TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first posed the question about the two vehicles in SWFA parking lot, another poster on here replied that the vehicles are also on google earth. Later, another person referred to a tv screen being visible on the 2nd level of SWFA. Does anyone know if there is an apartment upstairs?
Don't know about an apartment but I would expect they have offices there and likely loss-prevention staff that are there during store hours watching what is going on.

Long time lurker here...first post. Jethro, I'm sure you've noticed, but the Altima in your POI's google street view appears to have a sunroof. The car in the SWFA does not - at least from what I can tell.

Also, for whatever it's worth, I think SP is a woman.

Okay, back to lurking. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time lurker here...first post. Jethro, I'm sure you've noticed, but the Altima in your POI's google street view appears to have a sunroof. The car in the SWFA does not - at least from what I can tell.

I just looked at pics again and at one point it looks like there is a passenger in the car and at another point no passenger. Was the car on video the whole time? Could someone have gotten out of the car while in the gun store parking lot? Was this a drop off?

I wonder if maybe perp removed the "shoes" beforehand and grabbed them before tearing out the door.
Or maybe left them behind?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
With that hammer as a weapon ( if true) a good hard swing from behind would take MB down in one blow. No need to run. That outfit may have been as much to keep clean as it was to prevent identification. Sorry to be so graphic.

Then that would make it not the same car, that is for certain.

No, house not sold and really no changes that I am aware of.

As far as the Altima in the video is concerned we don't have enough detail or discoveries yet from it that increases my certainty. However, I have said from way back that when MPD brought the Altima up in the first place that I thought they were sending a message to SP. So regardless of whether my POI are in play or not here someone for sure is and hopefully something that can make a strong connection to a specific individual can be found. But I will also say that the presence of this video is creating noise where SP would probably much prefer silence. So this may be more of a message considering that even this video does not show us any footage from the west or south sides of the SWFA building.

What bothers me the most about the video is the fact that MPD didn't offer this up earlier on their own. This certainly would have generated some tips and possibly led somewhere. By now someone might have already forgotten about seeing an Altima while they were out and about that night. Even if it turns out to be unrelated at least it would be out of the way and done with. I don't understand why MPD would be playing such a game, however, since if SP (or an accomplice, if any) haven't cracked by now they aren't going to.
Thanks! Great point about the video and what side of the building it shows.

With that hammer as a weapon ( if true) a good hard swing from behind would take MB down in one blow. No need to run. That outfit may have been as much to keep clean as it was to prevent identification. Sorry to be so graphic.
She had puncture wounds on head and chest. And unless they were one really cool cuke, I'd be tempted to book it because of the time.

She had puncture wounds on head and chest. And unless they were one really cool cuke, I'd be tempted to book it because of the time.

This murderer appears to have been one cool cucumber--or two

Totally random, and I'm definitely no data expert...but, if they had navigation on their car or satellite radio, would they be able to track that? I have XM on my car, and it goes in/out certain parts where reception is bad. My thinking is even if they didn't have a cell phone on them, wouldn't something still be able to be tracked if they had that? I know the standard Altima's didn't have it, but it was an add on feature. They all look the same on the outside, just different features on the inside. I was going to buy one in 2011, so I did a ton of research. JMO

I was thinking that in a few years, when more and more people are driving "smart cars," it'll become harder for criminals to evade tracking, unless they're driving old cars, power off their phones and don't use EZPass.

Noticed the other car driving by at the beginning of this video. Surprising to see other people out in that area ,in that weather, at that time of night. On the night before what is a work day for most. JMO, though...

I have watched until my eyes became a square format. :) I've now seen the other car. If it is a SUV in light colour (maybe silver) then there is a second connection to the attempted theft and arrested "binocular man" (look at the video of that incident). I think the arrested man is once standing beside a SUV (or similar, I'm no car expert) as if it's his car. - I think there is a connection and the gun shop had a reason to release the videos one after another ....
I further noticed:

Video time 3.11
I begin to see things and I'm seeing a red car with it's lights on. I see 3 parallel light stripes which I can't see before 3.11. Red car and stripes behind the parking lot of the Altima.
Video time 3.16
Altima stands in parking lot. Red car now has it's lights off, light stripes aren't seen any more.
Video time 6.11
Housewall to the right dark.
Video time 6.16
Housewall illuminated but the light source I don't know.
Video time 6.21
Behind the Altima in parking lot there is a light stripe. Light source I don't know.
Video time 6.26
Light stripe is gone. Reason I don't know.

All the time when the Altima in the parking lot is seen there is a little motion at a certain place. I try to explain where: You see 2 parking lots for the disabled. Across the right of these lots there is something like a "potrusion" or wall (same wall is seen across the left parking lot). Between the roof and this little wall there is a small light interspace. Exactly there I see a little "point", looks like blurred, which is moving during every > curser move (frame) I use. I think there is something/someone's head or shadow which/who is moving all the time, from frame to frame.

Hopefully someone is able to understand my description? :blushing:

I just looked at pics again and at one point it looks like there is a passenger in the car and at another point no passenger. Was the car on video the whole time? Could someone have gotten out of the car while in the gun store parking lot? Was this a drop off?
It is likely considering the SWFA setup that the car was on video the whole time but we can't know for sure because we only have video of the car from two sides of the building.

How do you know this? Just saying, casket was closed for a reason...JMO

:thinking: They had a private family visitation. Closed casket funeral. It possible that they had casket open for family only. Funeral Directors can do wonders. Sadly I have seen it where you couldn't see the horror that happened. I know people that have had closed casket with nothing horrific happen just the wishes of deceased or family. I also known some that because they didn't see the loved one it didn't seem real to them. JMHO

Are you speaking of local LE or all the agencies involved?

he didnt say, probably both for all I know, if I still lived there I would get me some friends and do it ourselves, really made me mad, what else do they have to do in that town ? surely they could have dedicated a few guys to get that job done in a day or less

Remind why we anyone would be thinking the perp didn't bring her/his own tools? Is there something from the video that leads us to think that? I would think the perp brought tools.

surely he had some of his own, how else did he break into the church ? with his bare hands ?

I thought it was a woman well known to the victim. When I first saw this case the saying " hell hath no fury like a woman scorn" came to my mind and every time I see that church video I cant get that saying out of my head.

Now that the store released that 17 angle video in one part as she drives by, I swear that too is a woman with lightish brown hair.

Im so frustrated and I know everyone else is, FB is a complete nightmare of accusations now. I feel bad for many people getting tossed under the bus. I wish we would all just calm down and re focus. Someday I think we will get the answers to this tragedy, thank you for reading this

I have watched until my eyes became a square format. :) I've now seen the other car. If it is a SUV in light colour (maybe silver) then there is a second connection to the attempted theft and arrested "binocular man" (look at the video of that incident). I think the arrested man is once standing beside a SUV (or similar, I'm no car expert) as if it's his car. - I think there is a connection and the gun shop had a reason to release the videos one after another ....
I further noticed:

Video time 3.11
I begin to see things and I'm seeing a red car with it's lights on. I see 3 parallel light stripes which I can't see before 3.11. Red car and stripes behind the parking lot of the Altima.
Video time 3.16
Altima stands in parking lot. Red car now has it's lights off, light stripes aren't seen any more.
Video time 6.11
Housewall to the right dark.
Video time 6.16
Housewall illuminated but the light source I don't know.
Video time 6.21
Behind the Altima in parking lot there is a light stripe. Light source I don't know.
Video time 6.26
Light stripe is gone. Reason I don't know.

All the time when the Altima in the parking lot is seen there is a little motion at a certain place. I try to explain where: You see 2 parking lots for the disabled. Across the right of these lots there is something like a "potrusion" or wall (same wall is seen across the left parking lot). Between the roof and this little wall there is a small light interspace. Exactly there I see a little "point", looks like blurred, which is moving during every > curser move (frame) I use. I think there is something/someone's head or shadow which/who is moving all the time, from frame to frame.

Hopefully someone is able to understand my description? :blushing:

Well, I spit my coffee all over the keyboard Mr(s) Square Eyes.

(Sorry, but that made me laugh, in spite of our tragic topic.)

I have heard this theory, either picking up or dropping of an accomplice at SWFA, a few times. On its face, it makes perfect sense, especially since we don't see what happens behind the building. However, why would an accomplice choose to get in or leave the car at a place that has high quality security cameras catching one's every move? Wouldn't that be risky behavior? And why would LE or SWFA withhold those images? And where would the accomplice go or come from? Surely, given the amount of rain, there would have been noticeable footprint impressions if the accomplice came from the grass/treeline.

I have so many thoughts right now, and many of those have been touched on in this thread. The SWFA video makes me highly confident that there were at least two people involved in MB's murder.

Now that we have a much better look at the Altima, does anyone want to discuss whether it is or isn't the same vehicle as the one seen in the carjacking at the Midlothian Wal-Mart on Easter Sunday?

Here is a link to the story about the carjacking. There is embedded video, and the silver car is shown around the 2:25 mark.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...to-fight-off-two-suspects-in-armed-carjacking

MPD confirmed to me today that no arrests have been made in the carjacking as of today, and the carjacked vehicle (a Ford Escape) has not been recovered.

I put together side-by-side frames of the cars from the SWFA and carjacking videos. Obviously the sizing and camera perspective don't match, but they look fairly close in design. What do y'all think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• carcompare.JPG
    carcompare.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 365
If memory serves, I believe that LE referenced a blunt object consistent with what is seen in the church video as the murder weapon... However, possibly she was shot first so she wouldn't be able to fight back, and then beaten with the hammer/tool?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the search warrant dated April 18, police said Bevers was "deceased from a head wound" and that the person in the video "used an unknown instrument to cause the death of Terri Bevers at this location."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Hea...376599651.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member