TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in MPD's jurisdiction. City and county are two separate agencies so no conflict of interest on the face of it.

I bet they had no other choice but to give the prosecution to some other county, though. Would have been a huge outcry otherwise.

It happened at a Whataburger. Apparently the Sheriff walked in on an altercation (not sure if he was called to come..). Anyhow, one the two men fighting was Sheriff Brown's brother, (he been tossed to the floor.) There's more to it, but that's the jist of it. I saw an article floating around, I'll see if I can find it.

I don't know if it has been brought up here before, but Midlothian PD is having a Citizen's Police Academy in March...

I know that PD won't release all the details in a case, just a few here and there vagues that won't unwind their whole investigation by giving out clues that only the SP, or someone close to them that SP has talked to, would know.

Last random note, and this may be due to so much OJ Simpson stuff coming to light on TV, BUT...I wonder if the police are pursuing this case until they have either a confession or as close to as they can get so there isn't another "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit" moment in court and SP walks away a free wo/man.

As always, this is just my opinion, NOT fact.

It happened at a Whataburger. Apparently the Sheriff walked in on an altercation (not sure if he was called to come..). Anyhow, one the two men fighting was Sheriff Brown's brother, (he been tossed to the floor.) There's more to it, but that's the jist of it. I saw an article floating around, I'll see if I can find it.

See upthread from earlier today. Article linked and discussed.

Here is the tag after processing (overlays). Looks indeed like a TEXAS tag, possible star visible. The rest may very well be a specialty design/ symbol and /or a combination of some letter(s) plus specialty design/symbol:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• SWFA tag TEXAS STAR Specialty1.png
    SWFA tag TEXAS STAR Specialty1.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 540
Here is the tag after processing (overlays). Looks indeed like a TEXAS tag, possible star visible. The rest may very well be a specialty design/ symbol and /or a combination of some letter(s) plus specialty design/symbol:

attachment.php

-Nin

Oh why not, my first opinion is a Kansas City chiefs arrow on the right and helmet on the left.

attachment.php

-Nin

Nice work, thanks Nin!!
Am I seeing a long series of numbers/letters in small print at the top of the plate?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1658.JPG
    IMG_1658.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 373
It was in MPD's jurisdiction. City and county are two separate agencies so no conflict of interest on the face of it.

I bet they had no other choice but to give the prosecution to some other county, though. Would have been a huge outcry otherwise.
Do you think it's possible it was incorrect information to be Montgomery County? That is way down South by Houston.

Sent from my N817 using Tapatalk

Nice work, thanks Nin!!
Am I seeing a long series of numbers/letters in small print at the top of the plate?
attachment.php

Interesting, did not see that. Good eye! Are there tags with small numbers like that? Could it be bleeding over from a light sticker in the right upper corner?

-Nin

Interesting, did not see that. Good eye! Are there tags with small numbers like that? Could it be bleeding over from a light sticker in the right upper corner?

-Nin

JMO, but it appears to be a Texas plate to me. I'm not sure what that is. I don't know what info is printed on Texas plates. I'm sure that info is available online. I'm assuming each state and plate type could be slightly different. MN plates have a very small bar code of the VIN# and the plate number/letters printed in the lower right or left corner under the year/date registration sticker tabs that are required to be renewed yearly.

-Nin

I thinks it's one of those license plate frames, like some car dealers put on your car as advertising.

Does texas have the peal and stick month and year expiration stickers to be applied to rear plate or do they have the sticker in the windshield?

Does texas have the peal and stick month and year expiration stickers to be applied to rear plate or do they have the sticker in the windshield?

TX has had the windshield sticker for probably 20+ years. We used to have the sticker on the plate but theft of the stickers became a problem so the state ent to the windshield sticker to eliminate this problem. The VIN is on the windshield sticker also but that would only come into play if stopped by LE and they were suspicious.

A newspaper article contained that information. It plainly quotes an officer as having said no connection with the car. Look up the article about web sleuths "muddy waters" and "ruin lives".

Not if MB was all muscle and the perp was all fat. She could have easily put up a very substantial fight. In fact, I do believe they were physically fighting and the perp finally got an opportunity to strike. I also think the perp wore the gear so LE couldn't get the perp's skin evidence under her fingernails.

A newspaper article contained that information. It plainly quotes an officer as having said no connection with the car. Look up the article about web sleuths "muddy waters" and "ruin lives".

That has been pointed out more than a few times over the course of the last 10 months. I guess some here, think that the police are involved in this crime, and they are trying to cover it up. Hence, they are are giving misinformation about the involvement of that car. That opinion doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but then nothing about this investigation makes any sense to me.

Not if MB was all muscle and the perp was all fat. She could have easily put up a very substantial fight. In fact, I do believe they were physically fighting and the perp finally got an opportunity to strike. I also think the perp wore the gear so LE couldn't get the perp's skin evidence under her fingernails.

Lol. .

It was 4 am while MB was barely waking up after falling asleep at 11pm the night before after talking to hubby.

Plus she just got back from a Camp Gladiator convention (hours away) that same day before she fell asleep.

So do you think that Missy would truly be alert to fight off swat perp or even a fly?

So jmo. Swat perp knew that Missy would be drained of energy at 4:30 am that morning. Jmo.

I'd think fight or flight kicks in when you're in that kind of situation regardless of how tired you are! She was used to that schedule too. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bullet doesn't care if it's raining or the sun is shining. If the perp's sole intention was to murder Missy, then there was ample time to do that, from the parking lot, and without a face to face confrontation. She could have been shot leaving her home, at a stop light, as she pulled into the church, as she exited her vehicle at the church, as she came outside to get equipment....a silencer isn't expensive and can even be made homemade. There was no reason for swat gear the rummaging of the church, the vandalism within the church EXCEPT that the killer wanted Missy to know she was being murdered and by WHOM! JMO!

Otherwise, none of this makes sense. A random killer would have offed her anywhere, at anytime. The rain was a non factor, IMO. Again, bullets don't care! There are plenty of stolen, or unmarked guns out there that criminals have access to.

Whatever 'blunt force' was used, it wasn't necessary. The element of seeing the fear on Missy, knowing she was powerless against them, knowing she was dying, IMO that was part of the plan. The pure evil plan.

A bullet doesn't care if it's raining or the sun is shining. If the perp's sole intention was to murder Missy, then there was ample time to do that, from the parking lot, and without a face to face confrontation. She could have been shot leaving her home, at a stop light, as she pulled into the church, as she exited her vehicle at the church, as she came outside to get equipment....a silencer isn't expensive and can even be made homemade. There was no reason for swat gear the rummaging of the church, the vandalism within the church EXCEPT that the killer wanted Missy to know she was being murdered and by WHOM! JMO!

Otherwise, none of this makes sense. A random killer would have offed her anywhere, at anytime. The rain was a non factor, IMO. Again, bullets don't care! There are plenty of stolen, or unmarked guns out there that criminals have access to.

Whatever 'blunt force' was used, it wasn't necessary. The element of seeing the fear on Missy, knowing she was powerless against them, knowing she was dying, IMO that was part of the plan. The pure evil plan.

Couldn't agree more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the murder weapon, did the police ever say what it was? I just find it interesting that they had dogs out there the day of the murder wondering around in the woods behind the church. Almost seems like a gun was used. As far as the murder, if this was planned by several people, I don't think this would be the person they would have chosen to do the killings and with a hammer? I believe someone else was with this person in the church, and the person on camera was imitating a walk to make it look like someone else did the killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper