TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts about the Altima driver parked under the lights in the parking lot so that they would not have to turn the interior lights on in the car in order to see what they were doing. Interior lights would have clearly highlighted the driver.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
One thing to note about the Altima parking in that particular spot is that when the driver did that they not only turned off the lights as they pulled to a stop, they also shut the car off as I did not see any brake lights come on when stopping in that parking spot.

I'm so excited something is (hopefully) developing! I don't have time to read everything posted here today before asking if anyone thinks it's the people who moved to Ohio? I actually left a tip w/ LE about them. The man is a former SWAT officer, and fits the build of SP. He and wife went to church w/ MB and BB... And I saw the wife (of man just mentioned) in an FB photo posted by MB (it's her and BB sitting at a local pub). So there was def. a "friendliness" among them as couples. I know that doesn't necessarily give motive, but maybe once investigated/interviewed, a motive would be clear or seem possible?

I was just thinking before I read your post about that LEO that one of the locals told us was attending a few other boot camps (possibly AT's) right after MB death and the feeling was they were watching but then all of a sudden vanished and quit coming.
Anybody else remember this from the early threads?

The LEO that was once on MB's MIL's FB has since been removed, like within the past month.

Is this all the same person? The one who moved away to Ohio? !!!!!

With the new article A-mimi found, we wouldn't know if someone was detained and being questioned in Ohio.

I hope that article is correct, but I have not seen any other press mention "person of interest" or "vehicle of interest", but he is correct that there is eery silence from MPD.

All the things that make you go Hmmmmmmm.

To a person walking, it was darker inside the church than the surveillance camera photos because the camera has its own light. And the hallway posted above would not have been MB's view as she entered and MB did not walk down that hallway. And we do not know if the SP later closed that dutch door or not.

MB entered through the porte cochere and went straight up the main hallway - that has been previously established and answered by MPD in an MPD FB post.

The open door I was referring to is this view - and this view is from the camera in the ceiling, not a short person walking on the floor. Beyond the door that SP left open along the left wall, as Arkansasmimi just pointed out, there is a (glass?) table, a mini-hallway, a freestanding vertical support beam on the corner, and then the mainentrance hallway intersection. In NIN's photo (thread 37, page 31) there is an evidence marker at that corner intersection.
Those doors to the right in the picture with the EXIT sign are the doors at the SW entry where the port cochere is. That is the camera that would have seen Missy upon entry to the church.

Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post
I cannot watch the SWFA video at this time, but I know many of you have watched it, and NIN has really analyzed it. What is described is that the Altima enters, goes all around the building, is seen at the loading dock, parked, and exiting. So mulitple cameras took these photos and they were spliced together - does that seem correct? Are there more images from more cameras that were withheld? Is it possible another car entered, met with the Altima, or the Altima driver ever exited the vehicle to access the trunk... actions like this... and the images were not released in this brief video? I do find it curious that after 8 months, this video was uploaded at SWFA without a press release, without an LE statement, no fanfare at all. I can only guess that LE instructed SWFA to upload it or why would SWFA bother
Quote Originally Posted by ardenmost View Post
SWFA did release their own video, and without LE influence.

How do you know this? Do you have inside knowledge or just a guess? :thinking:

Ardenmost is correct. It was asked on the YouTube page where the 4/18/2016 video was uploaded. So I was going to get link ...

1) Ezrah first told me about finding the video and asked me if I had seen. There were 20-25 views when I posted and gave credit to Ezrah for finding. I posted it here on thread and in media thread : 12-30-2016, 03:09 AM#126 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=13032975#post13032975

2) SO now I just went to the SWFA page to get link ...
First I was SHOCKED at the number of views from time I posted here 12/30/2016 at 3:09 am until just now:
SWFA Surveillance 4-18-2016
SWFA Published on Dec 5, 2016
17 different camera angles
Entered at 1:58am
Exited at 2:04am

3):waitasec: WHY HAS SWFA DELETED THEIR RESPONSE?

SS I took Jan 5 2016 (edited out names but left first letter of orig poster so can find) Clearly SWFA responded
SWFA Commented Jan 5 SS.JPG

SS took a few minutes ago: SWFA Comments from Jan 5 are deleted SS Jan 11.JPG
Can anyone else see more comments on this line of comments? I know there are other comments but I can not see the full comments as were there Jan 5th. [video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

To a person walking, it was darker inside the church than the surveillance camera photos because the camera has its own light. And the hallway posted above would not have been MB's view as she entered and MB did not walk down that hallway. And we do not know if the SP later closed that dutch door or not.

MB entered through the porte cochere and went straight up the main hallway - that has been previously established and answered by MPD in an MPD FB post.

The open door I was referring to is this view - and this view is from the camera in the ceiling, not a short person walking on the floor. Beyond the door that SP left open along the left wall, as Arkansasmimi just pointed out, there is a (glass?) table, a mini-hallway, a freestanding vertical support beam on the corner, and then the mainentrance hallway intersection. In NIN's photo (thread 37, page 31) there is an evidence marker at that corner intersection.
I believe that the evidence marker is located approximately as indicated below.

attachment.php

Attachments

• EvidenceMarkerLocation.png
    EvidenceMarkerLocation.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 520
I agree with you in that the driver of the car exhibits no drunk or confused behavior. I think he or she is purposeful. Turning off the lights as he or she starts to turn in - that's a deliberate act.

Where we disagree is on your two other points. I believe SWFA released the video because they believed LE was making no progress.

And as for the plate spray - that product as I understand it is only effective with cameras that take snapshots - not video cameras that record multiple frames per second, moving video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your thoughts as to why SWFA deleted their response to a question? TIA

I'm so excited something is (hopefully) developing! I don't have time to read everything posted here today before asking if anyone thinks it's the people who moved to Ohio? I actually left a tip w/ LE about them. The man is a former SWAT officer, and fits the build of SP. He and wife went to church w/ MB and BB... And I saw the wife (of man just mentioned) in an FB photo posted by MB (it's her and BB sitting at a local pub). So there was def. a "friendliness" among them as couples. I know that doesn't necessarily give motive, but maybe once investigated/interviewed, a motive would be clear or seem possible?

Did this person recently move to Ohio? Is he listed in the initial search warrant?

What are your thoughts as to why SWFA deleted their response to a question? TIA

I think they want the case to continue being publicized. But they want to be subtle about it so as not to create enemies in LE. So rather than respond to specific questions on YouTube, they'd rather just post the video and then step back from it.

Those doors to the right in the picture with the EXIT sign are the doors at the SW entry where the port cochere is. That is the camera that would have seen Missy upon entry to the church.
There are two cameras over the PC entry - one faces down the south hallway (double dutch doors) and one faces down the main hallway. MB entered and went straight down the main hallway. The south hallway camera could have but probably did not activate since her motion was not in its view long enough and she was not traveling in that direction. Why would MB enter and look to the right to see the double dutch doors? Why care? JMO but I have been a first arrival at many empty buildings, even ones with lots of doors, and a door left open would not cause me any concern at all.

I have thought that BB's too perfect alibi, his pointing out the Miss. plates on the rental car... the totality is either BB is involved somehow OR someone knew about his trip and tried to make him look guilty by choosing this rare opportunity of his absence... hmmmmm

I think it was well planned out and he needed to be gone so the focus would be on someone MB had seen in the past. Naturally I may be wrong but the odds of your wife being murdered while you are on a trip is not a coincidence to me. If he travelled on business all the time then sure, it's possible.
Imo... I think perp feels that it was planned so well that they would never have to worry about being caught. Seems very cocky to me on church video. I think he knew about cameras and thought he was above being found .

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Unsure. Because the door that Suspect came out of Room 8 that door was open and did not move when Suspect came out. So I am thinking because West hallway door was unlocked as was the Dutch door, class rooms may not have been locked. We do not know if Suspect opened the door further down from the one we see coming out of at end of video but there is a door open you can see the kick plate. JMHO I doubt the doors with the hardware on room 8 are going to stay open with out the little stopper being down. As we see also on the door close as Suspect goes out. So would room 8's. It does not move. I suspect the door open in the hallway further down is rigged same way. Also I think the door that Suspect is smashing is maybe the Locked Office doors at end of SE hallway JMHO

Are you talking about the door just past the dutch double doors? My understanding is that is a family bathroom. Or are you talking at the end of the long MPD video? That has to be the East hall (I am extremely confident it is the NE camera looking South others may view otherwise).

At any rate the main point of posting that image is that is very likely what Missy would have seen upon entering the church and not even having to turn her head to fully look down the South hall. It is one thing to see a door like the door to room 4 open in the west hall but quite another to see the dutch doors like that. But like I said, she might not have bothered to pay attention to it but my gut tells me it would have got her attention. I just can't see her obliviously continuing west unless she heard or saw SP in that direction. Nor can I see her just make a left and head toward the bathrooms without taking notice nor caring what that may be all about, unless once again she heard or saw SP to her left. But I highly doubt she saw SP at all before the last second or two of her life. It wouldn't be a bad guess to say SP made some noise to attract Missy in a particular direction. I am not sold on that yet.

As I see it, if this were planned in any way SP had at best a 1 in 3 chance of being in the right place to kill her without having to try chasing her around the building or get her before she could get outside. Further, SP would have to have been in a place at the point of Missy's arrival to be able to see her vehicle arrive and know it was her and not someone else or to see if more than one vehicle, and thus more people, arrived. Otherwise SP would be making blind guesses at these contingencies. If that were the case (blind guesses) then every element of the crime in the church would more likely than not be coincidental happenstance - and I don't believe that to be the case at all. And I don't believe that Missy simply walked into that church and did exactly what she did every time she walked in that church regardless of whether or not the Dutch Doors looked like that. I can't get past that and I would truly be shocked if that was what she did.

Like I have always said, I could very well be wrong.

The door I was talking about being open next to whichever room Suspect came out of, is standing open. That is my belief why I think classrooms may not have been locked. MPD Suspect end of video.JPG

I not convinced anymore that that is room 12. The number looks different in various parts. Here It looks a little more of a circled edge like a 3 possibly. MPD Suspect room number.JPG

The video is zoomed in by MPD so we do not know what else was removed when they zoomed. JMHO
No I do not think the room next to Dutch Doors is a family restroom. IF so it odd place to have one next to room with windows in hallway. PRIOR photos that room was a class room (can see curtains in photo) and is the only room in building with windows like that. And again unless they have done major remodeling *very possible* but I do not see any evidence they split that room between windows.

And DeDee said that the exit from Worship Center into that SE hallway had a number 14 on it. That would also be where you have offices (general area) So I see it possible what ever door was locked in that area is where was hitting against at end. JMHO
And I too could be wrong.

There are two cameras over the PC entry - one faces down the south hallway (double dutch doors) and one faces down the main hallway. MB entered and went straight down the main hallway. The south hallway camera could have but probably did not activate since her motion was not in its view long enough and she was not traveling in that direction. Why would MB enter and look to the right to see the double dutch doors? Why care? JMO but I have been a first arrival at many empty buildings, even ones with lots of doors, and a door left open would not cause me any concern at all.
I don't believe that Missy ever went off the camera at the SW entry and continued on to another camera - that is I don't believe she ever went down the west hallway. I don't believe she ignored how those Dutch Doors looked. I don't believe they looked like they ever might have looked to her the entire time she had been using the church so that she would simply ignore them and carry on as usual.

Why I believe that has to do with how I believe these cameras record. The recordings from each camera are stored in a separate folder on the recording server. One folder per camera. One file per each separate recording. In order for what MPD described about seeing Missy entering the church and then going down the hall before going out of camera range to be the case they would have already have to have stitched two video files together from two separate cameras to view it that way. I don't believe they would have gotten that far that early in what they were doing. I believe that what they are describing is one scene from one camera and there is only one camera that can be.

For what it is worth, I am probably the only person here that believes Missy was killed in the South hall in the vicinity of the library. So, I probably should not continue on this topic as it will unnecessarily get in the way of other discussion and I will just leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by R@ngers#1 View Post
Did this person recently move to Ohio? Is he listed in the initial search warrant?

Yes, he and his wife moved to Ohio but he was not on any search warrant.

RBBM, and because they were not on any SW or publicly spoke of in MSM or MPD we are not suppose to speak of them. I for one do not wish for the threads to be shut down again. Not trying to be snarky. Sorry if came out that way.

I agree, Nin. I'm thinking possibly someone who is former LE or even former military police, such as someone who was fired or chose to resign rather than be fired. Just a hunch.

I think the NYPD brought in the terrorist stingray equipment to help catch Missy killer.

Now I think the stingray isolates phone pings to correspond with the areas in question.

But it narrows down by the time spent in said areas I think.

So lets say 200 phones passed the church. But only several showed pinging in the immediate area for hours.

Now of course you have to eliminate those whom live in the vacinity. But you narrow down the numbers by who's phone was on the move after the murder.

So my guess is that the stingray concentrated on the numbers that popped up around 2am or so and then left the area around 5am or so.

Plus they probably cross referenced to see if that phone ever pinged around Missys house that weekend. Or if that number ever corresponded with Missy or anyone related to Missy.

Anyways. My point is that if the NYPD stingray was brought in; Then I am sure that the algorithmic technology should have helped narrow some phone pings down for the most part. Jmo.

Also the perp could have used a burner. But imo. They also could have used that burner phone to call other people that don't have burner phones.

So imo, They still would be trackable. But it takes time. Jmo

Does anyone know if this church had an alarm system ? If previously discussed, I missed it. I know MB had a key to use for her classes but if an alarm system, MB would be responsible for turning it off. We all have wondered if perp tested to see if they had an alarm system or did they somehow know this church didn't have one.

I don't believe that Missy ever went off the camera at the SW entry and continued on to another camera - that is I don't believe she ever went down the west hallway. I don't believe she ignored how those Dutch Doors looked. I don't believe they looked like they ever might have looked to her the entire time she had been using the church so that she would simply ignore them and carry on as usual.

Why I believe that has to do with how I believe these cameras record. The recordings from each camera are stored in a separate folder on the recording server. One folder per camera. One file per each separate recording. In order for what MPD described about seeing Missy entering the church and then going down the hall before going out of camera range to be the case they would have already have to have stitched two video files together from two separate cameras to view it that way. I don't believe they would have gotten that far that early in what they were doing. I believe that what they are describing is one scene from one camera and there is only one camera that can be.

For what it is worth, I am probably the only person here that believes Missy was killed in the South hall in the vicinity of the library. So, I probably should not continue on this topic as it will unnecessarily get in the way of other discussion and I will just leave it at that.

RBBM
:thinking: Respectfully, how so? If we are to believe what we were told and they had looked at the video ... JMHO it would be continuous just as the camera recorded Suspect walking towards the SW entrance..

From transcript 4/18/16
Captain John Spann:pretty quick after she got there. Again, the timeline from the boot camp members that were arriving there ––again, we know the time that she entered the church, which I believe is going to be around 4:18 [A.M.], again, approximate time. We see her in the video. She's walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her, but when she gets out of the range of the camera it doesn't pick up the motion, and the camera turns off, so we don't have anything. Like I said, we have no video of the assault actually taking place. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12592838#post12592838

Is this all the same person? The one who moved away to Ohio? !!!!!

With the new article A-mimi found, we wouldn't know if someone was detained and being questioned in Ohio.

I hope that article is correct, but I have not seen any other press mention "person of interest" or "vehicle of interest", but he is correct that there is eery silence from MPD.

All the things that make you go Hmmmmmmm.
No, I am not familiar with the " Ohio" person.
I'm speaking of different individual (s).

Lets face it.

It was a quiet night and there are no logs that show where any of the working officers were patrolling that quiet night. Jmo.

Now I'm sure some cops may just post in areas and wait for dispatch to call. Especially on a quiet night.

Plus how many cops were actually patrolling that rainy night in the country areas?

Because I would think that they focus more on the residential areas. Jmo.

So imo. The perp knew that the cops would not focus on that quiet part unless alarms went off. Jmo.

Because the perp was just too nonchalantly walking around that church without a care in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member