TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness it's about stinking time! I will say this new information about new movement is making lot of locals very happy. Praying we get some more information soon so we can truly discuss this in a little more depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S(he) switches off the lights before making the turn and again turns to the right to get into the Northern end of the N parking lot of the SWFA, where they switch on the lights again. I find that interesting.

-Nin
Why would anyone w/ any smarts or LE background drive into SWFA
knowing full well (Or probably does because of the turning off of the headlights) that this place is LOADED with surveillance cameras?! This makes no sense unless it's someone unfamiliar with the area or......the car cannot be identified or traced.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

knowing full well (Or probably does because of the turning off of the headlights) that this place is LOADED with surveillance cameras?! This makes no sense unless it's someone unfamiliar with the area or......the car cannot be identified or traced.

Unless it's smoke and mirrors by perp. Decoy, distraction? Perp might think he/ she more clever than other LE. JMO

Its about time! hoping justice comes soon for Missy! Her daughters need closure.....

Again, great find of Ezrah (video) and great find of arkansasmimi (article from today)!!

The vehicle/ Nissan Altima may or may not be involved in the MB case. Unless I hear otherwise I am checking the surveillance tape frame by frame.

Here is the SWFA video surveillance clip from April 18 posted by SWFA on December 5, 2016, on youtube and posted on WS by Ezrah.

Fast forward to marker 6:50 and make sure you reduce the speed to .25. Put it on full screen and move the cursor down out of the picture, the red line will disappear. Follow the movements inside the car . You can see the shoulder of the driver:

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

I am in particular looking at the part of the clip, where the Nissan is leaving the SWFA parking area to the North of the building, after sitting there for several minutes, marker 6:58, several frames.

We are looking at the frame, just before the Nissan hits the first longer light reflection on the pavement.

Helmet?

attachment.php

It looks like the driver is leaning forward for a brief moment.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ni56xx helmet visible WS.jpg
    ni56xx helmet visible WS.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 397
  • ni56xx helmet visible copy with outline WS.jpg
    ni56xx helmet visible copy with outline WS.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 393
It's possible this vehicle was stolen, borrowed or if it was someone affiliated with A LEO it might be someone who borrowed it out of evidence? They would know it would be untraceable. It's also possible the plates were switched as some one suggested a while back.

Connection(s) to LE does not necessarily mean he's a LEO. Could be a friend, relative, business related etc.. Again, we do not know, if the vehicle is related to the case. If he was related, we could be looking at an individual, that went to the church, broke a door/window or two and then drove over to the SWFA to wait for any dispatch.

That could also explain the turning off of the headlights. Breaking lights would simulate regular light from the back and not draw attention of any approaching dispatch vehicles. He simply disappears into the dark rainy road.

-Nin

It's possible this vehicle was stolen, borrowed or if it was someone affiliated with A LEO it might be someone who borrowed it out of evidence? They would know it would be untraceable. It's also possible the plates were switched as some one suggested a while back.

That's a great point Glammie. Do they still impound drug dealers vehicles? Not sure where they keep them but I do believe at some point, these vehicles are sold by LE.
Usually in a mall parking lot.

So, new poi is male and has connections to LE. Wow. Let's tread carefully. No names or distinctions, only generalities until LE let us know anything - or not.

-Nin
And is a local and I'll also add appears to walk a little bow-legged in my opinion (watch video closely).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looks like the seat was pretty far back. Tall driver?

Could "law enforcement connections" be broad enough to include informants?

Connection(s) to LE does not necessarily mean he's a LEO. Could be a friend, relative, business related etc.. Again, we do not know, if the vehicle is related to the case. If he was related, we could be looking at an individual, that went to the church, broke a door/window or two and then drove over to the SWFA to wait for any dispatch.

That could also explain the turning off of the headlights. Breaking lights would simulate regular light from the back and not draw attention of any approaching dispatch vehicles. He simply disappears into the dark rainy road.

-Nin
Could have also listened to scanner or radio call to see if alarm triggered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That's a great point Glammie. Do they still impound drug dealers vehicles? Not sure where they keep them but I do believe at some point, these vehicles are sold by LE.
Usually in a mall parking lot.

Yes, they have auctions.

-Nin

I agree.....there are many possibilities that could connect a person to LE.

1400 people Grace says LOL there was 3005 when I moved there in 1986 now its more like 30K I would guess if you include the out of city new developments that have sprung up in the last 10 years

The perp is probably affiliated with the Waxahachie department. But has buddies in Midlothian as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay