TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, except, I will no go as far as saying the gun store owner isn't a video expert. Know nothing about the store owner or nyone at the store. The store has hi end expensive video cameras, and for a big reason. The 17 camera spliced together video was spliced in parts, that is easy to see watching at orig speed, but at slow. I orig thought blurring had been done until NiN started working on and Jethro (iirc) posted link to frame by frame of some. Snipped for space.

JMHO There is a reason I just not aware of why SWFA posted April 18 video on Dec 5.

By "video expert" I'm referring to the effects work necessary to blur one moving part in thousands of frames of video. Anybody can splice together video using various end-user apps. It takes more than that to do blurring, IMHO.

As for the Dec 5 timing, wasn't one of the other deleted replies from SWFA something to the effect of, "to bring attention back to the case"?

This is why I think he has a fake arm or an extention (costume accessory) arm and they won't be able to find fingerprints. Windows 10 Slate and lightened.
attachment.php

I truly am trying to understand. I keep looking at this ss you enhanced. I found the mark in MPD released video (1:24-1:25 mark on 2:27 min MPD video) I just can't figure out what your referring to as to why you think Suspect has a fake arm or an extention (costume accessory) arm.

I fully understand that each piece/hallway what MPD has shown is from a different camera with spliced together video to show gait and mannerism of the Suspect (they told us that). But in what we have and what would be all you have (I am assuming here) to go by is same as rest of us. And what we (public) have is the Suspect just prior using that same arm to hold a pry type tool trying to open the locked door, then putting the tool inside vest with that hand/arm bent, arm in full view as walks past camera, then in next hallway camera, using the hand on arm I am assuming your thinking is fake/extended to open the Dutch doors?

I truly do want to understand this just for my own peace of mind lol. I am hoping I have truly missed something that could change an opinion I have. TIA

I very well could be wrong, but I don't think the Ellis Co. official corruption is related to this case. I will own it if I am, but still think this was a rage attack and jealousy, perceived affairs etc. were motive. MB wouldn't have been the only one to know of corruption if she even did. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NIN--have you done any further image effects since you posted this specific photo?

attachment.php

I have long thought that this shows the eyes of a certain person on the MPD list of possible SP persons.

Does anyone know if Missy ever worked for her fil--RB? I have read that, but perhaps a local would know for sure. tia

By "video expert" I'm referring to the effects work necessary to blur one moving part in thousands of frames of video. Anybody can splice together video using various end-user apps. It takes more than that to do blurring, IMHO.

As for the Dec 5 timing, wasn't one of the other deleted replies from SWFA something to the effect of, "to bring attention back to the case"?

Was just making sure we were on the same page, and I think we are.
As far as SWFA and their replies, thats a WELLLLLL...

Their replies and <modsnip>

Jan 12, 2017 Fox4 reporter Natalie Solis did a report
MPD said chose to release photos instead of video due to what looked like sticker on vehicle

SWFA: "only recently posted online after an attempted breakin" 2:11 mark in the report http://www.fox4news.com/news/228808414-story

SO I am back to not marking off just yet. OH MY I JUST now picked this up. New POI as recent as LAST MONTH (Meaning Dec 2016) But that person has since been cleared. HMMMM Curious who that could be? And WHY? And any SW?????? *at end of the Fox 4 link right above!

ETA: That POI is not the same as the one Asst Chief Johnson spoke about in the Jan 17th article:
Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said a name that has been circulating online, Lyle Valentich, was considered a person of interest at one point. However, the tip, which was closed out "months ago," did not materialize and Valentich was never considered a suspect. http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

Wow, thanks Mimi for those posts!! I didn't quote you to save space. I'm wondering if they're afraid of retaliation from those involved. All very sad. JMO

Does anyone know if Missy ever worked for her fil--RB? I have read that, but perhaps a local would know for sure. tia

His business that he owned was in Austin TX so I bet she didn't.

<modsnip>

There is something very wrong about this case.... I think most everyone feels it.... I know how hard Ronald Goldmans family fought OJ and I can't believe Brandon is silent. I'm not buying that it's too painful for him ! Something isn't right here. I've thought that since the beginning and I still believe it.

Here's one frame for starters, I'll try to grab a sequence later tonight or tomorrow.

attachment.php

Notice mainly the back window area. This is frame # 12575 at 6:59 in the video.

I'm sorry I don't have energy to sequence some frames together tonight, too much bourbon.

You mentioned 'brush strokes'.

-Nin

JMHO and no snark intended...
I don't think it matters what specific tool was used to edit the frames...brush stroke, smudge, blur, etc. I think nearsouth's post was more to point out that the frames appear to be edited.

Notice the roof of the car....there's absolutely no reflection, glare or color variation. If you look at the roof of the car and follow the passenger side roof line down the back windshield you'll notice where the smudge or blur completely stops. That's not normal, especially when considering a shiny car, lights in the parking lot and rain. There's no doubt in my mind it's edited.

There is something very wrong about this case.... I think most everyone feels it.... I know how hard Ronald Goldmans family fought OJ and I can't believe Brandon is silent. I'm not buying that it's too painful for him ! Something isn't right here. I've thought that since the beginning and I still believe it.

TOTALLY agreed!

I don't think it matters what specific tool was used to edit the frames...brush stroke, smudge, blur, etc. I think nearsouth's post was more to point out that the frames appear to be edited.

Notice the roof of the car....there's absolutely no reflection, glare or color variation. If you look at the roof of the car and follow the passenger side roof line down the back windshield you'll notice where the smudge or blur completely stops. That's not normal, especially when considering a shiny car, lights in the parking lot and rain. There's no doubt in my mind it's edited.

Thank you!!!!!

<modsnip>

I think family knows who did it whether they were directly involved or not. Which definitely seems odd they wouldn't speak out unless...JMO

I think family knows who did it whether they were directly involved or not. Which definitely seems odd they wouldn't speak to unless...JMO

I agree! A video of a killer and possibly the car and no one is talking?!!! No one should be walking free after such a horrendous murder!!! I can't wait for the day when someone turns on the other and starts talking. It's funny to me that a family member felt ok writing 2 letters to this killer and now no one wants anyone talking !

This car had a retractable roof I believe.

Ok, in the case in IN with Abby and Libby... the Indiana State Police state the FBI is putting together a Profile. They have DNA in that case (it appears), and other things, confirmed tonight (&#8220;I know that we have the human element &#8211; we have a very solid science element,&#8221; he said. &#8220;We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.&#8221;http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/ )

Is the FBI putting together a Profile in MB case? Will we hear anything, I know if I were local I would be asking.

Urtxtigress replyed. Said it was in the video that showed damage to church. I looked it up and urt was right. I have noticed certain members have made remarks also to other people and it's starting to feel like those tacky group pages.But what ever. JMO

Respectfully there is 1 video so it would be the same one we are all looking at. I will go to her profile and see if I can find where he/she replied. If you see this prior to me finding it since you have looked it up can you post link to that post thank you bunches.

Ok, in the case in IN with Abby and Libby... the Indiana State Police state the FBI is putting together a Profile. They have DNA in that case (it appears), and other things, confirmed tonight (“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.”http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/ )

Is the FBI putting together a Profile in MB case? Will we hear anything, I know if I were local I would be asking.

I agree with everything you post !! We get nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member