TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's the best close up day pic I've seen of CoC from SWFA!

I had no idea SWFA looks into the southeast side of CoC and it's no wonder they knew the time MB drove in! I knew the church was catiwompus (sp) but it is seriously catiewompus.

Certainly they had the camper who arrived at 4:30 on their video.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Razz, it important to remember this view of CCoC is from the reporters video camera, doing the story posted Jan 12, 2017. JMHO they are standing in one of the offices we saw the flicker of a monitor screen in the 4/18 SWFA video or to the right of that window. We do not know what the camera that could see CCoC captured as we have not been privy to that video.

Now JMHO if someone were to be signaling someone as some theories have been posted, from both NE corner of Church and the parking lot at SWFA, someone at either area in the dark could see lights at either area. JMHO looking at video and photos posted at Church FB.

Razz, it important to remember this view of CCoC is from the reporters video camera, doing the story posted Jan 12, 2017. JMHO they are standing in one of the offices we saw the flicker of a monitor screen in the 4/18 SWFA video or to the right of that window. We do not know what the camera that could see CCoC captured as we have not been privy to that video.

Now JMHO if someone were to be signaling someone as some theories have been posted, from both NE corner of Church and the parking lot at SWFA, someone at either area in the dark could see lights at either area. JMHO looking at video and photos posted at Church FB.
Just so I understand correctly, MB's headlights or movement of her truck set off the camera at SWFA.
So, unless their camera zoomed in, would the picture be that great?

And so when did the video show the tail end of this unidentified car?
And why was the SWFA camera able to pick it up? Was it during the time MB set off the SWFA camera? Was the car leaving? Very confused.
(Which seems to be my normal state of mind for far too long!)

Thanks!!

Just so I understand correctly, MB's headlights or movement of her truck set off the camera at SWFA.
So, unless their camera zoomed in, would the picture be that great?

And so when did the video show the tail end of this unidentified car?
And why was the SWFA camera able to pick it up? Was it during the time MB set off the SWFA camera? Was the car leaving? Very confused.
(Which seems to be my normal state of mind for far too long!)

Thanks!!

RBBM. JMHO the SWFA cameras are continuous recording cameas. Not like the ones at Church. And they are not set up as surveillance for the CCoC they just happen to be in the direction where the Church is in view. JMHO

As to your other questions, we have not seen that video to be able to answer any of those questions. But, knowing the cameras are pointed in that direction, and it being very dark outside, we can see just with what we have that head lights and tail lights are picked up. MPD knows what time frame to look at so they can tell lots by looking at time stamp of SWFA for those times. JMHO say 3-5am as with the ATT Tower Dump time frame. JMHO they also no doubt have looked at any other early mornings that show vehicles turning into the church drive. On the Today Show, on Thurs 4/21 Kerry Sanders said FBI was going through 1000's of hours of video to see if possibly someone with gait as SP had been in with face uncovered. Lots of cameras so unsure how much time is on ea they were looking at. JMHO I thinking something may have been seen around 3 a.m. Suspect was first on camera around "ten til four". Assuming that is from inside the church at "ten til four". That is 50 minutes prior to that they asked for the Tower Dump. And it stops at 5 when the 911 calls were made. Curious why not say 5:30ish? JMHO

ETA, no the video from early rainy morning that MB was murdered would not be as clear as a clear daytime video. No snark intended. That is why jmho Johnson said what he did

JMHO, they would know this vehicle was not there when they went to look after LEO arrived and found damage. JMHO there was not a vehicle parked in that area when MPD looked. *so again they would be able to possibly know when veh left. This would also go along with what BB said on Tues interview, that "we do not think a vehicle was there at the church " (paraphrasing)

Johnson said a vehicle can be seen on the video may belong to the killer, but there's not enough information to give the public.
"There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,”
Johnson said.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...er-Investigation-376269831.html#ixzz4YDw2iE6W

RBBM. JMHO the SWFA cameras are continuous recording cameas. Not like the ones at Church. And they are not set up as surveillance for the CCoC they just happen to be in the direction where the Church is in view. JMHO

As to your other questions, we have not seen that video to be able to answer any of those questions. But, knowing the cameras are pointed in that direction, and it being very dark outside, we can see just with what we have that head lights and tail lights are picked up. MPD knows what time frame to look at so they can tell lots by looking at time stamp of SWFA for those times. JMHO say 3-5am as with the ATT Tower Dump time frame. JMHO they also no doubt have looked at any other early mornings that show vehicles turning into the church drive. On the Today Show, on Thurs 4/21 Kerry Sanders said FBI was going through 1000's of hours of video to see if possibly someone with gait as SP had been in with face uncovered. Lots of cameras so unsure how much time is on ea they were looking at. JMHO I thinking something may have been seen around 3 a.m. Suspect was first on camera around "ten til four". Assuming that is from inside the church at "ten til four". That is 50 minutes prior to that they asked for the Tower Dump. And it stops at 5 when the 911 calls were made. Curious why not say 5:30ish? JMHO
I would like to have seen the phone
calls with a much broader range.
Say midnight to 6am?

So, how was the back part of a car seen? It would have been dark and the view of CoC from SWFA is not that great. Maybe tail lights?

I would like to have seen the phone
calls with a much broader range.
Say midnight to 6am?

So, how was the back part of a car seen? It would have been dark and the view of CoC from SWFA is not that great. Maybe tail lights?

This may help a little for visual I zoomed in 500% on my laptop same angle so tried to get close to same as possible. Remember too, that the orig video is much better quality than what we have, they have more of all the various 17 cameras (and any we do not see) AND that the FBI has better equipment and technicians that looked at the video where they saw the vehicle that may be the Suspects car. Again, we do not have that video to even begin to imagine what they saw. BUT it was dark and there are some lights on the rear/East parking area. So headlights or taillights would shine(either going down Hwy, turning in, parking and or leaving jmho). And as I said prior, evidently there was NOT a vehicle parked there later on when LEO looked out those doors that were busted on the NE corner. JMHO
Same camera 4/18/16 night SWFA APRIL 18 2016 ZOOM 500 PERCENT MARKED.jpg

Same camera published 5/13/16 *unsure when video captured* SWFA PUBLISHED 5 13 2016 ATTEMPTED BREAK IN ZOOM 500 MARKED.jpg

I asked this earlier, never got a response.....how did the SP get into the church? Broken windows, doors?? Etc.....What kind of damage was done to get in the building? No alarms...but there is cameras??

I asked this earlier, never got a response.....how did the SP get into the church? Broken windows, doors?? Etc.....What kind of damage was done to get in the building? No alarms...but there is cameras??

Per the afternoon press conf day of murder, Capt of CID Spann, stated they believed through metal door (which is on the North side of building, leading into the Kitchen.And no alarms. There were broken double doors on the NE corner (rear) but Capt Spann said didn't appear they went out that way. They believe (have not heard different since) that Suspect left same way came in.
creekside church kitchen window screen april 18.JPG creekside door.JPGBoarded up NE doors Creekside CoC.JPG
Link to first press conf is in the media thread, there also is a typed out transcript that an AWESOME MEMBER did for us for all the iirc 4 or so press conferences we have had. (in 9 days it will be 10 months since MB was murdered)

So why the broken double doors if they didn't enter/exit that area?

Just my guess bust them then leave, to see if any LEO or anyone shows up for an alarm. If you look at the SWFA video you get an idea of the lighting and rain going on. We (pubic) do not know when the rear doors were busted, what the MPD found if anything that broke them. Or when the metal door was broken into and Suspect entered. (we haven't had any real update on that since beginning)

I know here, in big storms sometimes the vibration from thunder will cause some business (and car) alarms to go off. I have heard on personal scanner before where "glass breakage" was called in by alarm company yet when LEO responded nothing. But in this case, they did not even have an alarm system at time. *they do now.

After reading all these posts, I am coming to a conclusion that the sp knew what they were doing and this was a very well thought out plan to murder and not a spur of the moment " I'm pissed at Missy". I wonder when all this anger started to explode on the sp's part? How far back should LE go....a few months, a year or years? This case is so chilling to me and the silence on LE's part is bugging me....

Just my guess bust them then leave, to see if any LEO or anyone shows up for an alarm. If you look at the SWFA video you get an idea of the lighting and rain going on. We (pubic) do not know when the rear doors were busted, what the MPD found if anything that broke them. Or when the metal door was broken into and Suspect entered. (we haven't had any real update on that since beginning)

I know here, in big storms sometimes the vibration from thunder will cause some business (and car) alarms to go off. I have heard on personal scanner before where "glass breakage" was called in by alarm company yet when LEO responded nothing. But in this case, they did not even have an alarm system at time. *they do now.

You just gave me an idea. What if the perp busted into the church and then went to the gun shop parking lot to wait to see if any LE showed up for an alarm?! When LE didn't show up, perp left the gun shop for the church and continued with the plan.

Just thinking aloud here....jmo

eta: has this already been discussed and I missed it? Could be.

Thanks Sandy for some great sleuthing on bridges and the area in the immediate vicinity of CCofC. To go further, I issue the following challenge:

Someone local, or someone with time on their hands who can travel to the area for a period of time - go to the area and take your phone or other video recording device. Follow all laws, be respectful of private property, but go around and ask for access to these areas. Get quality, non-jittery video. Narrate as you go. Take measurements. Ask questions of landowners about how much water was there on Apr. 18, and how muddy the ground was. Ask if MPD has interviewed them.

We tend to ask a lot of questions among ourselves here, with only the occasional direct involvement by calling or emailing LE. With this case dragging on, I know there are members here who have the time and the intelligence to get us more video.

And if you have a drone, even better!

I'd recommend a drone rather than knocking on doors, seeking permission and going out there yourself. The murderer(s) is dangerous and I wouldn't recommend putting yourself in harm's way. My two cents.

WOW!
SWFA Surveillance 4-18-2016 25,000 views

Great exposure to the video is always a good thing. I think I've viewed it about 4998 times.

I cannot conclusively state what I see even with the task of enhancement applied. It could be lovers or it could be the killer. I doubt it is the latter.

Giving a Shout Out to Sandy for the terrain and bridges research. :loveyou:

As for leaving the Church building, the SP, need not be concerned about shoeprints. If SP followed the line of trees along NPC and stayed near the NPC, hidden against the tree line. Home free!

It is possible that SP left out of the metal door on the N side or the NE double doors that face NPC. Then, SP, could walk straight across the parking lot to rock walkway to the picnic table area placed near the Creek. From there, follow the tree line.

CCoC NE Corner Picnic Table.jpg
This image is in raw form. It is up to you whether or not to lighten the picnic table area.

Welcome to Webslueths!

It's best if you go to the beginning of this particular thread and read there. Things are way too complicated to give you an adequate summary.

You just gave me an idea. What if the perp busted into the church and then went to the gun shop parking lot to wait to see if any LE showed up for an alarm?! When LE didn't show up, perp left the gun shop for the church and continued with the plan.

That what I have thought from beginning. But yes it been discussed from beginning too ;)
ETA there is also a 24 hr Whataburger in opposite direction from CCoC than SWFA.

Welcome to Webslueths!

It's best if you go to the beginning of this particular thread and read there. Things are way too complicated to give you an adequate summary.

LOL honestly Razz we don't know anything for fact as to why doors were busted and may not have left out them. Since no new news from MPD, we really just talking in circles. Did the best I could to help.

I feel this was planned well in advance and SP would certainly know if the church had an alarm. Otherwise if an alarm call was made and LE came the whole thing would have been over. There are alot of ways the SP could know there was no alarm. A camper could just ask MB, or someone may have checked with someone else at the church. Maybe a person could even pretend to be with an alarm company and verify it with the County.

They've got 1 shot (figuratively speaking) at getting this perp in jail. I rather them take time and stay quiet while dotting every I and crossing every T rather than just give out info that could 1. Compromise the case or 2. Damage families if they ended up not being involved.

I still stand by my thoughts that they're closely watching and waiting for someone (who they believe it is) to slip. If I'm wrong, then that's ok.

I can't imagine anyone at MPD not wanting this case resolved. We all want justice for MB. JMO

Justice rides a slow horse, but she always arrives. Hoping sooner rather than later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree!

Double jeopardy - they know they have one chance to prosecute whoever is responsible for the murder of MB. They are not willing to jeopardize their chance by making an arrest(s) prior to having what they need for a murder conviction. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257