TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 107538

i also admit i had help I have a LE guy up here that does this stuff, he said there is just not enough data to make the pic clear, he didnt think it could get any better either the data is just not there

Whoa Nelly. Thanks Dc.

Now your LE friend is right that if its not enough pixels within the focused object; Then its hard to get true clarity of said pic when blowing it up.

But your pic has better license plate detail than this pic we sluethed for a while

1484127455224396998620001.jpg8
14841269070581661905936001.jpg

But hopefully the fbi can have better pics of the plate since they are the post 9/11 fbi. jmo

Btw . My phone doesn't allow me to blow up these 2 pics for comparison sake.

So hopefully a sluether on a actual computer can blow the pictures up later.

But once again. Thanks DC.

What could the motive be ?

As I have said from the start of this case. I think it's exactly what it appears to be. A burglary gone wrong. The only way this case will ever be solved, is if they first find the burglar and then link him to this case.

No other possibility makes sense IMHO. But I'm sure they will continue to investigate it as a targeted killing, and it will not be solved that way.

You just potentially answered two questions for me: Why would the perp(s) be at SWFA a couple of hours before the murder, and why did he (or she) give himself so little time to commit the murder given that students were arriving soon? It didn't occur to me that it might take him a long time to get his clothing and gear together, dry off somehow and break into the church (and not necessarily in that order).

Someone answered this with pretty much what I thought which is the SP came in fully dressed. His attire is water-repellant or water-resistant so POLICE can work outdoors in any type weather conditions. He may have toweled off somewhat and dried any wet flooring as he dripped dry. He took any drying items with him in those copious amounts of pockets. He also was searching for tools in the Kitchen. SP came out of the closet with the white rectangular box from the closet in the West Wing. SP left the church's tools behind at MBs CS [crime scene]. But he must already possess breaching tools to enter the N metal door. Did he take it or leave the tool?

While I do find this interesting what I am still not getting is how this particular person would have known about the cameras to know that the murder would not be recorded. Because if that is merely a coincidence and/or a lucky break for SP I will be completely shocked silly.

It is not a coincidence. It is a clue.
It depends on where MB was located. If near the SW door, in the alcove, and totally off recording, as she is hidden, by the alcove walls, possibly kept away from those CGs peering into the glass at the SW outer doors although that one interior glass door was already propped open.

There are no CCTV cameras in the alcove. Maybe SP did exit the SW porte cochere so he wasn't seen on camera leaving the alcove area? There is an exterior camera pointing at the SW doors, with electronic card entry; not keys.

LEO in the Church: We see her enter. She walks down the hall, near the area where the SP was last seen. She goes off camera. Neither are seen again on tape.

Why and when does MB go off camera?
Why were the West Wing Main doors unlocked?
Had MB unlocked them?
Had she turned on the interior lights?
Was she attacked closer to the Cubs Room at the front entrance?

Did SP exit through the West Main Entrance and via not the Kitchen?
Doesn't the SWAT gear appear to be freshly issued?

I'm thinking that SP is a controlling spouse of someone who took Missy's class, but told SP that it was early morning Bible study bc SP would not approve of his wife taking any sort of fitness class like this.

As the wife felt more self-confident, controlling husband SP blamed Missy for his wife not "obeying" him, and therefore "threatening" his view of power over his wife, so he killed Missy.

No relationship directly among SP, Missy, or the wife; just a wife making tiny steps forward for herself, and a psychologically abusive/controlling husband who wanted a wife he controlled.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post
I cannot watch the SWFA video at this time, but I know many of you have watched it, and NIN has really analyzed it. What is described is that the Altima enters, goes all around the building, is seen at the loading dock, parked, and exiting. So mulitple cameras took these photos and they were spliced together - does that seem correct? Are there more images from more cameras that were withheld? Is it possible another car entered, met with the Altima, or the Altima driver ever exited the vehicle to access the trunk... actions like this... and the images were not released in this brief video? I do find it curious that after 8 months, this video was uploaded at SWFA without a press release, without an LE statement, no fanfare at all. I can only guess that LE instructed SWFA to upload it or why would SWFA bother.

Great insight!!! Yes could be more video that we didn't see...

Morning!
RBBM, This is not my original thought and I do not like taking credit for something not mine.

But if you watch the video and look at Google arial view, there are cameras that we do not see video to match that angle. SWFA answered on their comments section a few questions. They stated they posted the video on their own and that they had some (cant remember if video or ss) that were grainy. I sure the rain hurt the visibility, some. But these are very high powered video cameras. *again not my orig thought but was a good one - watch the coyote video how far it zoomed across the highway into the field. IIRC it was last summer.

Vehicle is at rear by loading dock with lights off then turns back on. I haven't sit down and figured total time at each area but I may. Here is a ss someone did and it pretty clear. I asked NIN if he/she could see anything since NIN has the expertise I do not lol To see how awesome these cameras are and blows my mimi mind, NIN said at the "second mark" for this particular spot there are 14 FRAMES. My understanding is this was just zoomed in on and nothing done.
SWFA 2:36 SWFA Video 236 mark.JPG

I go back and forth on if car was related to murder. I see people saying there was over xx time before murder. JMHO depends on what was done or needed to be done prior to first seen on camera at 3:50. I just trying to keep open mind. One thing is also someone thinks there was some sort of device on dash. I remember that being a topic when we only had the 2 still shots on leaving. That is interesting if it were a cell phone. BUT the tower dump SW that we have seen start at 3 and end at 5 am. JMHO so if the Altima was tied to murder MPD would have to tie cell phone data to that veh or I would think. JMHO

While I do find this interesting what I am still not getting is how this particular person would have known about the cameras to know that the murder would not be recorded. Because if that is merely a coincidence and/or a lucky break for SP I will be completely shocked silly.

Coincidence, I say. How else would you place the victim at a certain spot for an x amount of time to just not being recorded? Unless of course the attack and murder happened in a room. In that case we would still be looking at another coincidence not being recorded, the escape.

Something to note though - again only valid, if the SWFA vehicle is related - look at the almost common concept between the movements of the Nissan Altima at the SWFA i.e.slowly cruising around a surveillance cams armed Fort Knox and the movements of the SP at the surveillance cams packed church. He may not even have known, that the outside cams were malfunctioning.

Why in the world would anyone enter a gun store property in the middle of the night knowing that a police cruiser would almost instantly check on him? Because it may have been part of the plan and he took a calculable chance.

Why would anyone break and enter a church in the wee morning hours knowing that the entire gig would be recorded - and possibly the murder too, if it was pre-planned? Because it may have been part of an opportunistic plan and he took a calculable chance.

-Nin

I'm thinking that SP is a controlling spouse of someone who took Missy's class, but told SP that it was early morning Bible study bc SP would not approve of his wife taking any sort of fitness class like this.

As the wife felt more self-confident, controlling husband SP blamed Missy for his wife not "obeying" him, and therefore "threatening" his view of power over his wife, so he killed Missy.

No relationship directly among SP, Missy, or the wife; just a wife making tiny steps forward for herself, and a psychologically abusive/controlling husband who wanted a wife he controlled.

JMO

My line of thinking as well.

Cameras are not only visible from outside but a big sign posted as enter only entry/exit. JMHO Suspect came prepared with the SWAT vest for many possible scenarios. And in this day and time, and with the Church being in a rural area, full well knew there were going to be cameras. No matter what the intention, Suspect was going to be recorded and covered head to toe. LEO has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that *advertiser censored* did this. Again no matter what the intention was Suspect went there for. JMHO

Morning!
RBBM, This is not my original thought and I do not like taking credit for something not mine.

But if you watch the video and look at Google arial view, there are cameras that we do not see video to match that angle. SWFA answered on their comments section a few questions. They stated they posted the video on their own and that they had some (cant remember if video or ss) that were grainy. I sure the rain hurt the visibility, some. But these are very high powered video cameras. *again not my orig thought but was a good one - watch the coyote video how far it zoomed across the highway into the field. IIRC it was last summer.

Vehicle is at rear by loading dock with lights off then turns back on. I haven't sit down and figured total time at each area but I may. Here is a ss someone did and it pretty clear. I asked NIN if he/she could see anything since NIN has the expertise I do not lol To see how awesome these cameras are and blows my mimi mind, NIN said at the "second mark" for this particular spot there are 14 FRAMES. My understanding is this was just zoomed in on and nothing done.
SWFA 2:36
attachment.php

I go back and forth on if car was related to murder. I see people saying there was over xx time before murder. JMHO depends on what was done or needed to be done prior to first seen on camera at 3:50. I just trying to keep open mind. One thing is also someone thinks there was some sort of device on dash. I remember that being a topic when we only had the 2 still shots on leaving. That is interesting if it were a cell phone. BUT the tower dump SW that we have seen start at 3 and end at 5 am. JMHO so if the Altima was tied to murder MPD would have to tie cell phone data to that veh or I would think. JMHO

Except it is 2:56 and the car is in on the East side of the SWFA property facing the highway, you may have mixed up something.

The frames:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ni 256 total of 14 frames numbered.jpg
    ni 256 total of 14 frames numbered.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 644
Cameras are not only visible from outside but a big sign posted as enter only entry/exit. JMHO Suspect came prepared with the SWAT vest for many possible scenarios. And in this day and time, and with the Church being in a rural area, full well knew there were going to be cameras. No matter what the intention, Suspect was going to be recorded and covered head to toe. LEO has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that *advertiser censored* did this. Again no matter what the intention was Suspect went there for. JMHO

I wonder, if they have any evidence, hair, skin cells, sweat etc.? It would have taken time to get the results back from the lab. Then they would have had to come up with a poi at some time to compare it against. Then it still takes time and effort to build the case and probable cause to actually compare the DNA/ evidence (if there is any), unless someone would just provide it. Slim chance. So time wise the developments may be still be up to date. It would also explain the absolute silence media wise. The article from yesterday may be a slip. I hope to hear about an official break in the case soon.

-Nin

re: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-37&p=13023265#post13023265

re: Nin's post from page 31 this thread.

In the clip where SP emerges from behind an open door in the main hallway, then proceeds to try to open the next door with tools but without success, and at one point SP looks right toward the camera above the porte cochere doors...

In NIN's enhanced photo I see the CS technician and an evidence marker and the evidence behind that marker... That evidence would be behind that door SP intentionally left open in the main hallway - at least from the point of view of the porte cochere camera and doors. I am convinced that SP hid in that room doorway, attacked from behind that door as MB reached that corner to the westside main doors hall (perhaps turn left to the light switches). If you were MB walking down the hallway, would you be suspicious that in an empty church someone left one of so many doors open after Sunday services? Probably not.

Someone more camera savvy would probably say that there is a blind spot where the porte cochere camera cuts off where the main hallway meets that main doors hall, and the main doors hall camera - which is where the evidence marker is on the floor, on the corner.

Also the area where that beam is there is a cut out, in on photo on CCofC fb, you can see how large that cut out are is there is a bristo table and chair there. So also possible could have been in any of that area.... The time stamped video first released (later time stamp was removed) it is that area that is dark and JMHO possible that the view/mark where SW camera picks up. *we have no way of knowing that. But it would "fit" with what we have been told by MPD and that photo that I thought I saw the latex gloves. JMHO main hall 4.JPG

JMHO I could see possibility Suspect smashes first glass table, when MB arrives she walks up hallway to turn on/up lights (we know from prev photos that campers had mats in front of the Worship Center doors next to Holy Ground. Light switches are on that wall (visible in MPD video) and She could have been going to turn on lights in the foyer area to brighten up area. Suspect could have been there and spoke to her to come over there. MB sees what appears as a LEO and responds accordingly .. MB sees open doors and broken glass... goes out of camera range.... JMHO just a thought

Side note ;) there is a door on the stage that leads to a room JMHO to get to the Baptismal ? CCofC door to room on stage 2016 VBS.jpg https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10153588952792343/?type=3&theater
:silly: still holding on to my theory of rooms behind the Stage area on East hallway.

Well I don't know. But I think that this view wouldn't look like someone just left a door open.
attachment.php

That would look rather suspicious to me. Who knows if Missy would find that not suspicious and just keep on walking without a second thought.

Unsure. Because the door that Suspect came out of Room 8 that door was open and did not move when Suspect came out. So I am thinking because West hallway door was unlocked as was the Dutch door, class rooms may not have been locked. We do not know if Suspect opened the door further down from the one we see coming out of at end of video but there is a door open you can see the kick plate. JMHO I doubt the doors with the hardware on room 8 are going to stay open with out the little stopper being down. As we see also on the door close as Suspect goes out. So would room 8's. It does not move. I suspect the door open in the hallway further down is rigged same way. Also I think the door that Suspect is smashing is maybe the Locked Office doors at end of SE hallway JMHO

I wonder if they will release more of the church footage next?
I hope so.

I cannot watch the SWFA video at this time, but I know many of you have watched it, and NIN has really analyzed it. What is described is that the Altima enters, goes all around the building, is seen at the loading dock, parked, and exiting. So mulitple cameras took these photos and they were spliced together - does that seem correct? Are there more images from more cameras that were withheld? Is it possible another car entered, met with the Altima, or the Altima driver ever exited the vehicle to access the trunk... actions like this... and the images were not released in this brief video? I do find it curious that after 8 months, this video was uploaded at SWFA without a press release, without an LE statement, no fanfare at all. I can only guess that LE instructed SWFA to upload it or why would SWFA bother.

I thought the same thing you did. SWFA did not upload that video without LE either blessing it or requesting it. In a small town, business owners typically don't want to get sideways with LE. They probably wouldn't have done this willy-nilly.

I think the plate is clear enough so that LE probably already has it. UNLESS the plate was sprayed. By that I mean, there is an available spray-on product that will blur your plates from cameras. Some people have used this to avoid camera-toll machines. And if they are familiar with law enforcement, would be aware of it.

I also think the Altima driver is LE. Because. When they pull into the SWFA parking lot, they turn off their lights BEFORE entering. I've read in LE terminology this is called "going dark" and they do it to be able to observe the whole building and scene and delay being spotted.

Another video tech enhanced the SWFA store video and noted that is appears the windshield wipers are not on in the parking lot.

Which leads me to believe the Altima is up to no good.

I don't think this is a lost person or random drunk. Because. They do the opposite of what someone lost or confused would do. By turning off the lights (instead of maybe putting your brights on. AND not running the wind shield wipers (would probably increase the speed to see where they were going).

And that close proximity to the time and place of the murders tends to lead me to believe the murder and meandering car are related.

As for a the new POI who hasn't been named. No idea at all who it could be, couldn't even guess.

Some things I noted like others did in the video, parking under the light was either to be able to see what they were doing inside the vehicle, read something inside the vehicle, or trying to not look suspicious. Parking into the dark could have made it look more suspicious, but most wouldn't think that parking right in the light would draw any attention to them. I personally believe it is connected to Missy's murder. Though I could see it not being related.

We don't know how long it took the perp to break into the church. I remember seeing damage to that one door, and who knows if that was mere minutes, or just how long it took. As some noted before, the outfit did NOT appear to be wet, despite all the rain, and them standing outside to break into the building. IF there were any fingerprints, or muddy foot prints from the perps boots, we haven't heard it. While I think the perp was mostly in costume when they entered the church, I do wonder if the 'swat' outter outfit was put on after they entered the church. I would think you would need a huge overcoat to cover the outfit for it not to be wet.

Not anything brainstorming new for my thinking....but...I would love to see that arrest NOW!

Could the person in the car have been a 2nd player, and have dropped the other person off, under the awning of the church, where they broke in? They'd have remained dry that way. I'd bet they knew the security system was out on the outside of the church. There was also a shot of the car parked in a drive somewhere, iirc. Whoever drove the car around, waiting for some type of signal to come for the assailant, (burner phone?) at the gun shop, may not have been thinking they'd have had so many angles of cameras there, or just not been thinking at all. They may not have been as savvy as their counterpart. Just a thought.

As for a the new POI who hasn't been named. No idea at all who it could be, couldn't even guess.

Some things I noted like others did in the video, parking under the light was either to be able to see what they were doing inside the vehicle, read something inside the vehicle, or trying to not look suspicious. Parking into the dark could have made it look more suspicious, but most wouldn't think that parking right in the light would draw any attention to them. I personally believe it is connected to Missy's murder. Though I could see it not being related.

We don't know how long it took the perp to break into the church. I remember seeing damage to that one door, and who knows if that was mere minutes, or just how long it took. As some noted before, the outfit did NOT appear to be wet, despite all the rain, and them standing outside to break into the building. IF there were any fingerprints, or muddy foot prints from the perps boots, we haven't heard it. While I think the perp was mostly in costume when they entered the church, I do wonder if the 'swat' outter outfit was put on after they entered the church. I would think you would need a huge overcoat to cover the outfit for it not to be wet.

Not anything brainstorming new for my thinking....but...I would love to see that arrest NOW!
My thoughts about the Altima driver parked under the lights in the parking lot so that they would not have to turn the interior lights on in the car in order to see what they were doing. Interior lights would have clearly highlighted the driver.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I thought NG was off the air.. sheesh. That article refers to a woman that found MB inside the church. Wonder where NG got that nugget of information.

Thank you for getting this thread reopened Mimi! I have been reading as fast as I can before the thread gets closed down again!! I'm not sure who moved from here to Ohio, but is it possible (for those who know) that person(s) has ties to LE? I'm not sure if they are on the SW POI list or not, since I don't know who moved.

SP must think they have committed the "perfect crime." Tic-toc...

Thanks to everyone for slugging away at this one!
BBM Yes, there was some talk of this person back in April. JMO

In the beginning of sleuthing this case I remember looking at a man who was le. I dont remember what brought him to my attention now, darn it. But, whatever it was it was not that he was le...should have made notes.
Me too! My notes are all over the place and I have a new job and computer since the start. Oh geesh.

My thoughts about the Altima driver parked under the lights in the parking lot so that they would not have to turn the interior lights on in the car in order to see what they were doing. Interior lights would have clearly highlighted the driver.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

BBM Great thinking outside the box!!

ETA: This may not be as complex as we have discussed in the beginning. I myself watch enough tv and read stories here to know that sometimes people kill others b/c they "made them mad" or they thought something was being said/done by the victim that they didn't like. It's not always some complex love triangle out for revenge or to eliminate the competition or get a life insurance policy. Sometimes people are just crazy and kill other people. JMO MOO IMO etc etc

Except it is 2:56 and the car is in on the East side of the SWFA property facing the highway, you may have mixed up something.

The frames:

attachment.php

-Nin

does that look like a woman ? the killers lookout and ride maybe? WOW

Well I don't know. But I think that this view wouldn't look like someone just left a door open.
attachment.php
That would look rather suspicious to me. Who knows if Missy would find that not suspicious and just keep on walking without a second thought.

To a person walking, it was darker inside the church than the surveillance camera photos because the camera has its own light. And the hallway posted above would not have been MB's view as she entered and MB did not walk down that hallway. And we do not know if the SP later closed that dutch door or not.

MB entered through the porte cochere and went straight up the main hallway - that has been previously established and answered by MPD in an MPD FB post.

The open door I was referring to is this view - and this view is from the camera in the ceiling, not a short person walking on the floor. Beyond the door that SP left open along the left wall, as Arkansasmimi just pointed out, there is a (glass?) table, a mini-hallway, a freestanding vertical support beam on the corner, and then the mainentrance hallway intersection. In NIN's photo (thread 37, page 31) there is an evidence marker at that corner intersection.

Attachments

• missy.bevers1.358.27orig.JPG
    missy.bevers1.358.27orig.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors