TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-37&p=13023265#post13023265

re: Nin's post from page 31 this thread.

In the clip where SP emerges from behind an open door in the main hallway, then proceeds to try to open the next door with tools but without success, and at one point SP looks right toward the camera above the porte cochere doors...

In NIN's enhanced photo I see the CS technician and an evidence marker and the evidence behind that marker... That evidence would be behind that door SP intentionally left open in the main hallway - at least from the point of view of the porte cochere camera and doors. I am convinced that SP hid in that room doorway, attacked from behind that door as MB reached that corner to the westside main doors hall (perhaps turn left to the light switches). If you were MB walking down the hallway, would you be suspicious that in an empty church someone left one of so many doors open after Sunday services? Probably not.

Someone more camera savvy would probably say that there is a blind spot where the porte cochere camera cuts off where the main hallway meets that main doors hall, and the main doors hall camera - which is where the evidence marker is on the floor, on the corner.
Well I don't know. But I think that this view wouldn't look like someone just left a door open.
attachment.php

That would look rather suspicious to me. Who knows if Missy would find that not suspicious and just keep on walking without a second thought.

Attachments

• WhatMissySawSouth.png
    WhatMissySawSouth.png
    313.5 KB · Views: 455
We all knew from day one that this was a personal crime. Someone or several wanted Missy gone. I truly think the car video is related to the crime.The way the perp was casually strolling in the church hallways tells me they wanted to take their time because when Missy did show up , time was tight. It looks like it was a well planned murder and the time of night allowed the perp to take it slow. Missy's injuries showed someone's pure anger and maybe an affair was not the motive. Didn't LE state that a love triangle theory wasn't going anywhere in their investigation? that statement can mean a lot in regards to what path the motive could be. A control freak will not let anyone interfere with their daily plans or lifestyle. MOO

I've seen the results of a FB subpoena. I've only seen the one. It's not like the dump that you can do for yourself. FB has everything you type, every thing you send, every FB page you visit, every click you make. O.O

You just potentially answered two questions for me: Why would the perp(s) be at SWFA a couple of hours before the murder, and why did he (or she) give himself so little time to commit the murder given that students were arriving soon? It didn't occur to me that it might take him a long time to get his clothing and gear together, dry off somehow and break into the church (and not necessarily in that order.

If the perp is familiar with LE investigations or swat training, picking the time of night was for a reason. No one was around and the perp had all the time to get things in place before Missy showed up. If they had prior exposure to LE by working in that element or heard stories from a family member then i would not be surprised to learn that perhaps the murder was recorded. Didn't LE throw that out in the net awhile back?. The car video that has been getting more exposure has made me think about the little statements that LE made in the beginning stages like, the love triangle theory didnt go any where and perhaps the murder could have been recorded...

Well I don't know. But I think that this view wouldn't look like someone just left a door open.
attachment.php

That would look rather suspicious to me. Who knows if Missy would find that not suspicious and just keep on walking without a second thought.

Years ago, I taught a Religious Education class. I had keys to the church for setting up my classroom and never would I have questioned something out of line. There was one time I went to set up for my students and my door was wide open. I never thought anything of it. Something more became of that, which I don't feel comforable elaborating, but, being naive is all of our worst enemy.

The 1:45 time lapse between videos could give the perp time to dry off or change clothes if he found a covered place to wait before breaking in.

Translation.

The 2 are connected.

Btw. Remember the close up of the car rear and everybody was guessing what the sticker was.

Well in those pics the license plate number was 100% invisible.

So how was a earlier poster today able to zoom in on the license plate (and catch numbers/letters) while the car was exiting.

So imo. LE has the license plate number. Because the fbi zoom feature is better than the sluether that showed us the license plate today.
Was this zoomed in picture posted somewhere?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Who else is remembering back to October when MPD or the ECSD went to meet with the FBI in Dallas? We thought they'd return with subpoenas. Could that FBI meeting somehow be connected to this new LE connected POI? How "new" is "new"?
Very good point DeDee. I think that's lines up with some people leaving town as well.

Very interesting....but I have no idea what it all means. I was surprised to see other vehicles traveling that road so early in the morning. I guess there really are night owls like me! :D

I so wish for justice for Missy. Answers for her family, especially the children. I don't know if the answers will ever be all answered, or give closure, or help with their grieving. But I do pray they find peace.

If it hadn't been raining so hard that morning, it would have reminded me of a friend of mine that feeds ferals. She pulls into parking lots, flashes her headlights, and the feral cats come running to eat. It's fascinating to watch, because other vehicles are coming and going and the cats are no where to be seen. Then BOOM, they all show up!

that area is a new by pass so anyone traveling northbound on Hwy 67 that wants to go over to Waxahachie or Ennis will take this new route, it by passes Midlothian and goes around the town of Waxahachie, traffic was a mess before they made this new highway

We all knew from day one that this was a personal crime. Someone or several wanted Missy gone. I truly think the car video is related to the crime.The way the perp was casually strolling in the church hallways tells me they wanted to take their time because when Missy did show up , time was tight. It looks like it was a well planned murder and the time of night allowed the perp to take it slow. Missy's injuries showed someone's pure anger and maybe an affair was not the motive. Didn't LE state that a love triangle theory wasn't going anywhere in their investigation? that statement can mean a lot in regards to what path the motive could be. A control freak will not let anyone interfere with their daily plans or lifestyle. MOO

agree fully

Translation.

The 2 are connected.

Btw. Remember the close up of the car rear and everybody was guessing what the sticker was.

Well in those pics the license plate number was 100% invisible.

So how was a earlier poster today able to zoom in on the license plate (and catch numbers/letters) while the car was exiting.

So imo. LE has the license plate number. Because the fbi zoom feature is better than the sluether that showed us the license plate today.

if you are speaking of my close up it was done from the gun store video as the car leaves the lot, when he hits the brake there is a glare so I did it before he applied the brakes

Anyone think it's more than one involved? Say a couple of people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought that, they had to have a look out at the very least. And as for the podcast where NG says he killed her with tools at the church. Maybe but he had to have tools to break in to the church so I do not completely agree with that theory

if you are speaking of my close up it was done from the gun store video as the car leaves the lot, when he hits the brake there is a glare so I did it before he applied the brakes

Yes. Good job on that. It showed more detail of the plate imo. So I wonder if the fbi was able to get the actual number.

Because LE seemed like they knew who the nissan belonged to. But they did that presser to see if the person would man up.

Atleast so the person couldn't later on say that they didn't know their car was of interest. Jmo

Thanks.

Was this zoomed in picture posted somewhere?

Yes. I tried to find it to compare to the other car rear pics that we sluethed already. But I didn't refind it as of yet. And I just seen it today.

DizzyC. Help. Lol

I always thought that, they had to have a look out at the very least. And as for the podcast where NG says he killed her with tools at the church. Maybe but he had to have tools to break in to the church so I do not completely agree with that theory

I think the perp in the Nissan entered the church before 3:45 or whatever.

Because its odd that LE doesn't show footage during the time of entry.

But they showed footage of the entry and exit of the Nissan at the gun store. Jmo

If the perp is familiar with LE investigations or swat training, picking the time of night was for a reason. No one was around and the perp had all the time to get things in place before Missy showed up. If they had prior exposure to LE by working in that element or heard stories from a family member then i would not be surprised to learn that perhaps the murder was recorded. Didn't LE throw that out in the net awhile back?. The car video that has been getting more exposure has made me think about the little statements that LE made in the beginning stages like, the love triangle theory didnt go any where and perhaps the murder could have been recorded...

im hoping if this pans out LE has touch DNA that will settle the matter. Im sure one of the big hurdles in any criminal case is proof, they have to have the proof to get a conviction. Im also hoping this person is such a narcissist they saved evidence that will sink his ship. Keeping my fingers crossed, im having some renewed hope the more I re think the info we do have...

Yes. I tried to find it to compare to the other car rear pics that we sluethed already. But I didn't refind it as of yet. And I just seen it today.

DizzyC. Help. Lol

ok ill try, ive never been able to post pics, you cant drag and drop so ill try to find it, this is not my forte

16009868_728966423948810_136942315_o.jpg

i also admit i had help I have a LE guy up here that does this stuff, he said there is just not enough data to make the pic clear, he didnt think it could get any better either the data is just not there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member