TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also go back and forth on Altima, but gut says it's not related....I think they've known all along who it belonged to. They've been very strategic about what they've released. There are so many crazies that will call in because the sky is gray today. (sarcasm obviously) They have to have every I dotted and T crossed in this case...I think they've had this POI all along, but strategically released the info they did as a msg directly to them.

Side note, obviously anyone who commits murders isn't smart...but, especially if you're a LEO, you would think someone was smart enough to not go where there's tons of cameras to catch you.

ALL JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also go back and forth on Altima, but gut says it's not related....I think they've known all along who it belonged to. They've been very strategic about what they've released. There are so many crazies that will call in because the sky is gray today. (sarcasm obviously) They have to have every I dotted and T crossed in this case...I think they've had this POI all along, but strategically released the info they did as a msg directly to them.

Side note, obviously anyone who commits murders isn't smart...but, especially if you're a LEO, you would think someone was smart enough to not go where there's tons of cameras to catch you.

ALL JMO

Or smart enough not to dress like a LEO ?

If the rumors about a certain gentleman who moved are true....the motive was to keep MB from influencing their wife from what I've picked up on. JMO There's too many rumors and speculations to know, but I'm starting to lean in the direction that it wasn't related to an affair...MOO I go back and forth...

Influencing in what way? I think I may be leaning in your direction as well

Yes. And now that cat is out of the dang bag.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I cannot watch the SWFA video at this time, but I know many of you have watched it, and NIN has really analyzed it. What is described is that the Altima enters, goes all around the building, is seen at the loading dock, parked, and exiting. So mulitple cameras took these photos and they were spliced together - does that seem correct? Are there more images from more cameras that were withheld? Is it possible another car entered, met with the Altima, or the Altima driver ever exited the vehicle to access the trunk... actions like this... and the images were not released in this brief video? I do find it curious that after 8 months, this video was uploaded at SWFA without a press release, without an LE statement, no fanfare at all. I can only guess that LE instructed SWFA to upload it or why would SWFA bother.

I cannot watch the SWFA video at this time, but I know many of you have watched it, and NIN has really analyzed it. What is described is that the Altima enters, goes all around the building, is seen at the loading dock, parked, and exiting. So mulitple cameras took these photos and they were spliced together - does that seem correct? Are there more images from more cameras that were withheld? Is it possible another car entered, met with the Altima, or the Altima driver ever exited the vehicle to access the trunk... actions like this... and the images were not released in this brief video? I do find it curious that after 8 months, this video was uploaded at SWFA without a press release, without an LE statement, no fanfare at all. I can only guess that LE instructed SWFA to upload it or why would SWFA bother.

Agree so weird they can release this involved in a high profile case and no statement from them or LE? That makes zero sense...,so confusing.

Very interesting....but I have no idea what it all means. I was surprised to see other vehicles traveling that road so early in the morning. I guess there really are night owls like me! :D

I so wish for justice for Missy. Answers for her family, especially the children. I don't know if the answers will ever be all answered, or give closure, or help with their grieving. But I do pray they find peace.

If it hadn't been raining so hard that morning, it would have reminded me of a friend of mine that feeds ferals. She pulls into parking lots, flashes her headlights, and the feral cats come running to eat. It's fascinating to watch, because other vehicles are coming and going and the cats are no where to be seen. Then BOOM, they all show up!

Anyone think it's more than one involved? Say a couple of people?

I do. My top several theories would be some kind of conspiracy. I put various lone nut, or single party angered by love problem low on my list.

As for a the new POI who hasn't been named. No idea at all who it could be, couldn't even guess.

Some things I noted like others did in the video, parking under the light was either to be able to see what they were doing inside the vehicle, read something inside the vehicle, or trying to not look suspicious. Parking into the dark could have made it look more suspicious, but most wouldn't think that parking right in the light would draw any attention to them. I personally believe it is connected to Missy's murder. Though I could see it not being related.

We don't know how long it took the perp to break into the church. I remember seeing damage to that one door, and who knows if that was mere minutes, or just how long it took. As some noted before, the outfit did NOT appear to be wet, despite all the rain, and them standing outside to break into the building. IF there were any fingerprints, or muddy foot prints from the perps boots, we haven't heard it. While I think the perp was mostly in costume when they entered the church, I do wonder if the 'swat' outter outfit was put on after they entered the church. I would think you would need a huge overcoat to cover the outfit for it not to be wet.

Not anything brainstorming new for my thinking....but...I would love to see that arrest NOW!

As for a the new POI who hasn't been named. No idea at all who it could be, couldn't even guess.

Some things I noted like others did in the video, parking under the light was either to be able to see what they were doing inside the vehicle, read something inside the vehicle, or trying to not look suspicious. Parking into the dark could have made it look more suspicious, but most wouldn't think that parking right in the light would draw any attention to them. I personally believe it is connected to Missy's murder. Though I could see it not being related.

We don't know how long it took the perp to break into the church. I remember seeing damage to that one door, and who knows if that was mere minutes, or just how long it took. As some noted before, the outfit did NOT appear to be wet, despite all the rain, and them standing outside to break into the building. IF there were any fingerprints, or muddy foot prints from the perps boots, we haven't heard it. While I think the perp was mostly in costume when they entered the church, I do wonder if the 'swat' outter outfit was put on after they entered the church. I would think you would need a huge overcoat to cover the outfit for it not to be wet.

Not anything brainstorming new for my thinking....but...I would love to see that arrest NOW!

If I'm not mistaken, MPD said the perp spent significant amount of time in kitchen. They probably changed in there. JMO

I feel bad for those who've been run through the mud that are truly innocent. That's a load of stress I wouldn't want to carry. Hoping an arrest is made soon.

Great insight!!! Yes could be more video that we didn't see...

While I do find this interesting what I am still not getting is how this particular person would have known about the cameras to know that the murder would not be recorded. Because if that is merely a coincidence and/or a lucky break for SP I will be completely shocked silly.

You just potentially answered two questions for me: Why would the perp(s) be at SWFA a couple of hours before the murder, and why did he (or she) give himself so little time to commit the murder given that students were arriving soon? It didn't occur to me that it might take him a long time to get his clothing and gear together, dry off somehow and break into the church (and not necessarily in that order).

While I do find this interesting what I am still not getting is how this particular person would have known about the cameras to know that the murder would not be recorded. Because if that is merely a coincidence and/or a lucky break for SP I will be completely shocked silly.

re: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-37&p=13023265#post13023265

re: Nin's post from page 31 this thread.

In the clip where SP emerges from behind an open door in the main hallway, then proceeds to try to open the next door with tools but without success, and at one point SP looks right toward the camera above the porte cochere doors...

In NIN's enhanced photo I see the CS technician and an evidence marker and the evidence behind that marker... That evidence would be behind that door SP intentionally left open in the main hallway - at least from the point of view of the porte cochere camera and doors. I am convinced that SP hid in that room doorway, attacked from behind that door as MB reached that corner to the westside main doors hall (perhaps turn left to the light switches). If you were MB walking down the hallway, would you be suspicious that in an empty church someone left one of so many doors open after Sunday services? Probably not.

Someone more camera savvy would probably say that there is a blind spot where the porte cochere camera cuts off where the main hallway meets that main doors hall, and the main doors hall camera - which is where the evidence marker is on the floor, on the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme