TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the area where that beam is there is a cut out, in on photo on CCofC fb, you can see how large that cut out are is there is a bristo table and chair there. So also possible could have been in any of that area.... The time stamped video first released (later time stamp was removed) it is that area that is dark and JMHO possible that the view/mark where SW camera picks up. *we have no way of knowing that. But it would "fit" with what we have been told by MPD and that photo that I thought I saw the latex gloves. JMHO
attachment.php

JMHO I could see possibility Suspect smashes first glass table, when MB arrives she walks up hallway to turn on/up lights (we know from prev photos that campers had mats in front of the Worship Center doors next to Holy Ground. Light switches are on that wall (visible in MPD video) and She could have been going to turn on lights in the foyer area to brighten up area. Suspect could have been there and spoke to her to come over there. MB sees what appears as a LEO and responds accordingly .. MB sees open doors and broken glass... goes out of camera range.... JMHO just a thought

...RSBM...

A-mimi - you have previously provided many photos of the CG group posing in that same section of main hallway. MB has done this class indoors many times before. Maybe MB thought "this open door will be in the way of the class," she tries to shut it, maybe it was blocked open, she goes behind it, even barely enters that room, encountering SP hiding there in the dark. OR as your photo shows so clearly that freestanding vertical beam and the hiding spot for SP right there - the whole area from the open door to the beam being a blind spot to both the PC camera and the entrance hall camera. That's where my mind is at... Agree with other posters that the SP had an intimate knowledge to the distance and span of the cameras to keep the actual murder off the cameras.

I cannot watch the SWFA video at this time, but I know many of you have watched it, and NIN has really analyzed it. What is described is that the Altima enters, goes all around the building, is seen at the loading dock, parked, and exiting. So mulitple cameras took these photos and they were spliced together - does that seem correct? Are there more images from more cameras that were withheld? Is it possible another car entered, met with the Altima, or the Altima driver ever exited the vehicle to access the trunk... actions like this... and the images were not released in this brief video? I do find it curious that after 8 months, this video was uploaded at SWFA without a press release, without an LE statement, no fanfare at all. I can only guess that LE instructed SWFA to upload it or why would SWFA bother.

SWFA did release their own video, and without LE influence.

Except it is 2:56 and the car is in on the East side of the SWFA property facing the highway, you may have mixed up something.

The frames:

attachment.php

-Nin

You are correct I typed 236 instead of 256 mark which is correct (2:56)Sorry about the typo fat fingers here, makes a big difference those typo seconds lol

A-mimi - you have previously provided many photos of the CG group posing in that same section of main hallway. MB has done this class indoors many times before. Maybe MB thought "this open door will be in the way of the class," she tries to shut it, maybe it was blocked open, she goes behind it, even barely enters that room, encountering SP hiding there in the dark. OR as your photo shows so clearly that freestanding vertical beam and the hiding spot for SP right there - the whole area from the open door to the beam being a blind spot to both the PC camera and the entrance hall camera. That's where my mind is at... Agree with other posters that the SP had an intimate knowledge to the distance and span of the cameras to keep the actual murder off the cameras.

Agree on maybe closing door. But jmho thinking about it so much... I don't think the Suspect had any cares or concerns about being on video. The released video to me confirms that, was in no hurry or appears to try to evade any camera. Suspect came covered head to toe appearing to be LEO for a reason unknown to us the public.

From the door the Suspect opened to that beam in-between is a small hallway. In this comes from someone who is former member. You can see it in photo I posted and it appears a sign over it. Farther down can see top of the door Suspect opened and one couldn't open. Now prior my thoughts have been maybe from open door to beam area with that little hallway coming into play..but if what I saw as personnel with latex gloves I now think up around area in main hall but that area. Jmho

Agree on maybe closing door. But jmho thinking about it so much... I don't think the Suspect had any cares or concerns about being on video. The released video to me confirms that, was in no hurry or appears to try to evade any camera. Suspect came covered head to toe appearing to be LEO for a reason unknown to us the public.

From the door the Suspect opened to that beam in-between is a small hallway. In this comes from someone who is former member. You can see it in photo I posted and it appears a sign over it. Farther down can see top of the door Suspect opened and one couldn't open. Now prior my thoughts have been maybe from open door to beam area with that little hallway coming into play..but if what I saw as personnel with latex gloves I now think up around area in main hall but that area. Jmho

i agree with you about the perp"s lack of concern about being seen. This is why i feel so strongly about this being a targeted murder. if robbery was on their mind, they would get the items they wanted and high tail it out of there. But the fact that the person on the camera was just strolling around buying time is telling. in regards to the picture with the possibility of latex gloves being seen, i truly think she was ambushed very quickly after she arrived. I see more in the picture and some campers stated that it looked like there was a rolled up carpet (not knowing that is where Missy was on the ground) from their viewpoint in their cars while waiting in the parking lot. JMO

How do you know this? Do you have inside knowledge or just a guess? :thinking:

Info from another website. I don't think I an permitted to divulge the site, am I? If I am permitted, I will do so, <mod snip>

Info from another website. I don't think I an permitted to divulge the site, am I? If I am permitted, I will do so, <mod snip>

If you have a question about what can or cannot be posted, please contact any moderator or administrator and we'd be happy to help & answer your questions.

Yes, I imagine the driver is using the overhead for light without having to use interiors. There is a reason for this. Not sure what - but there is a reason.

Common sense tells us this car is up to -- something. The driver's behavior is odd. Whether it's related to the murder is anyone's guess. It is tempting to think so due to time and proximity to the major event that occurred just down the road not all that long later.

If the car is related to the murder - if it is an accomplice, for example, acting somehow in tandem, executing some kind of communication/preparation/who knows or it's the murderer him or herself -- there is one thing that is certain. Well, IMO anyway.

As well as this thing was planned out, I don't think the risk of having actual plates would be taken. It would have to be false plates. You don't plan to the "T" and then make such an obvious snafu.

Now, examining the idea that this is a wayward driver who pulled into the lot to check the phone, or take a nap, etc. -- I don't see the headlights lights popping off and on immediately, but that could have been a mistake. The "skulking" and circling behavior is not, however. That is intentional -- and not what someone who needs just to check the phone or take a 20 minute catnap does. If the driver is doing nothing wrong, there is no need to scope the premises. In fact, I would think that is counter-intuitive. Take care of one's purpose and then move on -- why spend time touring the building?

Hmm -- "touring the building" -- reminds me of behavior associated with a murder that happened that night just down the road that night.

Anyhow.

When I worked in Boston, I was stuck with making a commute for about a year back and forth from my apartment in Manchester, NH. It was God-awful, particularly if it was a work day capped by an event, meetings, etc., sticking me with an even later commute and extra exhaustion.

I was in sales, and also had to travel and call on customers and attend sales events. I was often still on the road around 9/10ish PM, and throughout many different, unfamiliar areas. This was some time ago; I did not have the luxury of a GPS or Google Maps.

I was a woman in my 20's at the time. Of course, I was anxious about pulling in parking lots of closed businesses, which I had to do from time to time. I was either trying to find a place to make a pitstop, make a phone call, or take a catnap so I didn't fall asleep while driving.

If I really did need to pull off the highway or main road, I always found the most populated lot I could find. Sometimes, there was no population, at all. Many times, there were no small stores or gas stations. That made me nervous. No matter what, I always chose lots with the best lighting. I did, like this driver, park under an overhead light. I also kept on one of my interior overheads so I looked less like a sitting duck for car thieves, or I just needed the light to make a call, check directions... Overall, everything I did was based on utility and safety.

No matter what, the last thing I would have thought to do was drive around the perimeter of the building, stop and start, and mess with my headlights. I stayed as close to the road as possible, locked my doors, and limited my behavior to what was the safest and most expeditious. Across 14 months, I was checked on in a lot by a passing cop twice, but that was not what made me nervous. I was scared, of course, of "bad guys."

To me, that is just all common sense.

Clearly, this car was up to somethin'-somethin'.

He or she was not working on a Soduko.

(In my opinion, anyhow.)

A thought as I was awaiting my Mom to get out of therapy earlier.

"There is a new &#8220;person of interest&#8221; and his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved, one source says." http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/01/...n-of-interest-and-vehicle-of-interest-emerge/

:thinking: MB fb friends at the beginning had friends from all walks of life with various employers. Haven't looked in a while but there were LEO and employees from police departments. There are also photos from camps that at least 1 has a patrol car in the background. Does not mean that the car was there as part of the camp. But there were LEO type employees that iirc were CG members on MB fb friends list.

JMHO, " his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved" does not mean that the "new POI" is LEO. Again JMHO, what if the Suspect was trying to set someone up? Especially with the SWAT clothing and POLICE very prominently on there for the camera to capture. Could be real or perceived beliefs of some sort. Not appearing to hid from any camera. "law enforcement connections" could be anyone from vendors, personnel for any LEO entity, someone working within the courts, undercover LEO, child protection agencies and the list could be huge with that description. And any of those jmho would make it case sensitive.

That "thought" or "info" wherever the "source" came from for this article/story and timing is interesting for sure. :thinking: JMHO I thought there would be more "looking back on stories from 2016" as MSM usually does at beginning of new year. Possible that what this was? Zip from any Local MSM about case though.

Midlo/Red Oak and all the towns near by all had people on MB Facebook as well as the many for other areas around the US for that matter. And I feel certain she had friends and foe that were not on Social Media. That is why for me at least,possibilities the Suspect could be anyone.
JMHO

I'm so excited something is (hopefully) developing! I don't have time to read everything posted here today before asking if anyone thinks it's the people who moved to Ohio? I actually left a tip w/ LE about them. The man is a former SWAT officer, and fits the build of SP. He and wife went to church w/ MB and BB... And I saw the wife (of man just mentioned) in an FB photo posted by MB (it's her and BB sitting at a local pub). So there was def. a "friendliness" among them as couples. I know that doesn't necessarily give motive, but maybe once investigated/interviewed, a motive would be clear or seem possible?

Yes, I imagine the driver is using the overhead for light without having to use interiors. There is a reason for this. Not sure what - but there is a reason.

Common sense tells us this car is up to -- something. The driver's behavior is odd. Whether it's related to the murder is anyone's guess. It is tempting to think so due to time and proximity to the major event that occurred just down the road not all that long later.

If the car is related to the murder - if it is an accomplice, for example, acting somehow in tandem, executing some kind of communication/preparation/who knows or it's the murderer him or herself -- there is one thing that is certain. Well, IMO anyway.

As well as this thing was planned out, I don't think the risk of having actual plates would be taken. It would have to be false plates. You don't plan to the "T" and then make such an obvious snafu.

Now, examining the idea that this is a wayward driver who pulled into the lot to check the phone, or take a nap, etc. -- I don't see the headlights lights popping off and on immediately, but that could have been a mistake. The "skulking" and circling behavior is not, however. That is intentional -- and not what someone who needs just to check the phone or take a 20 minute catnap does. If the driver is doing nothing wrong, there is no need to scope the premises. In fact, I would think that is counter-intuitive. Take care of one's purpose and then move on -- why spend time touring the building?

Hmm -- "touring the building" -- reminds me of behavior associated with a murder that happened that night just down the road that night.

Anyhow.

When I worked in Boston, I was stuck with making a commute for about a year back and forth from my apartment in Manchester, NH. It was God-awful, particularly if it was a work day capped by an event, meetings, etc., sticking me with an even later commute and extra exhaustion.

I was in sales, and also had to travel and call on customers and attend sales events. I was often still on the road around 9/10ish PM, and throughout many different, unfamiliar areas. This was some time ago; I did not have the luxury of a GPS or Google Maps.

I was a woman in my 20's at the time. Of course, I was anxious about pulling in parking lots of closed businesses, which I had to do from time to time. I was either trying to find a place to make a pitstop, make a phone call, or take a catnap so I didn't fall asleep while driving.

If I really did need to pull off the highway or main road, I always found the most populated lot I could find. Sometimes, there was no population, at all. Many times, there were no small stores or gas stations. That made me nervous. No matter what, I always chose lots with the best lighting. I did, like this driver, park under an overhead light. I also kept on one of my interior overheads so I looked less like a sitting duck for car thieves, or I just needed the light to make a call, check directions... Overall, everything I did was based on utility and safety.

No matter what, the last thing I would have thought to do was drive around the perimeter of the building, stop and start, and mess with my headlights. I stayed as close to the road as possible, locked my doors, and limited my behavior to what was the safest and most expeditious. Across 14 months, I was checked on in a lot by a passing cop twice, but that was not what made me nervous. I was scared, of course, of "bad guys."

To me, that is just all common sense.

Clearly, this car was up to somethin'-somethin'.

He or she was not working on a Soduko.

(In my opinion, anyhow.)

LOL, re: Soduko! I agree&#8230; I have had to stop off and look at my phone before and I&#8217;ve never turned my lights off. If anything, I keep them on so people see me/for safety. The only times in my life I have turned in somewhere and turned off my lights is because I don&#8217;t want my car noticed (not for criminal reasons, though :innocent:)&#8230; Yes, even if not related to this case, the car/driver&#8217;s actions are suspicious and seem like more than just stopping to check his or her phone for a minute or for something innocuous or innocent&#8230;

A thought as I was awaiting my Mom to get out of therapy earlier.

"There is a new &#8220;person of interest&#8221; and his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved, one source says." http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/01/...n-of-interest-and-vehicle-of-interest-emerge/

:thinking: MB fb friends at the beginning had friends from all walks of life with various employers. Haven't looked in a while but there were LEO and employees from police departments. There are also photos from camps that at least 1 has a patrol car in the background. Does not mean that the car was there as part of the camp. But there were LEO type employees that iirc were CG members on MB fb friends list.

JMHO, " his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved" does not mean that the "new POI" is LEO. Again JMHO, what if the Suspect was trying to set someone up? Especially with the SWAT clothing and POLICE very prominently on there for the camera to capture. Could be real or perceived beliefs of some sort. Not appearing to hid from any camera. "law enforcement connections" could be anyone from vendors, personnel for any LEO entity, someone working within the courts, undercover LEO, child protection agencies and the list could be huge with that description. And any of those jmho would make it case sensitive.

That "thought" or "info" wherever the "source" came from for this article/story and timing is interesting for sure. :thinking: JMHO I thought there would be more "looking back on stories from 2016" as MSM usually does at beginning of new year. Possible that what this was? Zip from any Local MSM about case though.

Midlo/Red Oak and all the towns near by all had people on MB Facebook as well as the many for other areas around the US for that matter. And I feel certain she had friends and foe that were not on Social Media. That is why for me at least,possibilities the Suspect could be anyone.
JMHO
I was just thinking before I read your post about that LEO that one of the locals told us was attending a few other boot camps (possibly AT's) right after MB death and the feeling was they were watching but then all of a sudden vanished and quit coming.
Anybody else remember this from the early threads?
The LEO that was once on MB's MIL's FB has since been removed, like within the past month.

Coincidence, I say. How else would you place the victim at a certain spot for an x amount of time to just not being recorded? Unless of course the attack and murder happened in a room. In that case we would still be looking at another coincidence not being recorded, the escape.

Something to note though - again only valid, if the SWFA vehicle is related - look at the almost common concept between the movements of the Nissan Altima at the SWFA i.e.slowly cruising around a surveillance cams armed Fort Knox and the movements of the SP at the surveillance cams packed church. He may not even have known, that the outside cams were malfunctioning.

Why in the world would anyone enter a gun store property in the middle of the night knowing that a police cruiser would almost instantly check on him? Because it may have been part of the plan and he took a calculable chance.

Why would anyone break and enter a church in the wee morning hours knowing that the entire gig would be recorded - and possibly the murder too, if it was pre-planned? Because it may have been part of an opportunistic plan and he took a calculable chance.

-Nin
Nin,
When the Altima is beginning to turn into SWFA the turn their lights off before they have even fully turned off the highway. Is there any chance you have stills or frames as they do this and begin into the parking lot?
TIA

I thought the same thing you did. SWFA did not upload that video without LE either blessing it or requesting it. In a small town, business owners typically don't want to get sideways with LE. They probably wouldn't have done this willy-nilly.

I think the plate is clear enough so that LE probably already has it. UNLESS the plate was sprayed. By that I mean, there is an available spray-on product that will blur your plates from cameras. Some people have used this to avoid camera-toll machines. And if they are familiar with law enforcement, would be aware of it.

I also think the Altima driver is LE. Because. When they pull into the SWFA parking lot, they turn off their lights BEFORE entering. I've read in LE terminology this is called "going dark" and they do it to be able to observe the whole building and scene and delay being spotted.

Another video tech enhanced the SWFA store video and noted that is appears the windshield wipers are not on in the parking lot.

Which leads me to believe the Altima is up to no good.

I don't think this is a lost person or random drunk. Because. They do the opposite of what someone lost or confused would do. By turning off the lights (instead of maybe putting your brights on. AND not running the wind shield wipers (would probably increase the speed to see where they were going).

And that close proximity to the time and place of the murders tends to lead me to believe the murder and meandering car are related.

I agree with you in that the driver of the car exhibits no drunk or confused behavior. I think he or she is purposeful. Turning off the lights as he or she starts to turn in - that's a deliberate act.

Where we disagree is on your two other points. I believe SWFA released the video because they believed LE was making no progress.

And as for the plate spray - that product as I understand it is only effective with cameras that take snapshots - not video cameras that record multiple frames per second, moving video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsure. Because the door that Suspect came out of Room 8 that door was open and did not move when Suspect came out. So I am thinking because West hallway door was unlocked as was the Dutch door, class rooms may not have been locked. We do not know if Suspect opened the door further down from the one we see coming out of at end of video but there is a door open you can see the kick plate. JMHO I doubt the doors with the hardware on room 8 are going to stay open with out the little stopper being down. As we see also on the door close as Suspect goes out. So would room 8's. It does not move. I suspect the door open in the hallway further down is rigged same way. Also I think the door that Suspect is smashing is maybe the Locked Office doors at end of SE hallway JMHO
Are you talking about the door just past the dutch double doors? My understanding is that is a family bathroom. Or are you talking at the end of the long MPD video? That has to be the East hall (I am extremely confident it is the NE camera looking South others may view otherwise).

At any rate the main point of posting that image is that is very likely what Missy would have seen upon entering the church and not even having to turn her head to fully look down the South hall. It is one thing to see a door like the door to room 4 open in the west hall but quite another to see the dutch doors like that. But like I said, she might not have bothered to pay attention to it but my gut tells me it would have got her attention. I just can't see her obliviously continuing west unless she heard or saw SP in that direction. Nor can I see her just make a left and head toward the bathrooms without taking notice nor caring what that may be all about, unless once again she heard or saw SP to her left. But I highly doubt she saw SP at all before the last second or two of her life. It wouldn't be a bad guess to say SP made some noise to attract Missy in a particular direction. I am not sold on that yet.

As I see it, if this were planned in any way SP had at best a 1 in 3 chance of being in the right place to kill her without having to try chasing her around the building or get her before she could get outside. Further, SP would have to have been in a place at the point of Missy's arrival to be able to see her vehicle arrive and know it was her and not someone else or to see if more than one vehicle, and thus more people, arrived. Otherwise SP would be making blind guesses at these contingencies. If that were the case (blind guesses) then every element of the crime in the church would more likely than not be coincidental happenstance - and I don't believe that to be the case at all. And I don't believe that Missy simply walked into that church and did exactly what she did every time she walked in that church regardless of whether or not the Dutch Doors looked like that. I can't get past that and I would truly be shocked if that was what she did.

Like I have always said, I could very well be wrong.

...RSBM...

...RSBM...

I have thought that BB's too perfect alibi, his pointing out the Miss. plates on the rental car... the totality is either BB is involved somehow OR someone knew about his trip and tried to make him look guilty by choosing this rare opportunity of his absence... hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC