TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that more and more people are voicing their frustration about the lack of information/developments from LE. Regardless of whether they are keeping tight lip or not, we must put pressure on them to catch this killer! Let them know that the public demands justice. Keep it in the news, publicize, question LE, request more public records/SWs, do your own investigative work, whatever you have to do to keep Missy's name out there. Someone has to know something. Make sure that LE knows we want answers and we want justice for this woman and her family.

:silly: WHOA Why would someone just change their LinkedIn account? As in scrub? Within last 24 hours! Bizarre but has my attention.

Getting lost in my notes ...
LongIslandDweller do you remember what you were speaking of here? Thanks in Advance http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12723214#post12723214
08-01-2016, 12:27 AM#920 LongIslandDweller
Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandDweller View Post http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12723214#post12723214
Regarding KC - from googling it looks like he works for or has worked for a company that sells industrial goods - including tactical vests, boots, breaching tools, etc... I apologize if this was mentioned before but I don't recall seeing in mentioned.

What do you mean: the (female?) person dressed in SWAT gear, does she have brown eyes and does it seem she is slightly boss-eyed?

Re my question I'm :thinking: of a person who is very close (origin family) to a deceived wife who's husband is filing for divorce.

-.-.-.-

Btw: The daughter of above husband noticed on Twitter something like "Nothing pays off" (in addition: using capital letters!) on the day her dad filed for divorce. My question to myself: What was exactly done before, which should pay off - and by whom was it done and when and how ......??

:silly: WHOA Why would someone just change their LinkedIn account? As in scrub? Within last 24 hours! Bizarre but has my attention.
I was just looking at it yesterday and can't access it today. Things that make ya go, HMMMM!

I was just looking at it yesterday and can't access it today. Things that make ya go, HMMMM!

Who are all these posts referencing. If can't say then a clue please:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This conversation is veering toward the ditch.

Has anyone seen Batbrat around? I miss her.

Cannonball, can you share how to do a FOIA request for warrants? Do you think Tarrant and Dallas counties may have warrants for this case?

Could someone please pm me about who was questioned by police again as recently as this week ???
also who scrubbed linked in, I have a hunch not on sw list.

Thank you.

Could someone please pm me about who was questioned by police again as recently as this week ???
also who scrubbed linked in, I have a hunch not on sw list.

Thank you.

I have a hunch not on SW list too... it would be interesting to know who this person is, who was questioned recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MB's murder was a tragedy. But life goes on. People in all sorts of situations will change their FB, their LinkedIn, move here and leave there, change jobs, get married and divorced, connect and disconnect from others they've known, and so on ...and when we see the people who were closest to MB at the time of her death eventually do the same, it's very likely an indication that they are simply living life, and not of something nefarious or that has any relation whatsoever to their friend's murder quite a while before.IMO.

That's not a statement that we should stop looking for who did this, and simply walk away. Far from it. Every effort needs to continue to make sure this vile person is caught and punished fully. But I'm just saying that as things go along, when we are looking at the landscape, in the interim, change is going to be normal.

Initials = KC?
Sorry No... MC
Prior it had another company and the Current one was her last job.
Prior she had just started a new job in Dallas March 2016... I because of a tweet (I have SS) by MC tagging KC with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses ... a coffee cup with the new job logo is sitting on the table beside it in her office. Date of tweet w/flowers is 4/7/16

The "current employer" prior said
Cost Accountant
TxxxxFxxx Sxxxxxx LLC
March 2016 - Present (8 months) Dallas

ETA: Not saying that I have as the Suspect.... just going through my notes and rechecking things as there was something new. LOL And the filing of divorce by KC was new. So I had checked social media again and LinkedIn... *someone up thread had alerted that KC Twitter and FB were now gone. Prior was up and public. So I just looked again early this morning because still had the tab open lol just refreshed. When refreshed had changed :blushing:

Sorry No... MC
Prior it had another company and the Current one was her last job.
Prior she had just started a new job in Dallas March 2016... I because of a tweet (I have SS) by MC tagging KC with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses ... a coffee cup with the new job logo is sitting on the table beside it in her office. Date of tweet w/flowers is 4/7/16

The "current employer" prior said
Cost Accountant
TxxxxFxxx Sxxxxxx LLC
March 2016 - Present (8 months) Dallas

ETA: Not saying that I have as the Suspect.... just going through my notes and rechecking things as there was something new. LOL And the filing of divorce by KC was new. So I had checked social media again and LinkedIn... *someone up thread had alerted that KC Twitter and FB were now gone. Prior was up and public. So I just looked again early this morning because still had the tab open lol just refreshed. When refreshed had changed :blushing:

It's still up. Current too

That I don't know. The part I put in quotes came straight from the warrant so the Affiant believed that BB had engaged in message transactions constituting evidence in the murder investigation and possibly other offenses via Facebook.

I think there are a number of people here who have and even continue to believe what you believe and have and do mention WH and BB/WH. So it isn't as if no one is speaking about it.

My own personal take on it is if MPD were told or discovered that BB had or was having a relationship with anyone they would have hung him out to dry publicly along with the other person just like they did with CW if they thought BB was involved in some way with Missy's murder in order to ramp pressure on him especially via his kids finding out, Missy's family, Missy's friends, etc. In cases like these spouses are the default suspect so it surprises me that if they had any such information that they didn't use it to their advantage.

As for how they would communicate without being obvious it would be almost impossible once someone is looking to find such communications. If you do some research you can find various techniques that cheaters use - up to highly sophisticated opsec including codes, voice-mail drop only phone numbers, skype (and similar) over the web via private browser from their phone, etc. - and all of those can be detected, even if the communication contents themselves cannot be recovered. The only reasonably safe opsec cheaters can use is to only communicate face to face and make sure that no one - not a single person (including waitresses/waitors/hotel clerks etc.) - ever see them together, which is pretty much impossible as well.
I really don't know what I believe.
But there are things that disturb me. And I need to say what those things are and get feedback. So thank you for responding.

I believe the murder of Missy took a while to plan. But at the beginning of the plan, communication between whoever participated "shut down" so as not to leave a trail. Except for limited innocent communication.

One of the people who did leave a trail was Missy. And that's because she didn't know she was going to be murdered. Maybe the same with CW. He was "caught unaware" and therefore suffered the consequences. Missy is deceased
so it's been easy to hang her out
to dry.

The others are not however. Why do you think they kept the warrants quiet about KC and about BB. Could it be MPD doesn't want to upset the applecart and make a mess of a bunch of lives instead of a few?

This was not some random burglary turned murder by surprise. This took some planning.....and why was it planned for when certain people would be out of town? Was it so the spotlight wouldn't be on the most logical people? Even if BB had been at home, he could easily have had an alibi. A legitimate one.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
It's still up. Current too

I see it too. Mimi, clear your cookies and try again. Linkedin is odd that way.
Thanks to ya both, Cleared Cookies and rebooted.

I agree that it shows current.
BUT, it has been changed. The "current" was her prev employer who from looking at my ss she was working there as a GL Accountant and working at now deleted totally TxxxxFxxx Sxxxxxx LLC (Ixxx'ed out the full name) which she started March 2016 and it is located showed location Dallas. ETA** the Twitter photo she sent April was in office and clean new coffee cup on table beside flowers had same name and logo as showed on the LinkedIn page.

NOW, it shows her current is in position as a Senior Accountant.
Bottom line is it has been changed. And I am not saying anything nefarious reason, just it changed. I may be crazy but not totally nuts, thankfully I know that by looking at ss I have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member