TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is 1 hour 45 minutes between the two videos, and investigators do not believe there is a connection between the two.

Kaboom curious- what are your thoughts??you don't think the car is related at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All we have been told is when the perp was first seen on camera at the COC. IMO the perp was at the COC prior to being seen on CCTV. It took time to get on the property, break windows, break in, spend time in the kitchen. So the crime most likely began earlier than when first seen on camera and before the murderous act. JMHO

For 1 hour and 45 minutes?

I call BS on that article. There is nothing new in that article. It's pure sensationalism, and doesn't even make any sense. They are very concerned that this new suspect might kill again, but they don't want to identify the suspect? :facepalm: Give me a break. If they are really afraid this person will kill again, shouldn't they identify the person to warn the public? It seems kind of irresponsible to know the name of a killer, who you believe will kill again, but not release the name, to protect the killer. It sounds more like they are hoping the person will strike again, because they have nothing to connect anyone to this case.

I agree there isn't anything new in that article. The reporter has a secret and he can't tell. Where have I heard that before? If I remember right, there was a guest on Tricia's radio show that had a source that said an arrest was imminent and we know that didn't pan out. I'm not buying in just yet, considering the source.

It did serve one purpose, it got the thread reopened.

Kaboom curious- what are your thoughts??you don't think the car is related at all?

I just gave my opinion on it. The driver looks mildly drunk, and confused. Driving very slowly, pulling off the road to try and figure out where they are, turning headlights on and off. I used to work late at night and would see drivers like that all the time around bar closing time. Anyway that was hours before the burglary/murder at the church. That car was heading away from the church and apparently there is no indication it came back, or they would release later video of it.

I agree with what investigators originally said, I think it is highly unlikely there is any link between the two.

So my question is now what? What can we do?? What do we do? Are we just waiting for a name? I'm new to all this... what do the more experienced think this new bit if news mean? Why aren't the LE talking? Why would they not respond to this media? So many questions...

Pray that this is all true, that all ducks are in a row, that an arrest is made and that there is a conviction. Pray for the girls and Missy's family so they can move forward in their lives. Pray for our communities to heal and to feel safe again. If you don't pray, send love light and positive thoughts.

Thanks, Mimi, for posting the new information!

I do believe that the Altima from SWFA is involved in MB's death. LE will never be able to trace that car back to an owner. I find it interesting that LE has never asked the public to help them identify the vehicle..... only asked to speak to the driver who has yet to come forward. My opinion is that LE originally released the car information to let the driver from SWFA know that LE has that video in their possession. MOO

Thanks, Mimi, for posting the new information!

I do believe that the Altima from SWFA is involved in MB's death. LE will never be able to trace that car back to an owner. I find it interesting that LE has never asked the public to help them identify the vehicle..... only asked to speak to the driver who has yet to come forward. My opinion is that LE originally released the car information to let the driver from SWFA know that LE has that video in their possession. MOO
Yes. And now that cat is out of the dang bag.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Not a POI.

(we all need to refresh our memories on so much! yikes!)

5-20-16 MPD presser, Chief Kevin Johnson speaking:

"...The last remaining lead involves a car that pulls into the SWFA sporting
goods parking lot [unintelligible 00:03:45] approximately 2:00 A.M. They're
seen pulling into the parking lot and leaving just a few minutes later. We
believe that car is a 2010 to 2012 Nissan Altima. It's light in color, possibly
silver. It's hard to tell. As you remember, it was raining that morning. Let
me emphasize, though, we don't have any reason whatsoever to believe that
this car or its driver are in any way involved in the murder of Missy Bevers.
In the interest of following up on every possible lead, this is the last lead
that hasn't been exhausted from that video canvassing. We'd like to talk to
the driver of that car, and they can contact us at our established tip line or
our non–emergency number. But again, we don't believe this is the vehicle
of the killer; we don't believe that there's necessarily any connection to the
[unintelligible 00:04:30]. It's well over an hour before the killer is believed
to have come onto the scene at the church and it's arguable how visible the
church may have been seen from that business on the morning when it was
raining. It's simply just an unfinished lead that we'd like to talk to that
person and see if they have anything to add to the investigation. ..."

Translation.

The 2 are connected.

Btw. Remember the close up of the car rear and everybody was guessing what the sticker was.

Well in those pics the license plate number was 100% invisible.

So how was a earlier poster today able to zoom in on the license plate (and catch numbers/letters) while the car was exiting.

So imo. LE has the license plate number. Because the fbi zoom feature is better than the sluether that showed us the license plate today.

I believe it may be this

"There is a new “person of interest” and his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved, one source says."

Which confirms what many of us have believed. That the POI is possibly either a LEO present or past or somehow connected to one.

Hold on to your hats it's my opinion, we may be in for quite a shocking ride.

Who else is remembering back to October when MPD or the ECSD went to meet with the FBI in Dallas? We thought they'd return with subpoenas. Could that FBI meeting somehow be connected to this new LE connected POI? How "new" is "new"?

Who else is remembering back to October when MPD or the ECSD went to meet with the FBI in Dallas? We thought they'd return with subpoenas. Could that FBI meeting somehow be connected to this new LE connected POI? How "new" is "new"?

New enough for the gentleman in the podcast to reference the holidays in the past tense. So I would say Dec. or Jan.

ETA: Also mentions the October presser, the SIL speaking in November and then silence from everyone.

All moo

Anyone think it's more than one involved? Say a couple of people?

Translation.

The 2 are connected.

Btw. Remember the close up of the car rear and everybody was guessing what the sticker was.

Well in those pics the license plate number was 100% invisible.

So how was a earlier poster today able to zoom in on the license plate (and catch numbers/letters) while the car was exiting.

So imo. LE has the license plate number. Because the fbi zoom feature is better than the sluether that showed us the license plate today.

I agree!!!

Anyone think it's more than one involved? Say a couple of people?

I do. IMO I think the Altima was turning lights on and off as a signal to someone else involved. I think possibly a driver and someone else in the church.

What could the motive be ?

Noooo clue if it's not related to marital issues, work, financial. Guessing it's going to be a surprise to most - except maybe locals...

What could the motive be ?

If the rumors about a certain gentleman who moved are true....the motive was to keep MB from influencing their wife from what I've picked up on. JMO There's too many rumors and speculations to know, but I'm starting to lean in the direction that it wasn't related to an affair...MOO I go back and forth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme