TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nin,

I ran the same image through photoshop played with contrast and thought the same thing. There is a definite slit around the face area. We know that it is the head due to the position of the headrest. Interestingly, seats are a very light colour. When I was initially playing with some other images, it looked like there was someone in the passenger seat however I have realised, due to the shape, that it is the seat. Obviously, just my opinion. I think that he/she was getting into costume when the car came to stop under the lights in the car park.

StarrChance, that is what I was getting ready to post.. that seat is back pretty far. My husband is 6'2" and I am 5'2" there is no way a shorter stature person could be driving that car. Glad someone else sees it too.

Does anybody know if the foot pedals in 2010-2012 Altima's are adjustable?

So this is OFFICIALLY my first post on WS... I had to join bc I want to see this case solved...

In response to your reply I think we can pretty much assume this Nissan is related to the crime... due to: 1) the zoomed in/enhanced pic someone provided here of the person in the car that shows the person wearing a white balacava like the SP is wearing in the church and then the other the other zoomed in/enhanced pic someone provided here of the persons back in the car as they are leaned forward and turned and you can see some white lettering on the back of what they are wearing which I am confident says "POLICE". Decoy or not this is related to the crime. Police may have played it down but Ill put money on it this is related.

I don't understand how the Altima is completely unrelated just being honest and I don't believe for a millisecond that LE is gonna say, hey y'all have seen this video and this is what we think and how believe them to be related to the case. I really just don't believe that it's unrelated, and until the case is wrapped up it will take a lot to convince me otherwise. Of course MOO!!!

I agree 100000 percent with extraeyeshere, I think this Nissan is totally related to this crime

Not being snarky - but that is W A Y back. I couldn't see over the steering wheel if I did that, and I'm 5'5". BUT, I don't have long legs - It COULD happen Jane!

Haha no snark taken...but, I also can't see anything just by looking at those pictures...I haven't even attempted to blow them up either..I'm too amateur ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say I lean more towards Altima not being involved, but it's definitely sketchy....but, think about it from this angle...

Once an arrest is finally made and it goes to trial, defense will use any and everything to cause a doubt in jurors minds. If MPD didn't mention it and came out, it could cause doubts that the driver could be involved in the murder like it is now for everyone. As crazy as some of the tips that have been called in are, they still have to cover themselves and ensure they've got an airtight case. They're d&$ned if they do and d@mn!d if they don't.

JMO, but they don't owe us anything as far as where they are in their investigation...I want to know just as much as the next person. But, IMO if they thought there was risk for someone else to be murdered, they'd be having everyone on high alert and not keeping quiet.

Pressure busts the pipes and hopefully this creep will eventually slip up or someone else will crack.

Think about it this way- this Altima (and dare I say NG) got this thread back open for discussion. So, whether you think it's relevant or not- it becomes relevant.

\

And any faithful church member of a church like this wouldn't see murder as a viable alternative anyhow.

Respectfully disagree. Ever heard of BTK? He was by all accounts a "faithful church member" who also happened to be a serial killer.

Think about it this way- this Altima (and dare I say NG) got this thread back open for discussion. So, whether you think it's relevant or not- it becomes relevant.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be discussed and I'm glad the thread is open. I very well could be wrong on all of my suspicions and that's ok. ;)

I have to say I lean more towards Altima not being involved, but it's definitely sketchy....but, think about it from this angle...

Once an arrest is finally made and it goes to trial, defense will use any and everything to cause a doubt in jurors minds. If MPD didn't mention it and came out, it could cause doubts that the driver could be involved in the murder like it is now for everyone. As crazy as some of the tips that have been called in are, they still have to cover themselves and ensure they've got an airtight case. They're d&$ned if they do and d@mn!d if they don't.

JMO, but they don't owe us anything as far as where they are in their investigation...I want to know just as much as the next person. But, IMO if they thought there was risk for someone else to be murdered, they'd be having everyone on high alert and not keeping quiet.

Pressure busts the pipes and hopefully this creep will eventually slip up or someone else will crack.

If the car is not related to the case, why isn't someone coming forward to say - "Hey, that's my car. I was driving it that night."

You'd think an innocent person unrelated to the case would want to come forward before getting caught up as a possible suspect in a brutal murder. (Well, maybe the driver was up to something else that they don't want LE to know about....I suppose that is a possibility. But what a coincidence that would be, to be at that spot when a murder is about to happen.)

I think the driver is not coming forward because s/he is involved with the murder.

jmo

If the car is not related to the case, why isn't someone coming forward to say - "Hey, that's my car. I was driving it that night."

You'd think an innocent person unrelated to the case would want to come forward before getting caught up as a possible suspect in a brutal murder. (Well, maybe the driver was up to something else that they don't want LE to know about....I suppose that is a possibility. But what a coincidence that would be, to be at that spot when a murder is about to happen.)

I think the driver is not coming forward because s/he is involved with the murder.

jmo

Totally get that...I just keep trying to use logic and not emotion and why the heck someone would go to a Place they know has over the top security. But then again, I can't think like a murderer and obviously logic didn't play into this or MB would still be here.

The Police did not want to "Hype Up" the Nissan Altima as a suspect vehicle and played it down more as someone they wanted to "talk too" for 2 reasons:

1) They did not want to scare away anybody in the general public from coming forward that might know or have seen something

2) Possible give the owner/person(s) associated with the vehicle a sense a "comfort" to come in and talk to police, where they would then try to give a false story explain their actions to clear themselves....ultimately failing based on the evidence the suspect would not know the police have on them already and through good Police/FBI interviewing techniques.

from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NG was long afterwards ;) Video was posted Dec 5, 2016, Ezra found and sent to me and I posted here about 3am Dec 30th. People seen it posted here and lol the crowd went wild! Makes ya wonder if Ezrah hadn't found and I posted here, how long would it have been until someone found or MSM/NG even picked it up? Only 20-25 views in 25 days? lol Now : 10:22 pm 1/14/17>>

SWFA Surveillance 4-18-2016
SWFA 19,144 views

And SWFSA answering questions then deleting their replys? Whole thing is STRANGE lol jmho

Yes, I'm consistent. what you cite was what I figured, when all we had was a snapshot of a car pulling back onto the road and the mention that they had been there for a few minutes a full hours preceding the murder. The pure speculation then was that they (or someone else) got out, and I didn't buy it - and sure enough, with more info, such speculation was wrong. And now that we have more video, there's nothing in it of any consequence, just a driver who was fiddling with lights and brakes and made a slow lap before parking briefly and then resuming his drive, all of which are easily explained in those conditions.

Clearly, you have never been in that situation to know how it's caused, what it does, or how to react to it. I have. And what that driver did was EXACTLY what you should do if you are in the same situation. EXACTLY. You get off the road to a safe place. You drive slowly and pump the brakes here and there to test and dry them. If your lights continue to flicker when you brake, you stop for a bit, which means sitting for a few is recommended. It's not the rain coming down that causes such an issue, but rather a puddle sloshing upwards into the electrical parts and/or brakes. so sitting in the rain isn't going to matter.

If you do or don't agree with my thinking, that's fine either way. ~shrug~ I was asked what I think, and based on my experience, this is what I think was most likely happening here.

I believe that your personal anecdote is something that really happened to you. I don't know how long ago, or how old the car was. But that kind of behavior in a vehicle may have been more prevalent in the past than it is now, perhaps? I am hard pressed to find much info on the Internet of people having these kinds of problems with late model vehicles. Nothing for Nissans 2010 or newer. When they do have issues with headlights and the rain, it often has to do with bulbs, connectors, and float tray in the battery. That's all I can find, though it wasn't an extensive search.

But here is something interesting. After reading your post, I decided to go back and view the video again with an open mind. I wanted to take note of the behavior of brake lights and headlights together. When the video begins, the car comes into view with its right turn signal activated and the brake lights are on as it slows to make the turn.

When the car reaches the driveway and starts to turn, at the EXACT MOMENT that the brake light goes out, the headlights go out, too. This is at the 0:05 mark. It's not like one closely follows the other; the two happen in perfect sync. Is it possible that the driver kills the lights at the exact moment he steps off the brake? Yes, but it sure is curious timing.

I'm not an electrical guru. I don't know what the effect is of puddles splashing up underneath. I don't understand the relationship between the headlights/tail-lights and the brake lights. Clearly there is not a point at which his brake lights stop working. Even with the headlights and tail-lights off, at the 0:35 mark you can see his brake lights come on.

I don't know what it all means. Something to think about. But again, and you didn't respond to these parts of my earlier posts, there are other problematic things to deal with here. The timing of two very unusual events occurring within two hours of each other in close proximity, without being related. And secondly, the fact that despite heavy publicity, the innocent person has not come forward. These things, to me, tip the scales toward the two being linked.

jmo

I agree! PLUS if it was an innocent person why would the tag number be hard to see? It would be easy to see the tag and run it. It's related to the murder and the cops were sending a message to SP. Jmo

The Police did not want to "Hype Up" the Nissan Altima as a suspect vehicle and played it down more as someone they wanted to "talk too" for 2 reasons:

1) They did not want to scare away anybody in the general public from coming forward that might know or have seen something

2) Possible give the owner/person(s) associated with the vehicle a sense a "comfort" to come in and talk to police, where they would then try to give a false story explain their actions to clear themselves....ultimately failing based on the evidence the suspect would not know the police have on them already and through good Police/FBI interviewing techniques.

#1 ---> Didn't yield too much as far as we know being the public

#2 ---> Appears Suspect(s) didnt fall for the bait

I will add a #3 ---> FBI/Police know something we do not and utilized some good investigation skills and technology(ID'ed the car from the SWFA video, ID'ed suspect from Church, know who they are looking for, watching from a distance,collecting evidence, building their case to make it ROCK SOLID)

Respectfully disagree. Ever heard of BTK? He was by all accounts a "faithful church member" who also happened to be a serial killer.

You missed my point. I was addressing the idea that this murder was done BECAUSE of some religious reason having to do with the church building, and my point was that a church member wouldn't think of murder as the way to "solve" such a mundane issue. BTK may have attended church, but his murders had nothing to do with the church itself.

I believe that your personal anecdote is something that really happened to you. I don't know how long ago, or how old the car was. But that kind of behavior in a vehicle may have been more prevalent in the past than it is now, perhaps? I am hard pressed to find much info on the Internet of people having these kinds of problems with late model vehicles. Nothing for Nissans 2010 or newer. When they do have issues with headlights and the rain, it often has to do with bulbs, connectors, and float tray in the battery. That's all I can find, though it wasn't an extensive search.

But here is something interesting. After reading your post, I decided to go back and view the video again with an open mind. I wanted to take note of the behavior of brake lights and headlights together. When the video begins, the car comes into view with its right turn signal activated and the brake lights are on as it slows to make the turn.

When the car reaches the driveway and starts to turn, at the EXACT MOMENT that the brake light goes out, the headlights go out, too. This is at the 0:05 mark. It's not like one closely follows the other; the two happen in perfect sync. Is it possible that the driver kills the lights at the exact moment he steps off the brake? Yes, but it sure is curious timing.

I'm not an electrical guru. I don't know what the effect is of puddles splashing up underneath. I don't understand the relationship between the headlights/tail-lights and the brake lights. Clearly there is not a point at which his brake lights stop working. Even with the headlights and tail-lights off, at the 0:35 mark you can see his brake lights come on.

I don't know what it all means. Something to think about. But again, and you didn't respond to these parts of my earlier posts, there are other problematic things to deal with here. The timing of two very unusual events occurring within two hours of each other in close proximity, without being related. And secondly, the fact that despite heavy publicity, the innocent person has not come forward. These things, to me, tip the scales toward the two being linked.

Just FYI: what happened to my car was that water splashed and somehow got into the computer vent then froze on the motherboard when it got cold at night. This is what the codes and mechanic said..I ended up replacing one of the 2 the computers, just so you know. It was a freak kind of thing. The car was never right again after switching computers..I got rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en