentioned that MPD issued the request for a SP gait link (recognizable by public) with the release of the short video of SP at church. I feel the public has responded with a suggestion that SP gait is similar to RB gait,

Obviously, MPD did not find the gait comparison worthy of any further discussion, investigation, etc; I do not even know if the MPD actually said that they only released the short video to entice public to look for "gait" POIs. Read that comment here.......

...a suggestion that SP gait is similar to RB gait,

Obviously, MPD did not find the gait comparison worthy of any further discussion, investigation, etc;...

If I'm LE and I've investigated and determined that RB (a) was 1500 miles away when SP was in costume killing MB, and (b) had no real motive to boot, then I'd ignore RB and look elsewhere, gait or not. They've no reason to waste their time on trying to put someone in that suit, that they know wasn't.

That doesn't mean the gait isn't important to them. Just that they need the RIGHT person with that gait, not the wrong one.

If I'm LE and I've investigated and determined that RB (a) was 1500 miles away when SP was in costume killing MB, and (b) had no real motive to boot, then I'd ignore RB and look elsewhere, gait or not. They've no reason to waste their time on trying to put someone in that suit, that they know wasn't.
That doesn't mean the gait isn't important to them. Just that they need the RIGHT person with that gait, not the wrong one.

1--Please release your material sources of info that definitively show RB 1500 miles away. All we lay persons have from LE so far is a comment that alibis have been checked out.

2--Your subjective statement that RB had no real motive is quite interesting. Motive is not always evident in external observation. Please help me know how you are so sure that RB had no motive.

Thanks in advance for following up on your post.

When I took a look again I think I see what you are referring to and also what others are seeing as possibly 1 or 2 other people there. Black dots for the black image, purple dots for maybe someone kneeling, aqua dots for possibly someone standing peering over to floor, red dots for original person stooping, yellow dots for gloves and/or booties. JMO I'm not totally confident about this but maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
33b821926f596348c549cba3b899d4dc.jpg

I have tried to "see" what some of you "see" but I feel like I am reading the book: The Emperor's New Clothes. I don't see what some of you say you see. ????

"All we lay persons have from LE so far is a comment that alibis have been checked out."

You have more than that. Not only did LE do the checking, but they indicated that the alibi checked out - iow, RB was in CA at the time of the murder. And the "motives" that some have envisioned for RB are ones I think are more convenient fantasy (for those who want to propose family did it) than meaningful and logical. He knew someone who might have had a beef with MB (or maybe didn't), but it wasn't him.

Sex, money. Those are the common motives. RB doesn't fit either of those.

I am saying that many people on here and other sites have posted that the RB gait is highly similar (thus being recognizable).[/B] You had mentioned that MPD issued the request for a SP gait link (recognizable by public) with the release of the short video of SP at church. I feel the public has responded with a suggestion that SP gait is similar to RB gait,

Obviously, MPD did not find the gait comparison worthy of any further discussion, investigation, etc; I do not even know if the MPD actually said that they only released the short video to entice public to look for "gait" POIs. Read that comment here.......

RBBM, but evidently so far they have not gotten enough evidence to make an arrest. It was not just here... it was in MSM about gait. JMHO

Police released a few frames of the video Monday, noting the person's distinctive gait and mannerisms, hoping it would help identify the unknown person.
"We are just hoping that somebody will see something that piques their interest and spurs their memory, so that they may make a connection to somebody they know and provide us that tip," said Midlothian's Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson.
Source: Midlothian Police Release More Surveillance Footage in Bevers Slaying & video interview with KS
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...in-Bevers-Murder-Investigation-376770941.html

FROM 4/22/2016 Press Conf snip>

Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson:Good afternoon, everybody. My name's Kevin Johnson I'm the assistant chief of police here at Midlothian Police Department.

>We released some additional surveillance footage from inside the church just a few minutes ago. That can be found on our social media sites.

We really do believe that somebody still knows that this person is out there. Somebody knows who this person is and they haven't yet come forward. We're convinced of that, and we ask the public to analyze the footage once again, watch the mannerisms, the walking style of the suspect. If they have any information, please contact us. Our investigation has included the execution of several search warrants over the past couple of days, and they form the basic building blocks of our investigation. Here's what we know right now.

>Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson:It's just additional footage of the suspect moving around within the church. We're just hoping that somebody will see something that piques their interest and spurs their memory so that they may make a connection to somebody that they know and they can provide us that tip.

Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson:Sure. It is overwhelming, you know, and while I don't want to discourage, you know, small tips, I can say at this point any more opinions or speculations as to genders, or opinions or uninformed opinions about the gait or the potential injuries or potential maladies that the suspect may suffer from aren't particularly helpful. Having said that, [let me] reiterate I don't want to discourage the tips. I'm hoping that somebody has some specific information that, you know, cues their memory. But as far as speculation and tips ––or opinions, at this point, they're not particularly helpfu

I have tried to "see" what some of you "see" but I feel like I am reading the book: The Emperor's New Clothes. I don't see what some of you say you see. ????
It is ok. I saw something white in the orig SS from Fox4, we were just conversing.

This is a murder of an innocent mother & the Perp was caught on camera...Eight months later and
nothing to go on according to LE. Are you kidding me? I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro