TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's look at this tool SP carries in the left hand. Did SP bring it into the church or very lucky to find it in the church?

What is it called?
A) hammer
B) chisel
C) rock pick
D) spatula
E) other

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-c1nXq1pE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bzIhD7Bd4c

Sledge hammer or rock pick

Thanks Nin. But I think the Nissan jacket has too many characters to say police. But still I may be wrong. But Thanks again.
I had thought that, too, until I blew the back of the jacket in the Altima to huge 1000%. Just like the red rectangle radio face has a blur of red diffused light in all directions but more to the right, the lettering on the back of the jacket is white, then there is a diffused pattern to the right of the white letters that is diffused green light, along the same horizon. It is not more letters. When the photo is small, it is hard to distinguish, but enlarged, there is an end to the white, and then the green. And every letter is diffusing white light to the right in the same way. (I hope this makes sense. This why I like to put these photos in a large viewer, and also in Paint to see the pixelation and the exact brightest pixels.)

Here is a link to a video on my google drive. The first minute or so is a daytime drive around SWFA if you slow it down (why these people drive fast doing these things I will never understand) you can see the parts of the building and cameras we did not see any footage of in the SWFA Altima video. For some it might help with orienting things as it looks in daylight and not pouring rain. It is 9.7 mb download.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AorTkFNa0t1ejlLdnc

Here's a theory, and that's all it is, mere speculation. Look at google Earth to see how close the CCOC, SWFA and the Mid-Way Regional Airport are to each other. Assuming more than one perp, or a perp/accomplice, could the Altima driver have been waiting for someone to arrive at the airport and call or signal? It's a three-minute drive from SWFA Outdoors to the airport, a four-minute drive from the airport to the church.

If the perp needed to get back to the airport after the murder, (s)he might go on foot through the countryside (seems unlikely), if not, (s)he/they might leave in the Altima and go wherever they needed to hide. Are there security cameras at the airport and if so have the police checked them?

Not sure the perp(s) are criminal masterminds. They may just be lucky so far. Or maybe not. We don't know what physical evidence the police may have. However, whoever suggested that the police cleared the scene too fast because they thought it was an interrupted burglary gone wrong may be right -- although that shouldn't have excused a rushed clearance either, imo.

ETA: In case I wasn't clear, I'm speculating that the Altima driver could have been waiting for someone to arrive at the airport by private aircraft from who knows where.

How is it physically possible for a short perp to drive with the seat extended so far back?

99.99% sure It's a flashlight that SP is holding. On MTPD's 2:26 surveillance footage If you go to 1:46 you see SP raise the torch up to shoulder level and turn it
on whilst walking going through a door (or possibly a darkened corridor I don't know the layout so someone who does should confirm this). Then at 2:00 you can clearly see the outline of the torch (looks silver) in SP's left hand whilst they bash a door lock in with a hammer as pieces of drywall flies everywhere. To me it appears that SP is holding a white piece of a box belonging to the torch and the torch is sitting on top of that piece in a concaved section (a cardboard sleeve then slides onto that part of the box for retail display but SP doesn't have that with them).

ALERT: The following is just speculation so if you don't wish to read hearsay/conspiracy feel free to skip over. I was alerted to a surveillance camera video uploaded by SWFA outdoors, the same people who uploaded the Altima in their parking lot [video=youtube;72o1rfteSc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72o1rfteSc0[/video]

It's a fairly inconspicuous video as you will see and SWFA claim the video was uploaded because a customer accused an employee of breaking their property and they were disputing the claim using the video. That's entirely possible. I Thought it's worth mentioning, SWFA stock flashlights as you can see on their websites many come in the same box I think SP is holding in the video. You'll notice the man in the camo hat in the top right of the frame has a white box, far smaller than the one that SP is carrying in the video but I was thinking that possibly that guy or one of the other customers in the video did purchase a flashlight (not shown in the video) that looked like the one in the church footage and that was why SWFA uploaded.

What leads me to have slight suspicion that the footage is actually linked to MB murder is that the title of the video is "01232016" (23rd January 2016). It's very unlikely that the customer suddenly decided to dispute that SWFA broke an item an entire YEAR after they went into the store. Perhaps the date on the cameras was wrong so the automated naming convention for the file is not accurate. It's alsos entirely possible that the dispute took the entire year long to go to court and for SWFA to have the need to upload the footage for evidence.

Do we know how many and the exact position of the cameras in the church?

How is it physically possible for a short perp to drive with the seat extended so far back?

One reason for the seat to be extended would be either to allow room to change into the gear. Or, the gear was bulky and the perp needed more room when driving.

Was the seat extended in all the frames or just some? For that matter, do we know for sure the position of the seat?

And, was the perp short?

Honest questions, not snark.

jmo

Haven't had time to catch up today, but had a thought about clearing scene so quick. I've heard how gruesome it was and I'm guessing they have blood everywhere in the area it happened. I'd be willing to bet the perp didn't get out completely without having some blood on them...I believe it was personal and think they'd know her schedule. Creep knew they didn't have much time to get out, which could be the attempted cleanup I believe was mentioned IIRC. JMO, can't catch up on it all until later tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MPD said there was no attempted cleanup.

I remember there was "some attempt" at a clean-up (but that the scene was still an obvious murder scene).

With my new-to-me theory of two perps, I'm thinking the female made some attempt - maybe righted a piece of furniture that had been knocked over, or something along those lines of a sorta-cleanup.

jmopinion based on fuzzy memory

Then I read incorrectly about cleanup...I'd absolutely believe then that there is more blood evidence they had, and I don't think they could have changed out of that outfit without transferring DNA and blood somewhere...JMO

As far as seat position, to me that's not relevant...I'm short and I lean my seat back far JMO

Here's a theory, and that's all it is, mere speculation. Look at google Earth to see how close the CCOC, SWFA and the Mid-Way Regional Airport are to each other. Assuming more than one perp, or a perp/accomplice, could the Altima driver have been waiting for someone to arrive at the airport and call or signal? It's a three-minute drive from SWFA Outdoors to the airport, a four-minute drive from the airport to the church.

If the perp needed to get back to the airport after the murder, (s)he might go on foot through the countryside (seems unlikely), if not, (s)he/they might leave in the Altima and go wherever they needed to hide. Are there security cameras at the airport and if so have the police checked them?

Not sure the perp(s) are criminal masterminds. They may just be lucky so far. Or maybe not. We don't know what physical evidence the police may have. However, whoever suggested that the police cleared the scene too fast because they thought it was an interrupted burglary gone wrong may be right -- although that shouldn't have excused a rushed clearance either, imo.

ETA: In case I wasn't clear, I'm speculating that the Altima driver could have been waiting for someone to arrive at the airport by private aircraft from who knows where.

A well thought out theory but I think it's highly unlikely that the perp(s) are as sophisticated as you think. I think it's much more likely that the perp is local whether it be someone who knew MB or hired gun. I will say this though, as I pointed out earlier. The Altima is an extremely common rental car so maybe they rented it from an airport if your theory is true. The Altima can be seen in the parking lots of local rental places on Google street view. If the cops went round and did an inventory check on all the rental places I think they'd have some success given they know the make, model, interior colour, hubcaps, unique sticker on the back. Sadly, the language the cops used when talking about the footage in press conferences and interviews seems like they can't really be bothered to investigate it given how it's not a CERTAIN link. Entire case reaks of lazy investigating and LE incompetence.

I know long ago we discussed the possibility of there being 2 perps. Is there any chance we are still dealing with 2? Since we see the driving around and acting odd etc. is there a possibility that we did in fact have 2 all along?

I think it's Why at times in the church sometimes the walk and or gait looks slightly different. I am wondering if this was a husband wife team who seriously tried to make it appear as a one person hit, but it was actually a 2 person job!
Why does it have to be a husband/wife team? Could be a male and or female unrelated to each other.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Why does it have to be a husband/wife team? Could be a male and or female unrelated to each other.

It could certainly could be - nothing we know so far would rule out an unrelated duo.

But my theory (and I think the theory of a few other WS) is a married team.

jmo

It could certainly could be - nothing we know so far would rule out an unrelated duo.

But my theory (and I think the theory of a few other WS) is a married team.

jmo
Or two men?

I remember there was "some attempt" at a clean-up (but that the scene was still an obvious murder scene). With my new-to-me theory of two perps, I'm thinking the female made some attempt - maybe righted a piece of furniture that had been knocked over, or something along those lines of a sorta-cleanup. jmopinion based on fuzzy memory
iirc DailyMail said cleanup, NG repeated it, but in this exchange with MPD from the MPD FB page, they put that to rest. This image was posted here on WS; I saved it from here on July 27, 2016.

Attachments

• MPD No CLeanup by SP reptd by MPD.jpg
    MPD No CLeanup by SP reptd by MPD.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 94
I reviewed this video just now again... slow mo. I had a thought come across that the first time the car enters the lot, they blink their lights, a couple times... to me that says (SIGNAL a second person) Then you see the car go into the tunnel similar with lights. It is then that I wonder if they had signaled someone and met them in the "tunnel" to regroup and pick them up. I am almost convinced that car is relevant to the case. Also when it first comes into the lot you see a tractor trailer go by, you see that again when they pull out and I found it really odd that the driver decides to give signal to turn onto the highway in the middle of the night... strange indeed. JMO

Of all the gruesome, sad, violent things we read on WS....and this video of a car driving around gives me the creeps! Go figure.

If it turns out to be someone sitting in her car eating Taco Bell after a late-night shift, I will feel silly for being spooked by this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay