TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"All we lay persons have from LE so far is a comment that alibis have been checked out."

You have more than that. Not only did LE do the checking, but they indicated that the alibi checked out - iow, RB was in CA at the time of the murder. And the "motives" that some have envisioned for RB are ones I think are more convenient fantasy (for those who want to propose family did it) than meaningful and logical. He knew someone who might have had a beef with MB (or maybe didn't), but it wasn't him.

Sex, money. Those are the common motives. RB doesn't fit either of those.

I don't believe that RB is SP, but he does have motive. MB was cheating on his son, and that seemed to be known by BB as well as other family members. If a person is hurting your son and causing him pain, especially if there is another unmarried woman you adore and believe is perfect for your son, I can envision a motive to kill. You could save a loved one from a lifetime of pain and suffering.

Eons ago, I was sent a Mercantile Feed FB page with a bunch of photos from a bbq that was held there in early April 2016. WH posted it. It was liked by RB, for one. in several of the photos,was a guy who looks exactly like BB. Others I did not recognise but, Missy was not in the photos. W Hs' son was. At some point I deleted the message photos .....I have looked but am not on on FB and the account appears to be private,now . WH i s friends with BB and RB and I think, the whole clan. I know that RB has an alibi, but I can easily see a motive for wanting MB out of BBs life and well-to-do WH IN it , fom RBs point of view...... Mercantile Feed ,Liberty Hill, TX. JMO JMOJ MO

Another possible motive...

The new SWFA video is fascinating. Thanks, Ezrah and Mimi.

This is what I get for catching some Z's. My quick observations on this whole video. First, that is a silver Altima. Second, the Creekside parking lot lights on the Southwest parking lot were lit up and the SWFA camera pointed in that direction would see Missy's truck arriving - though more by inference rather than actually being able to make out something the size of her truck directly. Third, turning off the lights upon entering the lot has my attention as well as turning them off and stopping at various times on the path around SWFA. Fourth, I did not notice anyone exiting the vehicle. Fifth, the vehicle parked conspicuously under a light in the parking lot for a period of time before leaving. Sixth, I will have to see some enhancements of what the driver looks like but if that is hair of that length seen that very well could be a female driver.

It is possible that someone was casing the place but that would be a rather dumb criminal as the best time to actually do it would be during the day when it wouldn't be so obvious. It is also possible that this vehicle was meant to be seen. That is, the behaviors of the driver with respect to turning lights off and on and even parking were meant to make sure that SWFA and MPD would see this vehicle at that time.

Right now, after getting the video down it is frame ripping time and evaluating what can be seen. I look forward to work by the image experts here to see what can be learned.

Does anyone know if Texas rentals have a license plate that designates them as rentals? They used to in Fl but had to change because tourists were being stopped and mugged.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Don't know. I doubt it was a rental, at least from the big rental places, because the rental companies don't keep cars for too many years. That being a 2010-2012 Nissan Altima would put it over 3 years. That said, the rental car companies do buy only from certain manufacturers so it is possible to find which of the rental companies rent Altimas, if any. It could be a smaller rental company or the service department of a dealer or repair place that offer loaners so you could have a car that old in that situation.

Don't know. I doubt it was a rental, at least from the big rental places, because the rental companies don't keep cars for too many years. That being a 2010-2012 Nissan Altima would put it over 3 years. That said, the rental car companies do buy only from certain manufacturers so it is possible to find which of the rental companies rent Altimas, if any. It could be a smaller rental company or the service department of a dealer or repair place that offer loaners so you could have a car that old in that situation.
The green Prius in the Dan Markel
case that was used in Markel's assassination was rented from a rather low rent scrappy place in Miami. But the green Prius fit in w/ Markel's neighborhood. So, who knows?

Does anyone know if Texas rentals have a license plate that designates them as rentals? They used to in Fl but had to change because tourists were being stopped and mugged.

In Texas there is no designation on a license plate that differentiates a rental from a non-rental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to ask this, (not really but only because I can't do it) but would someone be able to draw or show where the car went, where the cars brights were flicked on and off. Essentially show where the car went in the parking lot and in relation to Creekside?

I hate to ask this, (not really but only because I can't do it) but would someone be able to draw or show where the car went, where the cars brights were flicked on and off. Essentially show where the car went in the parking lot and in relation to Creekside?

The Altima that entered the SWFA parking lot went counter-clockwise around the SWFA building, that is, facing away from Creekside itself. I did not notice - and someone else should correct - that the vehicle turned the lights off and on at any time in while crossing the front of SWFA which would be in the direction of Creekside.

FYI Part of HLN's Primetime Justice Dec 29 transcript:

"BLOOM: Robyn Walensky is a senior news anchor for the Blaze Radio Network. She joins me from Atlanta. So, Robyn, where does this investigation stand right now? We always have to be concerned when time is passing and we don`t have a suspect.

ROBYN WALENSKY, SENIOR NEWS ANCHOR, BLAZE RADIO NETWORK: I`ll tell you, Lisa, this was a horrendous crime. It took place in a very holy place, in a church. I have been living in Dallas for five years, and I`ve been covering the story since the day that it broke, and what strikes me about it is that
this is a church, a community church. This is not first Baptist Dallas. This is not gateway. This is not mega church. This is 30 miles Southwest of Dallas, Texas. The only people who know about this church, Lisa, are the people who pray there. And so this crime .

BLOOM: Yes.

WALENSKY: . really disturbs me, because this was meticulous planning, with the outfit, with that police SWAT style outfit. And let me tell you
something, who in the world would do this and that person was seen at 3:50 a.m. on a Sunday into a Monday. This is meticulous planning. This person absolutely knew that Terri Bevers was going to be in that church at 5:00 a.m. doing her class -- her exercise class."

More at link: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1612/29/ptab.01.html

Also twitter link to short video from same program:

[video=twitter;814682461791612928]https://twitter.com/PTJusticeHLN/status/814682461791612928[/video]

In my state, there are little Barcodes on the back window if the car is a rental, and usually whatever state you rented the car in is the state listed on the plate. Remember BB making a show of showing back up in Texas with Mississippi license plates, after MB's murder? That car was rented in Mississippi, as indicated by the plates. However, I didn't personally see his rental car or his plates, but as I understand that's a small piece of BB's alibi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

In my state, there are little Barcodes on the back window if the car is a rental, and usually whatever state you rented the car in is the state listed on the plate. Remember BB making a show of showing back up in Texas with Mississippi license plates, after MB's murder? That car was rented in Mississippi, as indicated by the plates. However, I didn't personally see his rental car or his plates, but as I understand that's a small piece of BB's alibi.

Yes, he states this in his interview with his father outside of MPD about the dog fight/bloody shirt incident

What makes you so sure the cops would have figured it out? They have not figured out much of anything in this case, that we know. Lack of release of info, video, has been the norm.

^bbm Respectfully questioning if ^ this is true. Huuuuuggggge diff btwn LE "figuring it out" & publicly releasing all the evid'y. dots and how LE connected them. IDK about this case in particular.

LE not making public what they have "figured out" does not translate to LE "not figuring out much." Unlike TV or movies, in RL it's not common for LE to publicly release bits & bobs as they investigate over a period of months or years (at least not pre-arrest). Rarely any benefit to LE to publicly announce: Col. Mustard killed her w the candlestick.

Many crim cases reflect the same pattern of LE communications w gen pub: i.e., some pressers immed'ly after crime and for couple weeks after, then virtual silence until an arrest.
All JM2cts.

So in light of the discovery of this video, I wonder if we can look back to MPD's FB post from May 20th where they first listed the car as a vehicle of interest. BB made some comments and called on MPD to clarify that the car was not a suspect vehicle. I just remember at the time that his posts caught my attention and the video jogged my memory. I have screen shots but don't think I can link them....

Thanks to Ezrah for finding the video!

Now, upon having viewed what LE got from SWFA, I have a hard time seeing any reason LE would have thought this driver might have seen anything helpful. It was over 2 hours before murderer arrived at CCoC, it's rainy with fuzzy visibility (even with cams who have pictures), there's traffic zooming by that you can't tell much about, and how and why could anything in such a setting be helpful to knowing what happened 2 hours later?

It makes me wonder if LE just put this out there to give a bone to the media and amateur detectives, to keep them busy chasing something meaningless, and a way to get them out of their hair on the "let us see what you have" stuff. The fact that LE gave such a strong disclaimer as to the car not being the suspect etc, combined with the pointlessness of the video and the amount of clear visibility it shows for that night at that hour (essentially nothing), even though there was plenty of other traffic down that highway, makes me think that this was LE's attempt to "keep the kids busy and distracted" while they do their work, so to speak.

Jesus, this dude is doomed no matter what he does.

Well, how do you know BB wasn't having them himself? I can't help but think that's what got MB started. I suspect, if this was true, there would have been some serious animosity between the 2 women.

I may not be recalling correctly but didn't MB speak with a divorce lawyer? I suspect a divorce would have been costly, not only for them but the kids as well.

So round and round it goes. Each had info on the other, perhaps. However, MB never got the opportunity to tell her side. But according to the SW, MPD wanted access to BB's FB as well. Of course, we didn't find this out until much later because it was sealed.

And I really wish that instead of being coy...WSers would just say what they mean. All this "mystery" is confusing and adds unnecessary
drama.

Well, how do you know BB wasn't having them himself?

We do not know for certain if he was or not. If you're referring to WH, I think she, for my own personal reasons, would not have an affair with a married man. I suspect MB's affairs began with her new found life in the fitness world.

Would be interested to know how she landed on the SW list though. We could speculate about several ways.

I may not be recalling correctly but didn't MB speak with a divorce lawyer?

I cannot verify this speculation. Is there a link or SS?

Thanks to Ezrah for finding the video!

Now, upon having viewed what LE got from SWFA, I have a hard time seeing any reason LE would have thought this driver might have seen anything helpful. It was over 2 hours before murderer arrived at CCoC, it's rainy with fuzzy visibility (even with cams who have pictures), there's traffic zooming by that you can't tell much about, and how and why could anything in such a setting be helpful to knowing what happened 2 hours later?

It makes me wonder if LE just put this out there to give a bone to the media and amateur detectives, to keep them busy chasing something meaningless, and a way to get them out of their hair on the "let us see what you have" stuff. The fact that LE gave such a strong disclaimer as to the car not being the suspect etc, combined with the pointlessness of the video and the amount of clear visibility it shows for that night at that hour (essentially nothing), even though there was plenty of other traffic down that highway, makes me think that this was LE's attempt to "keep the kids busy and distracted" while they do their work, so to speak.

I feel the car is up to something - why turn lights off? Or flash lights, etc... it's up to something of no good- JMO

Jesus, this dude is doomed no matter what he does.
I apologize for stepping on your toes Hexe. I wasn't implying anything about BB being the culprit. I was simply using his Mississippi rental car as an example regarding the license plate having the state that you rented from as the plate on the car. As Razz was asking if Texas has special rental license plates. If a rental was rented in Texas, it's likely to have Texas plates, rented in Mississippi then Mississippi license plates, etc.
:)

I feel the car is up to something - why turn lights off? Or flash lights, etc... it's up to something of no good- JMO

I agree with you.

After watching the video on multiple occasions, my observations are very similar to Jethro's. However, I have a few things to add. After driving around the parking lot with the headlights off, it's interesting that the car stops directly under the light. I am assuming that was an intentional choice.... just like turning the lights off as the car enters the parking lot. Was the driver using the light from outside the car to help him/her accomplish a task inside the car?

Also, this clip is from 2:00, correct? That's just under 2 hours from when SP was first seen on video INSIDE the church. Given the damage to the exterior of the church, I think that SP arrived significantly ahead of 3:50. Could SP have been making final preparations shortly after 2? Entirely possible IMO.

It's also interesting that the driver is hard to see... dressed in black????

Thanks again for new information!

I agree with you.

After watching the video on multiple occasions, my observations are very similar to Jethro's. However, I have a few things to add. After driving around the parking lot with the headlights off, it's interesting that the car stops directly under the light. I am assuming that was an intentional choice.... just like turning the lights off as the car enters the parking lot. Was the driver using the light from outside the car to help him/her accomplish a task inside the car?

Also, this clip is from 2:00, correct? That's just under 2 hours from when SP was first seen on video INSIDE the church. Given the damage to the exterior of the church, I think that SP arrived significantly ahead of 3:50. Could SP have been making final preparations shortly after 2? Entirely possible IMO.

It's also interesting that the driver is hard to see... dressed in black????

Thanks again for new information!

Does anyone else see long hair? I don't personally think SP Is a girl, but I see long hair on one of the still shots posted.

We do not know for certain if he was or not. If you're referring to WH, I think she, for my own personal reasons, would not have an affair with a married man. I suspect MB's affairs began with her new found life in the fitness world.

Would be interested to know how she landed on the SW list though. We could speculate about several ways.

I cannot verify this speculation. Is there a link or SS?
What are your personal reasons for knowing WH wouldn't have an affair with a married man? It sounds as though you may have some personal knowledge. Anyway, maybe what they had was an emotional affair, and not the physical kind. IDK. Speculating here, but maybe that gave whoever more reason (more motive) to get rid of MB?

About the lawyer, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads